The price to pay for Turkey’s increased role in the anti-ISIS coalition could be Kurdish allegiance to the U.S. And the Kurds may have already found a new friend: Syria.
Mullah Mohammed Omar, the supreme commander and spiritual leader of the Taliban, is dead, according to reports. A Taliban spokesman disputed that claim and said Omar "is still alive and leading the movement."
The software maker is counting on its new OS to boost its fortunes in mobile -- but it's a long shot.
"To suggest that I destroyed a phone to avoid giving the NFL information it requested is completely wrong," the New England Patriots quarterback wrote on Wednesday.
The move is expected to help the U.S.-led coalition launch a more effective aerial offensive against the Islamic State group.
The country's main indexes bounced back after a 8 percent fall Monday, which left the markets about $600 billion poorer.
- Obama Names Nigerian Oil Thieves: Report
- Hermès To Probe Crocodile Slaughtering, Farming
- Italian Councilmen Under Fire For Removing Muslim Prayer Rugs
- 23 Missing After Laos Military Chopper Crashes
- Pakistan Police Say Malik Ishaq, Head Of Sectarian Group, Killed
- Hillary Clinton $600 Haircut Shuts Down Bergdorf Goodman Salon
- China Says Recovered $6.2 Billion In Graft Losses
- Airbus, Boeing In Talks With SpiceJet For $11B Deal: Report