A new Bloomberg Politics/Des Moines Register survey showed Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders polling within single digits of front-runner Hillary Clinton.
The Islamic State group arrested up to 200 people protesting after a man was shot in front of his relatives, the Anbar Council confirmed to the AP.
"We need a revolution to free ourselves from these politicians," one demonstrator says as protesters rally in Lebanon's capital for the second straight weekend.
The Fed's second-in-command said central bankers are more interested in where the U.S. economy is going than where it's been.
Goforth was killed in an unprovoked, execution-style slaying Friday evening, police said Saturday.
White House National Security Adviser Susan Rice met with Chinese President Xi Jinping to discuss "areas of difference."
“We've made significant progress and are awaiting council approval before taking any next steps,” Jeff Millman, an aide to the mayor, told the LA Times.
- Pirate Bay Again Goes Offline; Twitter Freaks Out
- American Arrested On Sierra Leone 'Blood Diamond' Charges
- US 'Disappointed' In Journalists' Sentences In Egypt
- 'Les Mis' Actor Dies At 21 After Falling From Fire Escape
- Nigerian Military Plane Crash Kills 7
- 'Good Reason To Believe' Inflation Will Climb, Fed's Fischer Says
- The Littlest Victims Of The Migrant Crisis
- Ally Of Fed Head Rejects Rule-Based Monetary Policy