As the proverbial dust settles following a major earthquake in Nepal, the hard work of rescue and relief efforts begins.
The Facebook Safety Check app asks users in disaster zones whether they are safe.
Potentially deadly mudflows have forced 2,000 more evacuations following the eruption of Chile's Calbuco volcano.
Illinois governor tells journalists unions are to blame for state woes, but refuses to discuss the campaign cash he got from financial firms.
Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder, considered more socially moderate than most in the field of Republicans vying for the presidential nomination, may be joining their ranks.
Transgender activists react positively to the Olympic gold medalist's historic coming-out interview.
Baltimore police officials have acknowledged officers did not follow protocol in detaining Freddie Gray, who died from a fatal spine injury last week.
- UN Head Asks Indonesia To Halt Death Sentences For Bali Nine
- VW Chairman Drives Away After Failing To Oust Company CEO
- 4 Killed By ISIS Car Bombs On Iraq-Jordan Border
- Greek Finance Rebel Gets Cold Shoulder
- Pakistan To Investigate Activist's Murder
- About 550 Yemeni Civilians Killed Since Launch Of Airstrikes
- Turkish Plane Makes Emergency Landing As Engine Catches Fire
- Southwest Airlines Flight Diverted Due To Pressurization Problem