Under the Trans-Pacific Partnership, Japanese automakers could source most of their parts from other countries, like China, but still enjoy reduced tariffs.
The social networking company is teaming with France's Eutelsat to beam Internet connection to 14 sub-Saharan nations via satellite.
The Trans-Pacific Partnership, negotiated by U.S. Trade Representative Michael Froman, could be a boon for the financial services industry, which vigorously lobbied for it.
The operating system used to be a malware-free zone. But with more iPhones and other devices being sold in China, hackers are breaking through.
As the Trans-Pacific Partnership advanced Monday, labor advocates noted that Washington has failed to enforce the labor standards of past trade deals.
After conceding defeat in the smartphone market, the software giant on Tuesday will likely push its Windows 10 Mobile platform as part of a revamped enterprise strategy.
The United States tentatively agreed to the Trans-Pacific Partnership on Monday, but many members of Congress remain unsure about the deal.
- Oregon College Allows Students, Staff To Retrieve Belongings
- Benghazi Panel Democrats Say They'll Release Witness Transcripts
- Asian Shares Rise As US Rate-Hike Worries Fade
- Recent Immigrants To US Are Best Educated Ever: Study
- Google In Talks To Invest In Chat Company Symphony: Source
- DuPont CEO Kullman Steps Down; Breen Named Interim CEO
- California Gov. Jerry Brown Signs Right-To-Die Bill
- NATO Warns Russia Over Violating Turkish Airspace