The offer represents a 44 percent premium over SABMiller’s closing share price on Sept. 14 -- a day before speculation arose of a takeover bid.
The British prime minister is set to announce a policy that will create 200,000 "affordable" homes by 2020 to promote home ownership in the country.
The High Court of Australia ruled that the BRCA1 gene -- which acts as a tumor suppressor and can increase risk of breast and ovarian cancer, if mutated -- is not a "patentable invention."
The New York Attorney General has opened an investigation into the fantasy sports sites after reports of a scandal, similar to possible insider trading, were revealed Monday.
Curtis Cheng, a civilian member of Sydney police, was fatally shot by an Iranian teenager Friday.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is considering new rules so customers can get their day in court over credit cards and checking accounts.
The social networking company's Brian Bold chats with International Business Times about a tool that rewards advertisers for sales, not clicks.
- Model Chloe Goins Files Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby
- Oregon Shooter's Mother Knew Of Son’s Fascination With Guns: Report
- Burkina Faso Coup Leader Charged With Murder
- Bank Of Japan Leaves Stimulus Package Unchanged
- Officials Search For Yacht Passengers Hit By Typhoon Mujigae
- Texas Executes Convict For Killing Man In $8 Robbery
- Keuchel Masterful As Astros Advance To ALDS
- GOP Blocks Move To Shut Down House Benghazi Panel