Freddie Gray's family asked for peace. But violence, looting and fires continued across Baltimore as police struggled to contain the chaos.
Earthquakes kill more people than all other natural hazards combined. Experts say despite scientific advances, the death toll will grow.
The tech giant announced it would boost its capital return program to $200 billion and will raise its dividend 11 percent.
A Baltimore police spokesman did not refer to those who participated in the violence as protesters or demonstrators.
Reports that advertisers pressured Buzzfeed to delete posts had bothered the media.
China is now Apple's second-largest market by revenues.
Goldman Sachs paid Bill Clinton $200,000 for a speech months before it began lobbying the State Department.
- Asian Shares Edge Off Seven-Year Highs
- Republicans Eye Military Spending Boost, Social Program Cuts
- Best Buy To Accept Apple Pay
- Alibaba In Talks For 25% Of Micromax With Eye Toward India
- Kerry To Travel To Sri Lanka, Kenya And Djibouti
- Boston Marathon Bomber Defense Urges Life Sentence
- Time Warner Cable Open To Merger Talks With Charter
- Iran, World Powers Closer Than Ever To Nuclear Deal: Kerry