At a staff meeting at company headquarters Tuesday, Volkswagen CEO Matthias Mueller hinted at job cuts stemming from the massive emissions scandal engulfing the German automaker.
Experts say the Nobel prize for Dr. Tu Youyou breaks a psychological barrier, but systemic challenges remain.
Instead of adhering to a single privacy rule, U.S. tech companies may now need to negotiate with each country in Europe.
While Asian stocks extended their gains Tuesday, European markets were weighed down by weak German factory data released earlier in the day.
Analysts say the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal poses challenges for Beijing, but may spur economic reforms.
Many OPEC members have had deficits this year trying to compete with the United States' share of the oil market.
The deal is the latest in a wave of consolidations the semiconductor industry has seen in recent months.
- Porsche Picks Apple Over Android For Privacy Reasons
- El Chapo Bounty On Trump: Reports
- Dallas-To-Houston Japanese Bullet Train In The Works
- Washington, DC, Family Leave Plan Would Be Most Generous In US
- NATO Doubts Russia On Turkish Airspace Violation
- '600 Teachers Have Lost Their Lives' To Boko Haram: Report
- FIFA Presidential Candidate Takes On Sepp Blatter
- Dollar Saps SABMiller Performance Before Bid Deadline