The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says greater availability and low prices might help to explain the trend in part.
The former Virginia official says he'll announce his presidential run in August. He'll likely be the 17th GOP candidate.
Shiite forces increased the intensity of their attacks on the Islamic State group in Fallujah Tuesday night.
In 2013, Facebook made 1,231 U.S. hires. Only seven of the people they hired were black. Tech companies have to do better.
If tech companies give agencies like the FBI and NSA backdoor access to private data, they would create security risks, cybersecurity experts warned.
"I can't continue to fight this," one military borrower told the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau about problems with his student loan servicer.
Renewed "negotiations" with the Taliban could be the first step to a lasting peace agreement.
- FBI Seeks Help In Identifying 250 Victims Of 'Sextortion' Scheme
- Kansas Gov Lets Religious Groups Refuse Same-Sex Marriages
- Time Warner Cable Owes $229,500 To Woman It Kept Calling
- Subway Drops Jared Fogle Amid Child Pornography Probe
- All NY Colleges To Adopt 'Yes Means Yes' Sex Assault Policy
- Apple Watch Sales Have Fallen Off Sharply
- Leading US Science Group Nominates First Woman As Head
- North Korea Scrutinizing Officials, Workers After Defections: Report