"I call upon you to ignore the sirens, the scaremongering," Alexis Tsipras told a crowd in Athens, two days before the referendum over whether Greece should accept the IMF's bailout repayment terms.
Sinai Province, an ISIS-affiliated militant group in the Sinai peninsula, claims it fired three rockets into Israel, though Israeli police said the remains of two rockets had been found. No one was injured.
A memo from Richard Trumka seeks to restore order to the labor federation, after South Carolina and Vermont chapters announced support for Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign.
South Carolina state police have closed their investigation into a fire this week at a black church northwest of Charleston.
Former New York Gov. George Pataki launched a "Stand Up to Trump" petition drive aimed at his 2016 rival.
A furor is swirling after a Chinese state-run company told its women workers they must apply for permission to have children — or else.
- France Denies Asylum To Assange
- Why Malia Obama Was Hanging Out On 'Girls' Set
- An Uber For Drinks
- Iran Nuclear Talks Approach Endgame, One Way Or Another
- US Announces Increased Security For Fourth Of July Weekend
- LA District Attorney Rejects Sean 'Diddy' Combs' Case
- ISIS Takes 'Cultural Cleansing' To 'Unprecedented Levels'
- Saudis To Announce Ramadan Ceasefire In Yemen