The Vermont senator came out swinging when asked about income inequality during Tuesday's Democratic debate in Las Vegas.
During Tuesday's debate, Hillary Clinton said her recent rejection of the Trans-Pacific Partnership wasn't a flip-flop.
L.A.'s Chase Utley could join other athletes who've attracted endorsement deals after dubious achievements.
Oklahoma officials are struggling to stem a rising swarm of earthquakes largely driven by oil and gas activity.
A veteran U.S. military officer is applying the principles of warfare in the fight against hackers who go after the cloud.
Snapchat has decided to shutter its original content effort over financial concerns and lay off most of the team behind it.
One billion young people are expected to look for work in the next decade, but only 40 percent will succeed if the global economy remains as is, a report said.
- Singapore Avoids Recession, Acts To Boost Exports
- Syria's Army, Allies Plan Offensive Against Insurgents In Aleppo
- Russia Should Face Consequences On Syria: Jeb Bush
- Donald Trump Live-Tweeting During Democratic Debate
- Weak Trading Hits JP Morgan; Profit Falls In Core Businesses
- US To Raise Iranian Missile-Test Issue At UN Security Council
- Chipmaker Intel's Revenue Beats Wall Street Expectations
- Planned Parenthood Revises Policy On Reimbursement For Fetal Tissue