Opinion polls indicate Greeks have rejected the austerity demands of international creditors.
"I was offended by his remarks," former Texas Gov. Rick Perry says of the New York real-estate mogul's comments about Mexicans.
The Albany Medical Center turned over to police Sunday custody of David Sweat, a prisoner who escaped and was subsequently recaptured last month.
Iran and the U.S. have been conducting intensive negotiations centered on the Islamic Republic's nuclear program in advance of a deadline set for Tuesday.
The successful resupply mission capped a string of recent failures, which have raised questions about NASA's relationships with commercial spaceflight companies.
American and Iraqi government forces responded by stepping up assaults on the militant Islamic State group in both countries late Saturday and early Sunday.
More than 70 million copies of the Microsoft-owned "Minecraft" video game already have been sold.
- Bomb Blast In Kandahar, Afghanistan Kills 3
- New Horizons Suffers Glitch On Approach To Pluto
- China, Investors Hope Support Steps Halt Crash In Markets
- Christie Criticizes US Supreme Court Ruling On Gay Marriage
- Political Leaders Sought To Steer World Cup Votes, Blatter Says
- Saudi-Led Airstrikes Claim 30 Civilians In Yemen, Houthis Say
- Suicide Bomber Kills 6 At Church In Nigeria’s Potiskum
- Suspected Congo Ebola Victims Test Negative For The Virus