Thousands gathered in New York City to protest the Iran nuclear deal, and urge members of Congress to reject it when it comes up for a vote Sept. 16.
Efforts in the Indian Ocean should be refocused farther north, closer to the equator than where many believe the plane crashed, the scientists said.
“It breaks my heart to see what's happening and I know I can help, and I will in any way possible,” a young mother from Keflavik said as an effort grows to assist Syrians.
A low number of national polls since the Aug. 6 debate in Cleveland could give "second tier" Republicans a chance to move up Sept. 16 in California.
A decision in California clears the way for a class-action suit against the ride-hailing company, as drivers seek to change their employment status and claim tip money.
Restrictions "imposed by certain Western countries" have not affected Sino-Russian relations, Russia's president said before he visits China on Wednesday.
The industry trope "blame the intern" no longer works for social media mistakes, as recent gaffes from the Wall Street Journal and Salon confirm.
- Male Seahorse, Human Pregnancies More Alike Than Many Thought
- Migrants Block Trains Near English Channel Tunnel
- China Manufacturing Contracts, Eurozone And U.S. Slows
- Republicans Lack Votes To Defund Planned Parenthood: McConnell
- Videos Show Two Texas Deputies Fatally Shooting Suspect
- Guatemalan President Stripped Of Immunity
- Chipotle Mislabeled Food As GMO-Free: Lawsuit
- Deflategate Decision Coming By End Of Week: Judge