The new Pew Research Center survey also indicates most agree with prosecutor's decision to charge Baltimore officers in Freddie Gray's death.
The former secretary of state also will answer questions regarding her use of a private email account.
The maker of electric vehicles is set to release its first-quarter earnings results on Wednesday, days after it said its Powerwall storage batteries are coming.
President Obama has launched the My Brother's Keeper Alliance, a nonprofit to build on the work of his White House initiative for young men of color.
The governor nixed a law that would block a potential 2016 campaign from taking donations from firms with N.J. pension business.
Muslims in North Texas didn't protest the deadly "Draw Muhammad" cartoon contest, in hopes of minimizing publicity and interest.
A perfect storm of events, including Mayweather-Pacquiao and the Kentucky Derby, converged Saturday for the impossible task of denting an “Avengers” movie.
- SurveyMonkey CEO Died of Head Trauma At Gym: Report
- NY Senate Leader Skelos And Son Charged With Corruption
- Calm Down, Joss Whedon Wasn't Fired
- 'Ridiculous Six' Hit With Petition After Native Americans Protest
- 'Lean In' Author Still Silent On Husband’s Death
- Burundi President Should Withdraw 3rd Term Bid: Ex-Leader
- Nadir Soofi Identified As Garland Shooting Suspect
- How To Save $384 Million On Health Care