Kidnappers failed to release Weinstein after ransom was paid and instead started making demands for a prisoner exchange.
Protestors took to Baltimore streets, asking for answers concerning Freddie Gray's death.
Nepal pleas for aid as casualties mount from a 7.8-magnitude earthquake. The Home Ministry put the death toll at 1,805, with 4,718 injured.
The Facebook Safety Check app asks users in disaster zones whether they are safe.
Potentially deadly mudflows have forced 2,000 more evacuations following the eruption of Chile's Calbuco volcano.
Illinois governor tells journalists unions are to blame for state woes, but refuses to discuss the campaign cash he got from financial firms.
"Long-term exposure to air pollution showed harmful effects on the brain ... even those who are relatively healthy."
- Obama Plays Correspondents' Dinner For Laughs
- Tesla Site, Elon Musk Twitter Hacked
- FBI Rifle Stolen Prior To Obama Utah Visit
- Russian Hackers Read Obama's Unclassified Emails Last Year: NYT
- UN Head Asks Indonesia To Halt Death Sentences For Bali Nine
- VW Chairman Drives Away After Failing To Oust Company CEO
- Michigan Governor Considering Presidential Run
- 4 Killed By ISIS Car Bombs On Iraq-Jordan Border