"I haven't really looked into that," the New York governor said, when asked whether General Electric, a campaign donor that received a $50 million subsidy offer from the state, should extend efforts to remove toxins from the Hudson.
Drug companies and industry regulators welcome patients' opinions more than ever before, but wading through the flood of information can be a challenge.
Facebook keeps getting sued over its "faceprint" digital scans, in part because laws vary from state to state. Privacy groups say there's much at stake.
The gains Thursday came after the European Central Bank left the door open to extend its stimulus program beyond 2016.
When they meet Friday, Saudi Arabia's King Salman is expected to push President Barack Obama for a stronger U.S. commitment to his country’s military.
The Islamic Circle of North America is sponsoring billboards around the country in an effort to education Americans about Islam.
- Kentucky Clerk's Mugshot Revealed
- Guatemalan Congress Elects Temporary President
- US Said To Be Monitoring Reports Of Russian Military Role In Syria
- 'Kill Whites' Tweet Leads To Arrest In Maryland
- Skype Updates App For Video Calling
- Apple To Unveil 21.5-Inch 4K iMac
- Missing Malaysian Airlines Plane Could Be In Java
- Russia Will Be Threat For Decades: Ukraine