Greek expatriates from New York City to Brussels say the chaos and uncertainty in Greece has made them think twice about returning to their home country to vote on Sunday's referendum.
Sweden sent fighter jets up to monitor the activities of two Russian bombers after they were seen near Gotland, a large island off the southeastern coast of Sweden.
In Mississippi, the Confederate battle emblem is sewn right into the state flag. The history and pain of those stars and bars still runs deep in the Magnolia State.
Wikileaks released new documents Saturday alleging the U.S. National Security Agency spied on Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff and over a dozen top officials.
Former Gov. Jeb Bush, Sen. Marco Rubio, former Gov. Lincoln Chafee and more have released messages wishing their supporters, and America, a happy Fourth of July.
A British family missing for months says they have joined the Islamic State group in Syria and released a statement urging "all Muslims to rush to the command of your Khalif."
A team of scientists is warning that rising ocean temperatures could irreversibly harm marine life, and that developing countries would be most severely affected.
- Tunisia President Declares State Of Emergency
- Putin Says He Wants Dialogue WIth US Based On Equality, Respect
- 9 Still Missing After Chinese Factory Collapse
- Europe Won't Let Athens Go Under: Greek Finance Minister
- Egypt Says 12 Killed In Airstrikes As Sisi Visits Troops
- 14-Year-Old Boy Shot After Facebook Feud: Report
- UN Could Release Report On Iran Nuclear Program By Year End
- Syrian Army, Hezbollah Attack Rebel-Held Border City