"The hospital campus was 100 percent used by the Taliban," an Afghan official says of a Doctors Without Borders facility hit by airstrikes. The group denies the allegation.
The informal motto of the on-demand economy has a nice ring to it: “Be your own boss.” But going out on your own is far from simple.
"Our immigration system is completely broken and in desperate need of reform," says the U.S. congressman who has represented Utah since 2008.
NFL executives, including the league's 32 team owners, will discuss a potential Los Angeles relocation at a meeting in New York this week.
Sales of formerly popular electric cars are generally plummeting in the U.S., but rich buyers are not shying away from Tesla Motors' Model S.
Despite Volkswagen’s lack of communication about when car fixes will come, dealers from Ohio to Florida say they aren’t sweating a significant loss of sales.
The U.S. National Weather Service issued flash-flood warnings for areas in South Carolina, as President Barack Obama declared a state of emergency there.
- Greek Coast Guard Recovers Body Of Refugee Baby On Kos
- Credit Suisse Revamp To Boost Asia, Cut Jobs In Zurich
- Supreme Court Handles Hot Social Issues Ahead Of 2016 Election
- Chancellor Says VW Scandal Hasn't Hurt Germany's Business Rep
- Authorities On Red Alert As Typhoon Lashes South China
- China Supercharging National Network To Power Electric Cars
- At Least 13 Swept Away By Floods On French Riviera
- Hillary Clinton Pokes Fun At Donald Trump On 'SNL'