In Mississippi, the Confederate battle emblem is sewn right into the state flag. The history and pain of those stars and bars still runs deep in the Magnolia State.
A British family missing for months says they have joined the Islamic State group in Syria and released a statement urging "all Muslims to rush to the command of your Khalif."
A team of scientists is warning that rising ocean temperatures could irreversibly harm marine life, and that developing countries would be most severely affected.
The Texas Senator's call came after the body passed a resolution to condemn Israel's conduct during the 2014 Gaza war. The U.S. was the only country to vote against it.
Friends of alleged mass shooter Dylann Roof could face charges, if authorities find that they were aware of his alleged plans to carry out the attack.
Protests were sparked after a man died in police custody. Critics say that the Dutch police practice ethnic profiling and discriminate against immigrants.
The officer is alleged to have leaked military secrets to a Chinese agent. It follows the jailing of two officials from the same unit for passing classified information to arms dealers.
- China Brokerages Pledge To Buy Billions In Shares To Steady Market
- Police File Murder Charges Over Philippine Ferry Sinking
- Austrian Minister Says Europe Can Easily Cope With Grexit
- France's Hollande Says Ready To Hold Summit On Boko Haram
- Orlando Eye Ferris Wheel Stops, Firefighters Rescue Riders
- Japan Pledges $6 Billion To Mekong Nations To Counter China Bank
- Oregon Marijuana Fans Look To Cash In On New Law
- Intel Shakeup Absorbs Remains Of McAfee