Hong Kong shares saw their biggest one-day fall in three years as concerns about the future of the European Union dominated the Hang Seng index.
Yanis Varoufakis stepped down a day after Greek voters rejected a new bailout deal. EU officials will meet Tuesday to discuss fresh proposals from Greece.
Carli Lloyd's hat trick in the first 16 minutes set World Cup records and was the catalyst the U.S. women needed to win their first World Cup since 1999.
Jordanian security forces have allegedly foiled a plot to carry out attacks on Saudi targets in the country. The suspect was detained with 100 pounds of explosives.
Calhoun College, one of Yale's 12 residential schools, was named after 1804 alumnus John C. Calhoun in 1932 — "one of the most prolific defenders of slavery" in American history."
A poll found that 96 percent of Kenya's population is opposed to homosexuality.
A student’s decision to come out at her graduation ceremony was unprecedented in a nation where homosexuality is still taboo to many.
- Uber To Invest $50M In India Operations Center
- Burt's Bees Co-Founder Burt Shavitz Dead At 80
- 'Terminator Genisys,' 'Magic Mike XXL' Stumble At The Cineplex
- European Stocks Fall But No Rout After Greek 'No'
- Rolls-Royce Downgrades Profit Forecasts
- Minn. Firefighter Suspended For Flying Confederate Flag At Parade
- Death Toll In Nigeria Bomb Blasts Rises To 44
- Second MERS Case Found In The Philippines