New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady released a statement on "deflategate" Friday, in which he denied involvement in the scandal, which saw the team use under-inflated balls.
The Clintons paid a State Department employee to maintain a private email server for Hillary Clinton when she was secretary of state, Clinton Campaign officials said Friday.
The Russian president, who is a close ally of Bashar Assad's, said the Syrian leader was ready to permit a "healthy" opposition to take part in elections.
As Europe engages in a bout of soul-searching about its treatment of refugees, Gulf Arab states who have taken in no refugees from Syria are coming under increasing scrutiny.
A new report on viewing habits from Ericsson ConsumerLab underscores cable television’s growing problem with "content discovery."
"We never get an evening meal, and often we don’t have water. I have been here for five months."
- Saudi-Led Planes Hit Houthi-Controlled Government Buildings
- Finland's PM Sipila Offers His Home To Asylum Seekers
- Why Predators Don't Abound In Prey-Rich Ecosystems
- Officer Who Fatally Shot Black Teen Was Hired On Third Attempt
- Four Libyan Soldiers Killed In Clashes With ISIS
- China To Build Monument Commemorating Tianjin Blasts
- Deadly Salmonella Outbreak Linked To Cucumbers Grown In Mexico
- Amazon Hiring Staff For Restaurants In Seattle, New York