Official figures on China’s manufacturing output have confirmed the continuing slowdown in the nation’s economic growth, prompting further falls on Asian stock markets.
An explosion at a Hindu shrine in the Thai capital on Aug. 17 killed 20 people and injured over 120. Thai police believe 10 people may have been involved in the plot.
At least two police officers were killed in the violence while lawmakers voted on the bill that grants more powers to breakaway regions in Ukraine's east.
The country's benchmark index fell nearly 700 points, or 2.5 percent, Tuesday after first-quarter growth slowed to 7 percent.
The RBA's decision came as the Australian dollar continues to hover around its weakest level in over six years.
On Monday, President Barack Obama addressed an international conference in Alaska on climate change.
The eclectic topics and references in Hillary Clinton's newly disclosed emails had social media buzzing Monday night.
- Migrants Protest As Hungary Shutters Budapest Train Station
- Japan To Drop 2020 Olympics Logo After Plagiarism Allegation
- Al-Shabab Attacks African Union Base In Somalia
- Venezuelan President Says Colombia Backed Assassination Plot
- 3 Killed, Dozens Wounded, In Suicide Attack On Pakistan Forces
- UC Berkeley Student With Measles May Have Spread Disease
- Journalists Cleared Of Charges In Thai Navy Defamation Case
- US May Add Russia As Sanction Target After Cyberattacks