New York's governor should push General Electric to clean up the Hudson River pollution it caused, environmentalists say.
Some GOP presidential hopefuls defended the Kentucky woman's stand against issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples, while others said it was Davis' duty to comply with the law.
The naval vessels were operating, reportedly for the first time, in waters near islands off Alaska, in what some viewed as a challenge to the U.S.
Drug companies and industry regulators welcome patients' opinions more than ever before, but wading through the flood of information can be a challenge.
Just weeks after its launch, Apple Music was already one of the most widely used apps in the U.S., data showed.
Parents concerned about children's academic performance might want to limit their online time, researchers said.
The discovery was revealed only two weeks after the African nation's government heightened security operations.
- Rise In Arrests, Convictions For Critics Of Thailand's Monarchy
- Kentucky Clerk's Mugshot Revealed
- Guatemala's Perez Molina Jailed After Resignation
- US Said To Be Monitoring Reports Of Russian Military Role In Syria
- Racist Tweet Leads To Arrest In Maryland
- Skype Updates App For Video Calling
- Apple To Unveil 21.5-Inch 4K iMac
- Missing Malaysian Airlines Plane Could Be In Java