A shooter near a Colorado Planned Parenthood reportedly injured at least four people Friday and is firing on passing cars and police, according to reports.
Toy sales for the upcoming film “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” are expected to bring in $1 billion this year, but Black Friday sales across the U.S. have been hit or miss.
As odd as it may appear, action in the markets seems to indicate investors aren't too worried about the major geopolitical events that have made headlines this month.
Despite the continuing rise of online commerce, big deals drew hordes to brick-and-mortar retail stores across the U.S.
The charges were lodged after weeks of raids in Belgium and France, where security personnel have conducted massive manhunts in the wake of the terrorist attacks.
To date, 56 athletes have been sanctioned by the International Association of Athletics Federations, and the Times of London says there should be more.
The eminently affordable Raspberry Pi Zero microcomputer has practically sold out around the world, with copies now on sale through eBay for as much as $150 each.
- HSBC Whistleblower Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison
- Israel To Open First Representative Office In United Arab Emirates
- Mao's Letter Auctions For $100,000 On Sothebys
- Wall Street Dips As Disney Drops On ESPN News
- C02 Cheating Hits VW’s New-Car Orders, Labor Rep Says
- Despite Trade Deficit, Britain's GDP Grows 0.5% In Q3
- Russia's Putin Refuses Contacts With Turkey's Erdogan
- Greece, Bulgaria Witness Anti-Turkey Protests