Senior officials from world soccer's governing body, which has been under fire over allegations of endemic corruption, were arrested during surprise raids by Swiss authorities in Zurich and may now be extradited to the U.S.
Amnesty International has accused Hamas, which controls the Gaza Strip, of failing to respect "rights, justice and the rule of law."
SpaceX can now compete against the United Launch Alliance for high-profile national security space missions.
Snapchat had turned down a $3 billion acquisition offer from Facebook. Today, the company is valued at over $15 billion.
At least 10 people are dead, several more are missing, and an estimated 4,000 houses have been damaged by rain and floods in Texas and Oklahoma this week.
Kappa Delta Rho fraternity members at Pennsylvania State University allegedly posted nude pictures of women who had passed out or were sleeping.
At least 1,118 people have died in the last week in the southern states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, with temperatures reaching about 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Hackers Gain Access To 100K Taxpayers' Information
- At Least 12 Detained After Fire In China Senior Home Killed 38
- India's Snapdeal Acquires Valley Startup MartMobi
- Oscar-Nominated Actor Sam Shepard Held For Drunk Driving
- Chinese Artifacts Recovered In 175-Suspect Bust
- Gaza Fires Rocket; Israel Responds With Airstrike: Report
- 20 Arrested In Sexting Scandal At 2 NJ Schools
- Taliban Claims Attack On Kabul Guesthouse