Reality TV star and real estate mogul Donald Trump appears to be setting up a run for the White House.
The U.S. Department of Justice has indicated that major banks could be pulled into the investigation of corruption in the soccer world.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie on Thursday officially withdrew his support for Common Core, which he used to support, and proposed developing a new set of state benchmarks.
The Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority banned them after the woman behind the "Draw Muhammad" contest in Garland, Texas -- where two gunman opened fire -- submitted a satirical cartoon.
Last year, Google created a virtual reality headset out of cardboard seemingly as a lark. Now the company is taking it seriously as a way to bring virtual reality to those with Apple iPhones or other recent smartphones.
The Supreme Court could soon decide about whether undocumented immigrants will be able to have equal political power and representation in the government.
The Russian president approved legislation Thursday that made information on peacetime casualties a secret.
- Paula Jones Says Hillary Clinton Shouldn't Be The Next President
- HUD To Promote LGBT Rights In Native American Housing
- At I/O Conference, Google Steals Apple's 2014 Playbook
- Mexico Tackles Corruption, But President Retains Immunity
- Russian Prisoners Cut Wrists In Protest
- Google's Android M Promises Better Battery Life
- JPMorgan Chase To Lay Off 5,000
- California May Be 1st State To Make Motorcycle Lane-Splitting Official