The trial of accused Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev will go to closing statements on Monday. The defense called only four witnesses.
The N.J. Ethics Commission has dismissed a complaint against the state's former top pension official and ally of Gov. Chris Christie.
Gov. Asa Hutchinson has said he would sign the bill, which allows businesses to refuse people service on religious grounds, most notably LGBT individuals, making it nearly identical to a controversial Indiana bill.
Watchdog groups say Bush, Walker, Santorum and O'Malley are acting like candidates -- and therefore must follow campaign finance rules.
Air disasters are proving to be an asset for CNN, which had its best weekly audience since January.
Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress defeated President Goodluck Jonathan, impressing Nigerian voters with his fierce campaign on security and anti-corruption.
Investors ended a choppy trading session on the last day of 2015's first quarter as losses Tuesday pushed the blue-chip index into negative territory for the year.
- Trevor Noah Issues Non-Apology For Offensive Jokes About Jewish People
- Austrian 14-Year-Old With Links To ISIS Charged With Terror Activities
- Iran Nuclear Deal Deadline Moved To Early Wednesday
- In IPO, Etsy To Sell 16.7M Shares Between $14 And $16
- Nigerian Markets Up After Peaceful Election
- Prosecutor, 2 Gunmen Dead After Istanbul Courthouse Siege
- Georgia Lawmakers Reject Illegal Immigrant Driver’s License Ban
- White House Bill, If Passed, May Speed Auto Recalls