Russian missiles aimed at Syria hit Iran Thursday, officials at the U.S. Defense Department said. Neither Iran nor Russia has confirmed the reports.
News hit investors Thursday that Credit Suisse was seeking extra risk-absorbing capital, a day after Deutsche Bank announced massive writedowns.
The trade deal is loathed by unions, whose funds and get-out-the-vote operations swing elections and Democratic primaries.
Where similar apps have failed, Whisper is moving forward. The company recently locked ad deals with Universal Pictures, Fox and Coca-Cola.
Deals with the NBA and MLB helped legitimize the daily fantasy sports industry. But this week's scandal could fray those crucial relationships.
With the planned release 6,000 prisoners later this month, advocacy groups renew push for removing questions about conviction history from public employment applications.
"Code: Debugging the Gender Gap" dives into the lack of women studying computer science and going into the tech industry.
- Jerusalem Installs Metal Detectors In Muslim Quarter
- F-35 Jet Finally Close To Takeoff - Again
- Sony/ATV About To Change Hands
- Florida Poll Finds Majority Supports Medical Marijuana
- Rome Mayor Resigns After 20,000-Euro T&E Bill
- Netflix Raises Standard Subscription Price By $1
- McCarthy Drops Out Of Speaker Race
- Russia Attempts To Save Gas Deal With Turkey