"I saw at least 30 ambulances and three helicopters. The smoke was very heavy," says a witness close to the blaze at Saudi Aramco's apartment complex in the city of Khobar.
In response to the spike in homicides, hundreds of police officers have been pulled from administrative roles to resume patrol duty as part of a new “all hands on deck” strategy.
A number of far-right demonstrators protesting the construction of a mosque broke through police lines and began fighting with anti-racism counterprotesters.
Chinese Premier Li Keqiang argues that market-stabilization measures taken by the country's government have been effective.
However, Erika has lost its status as a tropical storm in the Atlantic, according to the U.S. National Hurricane Center.
The deaths of 71 migrants in a truck found in Austria this week have prompted public revulsion and renewed police efforts to crack down on people-smuggling rings.
People around the world remember the late British author and neurologist Dr. Oliver Sacks not only for his scholarship but also for his spirit.
- Hungary Police Detain Fifth Suspect In Deaths Of 71 Migrants
- Malaysia's Ex-Leader Calls On 'People's Power' To Oust PM
- Italy's Eni Makes Big Gas Discovery Off Egyptian Coast
- Egypt Summons UK Envoy Over Criticism Of Al Jazeera Trial
- Saudi-Led Coalition Airstrike Kills 36 Yemeni Civilians
- China Investigates Ex-Chairman Of Wuhan Iron And Steel
- Dutch Plan Tougher Asylum Policy As Migrants Flock To Europe
- Author And Neurologist, Dr. Oliver Sacks Dies At 82