As it turns out, medical records are most valuable on the black market — and the healthcare industry is unprepared to protect it from hackers.
Israel reportedly carried out airstrikes in Syria and Lebanon and warned of carrying out attack in Sinai.
“It’s been a god-awful two weeks,” Cook wrote in a staff memo obtained by IBTimes.
A year after Ferguson, tensions still run high between cops and civilians. Can this technology predict which police might be at risk of using excessive force?
Seeking to woo millennials and learn digital media, Comcast’s NBCUniversal may make big investments in BuzzFeed and Vox.
The handpicked leader of a Pentagon "buffer zone" mission in northern Syria reportedly has been kidnapped by an extremist rebel group.
After it was made public that Mullah Omar died over two years ago, the Taliban's leadership council has reportedly appointed a replacement.
- British Lawmaker Wants To 'Take Back' Northern France
- Declaration Of ‘Muslim-Free Zone’ Prompts Lawsuit
- Violence At Jerusalem's Gay Pride Parade Leaves 6 Stabbed
- Dow Dips After GDP Comes Up Shy Of Forecasts
- Sony PS4 Blows Past Microsoft Xbox
- UN Calls For Open Elections In Somalia
- Jeremy Clarkson, 'Top Gear' Team Making New Car Show For Amazon
- Confederate Flags Found At Martin Luther King's Atlanta Church