“You’ll probably see more flags go up in different places," warns a man opposed to removing Confederate symbols around South Carolina.
American TV Alliance warns viewers of a 500 percent hike in bills. With such an increase, cable customers would have to pay an average of $320 per month.
Tourists in Greece reported empty restaurants, ATM lines and fuel shortages.
A border operation would "put a lot of Turkish troops in danger and make them susceptible to attacks by ISIS," an expert from the Washington Institute for Near East Policy says.
Donald Trump will no longer host "The Celebrity Apprentice," and the Miss USA pageant is now without a TV network to broadcast it.
When people have questions about Obamacare insurance, they have few expert resources to rely on.
Original phone came in 4GB and 8GB, had no apps, couldn’t record video, and thanks to a recessed headphone jack only worked with a small amount of headphones.
- Microsoft Exits Display Ad Business
- Gay Couples To Get Full Military Benefits With New Veterans Policy
- NBC Is 'Weak,' Trump Writes
- Supreme Court Blocks Restrictions On 9 Texas Abortion Clinics
- Free Weed Is Coming To Oregon July 1
- Dow Plunges 350 Points As ‘Grexit’ Drama Intensifies
- Puerto Rico Governor To Speak On Commonwealth's Debt
- Anonymous Staging Anti-Flag Million Mask March July 4