Facebook keeps getting sued over its "faceprint" digital scans, in part because laws vary from state to state. Privacy groups say there's much at stake.
The gains Thursday came after the European Central Bank left the door open to extend its stimulus program beyond 2016.
When they meet Friday, Saudi Arabia's King Salman is expected to push President Barack Obama for a stronger U.S. commitment to his country’s military.
The Islamic Circle of North America is sponsoring billboards around the country in an effort to education Americans about Islam.
"I just wanted fairness from the Republican Party," the GOP presidential candidate said. "The best way for Republicans to win is if I win the nomination."
Kim Davis will remain in jail because she won't allow her deputies to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples, an attorney for one of the couples tweeted Thursday.
After Judge Berman's decision, NFL players facing suspension now know they can challenge the league in court with a reasonable hope for success.
- US Said To Be Monitoring Reports Of Russian Military Role In Syria
- Anti-White Tweet Leads To Arrest In Maryland
- Skype Updates App For Video Calling
- Apple To Unveil 21.5-Inch 4K iMac
- Missing Malaysian Airlines Plane Could Be In Java
- Russia Will Be Threat For Decades: Ukraine
- Wing Debris Is 'Certainly' From Missing Malaysian Plane
- Chinese Firm Breaks Ground On Factory For Boston Subway Cars