The move is part of a plan by Sergio Marchionne, the CEO of parent company Fiat Chrysler, to reduce debts on that company's books and fund a $54.5 billion expansion plan.
The move comes as tensions over the two countries' contrasting campaigns in Syria are escalating.
As China completed lighthouses on disputed islands in the South China Sea, it warned the U.S. against sending its Navy through the disputed waters.
Local NBC and CBS stations went dark Friday after Dish and Tegna Inc. were unable to agree to a new carriage contract.
As a new biographical film arrives, a study examines Americans' seemingly insatiable appetite for stories about the late Apple leader.
Morgan Stanley is the latest U.S. bank facing pressure from environmental groups to limit its financing for coal mining and power plants.
The dense, highly technical intellectual property provision is bad news for Internet groups. But Big Pharma and Tech love it.
- Drone Crashes Near White House
- Turkish Police Detain Editor Of Paper Close To Erdogan Foe: Media
- Dell To Use VMware To Help Pay For EMC Deal: Report
- China Says US Human Rights Report Biased
- JPMorgan Chase Again Wins Dismissal Of Whistleblower Lawsuit
- Clinton's Support Slides Ahead Of First Democratic Debate
- US Warns Governments, Bankers Iran Sanctions Still In Place
- Norway Beefs Up Defense Budget Due To Russia