Columbia imposed a 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. curfew in the wake of a foot of rain.
Amid a continued crisis, the organization charged with monitoring the European Union's borders reported a massive number of refugees have entered illegally.
"The hospital campus was 100 percent used by the Taliban," an Afghan official says of a Doctors Without Borders facility hit by airstrikes. The group denies the allegation.
The informal motto of the on-demand economy has a nice ring to it: “Be your own boss.” But going out on your own is far from simple.
With upcoming elections in the U.S., Canada, Peru, and Japan, several countries have a vested interest in ensuring that the deal concludes Sunday.
NFL executives, including the league's 32 team owners, will discuss a potential Los Angeles relocation at a meeting in New York this week.
"Our immigration system is completely broken and in desperate need of reform," says the U.S. congressman who has represented Utah since 2008.
- Portugal Center-Right Coalition Set To Win Election
- Putin Promised To Ask Ukraine Rebels To Cancel Vote
- Koch Brothers, Other 2016 Mega Donors Warm To Carly Fiorina
- Natural Disaster Declared As Floods Roil French Riviera
- Gadhafi, Saddam Made Mideast More Stable, Trump Says
- Greek Coast Guard Recovers Body Of Refugee Baby On Kos
- Credit Suisse Revamp To Boost Asia, Cut Jobs In Zurich
- Authorities On Red Alert As Typhoon Lashes South China