In the upcoming "World Of Warcraft" Patch 6.2, Timewalking Dungeons will be a part of the game's Patch 6.2: "Fury of Hellfire." It will also be introduced as part of a series of seven weekend events.
Battle.net reports that two of the weekend events will focus on making the Timewalking Dungeons available for certain "WoW" players that have reached high levels in the game. The dungeons that are affected by Timewalking are the Outland and Northrend dungeons.
For the Outland dungeons, Timewalking Dungeons will be available for players with characters that are level 71 and higher. As for the Northrend Dungeons, the characters should be at level 81 and higher. Players with "WoW" characters who will Timewalk the Northrend and Outland dungeons will have scaled-down gear and power.
The quest "A Burning Path Through Time" will make use of the Timewalking Dungeons. This particular weekend-only quest requires players to complete five "Burning Crusade" Timewalking dungeons to receive the Seal of Inevitable Fate reward.
The Arcatraz (Outland)
This is where the Tempest Keep is located. The Tempest Keep was created by the naaru and it can be used to teleport through different dimensions. Unfortunately, Prince Kael'thas and his minions of blood elves quickly took over the Tempest Keep from the naaru.
Reputation And Achievements
1. Sha’tar reputation: This can be obtained after killing enemies in the dungeons.
2. The Arcatraz: This can be obtained by completing the dungeon and beating its bosses.
3. Heroic: The Arcatraz: This achievement is required for the Outland Dungeon Hero.
1. Dalliah the Doomsayer: A deadly warrior in the Burning Legion who was imprisoned by the naaru. Avoid her infamous Whirlwind, which deals a lot of damage.
2. Harbinger Skyriss: This creature was contained in the Arcatraz and was put into a long and dreamless sleep to keep his persuasive voice silent. In order to defeat this boss, players must keep Millhouse Manastorm alive. Millhouse will assist the players in their brutal fight against Harbinger Skyriss.
3. Wrath-Scryer Soccothrates: This boss was part of the Wrathguards. Players must avoid his fel fire.
4. Zereketh the Unbound: Zereketh is a voidwraith from the Twisting Nether. He can be found at the entrance to Arcatraz summoning void zones and using his lethal Seed of Corruption, which causes players to explode with damage.