Friends of alleged mass shooter Dylann Roof could face charges, if authorities find that they were aware of his alleged plans to carry out the attack.
The allegations are the latest blow to strike the elite Defense Security Command, after two officials were jailed last month for passing classified information to arms dealers.
The Pirate Party, which proposed the bill after the Charlie Hebdo massacre, said on its blog that "freedom will not give in to bloody attacks."
GOP candidate Donald Trump weighed in on a shooting suspected to involve an undocumented immigrant. Comments Trump made while announcing his campaign have been perceived as racist toward Mexicans.
As the Sunday credit referendum approaches, Greeks took to the streets of Athens Friday.
Sinai Province, an ISIS-affiliated militant group in the Sinai peninsula, claims it fired three rockets into Israel, though Israeli police said the remains of two rockets had been found. No one was injured.
- Japan Pledges $6 Billion To Mekong Nations To Counter China Bank
- Oregon Marijuana Fans Look To Cash In On New Law
- Intel Shakeup Absorbs Remains Of McAfee
- Another Doctor Gets MERS In South Korea
- Mormon Leader Boyd K. Packer Dies At 90
- Syrian Army Bombards Rebels Trying To Seize Aleppo
- 25 Al Qaeda Members Dead In Mosque Blast In Syria: Monitor
- Why Malia Obama Was Hanging Out On 'Girls' Set