"You wouldn't want to drink something you thought was a pinot grigio and find out later it was 151 proof rum."
The ruling conservative group, Partido Popular, is poised to lose control of Madrid for the first time since 1991.
Local journalists in Burundi have been forced into hiding after pro-government forces destroyed media outlets and even made personal threats.
Europe says Russian President Vladimir Putin’s law banning “undesirable” groups is an assault on civil society.
Flooding over Memorial Day weekend continued to wreak havoc for residents.
Africa’s biggest oil producer has been crippled by record-low crude prices this year.
Italy has one of the world's best soccer leagues. And, when it comes to blatant racism, one of the worst.
- Blast In Pakistan Hotel Leaves 2 Dead
- Libyan Government Warplanes Attack Oil Tanker Docked At Sirte
- Math Genius John Nash, 'A Beautiful Mind,' Mourned
- Earthquake Strikes Offshore Polynesia's Tonga
- Iraq Regains Ground From ISIS; Mass Deaths Reported In Palmyra
- 70 Afghan, Iraqi Migrants Rescued By Italy's Coast Guard
- G-7 Finance Ministers To Address Economic Slowdown
- OPEC Unlikely To Change Output Ceiling, Iran's Oil Minister Says