As the proverbial dust settles following a major earthquake in Nepal, the hard work of rescue and relief efforts begins.
The Facebook Safety Check app asks users in disaster zones whether they are safe.
Illinois governor tells journalists unions are to blame for state woes, but refuses to discuss the campaign cash he got from financial firms.
Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder, considered more socially moderate than most in the field of Republicans vying for the presidential nomination, may be joining their ranks.
As the controversy mounts over Clinton Foundation finances, political analysts offer counsel to the Democratic front-runner in the 2016 U.S. presidential race.
Baltimore police officials have acknowledged officers did not follow protocol in detaining Freddie Gray, who died from a fatal spine injury last week.
Transgender activists react positively to the Olympic gold medalist's historic coming-out interview.
- Indonesia Gives 72 Hours' Notice For Bali Nine Executions
- VW Chairman Drives Away After Failing To Oust Company CEO
- 4 Killed By ISIS Car Bombs On Iraq-Jordan Border
- Greek Finance Rebel Gets Cold Shoulder
- Pakistan To Investigate Activist's Murder
- About 550 Yemeni Civilians Killed Since Launch Of Airstrikes
- Turkish Plane Makes Emergency Landing As Engine Catches Fire
- Southwest Airlines Flight Diverted Due To Pressurization Problem