Goldman Sachs paid Bill Clinton $200,000 for a New York speech months before it began lobbying the State Department then headed by Hillary Clinton.
Rescue workers are having a hard time getting food and supplies to those affected by the temblor due, in part, to massive traffic jams.
Relatives constructed makeshift pyres after failing to find space in the designated cremation areas as thousands camped by a river around Kathmandu.
"If you're not killed by a strike or militia, you will die of hunger," said Yemeni expert Farea Al-Muslimi, who is now in Beirut.
Disney’s sports powerhouse is claiming breach of contract over Verizon’s custom FiOS packages.
An AT&T-DirecTV merger wouldn't face the same regulatory resistance as the recent Comcast-Time Warner Cable proposal, analysts say.
Snapchat has hired Peter Hamby, CNN national political reporter, as its new Head of News.
- What To Expect From The LG G4 Launch Event
- Divisions Among Iraqis Help ISIS In Anbar
- Baltimore Police Warn Gangs Working To 'Take Out' Officers
- Thousands Of Baltimore Mourners To Attend Freddie Gray Funeral
- East Ukraine's Future May Be 'A Little War, A Little Peace'
- Nokia Denies Plans To Return To Smartphone Market
- S&P 500 Hits New Record As Apple Shares Leap 2%
- Texas Republicans Divided On Immigration Reform Bills