Greece missed its scheduled debt repayment Tuesday, making it the first advanced economy to default in the IMF's seven-decade history.
U.S. companies like General Electric could lose out to European competitors under the arrangement.
A batch of 3,000 pages of Hillary Clinton's emails shows that White House staffers knew of the secretary of state's non-government email address.
The U.S. women’s national soccer team will move on to the finals of the 2015 FIFA World Cup in Vancouver on Sunday.
Five key takeaways from Florida Gov. Jeb Bush's release of three decades of tax returns as he runs for president.
#AskBobby brings Jindal mockery and criticism. Chris Christie's hashtag also brought out the Twitter trolls. Do campaigns understand social media?
A federal court ruled the spy agency could continue vacuuming up Americans' call records for another 180 days, pending a switch to private data collection.
- Ten Commandments Statue Getting The Boot At Oklahoma Capitol
- The Jennifer Garner-Ben Affleck Divorce Rumors Are True
- Bush Bares 33 Years Of Tax Returns In Show Of Transparency
- Turkish Protests Target Chinese Restaurants Amid Ramadan Ban
- Florida Abortion-Delay Law Blocked
- Texas' Kung Fu Saloon Settles Over Racist Claims: Justice Department
- Cheryl Burke Quits Miss USA Pageant Amid Trump Backlash
- Kentucky County Clerk Refuses Marriage Licenses