Iran's Supreme Leader warned military threats could jeopardize a nuclear deal that's slated to be finalized late next month.
Information about four ISIS members is being sought under the State Department's Rewards For Justice Program.
The PEN American Center presented its 2015 Freedom of Expression Courage award to the French publication on Tuesday.
Although the Islamic State group has claimed responsibility for Sunday's attack, experts have questioned the group's role.
"We can’t wait any longer for a path to full and equal citizenship," Hillary Clinton said, at a Nevada high school where the student body is 70 percent Latino.
A judge said it's not up to the state to decide who is in the United States legally.
The budget passed 51-46, with all 46 Democratic senators voting no. The first House-Senate budget proposal since 2009, it ratifies a plan to slash spending by $5.3 trillion.
- Germany Arrests 4 For Plotting Anti-Muslim Attacks
- Northern Idaho Police Officer Dies After Shooting Incident
- Warplanes Strike Yemen's Saada and Hajja Provinces, Residents Say
- UKIP Candidate Suspended After Threatening To Shoot Tory Rival
- US Aims To Make Iran Nuclear Deal Immune To Russian, Chinese Veto
- Co-Pilot Lubitz Practiced Descent On Outbound Flight: Report
- Obama Administration Approves Cuba Ferry Service Licenses
- Why Shares Of Herbalife Are Surging