Four years ago, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was a rising star in the GOP, but nobody had shut down the George Washington Bridge at that point.
In the wake of the recent massacre in Charleston, intense public backlash against Confederate symbols has ensued — and the debate is roaring in small rural communities.
Some analysts believe the jump was linked to government intervention and warned authorities are playing a dangerous game by interfering in the markets.
Sugar-sweetened drinks have been linked to the deaths of about 25,000 American adults a year — and over 180,000 people worldwide a year, according to a new study.
According to the latest documents released by WikiLeaks, two French finance ministers and several French companies were spied on by the NSA.
Opposition parties in Greece called on Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras to cancel a bailout referendum that could see Greece leaving the eurozone.
A Justice Department summary report said that police crowd-control tactics only served to "exacerbate tensions between protesters and the police."
- Space Junk Burns Up In Atmosphere Over Southern US
- Russia To Boost Military Presence On Western Border
- Over 100 Feared Dead After Indonesia Military Plane Crash
- At Least 28 Dead As ISIS Targets Houthi Rebels In Yemen
- US To Resume Military Aid To Bahrain
- 'Brexit' Would Be Disaster For UK Financial Sector: Industry Group
- Alibaba Group In Talks To Buy Stake In India’s Paytm: Sources
- UK Consumer Confidence Surges To 15-Year High