Slowdown in China, a drop in global commodity prices, and an impending rate hike in the U.S. would continue to affect the region's economies, the World Bank said.
American Apparel, which is struggling with falling sales and increasing debt, has filed for bankruptcy protection, the New York Times reported.
Former Maryland governor Martin O’Malley called for "specific prescriptions" on stopping gun violence, during a campaign speech in New Hampshire.
The filing against Donald Tsang follows a three-year investigation that started just before Tsang’s term ended.
Investors turn their attention to quarterly earnings, which begin coming out this week, and the minutes from last month's FOMC meeting.
The government prevailed despite austerity measures, boosted by an economy on the rebound.
Of the 600 residents initially reported missing, about 300 have yet to be found, a spokesman for the local fire brigade said.
- Indonesia Haze Shuts Schools in Malaysia
- Pyongyang To Release Detained South Korean Student
- Students Plotting An Attack On High School Arrested
- Typhoon Mujigae In South China Leaves 8 Dead
- Oregon Shooter Gave Flash Drive To Student: Pastor
- Iraq Reopens Baghdad's Green Zone To Public After 12 Years
- Despite 'Weak' Jobs Report, Fed's Rosengren Still Sees 2015 Rate Hike
- FBI, ATF Warn Philadelphia Colleges Of Possible Threat