President Obama's speech in New Orleans Thursday marked the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina and celebrated the city's fortitude.
Stocks continued to rally Thursday on fresh evidence that the U.S. economy bounced back in the April-June quarter.
That means one in seven people living on Earth used the site to update their status, post pictures or simply connect with family and friends.
The fast-food industry was dealt a historic blow by the National Labor Relations Board on Thursday.
Ahmadiyya Muslims from around the globe have pledged their allegiance to an Islamic caliphate, but not the one making headlines.
Drones are being used to show managers how a construction project is progressing, alerting management to spots that might be falling behind schedule.
The few inspectors chosen to go to the Parchin site in Iran might not have the credentials needed to monitor the country’s nuclear militarization.
- McDonald's, Tyson Cut Ties With Supplier After Video Shows Abuse
- Iran Military Hackers Allegedly Launched Phishing Campaign At US
- Splash Helps GIFs Join A New Party Online
- China Arrests Christian Activists, Removes Crosses
- Virginia News Killer Bought 2 Handguns Legally In July
- Jindal To Obama: Don't Talk About Climate Change
- Nearly Half Of US Police Forces Get 'D' Or 'F' In Twitter Survey
- Google Refutes European Union Antitrust Claims