Former New York Gov. George Pataki and Manhattan real-estate mogul Donald Trump are going tit-for-tat as they seek the GOP's nomination in the U.S. presidential election.
A furor is swirling after a Chinese state-run company told its women workers they must apply for permission to have children — or else.
The referendum debate has reached a fever pitch, and EU leaders are warning Greece that a "No" vote could spell the end of the country's eurozone standing.
Top Reddit subforums closed Friday in response to the firing of an employee who managed the site's popular "Ask Me Anything" section.
While the church-shooting suspect apparently traveled to and from Charleston alone, others may have had knowledge of his alleged plans, according to a report.
The deal is the largest ever in the insurance industry and expected to close in the second half of 2016.
Within ISIS's shadowy military structure is an elite special forces division. It has two priorities: to export the caliphate and defend it anywhere in the world.
- Iran Nuclear Talks Approach Endgame, One Way Or Another
- US Announces Increased Security For Fourth Of July Weekend
- LA District Attorney Rejects Sean 'Diddy' Combs' Case
- ISIS Takes 'Cultural Cleansing' To 'Unprecedented Levels'
- Saudis To Announce Ramadan Ceasefire In Yemen
- South Sudan Cholera Outbreak Kills 29, Including 6 Children
- Antidepressants Affect Morality, Decision-Making. Researchers Say
- Meet Heather Watson, British Tennis Star