Greeks say they are eating out less, driving shorter distances and, if living aboard, worried sick about their families back home.
Greek voters will hit the polls Sunday to evaluate the eurozone's latest debt offer. The market is paying close attention.
It's as though “there are people telling you ‘you do not belong’” on campus, a recent black graduate of Louisiana State University said.
An IBTimes investigation into the secretive world of selling phone calls to inmates and their families.
With more than 1 billion people in Africa and just 120 million monthly active users, Facebook has room to grow. But more than half of Africa’s population is currently offline.
Who's to blame for disappearing summer jobs? It's not millennial culture; it's the economy.
As the Latino demographic in the U.S. rapidly increases, so does their buying power, and businesses are starting to realize that value.
- Iranian Actor Apologizes For Tweet Supporting US Gay Marriage Ruling
- Alleged Charleston Shooter's Sister Takes Down Her GoFundMe Page
- Russia Aims High With Armenia Missile Deal
- Proposed Law Could Block Ukraine Referendum On NATO: Report
- Weed Is Legal In Oregon, But Smoking Out Of Bounds Isn't
- Democrat Jim Webb Announces Presidential Bid
- UN To Send Mission To South Sudan
- Yelp Plunges 10% Amid Sale Halt Reports