The 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup final match between the U.S. and Japan garnered an estimated 15.2 overnight ratings — trumps the record of the 1999 World Cup final.
Hong Kong shares saw their biggest one-day fall in three years as concerns about the future of the European Union dominated the Hang Seng index.
Yanis Varoufakis stepped down a day after Greek voters rejected a new bailout deal. EU officials will meet Tuesday to discuss fresh proposals from Greece.
Iranian officials say the country's oil exports could reach 2.3 million barrels a day should the West remove sanctions in a deal over Tehran's nuclear program.
Jordanian security forces have allegedly foiled a plot to carry out attacks on Saudi targets in the country. The suspect was detained with 100 pounds of explosives.
Calhoun College, one of Yale's 12 residential schools, is named after 1804 alumnus John C. Calhoun — "one of the most prolific defenders of slavery in American history."
A poll found that 96 percent of Kenya's population is opposed to homosexuality.
- Israel Arrests Teachers In ISIS Terror Cell
- Yemen Airstrike Kills 45 Near Aden
- Saudi Arabia Has 6 New MERS Cases
- Russia To Fire Missiles In Pacific
- 'Terminator Genisys,' 'Magic Mike XXL' Stumble At The Cineplex
- Finnish Leader Touts Need For Improved Dialogue With Russia
- Burt's Bees Co-Founder Burt Shavitz Dead At 80
- Gay Couple In Texas Sues Anti-Marriage County Clerk