The disclosures do not include 150 messages deemed classified, bringing the total of unreleased messages to around 213, with the number expected to rise, State Department officials said.
The eclectic topics and references in Hillary Clinton's newly disclosed emails had social media buzzing Monday night.
President Barack Obama expressed condolences Monday to the widow of a Texas deputy sheriff who was slain last week.
Recent oil industry trends could pose a greater threat to the state's coffers than global policies to curb use of fossil fuels.
On a trip to Alaska, President Barack Obama hopes to draw attention to the effects of global climate change ahead of an international conference in December.
In the biggest three-day rally since 1990, U.S. oil prices extended their gains Monday after data revealed crude output was lower than previously expected.
- US May Add Russia As Sanction Target After Cyberattacks
- White House Responds To Kanye West's POTUS Plans
- Researchers Discover Way To Shrink Size Of Blind Spot
- County Clerk Can't Turn Away Same-Sex Couples: Supreme Court
- MTV VMAs: Streams Soar, TV Ratings Sink
- Obama To Return To Columbia University In 2017: Report
- 90% Of Seabirds Have Ingested Plastic: Study
- NYC 'Happy Meals' Bill Could Curb Child Obesity: Study