Newly redacted emails, deemed classified, will bring the total of unreleased messages to around 213, with the number expected to rise, State Department officials said.
In the biggest three-day rally since 1990, U.S. oil prices extended their gains Monday after data revealed crude output was lower than previously expected.
The commander in chief will be going back to his undergrad alma mater in an “official capacity,” university President Lee Bollinger said.
The Democratic presidential front-runner backs ending bonuses for bankers who join government, even though top staffers from her State Department tenure received them.
Recent oil industry trends could pose a greater threat to the state's coffers than global policies to curb use of fossil fuels.
On a trip to Alaska, President Barack Obama hopes to draw attention to the effects of global climate change ahead of an international conference in December.
Together, the tech companies hope to improve iPhone and iPad experiences for the enterprise market.
- MTV VMAs: Streams Soar, TV Ratings Sink
- NYC 'Happy Meals' Bill Could Curb Child Obesity: Study
- More Than 240 Arrested In California Immigration Sweep
- Egypt To Convert Gaza Smuggling Tunnels Into Fisheries
- N. Carolina Governor To Attend Prayer Rally For 'Nation In Crisis'
- Perry's Iowa Campaign Down To One Paid Staffer
- VICE News Journalists Charged With 'Aiding ISIS' In Turkey
- Case In US Court Could End California Death Penalty