Russia's airstrikes in support of Syrian President Assad are pushing the Obama administration to dial back its support of the rebels.
With the governor's signing of a set of bills, the state's medical marijuana industry will become regulated.
The dense, highly technical intellectual property provision is bad news for Internet groups. But Big Pharma and Tech love it.
A proposal in Seattle would let Uber and Lyft drivers form unions, becoming the first independent contractors to do so in the U.S.
Signs declaring "Obama is wrong" and "Nothing Trumps Our Liberty" greeted the president in Roseburg.
U.S. stocks wavered for most of the day Friday, but ended the week in the green.
Already facing a formal inquiry in New York and Massachusetts, DraftKings and FanDuel were hit with a class-action lawsuit Thursday.
- Clinton's Support Slides Ahead Of First Democratic Debate
- US Warns Governments, Bankers Iran Sanctions Still In Place
- Norway Beefs Up Defense Budget Due To Russia
- Twitter Is Cutting Jobs Across Company
- GE Nears Deal To Sell $30B Of Loans To Wells Fargo: Report
- German Politician May Sue Over Refugee Policy
- Study Finds More Premature Births In Areas Of Heavy Fracking
- Google Drive Cloud Storage System Goes Down