The Texas Senator's call came after the body passed a resolution to condemn Israel's conduct during the 2014 Gaza war. The U.S. was the only country to vote against it.
Friends of alleged mass shooter Dylann Roof could face charges, if authorities find that they were aware of his alleged plans to carry out the attack.
The group condemned the “violent intrusion,” in which troops raided the facility and arrested three patients who were being treated there.
The allegations are the latest blow to strike the elite Defense Security Command, after two officials were jailed last month for passing classified information to arms dealers.
The Pirate Party, which proposed the bill after the Charlie Hebdo massacre, said on its blog that "freedom will not give in to bloody attacks."
GOP candidate Donald Trump weighed in on a shooting suspected to involve an undocumented immigrant. Comments Trump made while announcing his campaign have been perceived as racist toward Mexicans.
- France's Hollande Says Ready To Hold Summit On Boko Haram
- Orlando Eye Ferris Wheel Stops, Firefighters Rescue Riders
- Japan Pledges $6 Billion To Mekong Nations To Counter China Bank
- Oregon Marijuana Fans Look To Cash In On New Law
- Intel Shakeup Absorbs Remains Of McAfee
- Another Doctor Gets MERS In South Korea
- Mormon Leader Boyd K. Packer Dies At 90
- Syrian Army Bombards Rebels Trying To Seize Aleppo