The shootings at Virginia Tech and Columbine turned some survivors into school safety and gun control advocates.
The runners in the Boston Marathon Monday will be pushing their bodies through 26.2 grueling miles, inspired to honor the victims of the bombings in 2013.
For-profit prison companies have inked lucrative deals with the government to lock up illegal immigrants. A report shows how lobbying efforts provide a steady flow in inmates.
The FDA wants data to “better assess the risks and benefits” of homeopathic remedies.
Two groups of captives appear to have been killed in the video released by the Islamic State group Sunday.
The governor of Iraq's strife-torn Anbar province says the situation is spiraling out of control to an unprecedented degree.
Only 28 have been rescued so far and 24 bodies recovered in the second such incident in a week.
- Yemen Rebel Leader Accuses Saudi Arabia Of Plotting Invasion
- Bill Clinton Pays Tribute To Oklahoma City Bombing Victims
- Millionaire Businessman Wins Finland Election
- Thousands Of Yemeni Troops Pledge Support To Exiled Leader
- EU Leaders Call For Emergency Talks After 700 Migrants Drown Off Libya
- Second Shooting Incident Reported At Delaware State University
- Al-Shabab Attacks African Union Peacekeepers In Somalia
- China’s Central Bank Cuts Reserve Requirement To Combat Slowdown