Carli Lloyd's hat trick in the first 16 minutes set World Cup records and was the catalyst the U.S. women needed to win their first World Cup since 1999.
"With the difficult circumstances prevailing today you made a very brave choice," Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras said.
None of the affected children at the Texas detention center have shown any adverse reactions but close monitoring will continue for the next five days.
A statue featuring a Confederate soldier at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill has been vandalized.
The government sent buses to evacuate people in the rural town of La Ronge at the urging of provincial government and the Indian Band.
Temperatures soared to 104.5 degrees Fahrenheit.
“This tension between the government and RSP [presidential security regiment] could actually threaten the stability of the country.”
- Iran's Zarif Says Differences Remain In Nuclear Talks
- Pope Comes 'Home' To South America
- Ohio River Boating Accident Leaves 2 Dead
- Fourth Of July Northern California Wildfire Contained
- Two Blasts Hit Central Nigerian City Of Jos: Sources
- UN Envoy Sent To Yemen For Ceasefire Talks
- Egypt May Broaden Crackdown On Media
- Bomb Blast In Kandahar, Afghanistan Kills 3