The Hercules C-130 aircraft, which was carrying 122 people, crashed Tuesday shortly after takeoff from Soewondo air force base in Medan.
The move comes a week after Russia ruled that its 1954 transfer of Crimea to Ukraine was illegal.
A batch of Hillary Clinton's emails shows White House staffers knew of her non-government email address.
The U.S. women’s national soccer team will move on to the finals of the 2015 FIFA World Cup in Vancouver on Sunday.
Greece missed its scheduled debt repayment Tuesday, making it the first advanced economy to default in the IMF's seven-decade history.
A federal court ruled the spy agency could continue vacuuming up Americans' call records for another 180 days, pending a switch to private data collection.
U.S. companies like General Electric could lose out to European competitors under the arrangement.
- US Church To Divest From Companies In Israeli Settlements
- China Economic Data Positive Without Promise Of Quick Rebound
- The Jennifer Garner-Ben Affleck Divorce Rumors Are True
- Bush Bares 33 Years Of Tax Returns In Show Of Transparency
- Ten Commandments Statue Getting The Boot At Oklahoma Capitol
- Florida Abortion-Delay Law Blocked
- Texas' Kung Fu Saloon Settles Over Racist Claims: Justice Department
- Cheryl Burke Quits Miss USA Pageant Amid Trump Backlash