The boxer's WBO welterweight title was taken away, but he doesn't seem too upset about it. He remains undefeated. And rich.
Astronomers say a proposed $9 billion telescope would snap the clearest images of the universe to date and build on the success of the Hubble for the next generation.
The president spoke Monday from the Pentagon on the Islamic State group and the threat of violent extremism.
Court documents from 2005 were unearthed by the Associated Press that revealed the entertainer admitted to drugging women.
The South Carolina Senate voted to remove the Confederate flag from the Statehouse. The measure now faces a House vote.
Most observers said no one should take the business tycoon, or his comments, seriously.
In a post titled "We apologize," Reddit CEO Ellen Pao promised to provide better tools to its army of volunteer forum moderators.
- New York To Pay Occupy Protesters Who Were Pepper Sprayed
- Sheryl Sandberg Joining Board Of SurveyMonkey
- Instagram Now Supporting High-Definition Pictures
- Germany Wants Russian Sanctions Lifted
- George H.W. Bush, Ralph Macchio Mourn Producer Jerry Weintraub
- Democrat Blasts House Benghazi Committee Over Clinton Email Story
- Tsarnaev Motions For New Trial 'In The Interests Of Justice'
- Oil Prices Plunge 7% On Fears Of Greek Crisis Fallout