The global collective known as Anonymous declared war on the Islamic State group, but are its strategies and tactics effective?
The country says the fence is designed to direct refugees to controlled points for registration, but Balkan nations reportedly have been turning away refugees for weeks.
President Barack Obama issued a statement calling for action to limit access to "weapons of war" by "people who have no business wielding them."
World leaders plan to convene outside Paris Monday to discuss pledges from almost 200 countries to cut carbon emissions.
The Turkish president Saturday expressed regret over the downing of a Russian warplane but stopped short of an apology, as the countries' relationship continues to sour.
The move comes despite the fact that a 16-judge panel of the International Court of Justice ruled last March that the practice was not justified.
Unidentified gunmen on Saturday fired rockets at a United Nations peacekeeping base in Kidal, northern Mali, killing three and injuring 20.
- Pope Francis Honors Ugandan Christian Martyrs
- Egyptian Coptic Pope Makes Rare Jerusalem Visit
- Nefertiti's Tomb May Have Been Found
- Syrian Army Advances Against ISIS East Of Aleppo
- North Korea Reportedly Tests Sub-Launched Missile
- Some Guns Used In Paris Attacks Part Of Ex-Yugoslavia's Arsenal
- Suicide Attack In Afghanistan Targets Election Official
- Philippines Shopping For Arms To Beef Up Maritime Security