Australia will fail to meet its greenhouse gas emissions reduction targets under current policy measures, according to a new analysis.
Better than expected U.S. GDP growth also spurred gains and Chinese stocks continued a strong rebound as a pension fund planned a huge investment.
Analysts suggest that Thursday's jump is unlikely to lead to an upward price trend in global oil prices, which have been at historic lows in recent months.
President Obama's speech in New Orleans Thursday marked the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina.
That means one in seven people on the planet used the site to update their status, post pictures or simply connect with family and friends.
The fast-food industry was dealt a historic blow by the National Labor Relations Board on Thursday.
Drones are being used to show managers how a construction project is progressing, alerting management to spots that might be falling behind schedule.
- Asian Man Sought In Second Bangkok Blast
- 2 Dead In Separate Plane Crashes In Alabama And Michigan
- Colombia And Venezuela Recall Ambassadors Amid Border Crisis
- Boat Packed With Migrants Sinks Off Libya; Up To 200 Feared Dead
- Vine Announces Music Update To Make Editing 'Pefect Loops' Easier
- 4 Dead As Tropical Storm Erika Slams Dominica
- Brit Pleads Guilty To Importing 100 Kilos Of North Korean Meth To NY
- US Asks Uzbekistan To Join Anti-ISIS Coalition