A Libyan militia kidnapped dozens of Tunisians in retaliation for the arrest of an official suspected of terrorist ties.
The prisoners were never charged with a crime, but were still tortured using methods developed by two psychologists contracted by the CIA, the lawsuit alleges.
Oklahoma officials are struggling to stem a rising swarm of earthquakes largely driven by oil and gas activity.
AB InBev and SABMiller, the world's top two beer companies, will combine to create a brewing company that will control 31 percent of the global beer market.
Disappointing China export data pushed global energy and commodities stocks down.
Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders needs to convince black voters and the entire Democratic Party that he understands their concerns during the debate.
- Finland Military Inspects Russian Special Forces In Arctic
- ISIS Looks For Gadhafi's Buried Treasure In Libya
- Jeb Bush Unveils Plan To Repeal Obamacare
- Major NYC Hospital To Close Family Medicine Center
- Wells Fargo To Acquire GE Capital
- Putin Criticizes US For Lack Of Cooperation In Syria
- ISIS Gains 10,000 Followers On Messaging App Telegram
- The Slide In US Workforce Participation Isn't Over Yet