The rails were damaged during heavy rains in the area, which caused both trains to derail.
As the U.S. Congress considers the Iran nuclear deal, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu tried to convince American Jews via webcast to oppose the Iranian nuclear deal.
Kasich and Christie grabbed the last two spots for the GOP debate Thursday, and will be onstage with Trump, Bush, Walker, Huckabee, Rubio, Paul, Carson and Cruz.
Through the malware attack, hackers were able to take end-user computers hostage.
Legal challenges by coal states and industry groups could not only dismantle the president's clean power proposal but hamstring future policies.
Kurdish authorities have revealed that thousands of Yazidis still remain missing and are believed to be held by ISIS militants.
Roughly 137,000 North African and Middle Eastern migrants have arrived in Greece, Italy, Hungary and other parts of Europe since January 2015.
- First Israeli Jailed Without Trial In Sweep Over West Bank Arson
- New Taliban Leader Facing Tension As Top Official Quits
- Americans Say Blacks Treated Less Fairly In 2015 Than 2007: Gallup
- Neiman Marcus Files For $100M IPO
- Florida Killings Suspected To Be Ritualistic
- Activision Blizzard Revenues Up Despite 'World Of Warcraft' Losses
- Putin Installs Priest To Oversee Crimean Archaeological Site
- Etsy Plunges 14% After Posting Wider Second-Quarter Loss