The Senegal government's decision to support the Saudi Arabia-led coalition in Yemen was criticized by opposition leaders.
Pacquiao, who will undergo surgery this week for a shoulder injury, denied claims he did not disclose it before the fight against Mayweather.
A new report has blamed the Israeli army's "policy of indiscriminate fire" for the deaths of Palestinian civilians in last year's war in Gaza.
A new CBS News/New York Times poll shows a majority of blacks and whites agree that race relations are bad.
Law enforcement officials named two gunmen suspected of opening fire at a Prophet Muhammad art contest in Garland, Texas.
The former secretary of state also will answer questions regarding her use of a private email account.
The maker of electric vehicles is set to release its first-quarter earnings results on Wednesday, days after it said its Powerwall storage batteries are coming.
- US Jury Orders Motorola Mobility To Pay $10M In Fujifilm Lawsuit
- 49ers Fullback Bruce Miller Charged With Vandalism
- Australia's Central Bank Cuts Rates To Record-Low 2%
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts To Apologize To LA Police
- Obama's Best Jokes On David Letterman's Show
- Tsunami Threat Recedes After Earthquake In Papua New Guinea
- British Royal Navy Joins Migrant Rescue In Mediterranean
- About 100 Bodies Found In Nepal Trekking Village