Under Hillary Clinton, the State Department approved $165 billion worth of commercial arms sales to 20 nations whose governments had given millions to the Clinton Foundation.
Though Twitter is blocked in China, the service continues to pitch the country's advertising networks to hopefully get a crack at more than one billion individuals.
Charter Communications has finalized an agreement to merge with Time Warner Cable Inc. in a $78.7 billion cash-and-stock deal.
According to a new study, women are responsible for more than 70 percent of household income in the insular country. Men are stuck in low-paying jobs.
In an extensive interview with Bloomberg, Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel revealed why he hasn't given more time to press interviews.
Narendra Modi, whose party came to power in landslide elections last year, completed a year as India's prime minister on Tuesday.
While Houston canceled its metro services, Austin residents threatened by rising water levels were being evacuated.
- Tunisia Shooter Tried To Join Islamic State: ISIS
- Finland May Join NATO Within Four Years
- Foreign Currency Found On Slain Boko Haram Kingpin
- Louisiana Lawmakers Move Toward Easing Marijuana Penalties
- UAE Unveils Space Exploration Strategy, Plans Mars Probe
- Yuan No Longer Undervalued But Further Reforms Needed: IMF
- Ryanair Cashes In On Improved Service With Profit Surge
- Robust Singapore Q1 GDP Points To Steady Policy For Now