As the Republican field remains wide open, candidates tried to distinguish themselves from their potential opponents. Donald Trump made an appearance, too.
Potential presidential candidate Mike Huckabee says President Obama has made the military 'hostile' toward Christians.
Two Cuban men are hoping to be the first non-Communist Party politicians in elected positions on the island in decades.
Around 1,700 Shiite soldiers were believed to have been bound and executed by Islamic State group militants in Tikrit last summer.
Refugees of the Syrian Civil War used to be welcome in Lebanon. On the streets of the capital, it's clear that they aren't anymore.
Climate change and its threat to the economy "can no longer be denied," U.S. President Barack Obama says Saturday, in advance of his Earth Day speech.
The jump in playoffs ticket prices comes a year after the NBA set a record for attendance.
- Hail, Flooding, Tornado Threats Stretch From Texas To Nebraska
- Education Researchers To Scrutinize College Ranking Systems
- Yemen Government Rejects Iranian Peace Plan
- Oklahoma Approves Nitrogen Gas As Execution Method
- New Water Shortage Rules For California
- BMW Recalls 91,800 Mini Coopers To Fix Air-Bag Sensor
- Russian Cyberattackers Used Two Unknown Flaws: Security Company
- Putin Concerned Over Israeli Plans To Give Lethal Weapons To Ukraine