“It breaks my heart to see what's happening and I know I can help, and I will in any way possible,” a young mother from Keflavik said as an effort grows to assist Syrians.
A decision in California clears the way for a class-action suit against the ride-hailing company, as drivers seek to change their employment status and claim tip money.
Restrictions "imposed by certain Western countries" have not affected Sino-Soviet relations, Russia's president said before he visits China on Wednesday.
The industry trope "blame the intern" no longer works for social media mistakes, as recent gaffes from the Wall Street Journal and Salon confirm.
With several proposals on the table, Europe continues to struggle for a unified response to the migration crisis.
The Dow dropped nearly 500 points and the New York Stock Exchange invoked Rule 48 for the fourth time in two weeks Tuesday to preempt panic selling.
Although economists expected an uptick in growth, U.S. manufacturing saw a downturn in August, to its lowest level in more than two years.
- Chipotle Mislabeled Food As GMO-Free: Lawsuit
- Deflategate Decision Coming By End Of Week: Judge
- McDonald's Starting All-Day Breakfast In October
- Manhunt In Illinois For Suspects In Officer's Slaying
- Pope Lets Priests Offer Forgiveness For Abortion
- Gaza Strip Could Be Unlivable By 2020: Report
- Android Wear Is Now Available On iPhones
- US Tanks Painted Woodland Green In Symbolic Shift