The cable operator announced a multiyear plan to improve its notorious customer service, but not everyone is buying it.
More ISIS-inspired attacks on American soil are likely, a retired FBI counterterrorism agent says after the Garland, Texas, incident.
The situation is a sign of humans’ continued overuse of fossil fuels and the rise of global warming, researchers say.
Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake plans to ask federal authorities to investigate the city's police force.
Cuba's food shortages date to the 1950s and could impede its attempt to attract American tourists.
The reforms most crucial to preventing a repeat of the 2010 "flash crash" market meltdown are still years away. Experts says it's nearly an insurmountable challenge.
No shipment date is available yet, but Facebook's long-awaited VR headset, the Rift, has a firm release window.
- Former US House Speaker Jim Wright Dies At 92
- 'This Is A Very Big Event For Us'
- US Stocks Drop As Microsoft, Apple Fall 1%
- Surveillance Planes Monitored Baltimore Protests: Report
- MH17 Brought Down By Ukraine Missile: Russian Report
- At Least 200K Die In Chinese Traffic Every Year: UN
- Germanwings Co-Pilot Rehearsed Descent On Earlier Flight: Report
- Facebook Teams With IBM To Make Ads More Relevant