Istanbul’s transgender community is flourishing, but Turkish laws are forcing men and women to find unsafe, illegal shortcuts to change gender legally.
Russian President Vladimir Putin said the arrests were carried out to interfere with Russia's plans to host the 2018 World Cup.
According to a United Nations report, about 795 million people worldwide are going hungry today -- a fall of over 21 percent in the last 25 years.
Two years after a partnership with stores, the world's biggest music recognition app wants its users to start "Shazaming" ads and products in real life.
Internet giants Alibaba and Tencent square up in the country's new online banking sector, at the start of potentially far-reaching financial reforms.
The militant group, which seized the Unesco World Heritage Site last week, released a video showing the ancient ruins intact and largely undamaged.
Seventeen people died in Texas and four in Oklahoma after record storms caused unprecedented flooding over the Memorial Day weekend.
- China’s Stock Market Falls 6.5% In 'Correction'
- Russian Air Force To Buy At Least 50 Tu-160 Bombers
- IRS Believes Hackers Responsible For Breach Were In Russia: Reports
- China's Most Wanted Fugitive Held In US
- Iran, North Korea Building Secret Arms Ties: Report
- US Expert Panel To Review Mental Health Of Pilots
- World Soccer At Odds About FIFA Election
- Al-Nusra Not A Threat To US, Claims Leader