"World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" has revealed more information about Timewalking as part of its Patch 6.2 "Fury of Hellfire." This time it's focused on the Shattered Halls Outland, including details about its bosses, reputation, achievements and dungeon map. Read on to learn more.
Battle.net reports that the Shattered Halls Outland is located in the Hellfire Citadel, which is in the Hellfire Peninsula. It used to be the base of operations of the Horde faction during the First and Second Wars. It was abandoned for a long time until some red fel orcs chose to inhabit the area. The Shattered Halls Outland includes the Hall of the Fathers, the Sewer, the Throne of the Damned, Gauntlet of Flame, Sparring Hall, Warbringer’s Ring and the Hall of Blades.
The Shattered Halls (Outland) Reputation And Achievements
1. The Shattered Halls Achievement: This can be obtained by completing the Shattered Halls dungeon and beating its bosses.
2. Heroic: The Shattered Halls Achievement: This achievement is required for the Outland Dungeon Hero.
3. Honor Hold or Thrallmar Reputation: This reputation can be earned by killing enemies in this dungeon.
1. Blood Guard Porung: This boss killed a lot of draenei paladins during the siege of Shattrath. He now serves Warchief Kargath Bladefist in Hellfire Citadel.
2. Warbringer O'mrogg: This boss is a two-headed ogre who is a member of the Fel Horde. Because he has an extra head, he sometimes experiences multiple personalities that battle with each other and make decision more difficult.
3. Grand Warlock Nethekurse:
This boss was a shaman from the Shadowmoon clan. He decided to pursue fel magic after he was seduced by its powers.
4. Warchief Kargath Bladefist: This boss is the Fel Horde’s warchief and the chieftain of the Shattered Hand clan. His hands were badly damaged in the past that’s why he replaced it with two weapons of war.
Click here to learn more about the the Shattered Halls, including tips on how to defeat enemies in that dungeon, such as the Legionnaires and the Nethekurse's Void Zones. Click here and here to learn more about the Honor Hold and Thrallmar reputations from Wowpedia and Wowhead. Click here to learn more about the Patch 6.2 Hotfixes.