Data in three separate analyses shows 2015 might break 2014's record as the hottest year ever.
The teens were arrested on suspicion of being "associates" of an ISIS sympathizer shot dead by Melbourne police after he stabbed officers in September.
The Islamic State group's claim of responsibility has not been confirmed, but, if true, the blasts would be the first attacks carried out by ISIS in Afghanistan.
Italy's Matteo Renzi said in Washington that restoring stability to the war-struck nation of Libya was key to stopping Italy’s ongoing migrant crisis.
U.S. defense officials expressed concern that a naval clash between Iranian and Saudi vessels could lead to an international conflict.
Pacific Gas & Electric, operator of the pipeline, has been criticized for its safety procedures since a 2010 explosion killed eight people.
The leader of the Donetsk People's Republic says there was a 90 percent chance of war between his forces and Kiev.
- Presidential Contender Marco Rubio 2016's $40 Million Man
- Gunfights And Roadblocks Rock Mexican City On US Border
- Russia's Putin Says He's Ready To Work With US
- 2 Russian Opposition Parties Form Alliance
- 4 British Navy Sailors Charged With Sex Assault In Canada
- Scottish Nationalists Aim To Shift Balance Of Power In UK Vote
- Billionaire Mall Developer Alfred Taubman Dies At 91
- Singer Johnny Kemp Found Dead In Jamaica