Officials said they expected the death toll to rise into the hundreds, and that hopes of finding further survivors were fading, as grief-stricken relatives continued to search.
The United Nations' human rights chief said that if a court established a hospital was deliberately targeted by coalition forces, that it could amount to a war crime.
Sales of the most popular electric cars are plummeting in the U.S., but rich buyers are not shying away from Teslas.
The National Weather Service issued flash flood warnings for parts of South Carolina Saturday, after President Obama declared a state of emergency, as severe storms battered the East Coast.
A new Greek parliament was sworn in on Saturday, and the debt-racked eurozone country faces immensely unpopular measures to free up more aid.
Despite Volkswagen’s lack of communication with dealers about when the car fixes will come, dealers from Ohio to Florida said they aren’t sweating a significant loss of sales.
- EU Tries To Woo Erdogan In Historic Visit But Division Remains
- Russia To Step Up Air Strikes In Syria
- Bangladesh Beefs Up Security For Foreigners After Killings
- In Australia, Seeds Of Islamic Radicalism Sown Early
- Joaquin Heads For Bermuda
- Clinton Pokes Fun At Donald Trump On 'SNL'
- Palestinian Stabs Israeli In Fresh Attack, Shot Dead: Police
- Former Brazilian President Lula Can Be Questioned In Petrobras Scandal