The former speaker of the House reportedly was making payments to a man to keep quiet about past sexual conduct.
Incumbent FIFA President Sepp Blatter easily won re-election Friday, despite an ongoing corruption scandal. Now the real work begins.
Soccer's lukewarm popularity in the U.S. is allowing the Justice Department to pursue charges against FIFA — something other nations might never do.
It's all but certain that the Senate will not be able to find a way to renew the Patriot Act, as Rand Paul sticks to his fight.
The long-awaited move is the latest development in ongoing diplomatic talks between the two nations.
Iran bans many Western dating sites, but now the state itself is getting into the dating game — with a higher purpose.
A flooded apartment complex in San Marcos, Texas, points to the broader challenge cities face in balancing urban growth with floodplain risks.
- Jet Dodges Drone On Approach To LaGuardia
- Humana Shares Surge Amid Takeover Report
- Kremlin Denies Captured Soldiers Are Russian
- Palestine Drops Motion To Suspend Israel From FIFA
- Twitter, Slack Also Hit By iPhone Crashing Text
- Russia Angry As NATO Stages Anti-Missile Drills
- Michigan Muslim Files Federal Suit Over Hijab
- Encryption Is Essential For Human Rights: UN