Ahead of the COP 21 conference, scheduled to begin Monday, activists want world leaders to do more to curb greenhouse gas emissions and limit warming.
Turkey was expected to drive a hard bargain in negotiations with European Union leaders who are seeking the country's help in addressing the region's refugee crisis.
Pope Francis began the last leg of his Africa tour Sunday, which many hope will bring a semblance of peace to the impoverished, strife-torn nation.
Delayed by nearly a decade, the first Chinese narrow-body commercial jet was delivered by COMAC Sunday to Chengdu Airlines.
The IMF announcement, likely to be made Monday, would put further pressure on Beijing to carry out financial reforms and loosen its grip on the currency.
In the wake of Friday's shooting at Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs, Colorado, security has been increased at clinics around the country.
As shoppers increasingly do their holiday shopping online, retailers have been tweaking the meaning of Black Friday and adjusting their expectations.
- Slovakia To File Lawsuit Over EU Migrant Quotas
- China Says Pollution Reduction Goals Met As Beijing Chokes
- Turkey To Hand Over Russian Pilot's Body To Moscow
- Chicago Police Accused Of Erasing Surveillance Video
- Trial Of Baltimore Officer Charged In Freddie Gray's Death To Start
- UN Climate Deal 'Quite Close:' Latvian President
- Russian Airstrikes Kill At Least 18 In Syria's Northwest: Monitor
- German Airline Lufthansa Agrees To Wage Hike