As the official death toll from the earthquake nears 2,000, aftershocks measuring magnitude 6.8 struck the country Sunday.
The Texas senator told a gathering of conservative Christians that a "liberal fascism" was dedicated to persecuting Christians in the U.S.
At least 17 bodies have been recovered from the camp so far, and helicopter rescue missions have been hampered by bad weather at the site.
Protestors took to Baltimore streets, asking for answers concerning Freddie Gray's death.
Obama gave a shoutout to the cast of "Blackish," which was in attendance. "Being blackish only makes you popular for so long. Trust me," he lamented.
Kidnappers failed to release Weinstein after ransom was paid and instead started making demands for a prisoner exchange.
Potentially deadly mudflows have forced 2,000 more evacuations following the eruption of Chile's Calbuco volcano.
- Kazakh Leader Sails To Re-Election With 'Stability' Mantra
- Afghan Province Sees Second Police Chief Killed In Six Weeks
- Air Strikes Hit Yemeni Capital, Ships Shell Aden: Residents
- Philippines Urges Halt To China Reclamation In Disputed Waters
- Three People Dead In Molotov Cocktail Attack In California
- Tesla Site, Elon Musk Twitter Hacked
- FBI Rifle Stolen Prior To Obama Utah Visit
- Russian Hackers Read Obama's Unclassified Emails Last Year: NYT