Voters on Friday are expected to resoundingly say 'Yes' to a landmark amendment that would legalize same-sex marriage.
Rescue missions from countries in the region are gearing up to rescue about 3,000 Rohingya and Bangladeshi migrants believed to be adrift at sea.
Emails exchanged by Hillary Clinton and Sidney Blumenthal show that the latter had obtained information about unrest in Libya through “sensitive sources."
Israel’s new deputy foreign minister strongly refuted international criticism of the country's policies and defended its West Bank settlements.
The U.S. has said that no one can stop it from operating in international waters and airspace near disputed territories in the South China Sea.
Russia, which has retained the ban for the tenth straight year, has passed a series of laws against homosexuality.
The Iran-backed group has pointed a finger at Saudi Arabia and the U.S. for ongoing conflicts in Iraq and Syria.
- FBI Arrests 2 In California For Allegedly Planning To Join ISIS
- Cameron Wants To Give Britons 'Proper Choice' On Reformed EU
- Colombian Army Kills 18 FARC Guerrillas In Airstrikes
- China, India Likely To Be Largest Shareholders Of AIIB: Sources
- Korean Air 'Nut Rage' Executive Gets Suspended Sentence
- Uber Seeks $1B Credit Line From Banks: Report
- Rikers Island Official, NYC Sued By 2 Female Inmates Over Rape: Report
- CDC Investigating Salmonella Outbreak Linked To Raw Tuna