Fasting during Ramadan is an obligation for all Muslims — and new converts to Islam say it's a difficult but spiritually satisfying experience.
President Obama formally announced Wednesday that the United States and Cuba have reached an agreement to restore diplomatic communication for the first time since 1961.
National civil rights groups say they're tired of the lip service from major U.S. tech companies that have pledged to make their staffs more racially diverse.
A chapter of the Trans-Pacific Partnership supplied to Politico reportedly includes provisions that could keep drug costs high at home and abroad.
In a letter to the creditors, Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras wrote he was prepared to accept many of the terms of an earlier bailout package.
Many commentators accuse China's road operators of exaggerating losses so they can carry on charging fees beyond the 15-year limit.
Russia is now committed to building its own helicopter landing ships, ending any small hope that it might one day take French Mistrals.
- Israel Uncovers Hamas Terror Cell In West Bank
- Protests As 'Gag Law' Goes Into Effect In Spain
- Markets Rally On Report Greece Accepts Creditor Terms
- Russia To Conduct Ballistic Missile Launches By End Of 2015
- At Least 30 Killed In A Wave Of Attacks In Sinai Peninsula
- Hong Kong Democracy Protest Sees Low Turnout, Heavy Security
- Bush Bares 33 Years Of Tax Returns In Show Of Transparency
- Russia Stops Gas Supply To Ukraine After Trilateral Talks Fail