Investors turn their attention to quarterly earnings, which begin coming out this week, and the minutes from last month's FOMC meeting.
Approaching threat of Hurricane Joaquin is expected to worsen what already is a 1,000-year rain event.
Of the 600 residents initially reported missing, about 300 have yet to be found, a spokesman for the local fire brigade said.
The government prevailed despite austerity measures, boosted by an economy on the rebound.
The World Bank reports Sub-Saharan Africa has the highest remaining instance of extreme poverty.
In an hourlong interview with an Iranian television station, Bashar Assad blamed Western powers for destroying his country's infrastructure.
The new DVR will let you skip entire ad breaks with the press of one button and is 4K video capable.
- FBI, ATF Warn Philadelphia Colleges Of Possible Threat
- Hurricane Joaquin To Sideswipe Bermuda
- 'The Walk' Trips At Box Office; 'The Martian' Nears Record
- 60,000 Marched Against Austerity In UK
- ISIS Militants Blow Up Ancient Arch Of Triumph In Palmyra
- Jason Whitlock, ESPN Reportedly Part Ways
- Erdogan Rally Draws Thousands Ahead Of Elections
- House Speaker? Chris Christie Would Rather Jump Off A Bridge