International donors pledged far less than the $8.4 billion sought by the United Nations in December.
The ban was imposed in 2013 after the Egyptian army overthrew the government.
The case of the missing students has become a national symbol of corruption inherent in Mexico's war on drug cartels.
The bill allows businesses to refuse people service on religious grounds, most notably LGBT individuals, making it nearly identical to an Indiana bill.
Over 80 percent of Americans believe airline pilots, bus drivers and train engineers should regularly receive psychological testing.
The deal brings to a close an auction process that was marred by accusations that Standard General used "machinations and manipulation."
The trial of accused Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev will go to closing statements on Monday. The defense called only four witnesses.
- US Signs $529M Deal With Raytheon For Air-to-Air Missiles
- Heavy Exchange Of Fire On Saudi-Yemeni Border
- Singer Joni Mitchell 'Awake' After Being Hospitalized In LA
- GoDaddy Kicks Off IPO At NYSE
- Putin Plans To Address UN General Assembly In September
- Video Of Flight 9525's Final Seconds Revealed?
- Iraqi Forces Drive ISIS Out Of Central Tikrit: Prime Minister
- Trevor Noah Issues Non-Apology For Offensive Jokes About Jewish People