Women are fast entering the nascent marijuana industry, long dominated by men. Some call it a social movement, "like suffrage or civil rights."
Violence between gang members and police has claimed more than 400 lives this month alone.
The apparent legalization of same-sex marriage would be a historic move by traditionally Catholic Ireland, where homosexuality was illegal until two decades ago.
The recently released Apple Photos may be fine, but iPhone users might want to try different photo-management tools.
Bank officials were instructed to avoid mentioning the purpose of the secret project in an email leaked to the Guardian in the U.K.
Winning control of Ramadi, just 70 miles west of Baghdad, last weekend was a major victory for the Islamic State group in Iraq.
Diplomats reported progress in the fourth round of talks between the two countries since the announcement that they would seek to restore relations.
- Two Dozen Killed In Al-Shabab Attack In Somalia
- Greece In Final Stretch Toward Deal With Lenders, PM Claims
- Peru Suspends Civil Liberties After Fourth Demonstrator Dies
- Japan Announces $450M Aid To Pacific Island Nations
- ISIS Raises Flag Over Citadel In Syria's Palmyra
- 1 Ukrainian Service Member Killed In The Separatist East
- Dutch Cabinet Approves Partial Ban On Islamic Veil
- Tally Of Oil-Soaked Wildlife, Alive And Dead, Mounts In California