The air base is highly unpopular with residents of Okinawa island, where some of the fiercest ground battles of World War II took place.
U.S. defense officials expressed concern that a naval clash between Iranian and Saudi vessels could lead to an international conflict.
Sony emails posted by WikiLeaks show the MPAA and the entertainment industry -- led by a Democrat -- organizing to support Republicans.
The term coined by Twitter users, which describes a quick flurry of tweets, has become so popular that the social networking site wants control over it.
The presidential candidate now says she is reserving judgment on the Pacific trade pact she once described as "the gold standard."
The transport of crude oil by train has come under fire after a series of explosive accidents. “The boom in crude oil production, and transportation of that crude, poses a serious threat to public safety,” the U.S. secretary of Transportation said.
Whether you’re running or attending Monday’s race, you will be recorded as part of heightened security measures.
- Dozens Killed In Afghanistan Blasts
- Gunfights And Roadblocks Rock Mexican City On US Border
- Kings Forward Jarret Stoll Arrested Over Suspected Drug Possession
- 2 Russian Opposition Parties Form Alliance
- Car Bomb Kills 3 Outside US Consulate In Iraq's Kurdish Capital
- US Regulators May Start Testing Food For Herbicide Residues
- Dow Tumbles Nearly 300 Points, As Amex Drops 4%
- North Korea Warns Of 'Bigger Mishap' Than Knife Attack