The "hermit kingdom" lived up to its name when it came under attack in 2010.
ISIS destroyed the Syrian regime's infamous Tadmor prison.
The Swiss-made aircraft will be the first plane to go around the world using only solar power.
The U.S. senator from Kentucky says he will not allow the passage of the USA Freedom Act, despite a plea by President Barack Obama.
A federally funded effort to finally test the DNA collected in rape kits over many years may bring a measure of justice to sexual-assault victims.
The crowd cheered for Martin O'Malley. But most in it agreed they would be OK with Hillary Clinton as their U.S. presidential nominee in 2016.
"The idea [Sepp] Blatter could reform FIFA is suspect," Greg Dyke says. "I’d be very surprised if he was still in this job in two years' time."
- Burundi Election Body's Vice President Flees Country
- Biker Bar Shootings Rekindle Concerns
- US And Iran Meet For 6 Hours Over Nuclear Deal
- Clash At Gay-Rights Demonstration In Moscow Leads To Arrests
- Fresh Flooding Hits Texas After A Week Of Storms
- More Than 4,200 Migrants Rescued In Mediterranean
- Boko Haram Attack In Nigerian City Of Maiduguri Kills 11
- Regime's Barrel Bombs Kill At Least 71 In Syria