"We can’t wait any longer for a path to full and equal citizenship," Hillary Clinton said, at a Nevada high school where the student body is 70 percent Latino.
Iran's Supreme Leader warned military threats may jeopardize a nuclear deal to be finalized next month.
Information about four ISIS members is being sought under the State Department's Rewards For Justice Program.
Although the Islamic State group claimed responsibility for Sunday's attack, experts questioned the group's role.
The PEN American Center presented its Freedom of Expression Courage award to the French publication.
A judge said it's not up to the state to decide who is in the United States legally.
The budget passed 51-46, with all 46 Democratic senators voting no. The first House-Senate budget proposal since 2009, it ratifies a plan to slash spending by $5.3 trillion.
- Thai Army Finds More Bodies Near Suspected Human Trafficking Camp
- Germany Arrests 4 For Plotting Anti-Muslim Attacks
- Northern Idaho Police Officer Dies After Shooting Incident
- Warplanes Strike Yemen's Saada and Hajja Provinces, Residents Say
- UKIP Candidate Suspended After Threatening To Shoot Tory Rival
- US Aims To Make Iran Nuclear Deal Immune To Russian, Chinese Veto
- Co-Pilot Lubitz Practiced Descent On Outbound Flight: Report
- Obama Administration Approves Cuba Ferry Service Licenses