International aid is pouring into the impoverished Himalayan nation as it struggles to recover from the deadly earthquake Saturday.
Photos of the damage caused by a massive earthquake that rocked Nepal Saturday merely hint at the scope of the devastation. Thousands are feared dead.
Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder, considered more socially moderate than most in the field of Republicans vying for the presidential nomination, may be joining their ranks.
As the controversy mounts over Clinton Foundation finances, political analysts offer counsel to the Democratic front-runner in the 2016 U.S. presidential race.
Baltimore police officials have acknowledged officers did not follow protocol in detaining Freddie Gray, who died from a fatal spine injury last week.
Transgender activists react positively to the Olympic gold medalist's historic coming-out interview.
The country's foreign minister likened the talks to a "game of chicken," as he warned of a rise by the far-right in Greece should negotiations fail.
- VW Chairman Drives Away After Failing To Oust Company CEO
- 4 Killed By ISIS Car Bombs On Iraq-Jordan Border
- Greek Finance Rebel Gets Cold Shoulder
- Pakistan To Investigate Activist's Murder
- About 550 Yemeni Civilians Killed Since Launch Of Airstrikes
- Turkish Plane Makes Emergency Landing As Engine Catches Fire
- Southwest Airlines Flight Diverted Due To Pressurization Problem
- Thousands Gather To Mark Gallipoli Centenary