Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake said the city is "deploying every resource possible to gain control of this situation."
As protests roil Baltimore after Freddie Gray's funeral, Maryland's governor condemned "malicious attacks" and called the National Guard into action.
Goldman Sachs paid Bill Clinton $200,000 for a New York speech months before it began lobbying the State Department then headed by Hillary Clinton.
The tech giant announced it would boost its capital return program to $200 billion and will raise its dividend 11 percent.
Saturday's temblor could cost the country as much as $10 billion -- while severely damaging its $677 million tourism industry.
What are the chances that a temblor like the one that hit Nepal could strike near you?
The tech giant will pay roughly $160 million over the next three years to fund innovation in the news industry.
- Best Buy To Accept Apple Pay
- Alibaba In Talks For 25% Of Micromax With Eye Toward India
- Kerry To Travel To Sri Lanka, Kenya And Djibouti
- Boston Marathon Bomber Defense Urges Life Sentence
- Time Warner Cable Open To Merger Talks With Charter
- Iran, World Powers Closer Than Ever To Nuclear Deal: Kerry
- Tesla Motors Shares Soar On Battery Speculation
- Dow, S&P 500 Close Lower Despite 1.6% Gain From Apple