Research conducted by the Public Religion Research Institute says that 7 percent of the U.S. millennial population identifies as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender.
A Hoosier State activist group has a history of pushing laws against homosexuality and undocumented immigrants, and for church tax exemptions.
Atheists are now protected from discrimination in Madison, Wisconsin, after its common council voted to make discrimination against atheism or others who do not believe in God illegal.
The country may be struggling with goods shortages, but that won't put a dent in its military arsenal.
Because the Internet affords everyone a potential audience, authoritarian governments have come to see even young bloggers as security threats.
Dish Network’s Sling will be the first live Web-TV service to offer HBO content.
As governor, Jeb Bush pressed Florida pension officials on behalf of a donor’s firm, then shrouded the pension fund in secrecy.
- Iran Nuclear Talks Extended, Again
- Louisiana Could Face Backlash If Lawmakers Support ‘Anti-LGBT’ Law
- Sotheby's eBay Auction Begins
- Cynthia Lennon, John Lennon's First Wife, Dead At 75
- Yoko Ono Sends Condolences To Julian Lennon
- Detained Illegal Immigrants On Hunger Strike In Texas
- Checkout Problems Stifle Apple Pay Adoption
- ISIS Attacks Besiege Damascus Refugee Camp