It's feared that a far-right group -- formed by some protesters who helped toppled the previous administration -- could be taking aim at the current government.
The weather caused a tent to collapse at a suburban festival, killing one person and injuring more than a dozen others.
Stock markets in Greece are expected to reopen for business Monday after a month, while Greece seeks more bailout funds.
Boko Haram's insurgency has killed more 15,000 people since 2009, in Nigeria and neighboring countries.
Hillary Clinton backed Obama's Clean Power Plan, but green groups say her credentials are mixed.
One of the largest U.S. hospital operators says the number of unpaid medical bills has fallen.
- Asian Stocks Near 2015 Lows On China Economy Worry
- Suspected Drug Overdose Kills 2 At HARD Summer Music Festival
- Police Officer, Multiple Others Hit By Vehicle In Jersey
- US Anti-Doping Chief Unaware Of Americans In Report
- Authorities Announce Suspect In Memphis Police Killing
- Nigerian Army Rescues 178 Boko Haram Captives
- Mexico City Prosecutor Confirms Slaying Of News Photographer
- Explosions Reported At Two New Mexico Churches