"I call upon you to ignore the sirens, the scaremongering," Alexis Tsipras told an ecstatic crowd in Athens, two days before the referendum over whether it should accept the IMF's bailout repayment terms.
South Carolina state police have closed their investigation into a fire this week at a black church northwest of Charleston.
Former New York Gov. George Pataki and Manhattan real-estate mogul Donald Trump are going tit for tat as they seek the GOP's nomination in the U.S. presidential election.
A furor is swirling after a Chinese state-run company told its women workers they must apply for permission to have children — or else.
The referendum debate has reached a fever pitch, and EU leaders are warning Greece that a "no" vote could spell the end of the country's eurozone standing.
Top Reddit subforums closed Friday in response to the firing of an employee who managed the site's popular "Ask Me Anything" section.
- France Denies Asylum To Assange
- Why Malia Obama Was Hanging Out On 'Girls' Set
- An Uber For Drinks
- Iran Nuclear Talks Approach Endgame, One Way Or Another
- US Announces Increased Security For Fourth Of July Weekend
- LA District Attorney Rejects Sean 'Diddy' Combs' Case
- ISIS Takes 'Cultural Cleansing' To 'Unprecedented Levels'
- Saudis To Announce Ramadan Ceasefire In Yemen