But the former House speaker, now indicted, was also accused of helping cover up an underage sex scandal in the Capitol.
The story of a 31-year-old "digital kingpin," as prosecutors described him, is the subject of multiple book and movie projects.
Immigrants with temporary work visas granted by the Obama administration can now have driving rights in all 50 states, a landmark moment for immigrants across the nation.
Incumbent FIFA President Sepp Blatter easily won re-election Friday, despite an ongoing corruption scandal. Now the real work begins.
Soccer's lukewarm popularity in the U.S. is allowing the Justice Department to pursue charges against FIFA — something other nations might never do.
The view from the top of One World Trade is a great, sprawling city. But for many, it's a memorial to the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks that moved the world.
It's all but certain that the Senate will not be able to find a way to renew the Patriot Act, as Rand Paul sticks to his fight.
- Bush Evokes Iran To Blast Removal Of Cuba From Terror List
- Dow Drops 100 Points, Finishes Month Up 1%
- Idaho 20-Week Abortion Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Humana Shares Surge Amid Takeover Report
- Jet Dodges Drone On Approach To LaGuardia
- Kremlin Denies Captured Soldiers Are Russian
- Palestine Drops Motion To Suspend Israel From FIFA
- Twitter, Slack Also Hit By iPhone Crashing Text