These are the 10 people who were the most influential when Hurricane Katrina ripped through New Orleans Aug. 29, 2005.
The Republican presidential contenders were at a rally in South Carolina Saturday, focusing on Planned Parenthood and the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on same-sex marriage.
Experts warn that Floridians should still prepare for the possibility of impacts by Tropical Storm Erika, which left 20 people dead in the island nation of Dominica.
Austrian police discovered three critically ill children in a truck carrying 26 migrants. Separately, four suspects in the deaths of 71 migrants appeared in a Hungarian court.
The Dornier-228 aircraft was on its way from the Kaduna Military Airfield to the Nigerian capital of Abuja Saturday.
Despite being in the prototype stage, the headset is seriously impressive, with lots of capabilities across gaming, education, art and beyond.
Turkey and the U.S. completed an agreement this week enabling the Middle Eastern country to begin striking at Islamic State group targets in Iraq and Syria.
- Thousands In Beirut Rally Against Politicians, Garbage
- 'Good Reason To Believe' Inflation Will Climb, Fed's Fischer Says
- Ally Of Fed Head Refutes Rule-Based Monetary Policy
- Hollande, Merkel, Putin All Back Ceasefire Plan For Ukraine
- Egyptian Court Sentences Al Jazeera Journalists To Jail
- Iran's Military Power Unaffected By Nuclear Deal, Rouhani Says
- Warren Buffett's Firm Buys $4.48B Stake In Phillips 66
- IMF Head Says Restructuring Should Suffice For Greek Debt