Following a grand jury indictment against him on Wednesday, New Jersey Sen. Robert Menendez told constituents in Newark that he's "outraged" by Justice Department charges.
Secretary of State John Kerry said that the U.S. wanted to do more to fight the group, but it depended on a free and fair election in Nigeria.
The Peoples Democratic Party lost majority legislative power in Nigeria for the first time in 16 years.
Sierra Leone and Liberia have nearly eradicated the disease, but cases persist in neighboring Guinea.
The state could lose that amount in economic activity over the next six years due to the controversial Religious Freedom Restoration Act, which Republican Gov. Mike Pence signed into law last week.
Research conducted by the Public Religion Research Institute says that 7 percent of the U.S. millennial population identifies as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender.
As governor, Jeb Bush pressed Florida pension officials on behalf of a donor’s firm, then shrouded the pension fund in secrecy.
- At Least 54 Dead After Russian Trawler Sinks
- Atlanta Educators Cheated On Test Scores, Jury Says
- Syrian Rebels Seize Jordan Crossing From Government: Rebel Leader
- FBI Confirms One Of Its 'Most Wanted Terrorists' Dead In Philippines
- Dow Pares Losses Ahead Of Jobless Claims
- Some McDonald's Workers Get A Raise
- HSBC 'Too Slow' To Reform After Laundering Allegations: Justice Department
- Iran Nuclear Talks Extended, Again