These are the 10 people who were the most influential when Hurricane Katrina ripped through New Orleans on August 29, 2005.
The 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee and the leader of the 2016 Republican presidential pack talked about the Bible and their distrust of the Obama administration.
Australia’s minister for foreign affairs expressed official support of compatriot Peter Greste, one of three Al Jazeera journalists given jail sentences by a court in Cairo.
Tesla reportedly wants the Obama administration to pressure the Chinese president to lift restrictions on the operations of U.S. automakers in his country.
Jewish groups have questioned the strength of the U.S.-Israel relationship, after diplomatic spats and evidence of a fractious relationship between the countries' leaders.
With the death toll associated with Europe's migrant crisis mounting, activists and politicians are becoming increasingly critical of the EU's response to the situation.
Scientists warn that more sustained wildfires associated with less moisture could convert forests of trees into forests of shrubs.
- Turkey Launches First Airstrikes Against ISIS
- IMF Head Says Restructuring Should Suffice For Greek Debt
- Ashley Madison Courted Buyers, Landed None Before Attack
- Police Arrest Suspect With Fake Turkish Passport In Bangkok Blast
- Virginia Journalists' Killer Identified With 9/11 Attacks, Sheriff Says
- Experts Raise Doubts Over Search For Missing Flight 370
- Nigeria Says Boko Haram Spy Ring Found At Abuja Airport
- Weekend Of Protests Set To Pile Pressure On Malaysia's PM