“Witches of East End” gave fans the surprise of a lifetime when the Season 2 episode, “Smells Like King Spirit,” concluded with a handful of shocking deaths. Not only was Eva (Bianca Lawson), Alma and Tarkoff (James Masters) killed off in episode 9, but our two favorite Beauchamp beauties -- Freya (Jenna Dewan-Tatum) and Ingrid (Rachel Boston) -- were also brutally murdered. The final scene of “Smells Like King Spirit” showed the girls hanging from a tree located in the Beauchamp garden. Our hearts broke as we watched Joanna (Julia Ormond) witness the demise of her daughters once again.
The Beauchamp matriarch has been cursed with immortality. After rebelling against her father, the King of Asgard, she and her family were banned to the mortal word with a curse that would haunt her throughout her everlasting life. Joanna has been forced to watch her daughter die over and over again in the most horrific fashions, the most recent one being hanged by Tarkoff. Check out all the ways Freya and Ingrid have been killed off by Melissa de la Cruz, author of “Witches of East End.”
- Burned at the Stake: In the 1600’s Joanna found her daughters had been burned to death at the stake. The two were handed over to Witch hunters by her long-time friend, Vidar (Matt Frewer), who claimed the reason behind his traitorous actions was because the girls were reckless with their magic. He thought their frivolous behavior would lead to the expose and demise of the other witches living at that time.
- Falling from a great height: In the 1900’s Ingrid formed a relationship with the satanic warlock Archibald Browning (Matthew Del Negro). The pair indulged in blood filled orgies and even covered up each other’s crime as a sort of magical version of Bonnie and Clyde. When Wendy got wind of Ingrid’s dark behavior she attempted to stop her niece. That’s when Archibald tried to get Ingrid to kill her aunt. Wendy (Madchen Amick) accidentally killed Ingrid when she went to attack Archibald. Ingrid jumped in front of Archibald’s daughter, Athena (Virginia Madsen), to protect her and ended up falling off the banister in the Beauchamp Apothecary, killing her.
- Hanged by Tarkoff.
- Burned at the stake.
- Dying in a great Earth quake: In 1906 Freya worked as a bartender. However, her life was cut short when Wendy accidentally killed Ingrid. Because of the King’s curse, if one of Joanna’s daughter’s die the other one will meet her fate shortly after.
- Impaled to death: It was revealed in “Sex, Lies and Birthday Cake” that Freya has only turned 30 once. On her last 30th birthday, in 1875, the celebration was cut short when she was impaled and died.
- Hanged by Tarkoff.
Bonus! Freya and Ingrid aren’t the only ones who find themselves six feet under on a regular basis. Wendy was also given the curse of having nine lives and right now she’s on her last one. Below are all the ways (that we know of) in which Wendy has been killed:
- Trapeze accident
- Eaten by a crocodile in New Orleans
- Hit by a car
- Heart Burnt: Wendy was killed after Ingrid cast this spell
Find out what will happen next on "Witches of East End" by tunning into episode 10, "The Fall of the House Beauchamp," on Sunday, Sept. 21, at 9 p.m. EDT.