Roughly 137,000 North African and Middle Eastern migrants have arrived in Greece, Italy, Hungary and other parts of Europe since January 2015.
In the wake of its afro tutorial, Allure is the latest beauty mag to be accused of cultural appropriation.
Legal challenges by coal states and industry groups could not only dismantle the president's clean power proposal but hamstring future policies.
The disappearing-messaging app will take viewers behind the scenes of Thursday’s Republican debate on Fox News.
President Obama pledged to "hold Wall Street accountable" after the financial crisis, but government records show corporate crime prosecutions have plummeted.
Energy experts say Obama's Clean Power Plan could fuel widespread residential solar installations, as prices continue to drop.
- Kremlin Critics Get Ukrainian Citizenship
- 'Craigslist Killer' Gets Life Sentence
- Conflict Keeping South Sudanese Children Out Of School
- Dow Drops As Apple Sinks 3%
- Russia To Expand Sanctions Against Europe?
- Exxon-Mobil Africa Executive To Lead Nigeria's Oil Corp
- Tesla Q2 2015: Revenue Hitting Record High
- 'Iran Is Great' Van Sparks Fear In London