Many Texans may not be aware that homeowners' insurance doesn't cover damage from flooding.
As voters seem poised to consider more than just social values in 2016, candidates like Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee could face an uphill battle to join the top ranks.
Eastern Air Lines, a major U.S. carrier for more than 60 years, is back.
By 2050, Africa will be the world’s youngest economic region, but capitalizing on this demographic wave requires planning.
Local and state governments aim to offer options outside of the criminal justice system for the newly convicted.
The sex advice columnist is trying to reprise his 2003 re-branding of "Santorum."
In a maximum security prison in LaBelle, Pennsylvania, inmates and guards are getting sick. Is the toxic waste dump next door to blame?
- Feds Remind Their Employees Legal Weed Isn’t For Them
- Bowe Bergdahl's Departure Deliberate: Gen. McChrystal
- Tracking Facebook Friends Easier Than You Think With New App
- Nasdaq Closes At Record High With Technology Gains
- Lamborghini Surrenders To SUV Demand
- Verizon Kills Early Smartphone Upgrade Program
- Papua New Guinea Urged To Confront Sorcery Killings
- Bill Simmons' Replacement At ESPN's Grantland Announced