A proposal in Seattle would let Uber and Lyft drivers form unions, becoming the first independent contractors to do so in the U.S.
U.S. stocks wavered for most of the day Friday, but ended the week in the green.
The dense, highly technical intellectual property provision is bad news for Internet groups. But Big Pharma and Tech love it.
Already facing a formal inquiry in New York and Massachusetts, DraftKings and FanDuel were hit with a class-action lawsuit Thursday.
Critics said the awarding of the prize has strayed from the original intentions of Alfred Nobel, while supporters said Tunisia needed global attention and support.
Republicans must find a candidate who can unite their conference and win the required 218 votes. Many are putting their hopes in Paul Ryan.
A sticking point is a contingency fund worth tens of billions of dollars and tucked deep into the 2016 Pentagon budget.
- German Politician May Sue Over Refugee Policy
- Study Finds More Premature Births In Areas Of Heavy Fracking
- Google Drive Cloud Storage System Goes Down
- Attacks On Homes For Refugees Rising In Germany
- Sanders Opposes Obama FDA Pick
- Palestinian Media Says Israel Targeting Them
- Latvia Considers Conscription As Defense Budget Increases
- Tesla Motors Lost $3.5B In Value Since Model X Debut