A "no" vote from Greek voters could lead to Greece's exit from the eurozone and a return to the drachma.
The repercussions from the Greek decision could be widespread, particularly throughout Europe where the future of the euro could be called into question.
The successful resupply mission capped a string of recent failures, which have raised questions about NASA's relationships with commercial spaceflight companies.
Egyptian officials described as “false news” the publication of death tolls associated with terrorist attacks that don’t jibe with government accounts.
The Albany Medical Center turned over to police Sunday custody of David Sweat, a prisoner who escaped and was subsequently recaptured last month.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says the emerging deal is more of a breakdown than breakthrough.
More than 70 million copies of the Microsoft-owned "Minecraft" video game already have been sold.
- Bomb Blast In Kandahar, Afghanistan Kills 3
- New Horizons Suffers Glitch On Approach To Pluto
- China, Investors Hope Support Steps Halt Crash In Markets
- Christie Criticizes US Supreme Court Ruling On Gay Marriage
- Political Leaders Sought To Steer World Cup Votes, Blatter Says
- Saudi-Led Airstrikes Claim 30 Civilians In Yemen, Houthis Say
- Suicide Bomber Kills 6 At Church In Nigeria’s Potiskum
- Suspected Congo Ebola Victims Test Negative For The Virus