As eurozone leaders gather in Brussels for back-to-back meetings on the Greek crisis, hopes of an immediate breakthrough are far from certain.
A Grexit looks increasingly likely. Here's a look at how Greece's departure from the eurozone might unfold -- and what happens next.
Edward Snowden was charged with three felony violations of the Espionage Act because he gave away thousands of government documents to media persons.
A year after the devastating war in Gaza killed over 550 children, the survivors feel emotionally and physically "shattered," according to a new report.
Sales of Samsung's new Galaxy S6 Edge have not lived up to expectations after winning early praise.
The report that marked the end of the Millennium Development Goals found that global poverty fell by over half since 1990.
Tackling climate change could save the planet nearly $400 billion in LNG project costs by 2035, according to the Carbon Tracker Initiative.
- Oil Prices Stabilize After Massive Selloff, But Outlook Remains Weak
- Saudi Arabia To Invest $10B In Russia Amid Western Sanctions
- HSBC Fires Staff Over Mock ISIS Execution Video
- US Banks Post Crisis Plans To Avoid Breakup Threat
- US Jets Scrambled To Intercept Russian Bombers On July 4
- One Dead, 4 Hurt In Washington State Ice Caves Collapse
- At Least 14 Killed In Al-Shabab Attack In Kenya’s North
- American Airlines Plane Returns To Airport Over Security Threat