The Islamic State group also warned the U.S. of "more bitter and harder" attacks in the future.
A new CBS News/New York Times poll shows a majority of blacks and whites agree that race relations are bad.
The agreement is expected to enhance trade between the two nations to $70 billion a year by 2020.
Climate experts have long proposed limiting temperatures to 2 degrees Celsius above pre-industrial levels.
Angela Merkel defended Germany's cooperation with the NSA, saying it was necessary to combat terrorism.
Pacquiao, who will have surgery this week for a torn rotator cuff, has denied claims he did not disclose the injury before the fight against Mayweather.
A new report has blamed the Israeli army's "policy of indiscriminate fire" for the deaths of Palestinian civilians in last year's war in Gaza.
- Dozens Dead In Fresh Migrant Tragedy In The Mediterranean
- John Kerry Is First US Secretary of State To Visit Somalia
- HSBC Pretax Up 4% As Investment Bank Bounces Back
- China Sets Rules To Lure Private Investment In Infrastructure
- Chinese Conglomerate Fosun Buys US Insurer Ironshore
- Australia's Central Bank Cuts Rates To Record Low 2%
- Fed's Yellen Met Firm At Heart Of Leak Probes
- US Jury Orders Motorola Mobility To Pay $10M In Fujifilm Lawsuit