Police arrested the suspected gunman five hours after the siege began inside a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, which left three people dead.
The Microsoft co-founder is set to make the announcement Monday at the Paris Climate Change Summit, according to reports, citing sources.
Several thousand protesters blocked the city's high-end stores on Black Friday after a newly released video depicting the fatal police shooting of Laquan McDonald, 17.
The dam’s collapse on Nov. 5 led to at least 13 deaths, 11 people missing and released an estimated “20,000 Olympic swimming pools of toxic mud,” according to the U.N.
As U.S. college students amass record levels of debt, now could be the time for income-share agreements to take hold as an alternative to private student loans.
The Kremlin said the moment for an anti-ISIS coalition wasn't right as protesters delivered a coffin with a likeness of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to Turkey's embassy in Moscow.
As odd as it may appear, action in the markets seems to indicate investors aren't too worried about the major geopolitical events that have made headlines this month.
- New Orleans Police Identify Suspect In Shooting That Wounded 17
- Black Friday Crowds Thin In Subdued Start To Holiday Shopping
- American Express Cuts Small Business Saturday Incentives
- Murdoch Predicts Sale Of Tribune Newspapers, Including LA Times
- Alleged White House Jumper Left 'Suicide Note'
- Facebook Makes Parental Leave A Global Benefit
- Russian Gas Supplier Gazprom To Meet EU On Antitrust Claims
- Wall Street Closes Flat, With Disney And Retailers Weak