The state could lose that amount in economic activity over the next six years due to the controversial Religious Freedom Restoration Act, which Republican Gov. Mike Pence signed into law last week.
New Jersey Sen. Robert Menendez, the top foreign relations Democrat, is accused of bribery and using his office to help a donor.
The lack of communication between the Iraqi government and fighters is creating confusion in the country.
Research conducted by the Public Religion Research Institute says that 7 percent of the U.S. millennial population identifies as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender.
Californians will have to use less water this year and if found abusing water could even face fines up to $500.
Nigeria's newly elected ruler Muhammadu Buhari and President Goodluck Jonathan exchanged words of praise, but Jonathan's party rejected some results.
As governor, Jeb Bush pressed Florida pension officials on behalf of a donor’s firm, then shrouded the pension fund in secrecy.
- FBI Confirms One Of Its 'Most Wanted Terrorists' Dead In Philippines
- Dow Pares Losses Ahead Of Jobless Claims
- Some McDonald's Workers Get A Raise
- HSBC 'Too Slow' To Reform After Money Laundering Allegations: Justice Department
- Iran Nuclear Talks Extended, Again
- New Singaporean Law Bans Public Consumption Of Alcohol
- Chad Says Hundreds Of Boko Haram Militants, Nine Soldiers Killed In Clash
- Louisiana Could Face Backlash If Lawmakers Support ‘Anti-LGBT’ Law