Sales of the most popular electric cars are plummeting in the U.S., but rich buyers are not shying away from Teslas.
Despite Volkswagen’s lack of communication with dealers about when the car fixes will come, dealers from Ohio to Florida said they aren’t sweating a significant loss of sales.
A new Greek parliament was sworn in on Saturday, and the debt-racked eurozone country faces immensely unpopular measures to free up more aid.
The generation that grew up online, and entered the job market after the financial crisis, has had to adjust to a new economic reality.
The White House issued a statement expressing sorrow over the loss of life in Saturday's bombing at a Doctors Without Borders hospital in Kunduz, Afghanistan.
Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton advocates no-fly zones and humanitarian aid, but President Barack Obama has balked, citing logistical concerns.
Father of shooter says son apparently had mental issues.
- Joaquin Heads For Bermuda
- Clinton Pokes Fun At Donald Trump On 'SNL'
- Palestinian Stabs Israeli In Fresh Attack, Shot Dead: Police
- Former Brazilian President Lula Can Be Questioned In Petrobras Scandal
- Online Fund For Oregon Shooting Hero Nears $700K
- President Obama's Gun Message Does Not Sit Well
- 73 Confirmed Dead In Guatemala Mudslide
- Life Ring From Missing Ship Found