Greece has outstanding debts to the International Monetary Fund and European Central Bank estimated at 12 billion euros ($13.2 billion) due by mid-August.
A storm in the Chicago area caused a tent to collapse at a suburban festival, killing killed one person and injuring more than a dozen others.
Fears are growing troops in Ukraine that are members of the Right Sector could turn on the new government.
The Democratic front-runner backed Obama's Clean Power Plan, but green groups say Hillary Clinton's credentials are mixed.
Donald Trump derided his fellow Republican presidential candidates, calling them "puppets" who sought funding and other resources from the Koch brothers.
Thirteen people were killed and a reported 27 others were injured in an attack Sunday.
Universal Health Services Inc., one of the largest U.S. hospital operators, says uncompensated hospital care has declined in the last six quarters.
- US Anti-Doping Chief Unaware Of Americans In Report
- Authorities Announce Suspect In Memphis Police Killing
- Nigerian Army Rescues 178 Boko Haram Captives
- Mexico City Prosecutor Confirms Slaying Of News Photographer
- Explosions Reported At Two New Mexico Churches
- Lollapalooza Restarts After Hail, Thunderstorms
- Beaten And Detained In Burundi
- At Least 81 Dead In India Floods