Latin America's largest economy is on course to shrink in what analysts say will be its most prolonged contraction since the 1930s.
Hillary Clinton’s support is at 45 percent and Bernie Sanders’ is at 25 percent. That's the smallest lead she has had since polling began in 2012.
The tropical storm wreaked havoc on Puerto Rico Friday after killing at least 25 people on the island of Dominica.
Former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin announced she will interview Republican candidate Donald Trump Friday evening.
The 19-year-old at the center of a high-profile New Hampshire prep school rape trial was acquitted of the most serious sexual assault charges.
A blackout of 129 TV stations on Dish Network this week got the attention of the FCC at a time when the industry is under scrutiny.
More than half of U.S. smartphones run Google's Android operating system, giving the company's contactless payments system a big head start.
- Nazi Treasure Train May Have Been Found
- Pilot In NY Air Show Fatally Crashes Plane
- Mexico Tells Texas: Don't Deny Undocumented Children Citizenship
- No Retrial Announced After Mistrial In NC Officer Shooting Case
- New Laws Wouldn't Have Prevented Virginia Shooting: White House
- ISIS Targeting African Colleges To Recruit: Ghana
- 12 Million Syrians Have Fled Their Homes: UN
- Greek Coast Guard Rescues 665 Migrants