Amid a continued crisis, the organization charged with monitoring the European Union's borders reported a massive number of refugees have entered illegally.
"The hospital campus was 100 percent used by the Taliban," an Afghan official says of a Doctors Without Borders facility hit by airstrikes. The group denies the allegation.
In an hour-long interview with an Iranian television station, Bashar Assad blamed Western powers for destroying his country's infrastructure.
Columbia imposed a 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. curfew in the wake of a foot of rain.
The informal motto of the on-demand economy has a nice ring to it: “Be your own boss.” But going out on your own is far from simple.
The new DVR will let you skip entire ad breaks with the press of one button and is 4K video capable.
In a crucial real-world road test, a Mercedes-Benz Actros truck outfitted with Daimler's "Highway Pilot" system traveled about 9 miles in real traffic.
- House Speaker? Chris Christie Would Rather Jump Off A Bridge
- Afghans Trapped In City 'No Longer Fit For Living'
- What's Next For Hurricane Joaquin?
- Netanyahu Orders Demolition Of 'Palestinian Terrorist' Homes
- Portugal Center-Right Coalition Set To Win Election
- Putin Promised To Ask Ukraine Rebels To Cancel Vote
- Koch Brothers, Other 2016 Mega Donors Warm To Carly Fiorina
- Natural Disaster Declared As Floods Roil French Riviera