Investors also brace for economic data coming from China on Tuesday.
The director of "A Nightmare on Elm Street" and other films died Sunday at age 76.
The tallest mountain in North America, long known as Mount McKinley, was renamed Sunday, at the urging of Alaskans.
San Quentin State Prison officials have limited water use and halted inmate visits until risk from the water-carried bacteria has passed.
Police officers and a 12-year-old boy are among the latest casualties in a conflict that has claimed more than 40,000 lives.
"We must learn to speak directly to anger," the WDBJ-TV station manager said, as a community mourned the loss of Alison Parker and Adam Ward.
The children, joined by their families, were being treated for severe dehydration and were unconscious. The news comes amid a growing crisis in Europe, as more than 100,000 migrants crossed into the EU last month.
- Airport Terminal Evacuated In Newark, NJ
- At Least 37 Dead As Boat Sinks Off Libya
- Texas Sheriff: 'Cops' Lives Matter Too'
- Christie Defends Plan To Track Immigrants Like Fedex Packages
- Apple TV To Add Streaming, Support More Apps, Games
- Boko Haram Seeking To Widen Violent Campaign?
- German Leader Presses EU Peers To Share Refugee Burden
- Egypt Plans October Election, After 3 Years Without Parliament