The film "Code: Debugging the Gender Gap," being screened in California on Friday, examines the dearth of women studying computer science and pursuing tech careers.
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Thursday announced plans to address the financial sector's excesses -- but given her record, some remained skeptical.
The country's smartphone boom is bringing millions to the Internet in cities and towns. Can the country connect the next billion, who largely live in villages?
Why does Hillary Clinton now oppose the Trans-Pacific Partnership? Perhaps because it is loathed by unions, whose get-out-the-vote operations can swing primary elections.
Where similar apps have failed, Whisper is moving forward. The company recently locked ad deals with Universal Pictures, Fox and Coca-Cola.
With a large investment at stake, the North African country isn't budging in a territorial dispute over Western Sahara, where indigenous Sahrawis seek independence.
News hit investors Thursday that Credit Suisse was seeking extra risk-absorbing capital, a day after Deutsche Bank announced massive writedowns.
- Wall Street 'Bond King' Sues Pimco, Allianz Over Forced Ouster
- How Doomed US Cargo Ship El Faro Met Its End
- China Military Plans To Recruit More Civilians: Report
- Missouri Group Pursues Medical Marijuana Referendum
- Famed Louisiana Chef Paul Prudhomme Dies At 75
- US Jobless Claims Drop To Nearly 42-Year Low
- US Stocks Close Higher Amid Fed Minutes
- Jerusalem Installs Metal Detectors In Muslim Quarter