"We can’t wait any longer for a path to full and equal citizenship," Hillary Clinton said, at a Nevada high school where the student body is 70 percent Latino.
The judge said it's not up to the state to decide who is in the United States legally.
The budget passed 51-46, with all 46 Democratic senators voting no. It's the first House-Senate budget proposal since 2009, authorizing a plan to slash spending by $5.3 trillion.
Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg took to her Facebook profile to say "the world is better for the years my beloved husband lived."
Sunday's violence in Texas has American Muslims looking for ways to counter what they see as anti-Muslim bigotry.
Blacks and Hispanics are less likely to have credit histories than whites, according to the CFPB.
The boost comes despite scrutiny over her foundation's finances and her use of private email as secretary of state.
- Changing Gender On Hawaii Birth Certificate Just Got Easier
- Co-Pilot Lubitz Practiced Descent On Outbound Flight: Report
- Obama Administration Approves Cuba Ferry Service Licenses
- Why Shares Of Herbalife Are Surging
- Senator Says He Sees Iran Nuclear Bill Vote As Soon As Thursday
- US Boosts Bird Flu Emergency Funds As Hormel Cuts Jobs
- Salesforce Shares Jump Amid Reports Of Microsoft Bid
- Two Chinese Auto Giants Could Merge: Report