Aid workers are hoping to prevent that number from rising sharply amid rescue efforts.
One of the world’s poorest countries, Nepal is an agricultural nation that relies on tourism to boost its economy. That might be in jeopardy now.
“Within minutes, the shops and old buildings started falling like a pack of cards."
Violence erupted across the city on Saturday, during massive demonstrations against the death of Freddie Gray.
Hillary Clinton, the presumptive Democratic nominee for president, stepped down from her family's foundation earlier this month.
Ethiopia anticipates $1.5 billion in foreign direct investment this year as its economy continues to show strength.
Family, friends and supporters attended on Sunday a wake for Freddie Gray, the Baltimore man who died in police custody. His funeral is set for Monday.
- Shelling In Eastern Ukraine Puts Fragile Ceasefire At Risk
- Pakistan Military's Move On Karachi Seen As 'Creeping Coup'
- Malaysia Says It Foiled Suspected Terrorist Plot
- Israel Kills Militants Trying To Plant Explosives On Golan Border
- Egypt Readying Assault On ISIS Positions: Report
- At Least 35 People Killed In Storms In Peshawar, Pakistan
- Germany's Merkel, Greece's Tsipras To Stay In Touch On Debt
- Corinthian Colleges To Close Remaining Campuses