One of the world’s poorest countries, Nepal is an agricultural nation that relies on tourism to boost its economy. That all might be in jeopardy now.
“Within minutes, the shops and old buildings started falling like a pack of cards."
Rolling aftershocks and rain continue to pummel Nepal after Saturday's 7.8-magnitude quake. More than 2,500 people are dead.
Hillary Clinton, the presumptive Democratic nominee for president, stepped down from her family's foundation earlier this month.
Family, friends and supporters attended on Sunday a wake for Freddie Gray, the Baltimore man who died in police custody. His funeral is set for Monday.
Ethiopia anticipates $1.5 billion in foreign direct investment this year as its economy continues to show strength.
The Stellar Wind program was first made public by Edward Snowden, a former contract employee of the U.S. National Security Agency.
- Pandemonium At Nepal's Airports
- Malaysia Says It Foiled Suspected Terrorist Plot
- Israel Kills Militants Trying To Plant Explosives On Golan Border
- Egypt Readying Assault On ISIS Positions: Report
- At Least 35 People Killed In Storms In Peshawar, Pakistan
- Corinthian Colleges To Close Remaining Campuses
- Germany's Merkel, Greece's Tsipras To Stay In Touch On Debt
- Oklahoma Lethal Injection Drug Heads To Supreme Court