More storms and flash floods are forecast for the states of Texas and Oklahoma, which have been inundated by rains through the weekend.
Chinese state media say conflict is inevitable if U.S. provokes China over disputed islands in the South China Sea, as Beijing complains about U.S. over-flights.
The bird was re-discovered in 2002 near the city of Palmyra, which was captured by ISIS last week.
The U.N. nuclear watchdog said that officials failed to sufficiently safeguard the Fukushima nuclear power plant before a tsunami damaged the plant.
Soccer star Diego Maradona said re-electing Sepp Blatter as FIFA chief for the fifth time would be "an absurdity."
As the country's army loses ground to the Taliban in the north, Afghanistan is forming local militias and asking warlords to fight the group, the New York Times reports.
Malaysian police have beefed up efforts to monitor social networking sites for possible terrorist activities in the country.
- Iran To Allow 'Managed Access' To Military Sites
- Loan Recovery Eludes India's Banks Despite Strong Economic Growth
- Former Israeli PM Ehud Olmert Sentenced To 8 Months In Jail
- Asian Shares Edge Down On US Rate Hike Bets
- Australia To Repatriate Remains Of Vietnam War Dead
- Bomb Squad Detonates Pressure Cooker Near US Capitol, 1 Arrested
- UK To Allow Commonwealth Citizens To Vote On 'Brexit'
- UK To Freeze Government Ministers' Pay For 5 Years