The German automaker is awaiting approval from regulators on a series of low-cost fixes for about 8.5 million diesel vehicles in Europe.
Indonesia's National Transportation Safety Committee released a report Tuesday on the December 2014 crash that killed 162 people.
While some say the yuan's entry into the IMF's basket of reserve currencies is largely a symbolic gesture, others believe it could boost reforms.
NATO did not give an assessment over Turkey's actions after Russia provided the coalition with information showing Ankara deliberately downed a Russian Su-24M fighter plane, according to Russia’s envoy to NATO.
Data on manufacturing, auto sales, and construction are expected Tuesday as markets bet on a Federal Reserve interest rate increase this month.
North Korea conducted a submarine-launched ballistic missile test on Saturday but failed, according to reports.
While returning from his Africa trip, Pope Francis said the continent faced more urgent concerns than condom use, such as malnutrition and environmental damage.
- Anti-Obesity Nonprofit Funded By Coca-Cola Shuts Operations
- Staples-Office Depot Deal May Be Blocked Again: Report
- Samsung Replaces Mobile Unit Head In Turnaround Bid
- Paris Attacks Suspect May Have Fled To Syria: Report
- 1 Killed In Officer-Involved Shooting In Atlanta
- Australian, Indian Central Banks Stick To Status Quo
- Brazil Sues BHP, Vale for $5B In Damages For Mine Disaster
- No Signs Of Video Tampering In Laquan McDonald Case: Authorities