Get ready to kick off the week with brand new TV! The new year is already off to a strong start with the Sunday premieres of the final season of “Downton Abbey” and the series premiere of Fox’s new animated comedy, “Bordertown.” However, there is plenty more new TV coming this week.
On Monday, Jan. 4, reality TV lovers have quite a few options. Season 20 of “The Bachelor” premieres on ABC at 8 p.m. EST, reintroducing star Ben Higgins and a new batch of contestants who want to win his heart. At 10 p.m. EST the network will debut “Bachelor Live,” a brand new show to help fans breakdown the latest episode.
Meanwhile, Season 17 of “The Biggest Loser” will premiere on NBC at 9 p.m. EST, bringing a juicy twist for the contestants who want to lose weight. But those that love drama will want to be sure to tune into MTV at 10 p.m. EST. A brand new season of “Teen Mom OG” will debut, updating fans on the lives of Farrah Abraham, Maci Bookout, Catelynn Lowell and Amber Portwood.
Check out the full TV premiere lineup for Monday, Jan. 4 below:
- 8 p.m. EST – “The Bachelor” Season 20 premiere on ABC
- 8 p.m. EST – “Superhuman” series premiere on Fox
- 8 p.m. EST – “Kid’s Baking Championship” Season 2 premiere on Food Network
- 8 p.m. EST – “Supergirl” Season 1 hiatus premiere on CBS
- 9 p.m. EST – “The Biggest Loser” Season 17 premiere on NBC
- 9 p.m. EST – “Scorpion” Season 2 hiatus premiere on CBS
- 10 p.m. EST – “Bachelor Live” series premiere on ABC
- 10 p.m. EST – “NCIS: Los Angeles” Season 7 hiatus premiere on CBS
- 10 p.m. EST – “Teen Mom OG” Season 6 premiere on MTV