Ireland's nationwide vote on same-sex marriage was expected to produce the highest turnout of any referendum in the country's history as thousands of expats flew home to take part. Many used the hashtag #HomeToVote on social media to record the trip.
To a few, the “Stars and Bars” represents state’s rights. To many others, it means something far more threatening.
The FBI moved to redact information in one Benghazi-related email long after it was written -- prompting Republican criticism.
While the New York governor and his cancer-stricken partner, Sandra Lee, publicly tout cancer prevention, health advocates say he has repeatedly tried to cut funding for cancer screening.
Perhaps no single event has represented the Irish Catholic church's transformation better than the same-sex marriage referendum.
The Fed’s objectives of maximum employment and price stability are best achieved by proceeding cautiously, said Federal Reserve chair Janet Yellen.
There are 47 political parties and 5,819 candidates in Ethiopia's national elections Sunday, but the vote will likely be anything but democratic.
- Dispute Over Mideast Nuke Ban Torpedoes UN Conference
- Partial Win For Tobacco Firms Over Judge-Ordered Disclosures
- Aaron Hernandez Is Broke, According To His Attorney
- NY Can Ban 'Choose Life' License Plates
- US Pressured EU Not To Regulate Chemicals
- WWII German Bomb Found Unexploded Near Wembley
- 39 Dead In Mexico After Federal Police Clash With Locals
- Dow Closes Lower, Goldman Sachs Jumps 1.5%