As the vote for FIFA president looms Friday, the 2018 World Cup sponsors are making their position known: Shape up, or we're out.
Jack Warner had it all, even if "it" referred to illegally-obtained funds that allegedly involved decades of bribery and kickback schemes.
As new technologies erode work-life boundaries — with e-mails and messages coming at all hours — the U.S. Labor Department is taking note.
The FCC is seeking to make broadband access a right with an updated subsidy program. But it would make participants choose.
Former New York Gov. George Pataki joins a throng of moderate Republicans vying for the nomination.
Istanbul’s transgender community is flourishing, but Turkish laws force people to find unsafe, illegal shortcuts to change gender.
The rise of militants supporting ISIS in Gaza has made Hamas into an unlikely but important counterterrorism player.
- 'HBO Now' Coming To Google Devices
- Demonstrators Protest Border Patrol in Arizona
- US Stocks Down, Nasdaq Drops From Record High
- Immigrant Moms Sue Texas Over Birth Certificates
- Risk Of New Ebola Outbreak 'Real'
- Tamir Rice's Father Breaks Silence About Son's Death
- Greek Coast Guard Rescues 216 Migrants In Aegean Sea
- Women's Teams Make It Into 'FIFA 2016'