Denali, formerly Mount McKinley, is the tallest mountain in North America.
"At any point where the rhetoric ramps up to the point where calculated cold-blooded assassination... this rhetoric has gotten out of control," the official said.
Police officers and a 12-year-old boy are among the latest casualties in a conflict that has claimed more than 40,000 lives.
The children, joined by their families, were being treated for severe dehydration and were unconscious. The news comes amid a growing crisis in Europe, as more than 100,000 migrants crossed into the EU last month.
New Hampshire voters brought the proposal to his attention, the Republican presidential candidate said Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press."
Blazes fueled by wind gusts threaten 14,000 homes in Oregon and Washington, officials said.
- At Least 37 Dead As Boat Sinks Off Libya
- Christie Defends Plan To Track Immigrants Like Fedex Packages
- Apple TV To Add Streaming, Support More Apps, Games
- Boko Haram Seeking To Widen Violent Campaign?
- German Leader Presses EU Peers To Share Refugee Burden
- Egypt Plans October Election, After 3 Years Without Parliament
- Sierra Leone Ebola Death Confirmed
- Iran Nuclear Deal Backed By 31 US Senators; Obama Needs 34