“Within minutes, the shops and old buildings started falling like a pack of cards."
Rolling aftershocks and rain continue to pummel Nepal after Saturday's 7.8-magnitude quake. More than 2,500 people are dead.
Among the thousands killed, it has been confirmed that at least three Americans are also dead after the devastating 7.8-magnitude earthquake struck Nepal on Saturday.
Family, friends and supporters attended on Sunday a wake for Freddie Gray, the Baltimore man who died in police custody. His funeral is set for Monday.
Hillary Clinton, the presumptive Democratic nominee for president, stepped down from her family's foundation earlier this month.
The Stellar Wind program was first made public by Edward Snowden, a former contract employee of the U.S. National Security Agency.
Xenophobic violence has killed seven people in the past month.
- Malaysia Says It Foiled Suspected Terrorist Plot
- Israel Kills Militants Trying To Plant Explosives On Golan Border
- Egypt Readying Assault On ISIS Positions: Report
- At Least 35 People Killed In Storms In Peshawar, Pakistan
- Corinthian Colleges To Close Remaining Campuses
- Germany's Merkel, Greece's Tsipras To Stay In Touch On Debt
- Oklahoma Lethal Injection Drug Heads To Supreme Court
- Syrian Jets Kill 34 In Town Held By Insurgents