Under a new law passed last week, women in Myanmar might be forced to have children at least three years apart.
A $55 billion deal could be announced as early as Tuesday, according to a Bloomberg report.
Storms are threatening to bring more flash floods to rain-soaked parts of the southern United States.
At least 10 adults and three children are dead after a tornado ripped through the Mexican border city of Acuña. It’s rare for tornados to strike so far south of Tornado Alley.
An online petition to exempt feminine hygiene products from Australia's national sales tax has gained momentum.
People in 13 southern states commemorated Memorial Day by holding simultaneous “funerals” for the Confederate flag.
Sunni Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq has contradicted Shiite Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, echoing U.S. Defense Secretary Ash Carter and adding fuel to the fire.
- Robust Singapore Q1 GDP Points To Steady Policy For Now
- Fire In Central China Rest Home Kills 38, Injures 6
- Obama Heralds First Memorial Day Without Ground War In 14 Years
- Detroit Receives $1M Donation For Water Bills
- DOJ, Cleveland Settle Over City's Policing Tactics
- Worker At Bangladesh Coca-Cola Unit Accused Of ISIS Link
- Boko Haram Kills 10 With Machetes In Nigerian Village
- Dozens Killed In Taliban Siege On Police Compound