Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban -- who has frequently taken a firm anti-immigration stance -- will meet EU leaders Thursday to discuss the worsening refugee crisis.
The move comes as President Xi Jinping is attempting to remake China's armed forces, with less of an emphasis on personnel and more on technology.
The 38-year-old man had allegedly contacted Wanna Suansan, the only female suspect in the blast investigation.
Otto Perez Molina's administration has been mired in public protests over corruption allegations this year.
The ships' deployment, as President Barack Obama visits the state, could be a message to Washington ahead of Chinese President Xi Jinping's visit to the U.S. later this month.
Even if women pass the courses, they are still unable to join infantry, armor and special operations force units. The Pentagon may change that next year.
Weaker demand for some U.S. products is due, in part, to China's economic woes, some Federal Reserve districts say.
- Sony To Settle With Former Employees Over Data Hack
- Lawsuit Claims Oregon State University Ignored Sexual Attacks
- Second Video In Texas Man's Fatal Shooting Brings ‘Clarity’
- Taiwan To Launch Submarine Plan With Initial $93M Budget
- Asia Shares Stage Patchy Recovery, But Volatility Remains High
- Luxembourg Foreign Minister Calls For EU-Wide Refugee Authority
- Separate Trials Ordered For Police In Baltimore's Freddie Gray Case
- Obama To Assure Saudi King Of US Help To Counter Iranian Threat