Sepp Blatter is seeking a fifth term as FIFA president despite widespread calls for him to step down amid allegations of massive corruption under his watch.
The National Front party has made significant electoral gains by promising to restrict immigrants and secure France's economic autonomy.
Shepard Fairey said the president was "not even close" to living up to the ideals expressed in the iconic poster.
A U.N. official had urged the organization to include the Israeli military in a list of states and organizations accused of violating children’s rights during armed conflicts.
Through its 'Katibah Nusantara' unit, the Islamic State group is allegedly attempting to target countries in the Malay Archipelago, according to a Singapore-based analyst.
A Reuters analysis of public documents has found that Enrique Pena Nieto misrepresented the value of the property he owns.
The lead author called for the study's retraction after a co-author was found to have made false claims in the report.
- US Economy Likely Shrank In Q1, But Fundamentals Strong
- China Stocks Extend Selloff, Keep Asia In Check
- Equinix To Buy Telecity Group For $3.6B, Interxion Deal Collapses
- Intel Nears $15 Billion Deal To Buy Altera: Report
- At Least 10 Killed In Twin Car Bomb Attacks On Iraqi Hotels
- Freddie Gray Death Accused Hugged During Booking, Video Shows
- 'God Particle' Physicist’s 1988 Nobel Prize Sold For $765K
- At Least 12 Melbourne Women Targeted By ISIS Recruits