Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz's comments came a day ahead of President Barack Obama's Clean Power Plan announcement.
Trading was halted in Greek stocks for five weeks as part of capital controls implemented by Athens to prevent the flight of capital from the ailing country.
Banco Bradesco is expected to announce its acquisition of HSBC's Brazil unit on Monday.
All-Stars Investment, with interests in Xiaomi and Uber's biggest Chinese rival Didi Kuaidi, led the latest $300 million funding round into the Airbnb-like company.
The U.N. finalized a “historic” roadmap to end poverty and hunger, which will be implemented after the 2015 deadline for the Millennium Development Goals expires.
Egypt, which is dealing with a growing insurgency in the Sinai Peninsula, is accused by rights groups of stifling dissent.
It's feared that a far-right group -- formed by some protesters who helped topple the previous administration -- could be taking aim at the current government.
- Syrian Warplane Crashes In Idlib, At Least 12 Killed: Activists
- Obama Authorizes Airstrikes To Defend US-Backed Syrian Rebels
- Amal Clooney To Seek Egypt's Pardon For Al Jazeera Journalists
- Reunion Island Debris Location 'Consistent With Drift Analysis'
- Asian Stocks Near 2015 Lows On China Economy Worry
- N. Korea Shows Canadian Pastor Confessing Before Congregation
- Chinese Distillers Probed Over Allegations Of Viagra In Alcohol
- California Wildfire Doubles In Size, Thousands Evacuated