From leper colony to tourist destination? Could happen when the last patient dies. The colony's youngest resident is 73.
Mike Huckabee announced Tuesday that he officially plans to run for president in 2016, joining other Republicans hoping to get their party’s nomination.
Bradford County is the center of Pennsylvania's natural gas fracking boom. Three homeowners sued because of contaminants in their outdoor spigots.
Because of marketing missteps and tough competition, Google's $105 smartphone has failed to catch on in the world's No. 3 mobile market.
Home Depot customers can't use Apple Pay now that the company has turned off NFC to upgrade its systems. Will it be back?
The U.S. is spending 39 percent more on cancer treatments than it was a decade ago — and Americans have gotten a big return on their investment.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office is expected for many jobs. Now social media network skills could be just as important.
- The World Is Going Mobile: More Mobile Searches Than Desktop
- Why Are Netflix Shares Rallying To New Highs?
- Making Playgrounds Shadier To Fight Cancer
- Moldova Seeks To Solve Riddle Of Missing $1B
- Boko Haram Is Weakened But Not Defeated
- Beware Of ‘Skinny’ Cable TV Bundles: Disney CEO
- Dow Drops 100 Points, Led By Tech Declines
- UBS In ‘Advanced' Talks Over US Rate-Fixing Probe