Sens. Ted Cruz and Rand Paul led the fight against the agency after controversial videos were released.
Puerto Rico is poised to head into default as business owners see more painful financial squeezes in the coming months.
The lineup for Thursday's GOP debate is coming into focus. Ohio Gov. Kasich and former Texas Gov. Perry may fight it out for the last spot.
U.S.-backed moderate rebels in Syria will get air support from the U.S., but will it help?
"There are still hotbeds of hatred and of homophobia, and that's where this murder came from."
Financial disclosure forms show that Republican presidential candidates John Kasich and Ted Cruz are millionaires, while Scott Walker may be in debt.
- Illegal Immigration Dominant At GOP Forum Even Without Trump
- 7 Dead From Legionnaires' Disease In NYC
- US Criminal Probe Initiated Against Deutsche Bank: Report
- First US-Trained Syria Rebel Believed Killed In Fighting: Sources
- Jury Keeps Death Penalty As Option For Colorado Movie Gunman
- State Department Watered Down Human Trafficking Report
- Ohio Pot Legalization's Quest To Make Ballot After Fraud Probe
- Gawker Releases Donald Trump's 'Old' Cell Number