Amid all its destruction across Nepal, the magnitude-7.8 earthquake triggered the worst-ever disaster on the slopes of Mount Everest.
Barack Obama advised the cast of "Blackish" at the White House Correspondents' Association dinner: "Being blackish only makes you popular for so long. Trust me."
Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz told conservative Christians a "liberal fascism" was dedicated to persecuting Christians in the U.S.
"A small group of agitators turned what was otherwise a peaceful demonstration into a violent protest," Baltimore's mayor says.
The head of the Southeast Asian organization basically rejected China's controversial territorial claims in the South China Sea.
Warren Weinstein's al Qaeda kidnappers failed to release him after the ransom was paid and then began demanding a prisoner exchange.
At least 17 bodies have been recovered, while helicopter rescue missions have been hampered by bad weather in the area of the base camp.
- Kazakh Leader Sails To Re-Election With 'Stability' Mantra
- Afghan Province Sees Second Police Chief Killed In Six Weeks
- Airstrikes Hit Yemeni Capital, As Ships Shell Aden
- 3 Killed In Molotov Cocktail Attack In California
- Elon Musk Twitter Account, Tesla Site Both Hacked
- FBI Rifle Stolen Before Obama Visit To Utah
- Russian Hackers Read Obama's Unclassified Emails Last Year
- Philippines Urges Halt To China Reclamation In Disputed Waters