A huge public outcry erupted Thursday after a 3-year-old boy drowned while making the same crossing.
Both Austria and Germany opened their borders Saturday to thousands of refugees who had been staying temporarily in Hungary.
A study finds former U.S. military personnel had the condition previously called Gender Identity Disorder five times more frequently than Americans at large.
"If you don't come back with a bloody nose, you didn't try hard enough," one cadet says.
The Francois Hollande-led government is reportedly expected make an announcement on the possible targeting of the Islamic State group Monday.
Authorities will seek an arrest warrant for a 10th person, who shared an apartment with another suspect arrested a week ago.
A man called on the Church of Scientology's main line repeatedly and threatened to kill its leader, David Miscavige.
- Syriza Has Narrow Leads In New Greek Election Polls
- Coalition Attacks Yemen Capital After Killing Of Saudi, UAE Troops
- Colombian Authorities Uncover Counterfeit Money Ring In Bogota
- Gunmen Kill 13 Civilians On Minibus In Afghanistan
- Al-Shabab Militants Seize 2 Towns In Southern Somalia
- Druze Leader, Dozens More Perish In Syrian Car Bombings
- At Least 47 Slain In Clashes Between ISIS And Other Syrian Rebels
- Saudi-Led Planes Hit Houthi-Controlled Government Buildings