With no party standing to win an outright majority, every one of the 650 parliamentary seats to be filled on Thursday is crucial.
At least 12 people were injured after 30 tornadoes were reported in the Plains Wednesday.
Charlie Beck's comments were criticized by the police union as "completely irresponsible."
If Texas legalizes marijuana, the state will join four others in adopting laws to regulate and tax the weed like alcohol.
The former Pennsylvania senator would be making his second bid for the White House if he announces a run.
Tesla Motors' CEO says the company's Powerwall battery won’t save U.S. homeowners money.
Pope Francis has reportedly ordered priests to offer forgiveness both to women who have had abortions and doctors who performed them.
- Dorian Johnson, Witness In Michael Brown Shooting, Arrested
- India And Iran Sign Port Deal
- Tornadoes On The Move From Texas To Nebraska
- Why Shares Of Whole Foods Are Plunging
- Pentagon Chief Calls For New Multiyear Defense Spending Deal
- At State Department, Private Email Servers 'Not Acceptable': Official
- Game Firm Zynga's Q1 Earnings Prevail, But 364 Jobs Will Be Cut
- Flat Q3 Profits For Murdoch’s Media ‘Empire’