The Baltimore Police Department had claimed that three gangs had agreed to join hands to incite violence in the city.
Prime Minister Sushil Koirala expressed fears of a rise in fatalities and appealed to the international community for more help.
Low oil prices and tepid energy demand are expected to bruise the first-quarter earnings of the world's largest oil and gas companies, analysts say.
Freddie Gray's family asked for peace. But violence, looting and fires continued across Baltimore as police struggled to contain the chaos.
White men were beaten Monday night as looters stole from a shoe store in Baltimore, according to a witness.
Following her comments on Saturday, the Baltimore mayor has come under fire for failing to prevent the outbreak of violence in the city.
Russia's economy is projected to shrink up to 5 percent this year, the biggest decline since President Vladimir Putin came to power.
- China Prepares Fresh Stimulus To Combat Slowdown: Report
- US, Japan Unveil 'Historic Transition' In Defense Ties
- BP Profits Soar On Refining Revenues, Beat Analyst Forecasts
- Captain Of Sunken South Korean Vessel Sentenced To Life In Prison
- Indonesia Announces Execution Date For Bali Nine Duo
- Two Dead, 4 Wounded In Shooting Outside NYC Church
- Asian Shares Edge Off Seven-Year Highs
- Republicans Eye Military Spending Boost, Social Program Cuts