Hundreds of thousands of Syrians who fled the civil war in their country and found refuge in southeastern Turkey are now worried that they could soon be stuck in a new conflict.
Puerto Rico Gov. Alejandro García Padilla said Monday it's imperative that San Juan restructure its debt load in order to stave off default.
“You’ll probably see more flags go up in different places," warns a man opposed to removing Confederate symbols around South Carolina.
American TV Alliance warns viewers of a 500 percent hike in bills. With such an increase, cable customers would have to pay an average of $320 per month.
Tourists in Greece reported empty restaurants, ATM lines and fuel shortages.
Donald Trump will no longer host "The Celebrity Apprentice," and the Miss USA pageant is now without a TV network to broadcast it.
When people have questions about Obamacare insurance, they have few expert resources to rely on.
- Christie's Weight Loss And The 2016 Race
- Putin Cronies Allegedly Helped Russian Mafia Boss In Spain
- Obama Moves To Make Millions Eligible For Overtime Pay
- Bing Pays For Itself: Microsoft
- Falcon Explosion Leaves SpaceX Launch Schedule In Tatters
- Microsoft Exits Display Ad Business
- Gay Couples To Get Full Military Benefits With New Veterans Policy
- NBC Is 'Weak,' Trump Writes