Officials from the U.S. and Pacific Rim countries clinched a hard-fought deal on a free-trade agreement that will govern 40 percent of the world’s goods and services.
After undergoing a nearly 100-day search, the committee selected co-founder and interim Jack Dorsey.
In 2015 the most unaccompanied minors in six years are likely to enter Germany. Adoption is one solution but not all refugees want to be adopted.
By filing for Chapter 11, American Apparel said it hopes to reduce debt while resurrecting sales and growth.
The German carmaker reportedly has time until Wednesday to fix some 2.8 million diesel vehicles equipped with emissions-cheating software, in its home market.
Nelson Peltz has called for cost cuts at the conglomerate and wants it to sell some of its businesses, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing a document to be released Monday.
Ben Bernanke said, in an interview with USA Today, that more Wall Street executives should have been held responsible for their role in the 2008 financial crisis.
- Global Shares Rally On Fed Rate Hike Delay Hopes
- Weakened Hurricane Joaquin Moves Past Bermuda
- India's Flipkart Looks To Invest Up To $500M On Warehouses
- Palestinian Teen Dies In Clashes With Israeli Troops In West Bank
- Law Firm Representing Kim Davis Termed Hate Group: Report
- Pyongyang Releases Detained South Korean Student
- Former Chief Of Hong Kong Charged In Corruption Case
- Northern California Students Held For Plotting Attack On High School