Officials from the U.S. and Pacific Rim countries clinched a hard-fought free-trade pact that will govern 40 percent of the world’s goods and services.
Twitter has officially appointed Jack Dorsey as full-time chief executive of the microblogging site he helped create.
Two days after the attack killed 12 hospital employees and 10 patients, Doctors Without Borders is calling for an investigation.
Investors saw around $11 trillion wiped off the value of global equities in the third quarter, driven by fears China’s economic slowdown would spread.
With Germany facing the highest number of unaccompanied minors in six years, adoption is one solution, but not all refugees want to be adopted.
By filing for Chapter 11, American Apparel said it hopes to reduce debt while resurrecting sales and growth.
With both Apple and Google now eyeing its core business market, Redmond desperately needs to break through in mobile.
- Amtrak Confirms Train Derailment In Vermont
- Tissot Named Official NBA Timekeeper In $200M Deal
- Recreational Pot Rejected In Berlin
- Google Goes Alphabet On Stock Market
- Nobel Prize In Medicine Given For Parasitic Diseases Treatment
- Twitter Stock Up 2% On Dorsey Announcement
- Ukraine Economy Expected To Decline More
- Israel Strikes Gaza After Rocketfire