The Greek government has said it will strike a deal with lenders in 24 hours if a “no” vote prevails.
The repercussions from the Greek decision could be widespread, particularly throughout Europe where the future of the euro could be called into question.
None of the affected children at the Texas detention center have shown any adverse reactions but close monitoring will continue for the next five days.
Egyptian officials described as “false news” the publication of death tolls associated with terrorist attacks that don’t jibe with government accounts.
The Albany Medical Center turned over to police Sunday custody of David Sweat, a prisoner who escaped and was subsequently recaptured last month.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says the emerging deal is more of a breakdown than breakthrough.
More than 70 million copies of the Microsoft-owned "Minecraft" video game already have been sold.
- Bomb Blast In Kandahar, Afghanistan Kills 3
- New Horizons Suffers Glitch On Approach To Pluto
- China, Investors Hope Support Steps Halt Crash In Markets
- Christie Criticizes US Supreme Court Ruling On Gay Marriage
- Political Leaders Sought To Steer World Cup Votes, Blatter Says
- Saudi-Led Airstrikes Claim 30 Civilians In Yemen, Houthis Say
- Suicide Bomber Kills 6 At Church In Nigeria’s Potiskum
- Suspected Congo Ebola Victims Test Negative For The Virus