Civilians in Idlib, the only Syrian province held by rebels who are not part of ISIS, are facing airstrikes and political uncertainty. But they are hopeful too.
Despite hopeful statements from leaders here, the Islamic State group is still in Tikrit — and the battle is far from over.
The Israeli prime minister said there should be no deal with Iran on its nuclear program unless Tehran backs away from statements calling for Israel’s destruction.
Senior executives of Lufthansa, Germanwings' parent company, visited the crash site of Flight 9525 in the French Alps on Wednesday.
A report from the Belgian Privacy Commission alleged that Facebook is illegally tracking the browsing history of all its users and visitors.
It is not yet clear whether the workers were killed in the Saudi Arabia-led airstrikes, return fire or the subsequent explosion.
The case of the missing students has become a national symbol of corruption inherent in Mexico's war on drug cartels.
- Takeda Might Pay $2.2B In Dispute Over Possible Cancer-Causing Drug: Report
- Ukraine Won't Extradite Former Georgian President Saakashvili
- India Overhauls Foreign Trade Policy
- Two Ryanair Planes Collide On Dublin Airport Runway
- Chile Bishop Controversy Raises Questions About Pope's Reform Agenda
- World's Oldest Person Dies At The Age Of 117
- China 'Not Aware' Of Rejecting North Korea's AIIB Bid: Official
- US Signs $529M Deal With Raytheon For Air-to-Air Missiles