Under Hillary Clinton, the State Department approved $165 billion worth of commercial arms sales to 20 nations whose governments had given millions to the Clinton Foundation.
Charter Communications announced on Tuesday that it had finalized an agreement to merge with Time Warner Cable Inc in a $78.7 billion cash-and-stock deal.
Narendra Modi, whose party came to power in landslide elections last year, completed a year as India's prime minister on Tuesday.
While Houston canceled its metro services, Austin residents threatened by rising water levels were being evacuated.
A Swedish court had awarded the file-sharing site’s domain names to the Swedish government, arguing that they could be classified as criminal tools.
A white paper on Chinese military strategy also stressed protection from space weaponization and cybersecurity, amid a more assertive naval approach.
The Australian government will introduce legislation to strip citizenship from dual nationals engaged in terrorism, both at home and abroad.
- Foreign Currency Found On Slain Boko Haram Kingpin
- Louisiana Lawmakers Move Toward Easing Marijuana Penalties
- UAE Unveils Space Exploration Strategy, Plans Mars Probe
- Yuan No Longer Undervalued But Further Reforms Needed: IMF
- Ryanair Cashes In On Improved Service With Profit Surge
- Robust Singapore Q1 GDP Points To Steady Policy For Now
- New Jersey Man Dies Of Lassa Fever After Liberia Trip
- Several Kenyan Officers Killed In Suspected Al-Shabab Attack