Officials from the U.S. and Pacific Rim countries clinched a hard-fought free-trade pact that will govern 40 percent of the world’s goods and services.
After the school shooting in Oregon last week, 2016 Republican presidential candidates have all but ignored the topic of gun control.
In 2015, the most unaccompanied kids in six years are likely to enter Germany. Adoption is one solution — but not all refugees want to be adopted.
Twitter has officially appointed Jack Dorsey as full-time chief executive of the microblogging site he helped create.
Investors saw around $11 trillion wiped off the value of global equities in the third quarter, driven by fears China’s economic slowdown would spread.
Two days after the attack killed 12 hospital employees and 10 patients, Doctors Without Borders is calling for an investigation.
By filing for Chapter 11, American Apparel said it hopes to reduce debt while resurrecting sales and growth.
- Amtrak Confirms Train Derailment In Vermont
- Missing US Ship Sank In Bahamas, 1 Dead
- Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombings In Nigerian Capital
- New Gene Therapy For Vision Loss Shows Promise
- Tissot Named Official NBA Timekeeper In $200M Deal
- Recreational Pot Rejected In Berlin
- Google Goes Alphabet On Stock Market
- Nobel Prize In Medicine Given For Parasitic Diseases Treatment