"World of Warcraft" has released another Patch 6.2 Preview. Battle.net reports that the preview of the latest patch, released last Thursday, includes information about the "Warlords" Season 2 Player versus Player (PvP) and Tier 18 Player versus Environment (PvE) armor sets. A preview about the Shipyard was also released on Wednesday.
This is a new building that will be available to Garrison commanders of the Alliance and Horde factions that have reached level 100 and have improved their Garrison to reach Level 3. Those who are qualified to build a Shipyard can start with Level 1 and immediately construct their first ship, the Troop Transport.
These vessels are managed with missions, just like Garrison Followers. The naval missions will challenge the abilities of the ships that the players will use. Ships also require Oil, which must be collected by players in order to go on naval missions. If players can collect enough Oil, they can also unlock Levels 2 and 3 of the Shipyard.
Types of Ships
1. Unsinkable: This ability shields the ship from a lethal shot.
2. Salty Crew: This improves chances of success by 10 percent.
3. Trained Shark Tank: This allows ships to navigate easily through waters that have a lot of mines. It also has guns to protect ships from enemies.
1. Chaotic Whirlpools
2. Gyroscopic Internal Stabilizer
1. Human Crew: This crew increases chances of success.
2. Goblin Crew: This type of crew increases the gold gained from the mission.
3. Night Elf Crew: This reduces mission time.
4. Tauren Crew: This crew receives a reward of 50 percent experience bonus.
The characters in the "WoW" Patch 6.2 Armor Preview are the Druid, Death Knight, Mage, Hunter, Monk, Paladin, Rogue, Priest, Warlock, Shaman and Warrior.
There will be several armor sets that players can use for the Tier 18 PvE and "Warlords" Season 2. For the Tier 18 PvE, there are three different types of armor per character for the Normal, Mythic and Heroic game modes. As for the "Warlords" Season 2, there will be an armor set for the Alliance faction, the Horde faction and one for the Elite characters.
Click here and here to learn more about the "World of Warcraft" Patch 6.2 Preview. It includes information about the Armor and the Shipyard such as the colors and styles of the armor sets and photos of the various ships.