GOP candidate Donald Trump weighed in on a shooting suspected to involve an undocumented immigrant. Comments Trump made while announcing his campaign have been perceived as racist toward Mexicans.
As the Sunday credit referendum approaches, Greeks took to the streets of Athens Friday.
The Pirate Party, which proposed the bill after the Charlie Hebdo massacre, said on its blog that "freedom will not give in to bloody attacks."
Sinai Province, an ISIS-affiliated militant group in the Sinai peninsula, claims it fired three rockets into Israel, though Israeli police said the remains of two rockets had been found. No one was injured.
A memo from Richard Trumka seeks to restore order to the labor federation, after South Carolina and Vermont chapters announced support for Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign.
South Carolina state police have closed their investigation into a fire this week at a black church northwest of Charleston.
A furor is swirling after a Chinese state-run company told its women workers they must apply for permission to have children — or else.
- Mormon Leader Boyd K. Packer Dies At 90
- Syrian Army Bombards Rebels Trying To Seize Aleppo
- 25 Al Qaeda Members Dead In Mosque Blast In Syria: Monitor
- France Denies Asylum To Assange
- Why Malia Obama Was Hanging Out On 'Girls' Set
- An Uber For Drinks
- Iran Nuclear Talks Approach Endgame, One Way Or Another
- US Announces Increased Security For Fourth Of July Weekend