The crowd cheered for Martin O'Malley. But most in it agreed they would be OK with Hillary Clinton as their U.S. presidential nominee in 2016.
"The idea [Sepp] Blatter could reform FIFA is suspect," Greg Dyke says. "I’d be very surprised if he was still in this job in two years' time."
The U.S. senator from Kentucky says he will not allow the passage of the USA Freedom Act, despite a plea by President Barack Obama.
The former president of Georgia, the pro-Western Mikhail Saakashvili, has been appointed the governor of the region of Odessa in Ukraine.
It isn't clear yet whether the gunplay in San Diego early Saturday was gang-related.
Edward Gilligan's death has left the company without a clear successor to the CEO.
- Burundi Election Body's Vice President Flees Country
- US And Iran Meet For 6 Hours Over Nuclear Deal
- Clash At Gay-Rights Demonstration In Moscow Leads To Arrests
- Fresh Flooding Hits Texas After A Week Of Storms
- More Than 4,200 Migrants Rescued In Mediterranean
- Migrant Vessel Seized Off Myanmar Still At Sea A Day Later
- Regime's Barrel Bombs Kill At Least 71 In Syria
- Boko Haram Attack In Nigerian City Of Maiduguri Kills 11