Sunni Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq has contradicted Shiite Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, echoing U.S. Defense Secretary Ash Carter and adding fuel to the fire.
At least 10 adults and three children are dead after a tornado ripped through Mexican border city Acuña. It’s rare for tornados to strike so far south of Tornado Alley.
Storms are threatening to bring more flash floods to rain-soaked parts of the southern U.S. In Texas, a state of emergency has been declared in 24 counties.
A $55 billion deal could be announced as early as Tuesday.
The deadly attack by Taliban insurgents in the southern province of Helmand is the latest sign of mounting bloodshed in Afghanistan.
Cases of gonorrhea, syphilis and HIV increased significantly from 2013 to 2014.
China says its campaign against "violent terrorism and religious extremism" in the restive northwestern region is winning public support.
- Detroit Receives $1M Donation For Water Bills
- DOJ, Cleveland Settle Over City's Policing Tactics
- Worker At Bangladesh Coca-Cola Unit Accused Of ISIS Link
- Boko Kills 10 With Machetes In Nigerian Village
- Taiwan President To Propose Plan For South China Sea
- Philippines Seeks Stronger US Backing In Dispute Over Territory
- Tunisian Soldier Who Slays 7 Shot Dead
- Turkish Ruling Party May Lose Majority In Election, Polls Show