With opinion polls suggesting that the vote, on whether to accept the terms of an international bailout, is too close to call, Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras called for his compatriots to "send a message of democracy and dignity to the world."
Seifeddine Rezgui, who was killed after shooting dead 39 foreign tourists, was seen on the beach he would eventually attack in the hours, and even days before the attack.
A coalition spokesman said the bombing was "one of the largest deliberate engagements we have conducted to date,” adding it had restricted militants' freedom of movement.
Two girls are in critical condition after men on motorbikes threw acid in their faces as they walked to school in Afghanistan's Herat province.
Greek expatriates from New York to Brussels say the chaos and uncertainty in Greece has made them think twice about returning home to vote in Sunday's referendum.
An ISIS video purports to show teenage militants shooting some 25 Syrian government soldiers in the ancient city of Palmyra.
A man in Henderson, Nevada, was shot to death Saturday after going on a shooting spree from a hotel window.
- Quartet Of Crises Threatens Europe's Core
- China Arrests Man For Suicide 'Rumors' Amid Stock Market Rout
- Colombia Peace Process Now At Lowest Ebb: Government
- Suspected Congo Ebola Victims Test Negative For The Virus
- China Lobbies Hard Ahead Of South China Sea Arbitration Case
- MERS Cases On Rise In South Korea
- 14 Hospitalizations In North Carolina Deck Collapse
- Small Plane Crashes In Carlsbad