As Greeks vote in a referendum that will likely decide their future in the EU, bitter divisions are emerging among the electorate, with friends and even families at odds.
Polls indicate the vote centered on an international bailout is too close to call, as the prime minister calls on citizens to "send a message of democracy and dignity to the world."
A coalition representative says the bombing was "one of the largest deliberate engagements we have conducted to date,” adding it had restricted the militants' freedom of movement.
The successful resupply mission capped a string of recent failures, which have raised questions about NASA's relationships with commercial spaceflight companies.
Seifeddine Rezgui, who was killed after shooting dead 39 foreign tourists, was seen on the beach he would eventually attack in the hours and even days before the attack.
Two girls are in critical condition after men on motorbikes threw acid in their faces as they walked to school in Afghanistan's Herat province.
An Islamic State group video purportedly depicts teenage militants shooting about 25 Syrian government troops in the ancient city of Palmyra.
- Saudi-Led Airstrikes Claim 30 Civilians In Yemen, Houthis Say
- Suicide Bomber Kills 6 At Church In Nigeria’s Potiskum
- Suspected Congo Ebola Victims Test Negative For The Virus
- Disharmonious Quartet Of Crises Threatens Core Of Europe
- Man Arrested Over Suicide 'Rumors' Amid Chinese Market Rout
- China Lobbies Hard Ahead Of South China Sea Arbitration Case
- MERS Cases On Rise In South Korea, With Death Toll At 33
- 14 Hospitalized After Deck Collapse In North Carolina