In Garland, Texas, two men opened fire in a parking lot outside a controversial art exhibit featuring the Prophet Muhammad.
The U.S. military said, citing Kurdish forces, that there were no civilians in the area for two weeks before the airstrikes.
The country's army has been accused of avenging the deaths of its soldiers by killing civilians.
Official and commercial vessels rescued thousands of migrants off the Libyan coast over the weekend.
The Conservative Review dinged Sens. Rubio and Paul for straying ideologically on immigration, foreign policy.
“At some point, it becomes more harmful to try to keep it secret than to acknowledge it.”
Three Mexican soldiers disappeared Friday after purported Jalisco New Generation Cartel gunmen shot down their helicopter.
- Saudi Arabia Denies Deploying Ground Troops In Yemen
- China's Xi Calls For 'Equal' Political Talks With Taiwan
- Air Arabia Flight G9128 Diverted After Bomb Scare
- Alaska Airlines Plane Makes Emergency Landing In Vancouver
- Militants Kill 8 Indian Soldiers In Northeastern State Of Nagaland
- Earthquake Strikes New Zealand's South Island
- Activity In China's Manufacturing Sector Falls To Fresh Low
- NYPD Shooting Suspect Arraigned For Attempted Murder