Charter will pay $195.71 a share as part of the deal and the merged entity will be known as New Charter, according to a joint statement from both companies.
Narendra Modi, whose party came to power in landslide elections last year, completed a year as India's prime minister on Tuesday.
While Houston canceled its metro services, Austin residents threatened by rising water levels were being evacuated.
A Swedish court had awarded the file-sharing site’s domain names to the Swedish government, arguing that they could be classified as criminal tools.
A white paper on Chinese military strategy also stressed protection from space weaponization and cybersecurity, amid a more assertive naval approach.
The Australian government will introduce legislation to strip citizenship from dual nationals engaged in terrorism, both at home and abroad.
Former Burkina Faso President Thomas Sankara was ousted and killed in mysterious circumstances during a 1987 coup.
- UAE Unveils Space Exploration Strategy, Plans Mars Probe
- Yuan No Longer Undervalued But Further Reforms Needed: IMF
- Ryanair Cashes In On Improved Service With Profit Surge
- Robust Singapore Q1 GDP Points To Steady Policy For Now
- New Jersey Man Dies Of Lassa Fever After Liberia Trip
- China Breaks Ground On Lighthouse Project In South China Sea
- Several Kenyan Officers Killed In Suspected Al-Shabab Attack
- Former Beijing Traffic Police Chief Tried Over Bribery Charges