A successful merger of the two companies would create a brewing giant worth $250 billion that would produce a third of the world’s beer.
Huffington Post may join the wave of unionized digital shops such as Gawker, Vice, Salon, Guardian US, ThinkProgress and Al Jazeera America.
The leading digital radio service paid $450 million for Ticketfly, which sold 16 million tickets last year.
Environmentalists have fought oil exploration in the region. This reserve is 10 times larger than the average oil reserve.
The New York Attorney General has opened an investigation into the fantasy sports sites after reports of a scandal, similar to possible insider trading, were revealed Monday.
Meituan.com may merge with an app provider to take on the Chinese Internet giant, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Across Asia, energy shares closed higher, while in Europe, major indexes were up for the fourth straight session. U.S. stock futures pointed to a positive opening.
- Apple iOS Is Losing US Market Share To Android
- US Stocks Pare Gains After Crude Stockpiles Rise
- Nobel Prize In Chemistry Awarded To Scientists For DNA Repair
- Norwegian Air Planning $69 Trans-Atlantic Flights
- Eminent Domain Is 'Wonderful' Despite Its Racist History: Trump
- Russia Building Naval Power Across Europe
- 14 Elephants Poisoned, Killed In Zimbabwe Parks
- Russia Increases Military Presence In Tajikistan