Nelson Peltz has called for cost cuts at the conglomerate and wants it to sell some of its businesses, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing a document to be released Monday.
American Apparel, which is struggling with falling sales and increasing debt, has filed for bankruptcy protection, the New York Times reported.
Ben Bernanke said, in an interview with USA Today, that more Wall Street executives should have been held responsible for their role in the 2008 financial crisis.
Slowdown in China, a drop in global commodity prices, and an impending rate hike in the U.S. would continue to affect the region's economies, the World Bank said.
The Turkish president is on a two-day state visit to Belgium where he will hold key talks with EU officials, who are seeking his help to stem the flow of refugees.
Former Maryland governor Martin O’Malley called for "specific prescriptions" on stopping gun violence, during a campaign speech in New Hampshire.
The filing against Donald Tsang follows a three-year investigation that started just before Tsang’s term ended.
- India's Flipkart Looks To Invest Up To $500M On Warehouses
- Taliban Claims Recapture Of Kunduz
- Law Firm Representing Kim Davis Termed Hate Group: Report
- Indonesia Haze Shuts Schools in Malaysia
- Pyongyang To Release Detained South Korean Student
- Students Plotting An Attack On High School Arrested
- Typhoon Mujigae In South China Leaves 8 Dead
- Oregon Shooter Gave Flash Drive To Student: Pastor