Beijing's hard-line response to pro-democracy groups seems to be working ... at least for now.
A U.S. Geological Survey study reveals that water consumed by fracking wells, especially horizontal gas wells, has increased drastically over the last 15 years.
India and China will account for almost 40 percent of all smartphones sold in the world by 2017, according to a new research report.
In a new report, Amnesty urged India to repeal a controversial law granting untrammeled power to the army in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
Data readings showed that the almost new turboprop ATR 72-600 stalled and crashed soon after the blunder.
The quiet diplomacy is a sign that US détente with Cuba may be helping to reshape another troubled relationship, according to a report.
Attorneys general in Alabama, Florida, Louisiana and Mississippi said they would hold news conferences Thursday to discuss a possible settlement related to the 2010 Deepwater Horizon disaster.
- Bangladesh Police Arrest 12 Suspected Al Qaeda Militants
- Philippine Boat With 173 Passengers Capsizes, At Least 33 Killed
- 7 Police Officers Charged In Mexico's Army Slaying Case
- Shark Attacks Australian Surfer In Ballina Town
- US Scientist Sentenced For Fraudulent HIV Vaccine Research
- US Hiring Solid In June, Keeping September Rate Hike In Play
- England Own Goal Puts Japan In Women's World Cup Final
- Asia Stocks Continue To Rise Even As Greece, China Concerns Weigh