The Chinese government is seeking to limit political fallout following criticism of its handling of the stock market crisis.
China's slowdown is providing Indian exporters with new problems as well as new opportunities.
Better than expected U.S. GDP growth also spurred gains and Chinese stocks continued a strong rebound as a pension fund planned a huge investment.
Wisconsin Governor and GOP presidential hopeful Scott Walker criticized President Barack Obama's stance on the Middle East and promised stronger military action.
Australia will fail to meet its greenhouse gas emissions reduction targets under current policy measures, according to a new analysis.
The standoff between South Korea and the North eased after an agreement earlier this week.
Analysts suggest that Thursday's jump is unlikely to lead to an upward price trend in global oil prices, which have been at historic lows in recent months.
- Asian Man Sought In Second Bangkok Blast
- 2 Dead In Separate Plane Crashes In Alabama And Michigan
- Colombia And Venezuela Recall Ambassadors Amid Border Crisis
- Boat Packed With Migrants Sinks Off Libya; Up To 200 Feared Dead
- Vine Announces Music Update To Make Editing 'Pefect Loops' Easier
- 4 Dead As Tropical Storm Erika Slams Dominica
- Brit Pleads Guilty To Importing 100 Kilos Of North Korean Meth To NY
- US Asks Uzbekistan To Join Anti-ISIS Coalition