Live samples of the disease were sent to all 50 U.S. states and nine countries, the Defense Department revealed online.
Russia is now officially Ukraine's enemy, according to the country's newly revised military doctrine, which also lays out a long-term path toward NATO membership.
Weaker demand for U.S. wood products, chemicals and high-tech goods is attributable, in part, to China's economic woes, some Federal Reserve districts say.
The South Carolina governor, a rising GOP star, said the people of her state -- under her leadership -- avoided riots and violence after racial tension flared there earlier this year.
U.S. stocks rebounded Wednesday, a day after Wall Street recorded its worst start to September in 13 years.
China's troubles and the stock market's turmoil haven't derailed the U.S. housing recovery -- yet.
The country's environment could be conducive to hosting prehistoric mammoths, if they can be regenerated in a lab using preserved cells and DNA, scientists say.
- Russian School To Teach Students About Friendship With North Korea
- Apple May Debut iPad Pro This Month
- Motorola Takes Aim At Apple Watch
- Arby's CEO Apologizes After Police Officer Claims Mistreatment
- Suspect In Florida Teen's Killing Could Face Death Penalty
- Polish Army Joins Search For Rumored Nazi Gold Train
- 'Daily Show' Names 3 New Correspondents
- NFL's Jaguars Seek Extension Of London Series