Officials from the U.S. and Pacific Rim countries clinched a hard-fought free-trade pact that will govern 40 percent of the world’s goods and services.
After a nearly 100-day search, the committee selected co-founder and interim CEO Jack Dorsey.
Two days after the attack killed 12 hospital employees and 10 patients, Doctors Without Borders is calling for an investigation.
Investors saw around $11 trillion wiped off the value of global equities in the third quarter, driven by fears China’s economic slowdown would spread.
In 2015, the most unaccompanied minors in six years are likely to enter Germany. Adoption is one solution, but not all refugees want to be adopted.
By filing for Chapter 11, American Apparel said it hopes to reduce debt while resurrecting sales and growth.
With both Apple and Google now eyeing its core business market, Redmond desperately needs to break through in mobile.
- Google Goes Alphabet On Stock Market
- Twitter Stock Up 2% On Dorsey Announcement
- Ukraine Economy Expected To Decline More
- Israel Strikes Gaza After Rocketfire
- Facebook Adds Satellites To Internet.org Plans
- Global Shares Rally On Fed Rate Hike Delay Hopes
- Americans Spent $88 Daily In September
- Ukraine Begins Artillery Pullback In Eastern Conflict