The crowd cheered for Martin O'Malley. But most in it agreed they would be OK with Hillary Clinton as their U.S. presidential nominee in 2016.
The U.S. senator from Kentucky says he will not allow the passage of the USA Freedom Act, despite a plea by President Barack Obama.
Edward Gilligan's death has left the company without a clear successor to the CEO.
With the marijuana industry's lack of banking access becoming a public-safety issue, it is beginning to explore new options.
Among Chinese companies attempting to diversify their revenue streams amid a slowing economy, the smartphone market probably isn't the way to go.
An influential lawmaker in Moscow warned in February that authorities have on their radar dissident-friendly services such as Tor.
A new industry report says “nothing on the horizon” provides hope that newsstand sales will make a comeback.
- US And Iran Meet For 6 Hours Over Nuclear Deal
- Clash At Gay-Rights Demonstration In Moscow Leads To Arrests
- Fresh Flooding Hits Texas After A Week Of Storms
- More Than 4,200 Migrants Rescued In Mediterranean
- Migrant Vessel Seized Off Myanmar Still At Sea A Day Later
- Regime's Barrel Bombs Kill At Least 71 In Syria
- Boko Haram Attack In Nigerian City Of Maiduguri Kills 11
- Magnitude-8.5 Quake Shakes Buildings In Tokyo