About 200 million people have moved above the extreme poverty line since 2012, according to the World Bank's latest projections.
Of the 600 residents initially reported missing, about 300 have yet to be found, a spokesman for the local fire brigade said.
Nearly two dozen people died in a U.S. airstrike this weekend on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that allegedly is being used by the Taliban as the equivalent of a human shield.
In an hour-long interview with an Iranian television station, Bashar Assad blamed Western powers for destroying his country's infrastructure.
A survey conducted by the firm Bankrate found that the average cost of using an "out of network" ATM is now more than $4.50.
The new DVR will let you skip entire ad breaks with the press of one button and is 4K video capable.
In a crucial real-world road test, a Mercedes-Benz Actros truck outfitted with Daimler's "Highway Pilot" system traveled about 9 miles in real traffic.
- Jason Whitlock, ESPN Reportedly Part Ways
- Erdogan Rally Draws Thousands Ahead Of Elections
- House Speaker? Chris Christie Would Rather Jump Off A Bridge
- Afghans Trapped In City 'No Longer Fit For Living'
- What's Next For Hurricane Joaquin?
- Netanyahu Orders Demolition Of 'Palestinian Terrorist' Homes
- Portugal Center-Right Coalition Set To Win Election
- Putin Promised To Ask Ukraine Rebels To Cancel Vote