A Democratic Party financier's firm received $1 billion in Illinois pension cash after he and his wife donated to a political action committee.
After attacks by women and girls linked to Boko Haram, the full Islamic veil is outlawed in parts of Niger and Cameroon.
“We are dedicated Europeans. We just want our country to stop overcharging us with taxes.”
A proposed buffer zone in northern Syria could open up a pathway for millions of refugees to return home.
America's faith communities are growing increasingly diverse -- with Seventh-day Adventists, Muslims and Jehovah's Witnesses leading the way.
EU antitrust regulators are investigating closely guarded Hollywood deals, some which have leaked online from Sony Pictures.
As he continues to ride high in the polls, Donald Trump gobbles up airtime, particularly on NBC.
- Vermont Plans Pot Legalization Bill For 2016
- Pentagon To Discuss Ways For Transgender Troops To Serve
- Ohio Police Officer Indicted For Murder In Sam DuBose Shooting
- Canada Buys Israel's Iron Dome Missile Technology
- First Look Media’s Revenue Chief Leaves After One Year
- 25% Of Kenya's State Budget Is Missing: Auditor General
- Forget Snapchat? Yahoo Releases Own Texting App
- Twitter Shares Plunge As User Growth Sags