A press conference on the Casey Anthony case was held on Tuesday at Orange County office headquarters. The investigators with the Orange County Sheriff’s Office gave candid answers to the media who asked questions related to the case.

Although Casey was announced not guilty of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee by a sequestered jury of 12, many controversial questions remain, such as an ongoing witness tampering investigation involving a former Texas EquuSearch volunteer, possible perjury charges against Casey's mother Cindy, and danger the verdict poses for the Anthony family and the jury.

When Casey leaves jail on July 17, no special protection will be provided for her, despite the public scorn she will face after being released.

“If she moves on to another location, then it becomes someone else’s responsibility,” the Sheriff Jerry Demings said. “We will not be providing security or protection for Casey once she leaves.”

Where Casey will live after releasing is still in doubt. After the verdict was announced last week, Casey's parents George and Cindy didn't say anything to her and left. And then they came back to the courtroom as usual last Thursday. Casey also has refused a jail visit from Cindy last Friday.

In the press conference, the sheriff said there's a possibility that perjury charges will be filed against Cindy, because she gave testimony about googling chloroform on the family's desktop computer. But later State Attorney's Office spokeswoman Danielle Tavernier said that prosecutors had decided against charging her.

Even though Casey was announced not guilty for murdering, several jury members still doubted about her innocence. However, they also thought prosecutors had failed to present enough evidence to warrant a murder conviction.

Demings said they will continue to work on the fallout of the case like an ongoing witness tampering investigation involving a former Texas EquuSearch volunteer.

About Casey Anthony trial:

Two-year old Caylee was last seen alive on June 16 and it was only on July 15 that she was reported missing by her mother Casey Anthony to the police. Cindy, Casey's mother had also alerted the police by calling a 911 dispatcher and saying that she had smelled a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car that was spotted in an impound lot. The car was later towed by authorities for forensic analysis.

Initially, Casey told the police that a babysitter called Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez (Zanny the nanny) had abducted Caylee. Investigations showed Casey was lying as the babysitter Zanny was fictitious. Five months later, in December 2008, Caylee's decomposed skeletal remains were found in a wooded area near the Anthony home by a meter reader who was relieving himself.

The prosecutors say Casey chloroformed Caylee and then put duct tape over her nose and mouth, suffocating the girl.

Casey's lawyers claim Caylee was not murdered. They say the toddler accidentally drowned in the family swimming pool and George, Casey's father, helped her keep the death a secret. George has denied the claim.

Casey was charged with seven counts, including first degree murder, aggravated child abuse and misleading the police in the death of Caylee. On July 5, Casey was handed a not guilty verdict by a jury of 12.