"I just wanted fairness from the Republican Party," the GOP presidential candidate said. "The best way for Republicans to win is if I win the nomination."
While topics such as oil and business exchanges are likely on the agenda, the Saudi king is expected to push Obama for a strengthened commitment to his country’s military.
Kim Davis has faced criticism for refusing to give same-sex couples marriage licenses on religious grounds.
A South Carolina solicitor announced Thursday the state will seek the death penalty against Dylann Roof, the man accused of killing nine churchgoers in June.
After Judge Berman's decision, NFL players facing suspension now know they can challenge the league in court with a reasonable hope for success.
As pressure mounts for European leaders to find a solution to the crisis, here's a breakdown of where refugees continue to arrive from and what options are on the table for the European Union.
ZTE is already the fourth-biggest smartphone brand in the U.S., but it's poised for big growth.
- Missing Malaysian Airlines Plane Could Be In Java
- Russia Will Be Threat For Decades: Ukraine
- Wing Debris Is 'Certainly' From Missing Malaysian Plane
- Chinese Firm Breaks Ground On Factory For Boston Subway Cars
- Iceland's Green Data Centers
- NFL Will Appeal 'Deflategate' Ruling
- Refugees Threaten Europe's 'Christian Roots': Hungarian PM
- US Marine Killed, 9 Injured During Hard Landing At Camp Lejeune