Former President Bill Clinton accepted $2.5 million from 13 major companies that lobbied the U.S. State Department during Hillary Clinton's tenure as secretary of state.
Moves like the unveiling of Windows 10 at this week's Build conference show CEO Satya Nadella is serious about fixing Microsoft's past mistakes.
Legal experts say a swing vote in favor of gay marriage from Associate Justice Anthony Kennedy could legalize gay marriage across the U.S.
The recent rise of overdoses and deaths from synthetic cannabinoids, often known by slang names like "spice," "K2" or "black mamba," is alarming U.S. health officials.
Prime Minister Sushil Koirala expressed fears of a dramatic rise in fatalities and appealed to the international community for more help.
After a long night of looting, fire and civil unrest, the cleanup in Baltimore is already underway. Municipal employees, volunteers and city officials are leading the efforts.
Through a combination of Big Data and Big Brother, China aims to hold its citizens accountable for financial decisions and moral choices.
- Iran Seizes Commercial Cargo Ship, Sailors: Report
- Airstrikes Hit Yemen Airport As Civilians Scramble For Aid
- Baltimore Violence 'May Leave More Dead': NAACP
- Climate Change And Religion 'Not At Odds': UN Leader
- Modest Rise Forecasted For Mobile Sales In India
- ‘American Sniper’ Triggers Profits For Time Warner
- BP Profits Soar On Refining Revenues, Beat Analyst Forecasts
- Hundreds Of Corpses Found In Nigerian Town