Tens of thousands are pouring into Europe from war-torn areas in the Middle East and North Africa. For Syrian refugees, Germany is a favored destination. But as IBT learned in Berlin, they'e not being welcomed with open arms.
Goodell's job is secure as long as NFL revenue is on the rise, but player dissatisfaction may hint at a coming labor battle.
"We waited for years and years and years," one couple said. "Now we're afforded the opportunity to be like everyone else."
The mixed August employment report coupled with the recent stock market turmoil could mean the Fed will hold off on lifting interest rates.
Abqaiq is home to the largest oil processing facility in the world, and previous attacks on the area immediately caused a significant spike in oil prices.
The lengthy complaint rails against Gawker and attacks the character of the author of a post written last year slamming the Mail.
The Fight for 15 protests have helped changed the national conversation on minimum wage, but low-wage workers are still waiting to reap the benefits.
- 2.1M Displaced By Boko Haram In Nigeria
- Undocumented Immigrant To Stand Trial For SF Slaying
- Pope Francis Likens Gossiping To 'Terrorism'
- UK, Ireland To Take More Refugees
- New Orleans Mayor Told: Pay Firemen, Or House Arrest
- Rubio Opposes Bankruptcy Provisions For Puerto Rico
- Oil Spills Into Mississippi River In Kentucky
- Swedish Citizen Charged With Genocide In Rwanda