Airstrikes carried out by the U.S. and its allies in Iraq and Syria over the past year have led to the deaths of hundreds of civilians, according to a new report.
According to a new study, unless emissions are cut drastically, even artificial removal of atmospheric carbon dioxide would not prevent the end of "ocean life as we know it."
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, carrying 239 people on board, disappeared in March 2014.
The water at Camp Lejeune was found to be tainted with chemicals linked to cancer and other deadly conditions.
Tornado GR4 bombers have carried out more than 1,100 combat missions over Iraq, including over 250 airstrikes.
Financial disclosure forms show that Republican presidential candidates John Kasich and Ted Cruz are millionaires, while Scott Walker may be in debt.
- Civilians Killed As Pakistan, India Exchange Fire Near Border
- Accused Taliban Fighter Said He Was Doing ‘God’s Work’
- Flash Flood Triggered By Heavy Rains In China Kills At Least 5
- Philippines Wants South China Sea Talks Despite China's Reluctance
- Yemen's Largest Military Base Falls To Pro-Hadi Fighters
- At Least 12 Dead In Building Collapse Near Mumbai, India
- At Least 2 Injured In Shooting At New Jersey Concert
- Illegal Immigration Dominant At GOP Forum Even Without Trump