Amid a growing scandal, companies like DraftKings and FanDuel need to convince customers that their daily games are fair -- if the companies want to continue to thrive.
Microsoft has little choice but to push as hard as possible into phones and tablets, given the PC market’s dwindling fortunes.
Customers have long been asking that Egg McMuffins and other items be available all day. With overall sales sagging, the restaurant chain finally listened.
Concern about legality and consumer fraud in the daily fantasy sports industry has reached critical mass, with many seeing federal regulation as the only solution.
Over the next several weeks, the market will be guided by third-quarter earnings, which are likely to show “more misses than hits.”
The social networking company's Brian Bold chats with IBT about a tool that rewards advertisers for sales, not clicks.
Workers struggle to plan their lives outside of work, especially in the low-paying retail and food-service sectors.
- Trans-Pacific Deal Could Boost US Natural Gas Exports: Group
- Carson Leads Trump In Iowa: Conservative Super PAC Poll
- Ten Commandments Monument Off Oklahoma Capitol Grounds
- Tesla Motors Shares Drop On Lower Sales Forecast
- US Companies Avoiding $620B In Taxes: Report
- Senate Authorizes Defense Spending Bill Under Threat Of Obama Veto
- Rubio Calls For Lax Regulation Of Sharing Economy
- Justice Department To Release 6,000 Prisoners Early