Russia's airstrikes in support of Syrian President Assad are pushing the Obama administration to dial back its support of the rebels.
The dense, highly technical intellectual property provision is bad news for Internet groups. But Big Pharma and Tech love it.
Signs declaring "Obama is wrong" and "Nothing Trumps Our Liberty" greeted the president in Roseburg.
A proposal in Seattle would let Uber and Lyft drivers form unions, becoming the first independent contractors to do so in the U.S.
U.S. stocks wavered for most of the day Friday, but ended the week in the green.
Already facing a formal inquiry in New York and Massachusetts, DraftKings and FanDuel were hit with a class-action lawsuit Thursday.
Critics said the awarding of the prize has strayed from the original intentions of Alfred Nobel, while supporters said Tunisia needed global attention and support.
- Norway Beefs Up Defense Budget Due To Russia
- Twitter Is Cutting Jobs Across Company
- GE Near Deal To Sell $30B Of Loans To Wells Fargo: Report
- German Politician May Sue Over Refugee Policy
- Study Finds More Premature Births In Areas Of Heavy Fracking
- Google Drive Cloud Storage System Goes Down
- Attacks On Homes For Refugees Rising In Germany
- Sanders Opposes Obama FDA Pick