Asian media are reporting that up to 30 graves, at least one of which contains 100 bodies, have been found, though police have not confirmed the death toll.
Nepal's labor minister said that thousands of his countrymen working on World Cup stadiums had been unable to attend funerals of those killed in last month's earthquake.
The Cleveland Police Department confirmed the arrests of several protestors including one who was charged with assault.
The attack was the first claimed by ISIS inside the Saudi kingdom and is believed was conducted in retaliation for the Yemen conflict.
May is on track to become the wettest month ever for Oklahoma City.
America’s leading online marketplace threatens the original virtual store for artisan goods.
Clinton has flip-flopped with respect to same-sex marriage over the years but Saturday tweeted her approval of Ireland's vote.
- Ruling Party Looks Set To Triumph In Ethiopian Election
- Saudi Clerics Urge Calm As Village Hit By ISIS Seethes
- Nepal Landslide Blocks River, Raises Fears Of India Flood
- Polish Presidential Election Too Close To Call
- FBI Investigates Uber Account Information Leak
- Sweden Takes First Place In Eurovision Show
- Opposition Leader Killed In Burundi
- Police Kill Murder Suspect Accused Of Keeping Ex In A Wooden Box