Doctors Without Borders is withdrawing from the Afghan city after its hospital there was hit by what may have been U.S.-led airstrikes.
Roman Catholic bishops will debate family-centered issues at a meeting opened by Pope Francis Sunday, one day after the Vatican fired a cleric who came out as gay.
The U.S. National Weather Service issued flash-flood warnings for areas in South Carolina, as President Barack Obama declared a state of emergency there.
Sales of formerly popular electric cars are generally plummeting in the U.S., but rich buyers are not shying away from Tesla Motors' Model S.
British Prime Minister David Cameron says the move and a boost in the funding of the country's special forces are intended to help combat the Islamic State group.
Officials say they expect the death toll to rise into the hundreds and that hopes of finding more survivors are fading.
Despite Volkswagen’s lack of communication about when car fixes will come, dealers from Ohio to Florida say they aren’t sweating a significant loss of sales.
- China Supercharging National Network To Power Electric Cars
- Chancellor Says VW Scandal Hasn't Hurt Germany's Business Rep
- At Least 13 Swept Away By Floods On French Riviera
- EU Attempts To Woo Turkish Leader On Historic Brussels Visit
- Russia Stepping Up Airstrikes On Islamic State In Syria
- Bangladesh Boosts Security For Foreigners After Slayings
- Hurricane Joaquin Heads For Bermuda
- Hillary Clinton Pokes Fun At Donald Trump On 'SNL'