U.S. District Court Judge Richard Berman decided Thursday to nullify the four-game suspension of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for his alleged role in 'Deflategate.'
The gains Thursday came after the European Central Bank left the door open to extend its stimulus program beyond 2016.
One reason the European Central Bank is holding interest rates low is to counter the effect of China's economic slowdown.
More than 200,000 refugees have entered Greece since January, and the number of daily arrivals has increased throughout the summer.
While the wealth of Mexico's multimillionaires has multiplied, 46 percent of Mexico’s population of 122 million remains under the poverty line, a figure that has been essentially the same since 1992.
After Beijing’s surprise yuan devaluation, the country’s foreign exchange reserves may be dwindling at an unprecedented rate.
- Refugees Threaten Europe's 'Christian Roots': Hungarian PM
- US Marine Killed, 9 Injured During Hard Landing At Camp Lejeune
- Jet2.com Orders 27 Boeing 737-800s For $2.6B
- Flesh-Eating Bacteria On Rise In Japan
- Bangladesh Charges 13 Over 2012 Garment Factory Fire
- Turkey Doubts Bangkok Bombing Probe Reports
- Liberia Declared Ebola-Free — For Second Time In 6 Months
- Clinton's Ex-Staffer Who Set Up Private Email To Plead The Fifth