In Garland, Texas, two men opened fire in a parking lot outside a controversial art exhibit featuring the Prophet Muhammad.
Many have called the Indian media's coverage of the disaster a "public relations exercise" on behalf of the Indian government.
In the latest video, al Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent claimed responsibility for the deaths of several Bangladeshi and Pakistani bloggers.
The U.S. military said, citing Kurdish forces, that there were no civilians in the area for two weeks before the airstrikes.
The country's army has been accused of avenging the deaths of its soldiers by killing civilians.
Official and commercial vessels rescued thousands of migrants off the Libyan coast over the weekend.
The Conservative Review dinged Sens. Rubio and Paul for straying ideologically on immigration, foreign policy.
- Greece Aims For Deal With Lenders
- Saudi Arabia Denies Deploying Ground Troops In Yemen
- China's Xi Calls For 'Equal' Political Talks With Taiwan
- Air Arabia Flight G9128 Diverted After Bomb Scare
- Alaska Airlines Plane Makes Emergency Landing In Vancouver
- Militants Kill 8 Indian Soldiers In Northeastern State Of Nagaland
- Earthquake Strikes New Zealand's South Island
- Activity In China's Manufacturing Sector Falls To Fresh Low