Investors were buoyed by the minutes of the U.S. Federal Reserve's September meeting that cast doubts over the chances of a rate hike this year.
Several projects, worth a total of about $45 billion, have reportedly been held up by funding bottlenecks and poor planning by local governments and agencies.
Shanghai's granting of a license to Uber's local rival Didi Kuaidi could open the floodgates for a shake-up of China's taxi market, experts say.
Twenty nations most vulnerable to climate change have joined to form the "V20" group, and urged immediate action on a "fundamental human rights issue."
The company has removed "a few" ad-blocking apps from the App Store over concerns that they could access users' encrypted traffic.
Under the proposed change, high-volume gun dealers will have to conduct background checks on potential buyers, the Washington Post reported.
"If you don’t make it at Tesla, you go work at Apple," the Tesla Motors CEO said, in an interview with a German newspaper.
- Tunisia's National Dialogue Quartet Wins Nobel Peace Prize
- ISIS Militants Kill Iranian Military Commander In Syria
- SABMiller Aims To Sway Investors With New Cost-Savings Goal
- Singapore Banks May Cut Funds To Companies Linked To Haze
- France Train Attack Hero Stabbed In Sacramento, Recovering
- EU Set To Suspend Belarus Sanctions For 4 Months After Vote
- California Bans Captive Orca Breeding At SeaWorld San Diego
- Malaysian Police Arrest Lawyer Of Politician Campaigning Against PM