Dozens of students were arrested on Friday for opposing the 2014 coup that overthrew the government of Yingluck Shinawatra.
Indonesia says only about 30-40 percent of the thousands of people stranded at sea are believed to be Rohingya Muslims.
White House officials had pressured the Senate to pass the House bill, which would limit the NSA’s data collection without abolishing it altogether.
Diplomats reported progress in the fourth round of talks between the two countries since the announcement that they would seek to restore relations.
The bill was passed days after a deadly gang shootout in Waco killed nine and injured 18.
The former CEO of Sands China claims he was wrongfully dismissed, and alleges the company was engaged in graft, and had ties to organized crime.
The Detroit automaker could wind up paying a record-high penalty that would surpass the $1.2 billion paid by Toyota last year.
- Ireland Backs Gay Marriage, Ministers And Opponents Say
- Japan Announces $450M Aid To Pacific Island Nations
- Peru Suspends Civil Liberties After Fourth Protester Dies
- ISIS Raises Flag Over Citadel In Syria's Palmyra: Supporters
- Shi'ite Militia Deploy From Base Near Iraq's Ramadi
- Tally Of Oil-Soaked Wildlife, Alive And Dead, Mounts In California
- Dutch Cabinet Approves Partial Ban On Islamic Veil
- California Farmers To Reduce Water Consumption By 25%