Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, a likely 2016 presidential candidate, and his allies in the state legislature looked to remove living wage restrictions from state law.
Staffers with the Hillary Clinton campaign are concerned with Bernie Sanders' good polling and big crowds.
The boxer's WBO welterweight title was taken away, but he doesn't seem too upset about it. He remains undefeated. And rich.
Astronomers say a proposed $9 billion telescope would snap the clearest images of the universe to date and build on the success of the Hubble for the next generation.
Court documents from 2005 were unearthed by the Associated Press that revealed the entertainer admitted to drugging women.
The president spoke Monday from the Pentagon on the Islamic State group and the threat of violent extremism.
The South Carolina Senate voted to remove the Confederate flag from the Statehouse. The measure now faces a House vote.
- New York To Pay Occupy Protesters Who Were Pepper Sprayed
- Sheryl Sandberg Joining Board Of SurveyMonkey
- Instagram Now Supporting High-Definition Pictures
- Germany Wants Russian Sanctions Lifted
- George H.W. Bush, Ralph Macchio Mourn Producer Jerry Weintraub
- Democrat Blasts House Benghazi Committee Over Clinton Email Story
- Tsarnaev Motions For New Trial 'In The Interests Of Justice'
- Oil Prices Plunge 7% On Fears Of Greek Crisis Fallout