The government prevailed despite austerity measures, boosted by an economy on the rebound.
About 200 million people have moved above the extreme poverty line since 2012, according to the World Bank's latest projections.
Of the 600 residents initially reported missing, about 300 have yet to be found, a spokesman for the local fire brigade said.
Doctors Without Borders is demanding an independent investigation into the deadly attack amid rumors that the hospital was being used by the Taliban as a human shield.
In an hourlong interview with an Iranian television station, Bashar Assad blamed Western powers for destroying his country's infrastructure.
A survey conducted by the firm Bankrate found that the average cost of using an "out of network" ATM is now more than $4.50.
The new DVR will let you skip entire ad breaks with the press of one button and is 4K video capable.
- 'The Walk' Is A Bomb
- 60,000 Marched Against Austerity In UK
- Islamic State Militants Blow Up Ancient Arch Of Triumph In Palmyra
- Jason Whitlock, ESPN Reportedly Part Ways
- Erdogan Rally Draws Thousands Ahead Of Elections
- House Speaker? Chris Christie Would Rather Jump Off A Bridge
- Afghans Trapped In City 'No Longer Fit For Living'
- What's Next For Hurricane Joaquin?