After a three-week long recovery propped up by unprecedented government intervention, Chinese stocks have again started flagging.
Violence in Turkey has been on the rise in recent weeks amid raids against Kurdish rebel bases in northern Iraq.
Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, son of the late Libyan dictator, was sentenced to death along with eight other members of the former regime for war crimes.
The Australian foreign minister is in New York to convince UN officials of the need for a tribunal to address the downing of Flight MH17 in eastern Ukraine last year.
A secret document leaked by the hacker group Anonymous appears to show the existence of over 20 unofficial surveillance bases.
Conservative opposition in the House keeps the Export-Import Bank's renewal in limbo.
China-based OnePlus burst onto the smartphone scene with the OnePlus One in April 2013.
- Rescuers Find 13 Dead Migrants On Packed Boat Off Libyan Coast
- Bangladesh Police Arrest 6 In Crackdown On Islamist Groups
- Explosion Near Bahrain Capital Leaves 2 Police Officers Dead
- China Says Not Planning Military Bases In The Maldives
- Body Believed To Be Of Missing California Girl Found: Police
- 4 Killed In Western Wisconsin Plane Crash
- US Softens View Of Malaysia, Cuba In Human Trafficking Report
- Former Boxing Champion Victor Ortiz Arrested At Concert: Report