Some analysts said the moves appeared relatively minor, indicating there was no panic and investors remained focused on China's volatile markets.
Carli Lloyd's hat trick in the first 16 minutes set World Cup records and was the catalyst the U.S. women needed to win their first World Cup since 1999.
Temperatures soared to 104.5 degrees Fahrenheit.
The West African nation has witnessed a year of turmoil after a civilian uprising brought a transitional government into power.
A statue featuring a Confederate soldier at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill has been vandalized.
The government sent buses to evacuate people in the rural town of La Ronge in central Saskatchewan.
The French wine-making regions of Champagne and parts of Burgundy were recognized for development of secondary fermentation and agro-industrial enterprise.
- $18.7B In Welfare Cuts Found: Chancellor George Osborne
- Burt's Bees Co-Founder Burt Shavitz Dead At 80
- Iran's Zarif Says Differences Remain In Nuclear Talks
- Pope Comes 'Home' To South America
- Ohio River Boating Accident Leaves 2 Dead
- Fourth Of July Northern California Wildfire Contained
- Two Blasts Hit Central Nigerian City Of Jos: Sources
- Burkina Faso's Prime Minister Resigns