Volkswagen's U.S. boss admitted Thursday that most of the emissions-cheating cars need hardware fixes, not just software patches.
Samsung said that the incident, which happened in March and was uncovered only in August, was dealt with "immediately and comprehensively."
Customer fears and regulation of the daily fantasy sports industry are causing investors to rethink DraftKings and FanDuel's futures.
Investors are looking ahead to the Fed's latest meeting minutes for further clues as to when the central bank will lift interest rates.
Since Michael Brown's fatal encounter with Ferguson police, body camera makers have been coming up with technology to track police interactions — and book big profits.
Some Latino activists claim the popularity of tacos, burritos and other south of the border staples may persuade Americans to embrace Mexican immigrants and immigration reform.
A California lending company, founded by three ex-Googlers, is trying to help borrowers in their 20s and 30s secure more affordable loans, but their methods are under scrutiny.
- Russia Attempts To Save Gas Deal With Turkey
- Rubio Takes Aim At Trump Over Eminent Domain
- Paris Crowdfunding Boosts 2024 Olympics Bid
- ISIS Training Russian-Born Fighters In Afghanistan: Report
- Saudi Arabia Looks To Double Down With New Defense Strategy
- Suicide Leads Non-Battle Deaths Among Ukrainian Soliders
- Anti-Immigrant Party Courting Muslim Vote In France
- Deadly Salmonella Outbreak Spreads To 35 States