As Greeks vote in a referendum that will likely decide their future in the EU, bitter divisions are emerging among the electorate, with friends and even families at odds.
Polls indicate the vote centered on an international bailout is too close to call, as the prime minister calls on citizens to "send a message of democracy and dignity to the world."
A coalition representative says the bombing was "one of the largest deliberate engagements we have conducted to date,” adding it had restricted the militants' freedom of movement.
Seifeddine Rezgui, who was killed after shooting dead 39 foreign tourists, was seen on the beach he would eventually attack in the hours and even days before the attack.
The successful resupply mission capped a string of recent failures, which have raised questions about NASA's relationships with commercial spaceflight companies.
Two girls are in critical condition after men on motorbikes threw acid in their faces as they walked to school in Afghanistan's Herat province.
More than 70 million copies of the Microsoft-owned "Minecraft" video game already have been sold.
- US, Iran Diplomats Meet As New Nuclear Deadline Approaches
- China, Investors Hope Support Steps Halt Crash In Markets
- Islamic State Suicide Bombers Strike Iraqi Refinery Town
- ISIS Attacks Power Plant In Northeastern Syria, Army Says
- Saudi-Led Airstrikes Claim 30 Civilians In Yemen, Houthis Say
- Suicide Bomber Kills 6 At Church In Nigeria’s Potiskum
- Suspected Congo Ebola Victims Test Negative For The Virus
- Disharmonious Quartet Of Crises Threatens Core Of Europe