AB InBev and SABMiller -- the world's top two beer companies -- announced Tuesday they will come together to create the world's biggest brewing company.
The deal between Iran and the P5+1 nations -- the U.S., the U.K., France, China, Russia and Germany -- was struck in July after protracted negotiations.
A 3.7 percent drop in exports beat some predictions, but imports plunged 20.4 percent, raising fears about China's domestic consumption.
The surge in Internet pornography and a drop in Playboy's circulation have been cited as reasons behind the magazine's decision to discontinue the publication of nude photos.
The move brings Islamophobia in line with anti-Semitic attacks, which have been recorded separately by police forces for some time.
Leaders of the right-wing, anti-Islam group accused German Chancellor Angela Merkel of turning the country into a “jungle camp” through her open-door policy for refugees.
- Philippine Backs US Navy's South China Sea Plans
- Singapore's Prime Minister Says Yale-NUS Needs To 'Adapt' To Asia
- Chinese Port City Tianjin Hit By Explosion, Again
- Two Firefighters Killed, Two Injured In Kansas City Fire
- Hillary Clinton Speaks At Protest Outside Trump Hotel Las Vegas
- US Airdrops Ammunition To Syria Rebels
- Asian Shares Slip From Two-Month High, Oil Regroups After Slide
- US Airlines Hit Justice Dept Hurdle In Mideast Trade Dispute