Blatter has held FIFA's top office since 1998, but allegations of corruption could finally lead to his exit on Friday.
In an email sent last year, Sony Pictures exec Amy Pascal called Cameron Crowe’s new movie “ridiculous.” Film critics now agree.
The Illinois Republican allegedly took out cash in certain amounts to avoid reporting requirements.
Shelters are filling up in the northwest state of Acre, which has become a main destination for Haitian migrants heading south in search of a better life.
The Dalai Lama has urged Myanmar opposition leader and Nobel laureate Aung San Suu Kyi to help persecuted Rohingya Muslims amid a "complicated" refugee crisis.
Reality TV star and real estate mogul Donald Trump appears to be setting up a run for the White House.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie on Thursday officially withdrew his support for Common Core, which he used to support, and proposed developing a new set of state benchmarks for education.
- Avago To Buy Broadcom For $37B In Biggest-Ever Chip Deal
- Bergdahl Cleared In Sexual Harassment Probe: Report
- Spain Charges Boko Haram Chief With Crimes Against Humanity
- Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Lists For $100M
- Adrian Peterson Goes On Twitter Rant
- Regulators Sue Mortgage Lender For Overcharging Blacks, Hispanics
- Gawker's Attempts To Unionize Aren't Going Well
- Dow Closes Slightly Lower As Greece Uncertainty Is Weighed