Officials from world soccer's governing body, which has been under fire over allegations of endemic corruption, were arrested during surprise raids by Swiss authorities in Zurich and will now be extradited to the U.S.
Snapchat had previously turned down a $3 billion acquisition offer from Facebook. Today, the company is valued at over $15 billion.
At least 10 people are dead, several more are missing, and an estimated 4,000 houses have been damaged by rain and floods in Texas and Oklahoma this week.
Kappa Delta Rho fraternity members at Pennsylvania State University allegedly posted nude pictures of women who had passed out or were sleeping.
Men's tennis is dominated in the rankings and in recent Grand Slam results by players in their late 20s and 30s.
Pamela Geller wants the winning cartoon of her organization's "Draw Muhammad" event to be on Washington public transit.
At least 1,118 people have died in the last week in the southern states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, with temperatures reaching about 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Hackers Gain Access To 100K Taxpayers' Information
- Gaza Fires Rocket; Israel Responds With Airstrike: Report
- Chinese Artifacts Recovered In 175-Suspect Bust
- 20 Arrested In Sexting Scandal At 2 NJ Schools
- Taliban Claims Attack On Kabul Guesthouse
- Nebraska Senators To Address Death Penalty Repeal Veto
- Libyan PM Says He Survived Assassination Attempt
- Three Advertisers Pull Ads From TLC's '19 Kids And Counting'