Dozens of journalists have fled Burundi as the environment becomes increasingly dangerous for members of the press.
The usage share increase was much larger than Microsoft’s last free upgrade of Windows 8.1 in October 2013.
Universal Health Services Inc., one of the largest U.S. hospital operators, says uncompensated hospital care has declined in the last six quarters.
Adviser Sam Nunberg was accused of authoring racist posts online. Meanwhile, the presidential candidate continues to lead in the polls while lashing out at his rivals.
Turkey insists its bombing campaign in northern Iraq is focused on militants of the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK).
“The next set of headlines will be which public corporation is next in failing to make a payment, and what the commonwealth’s response to that will be," one analyst says.
Wildlife authorities in Zimbabwe accused a second American of illegally killing a lion amid its legal pursuit of the hunter who slew Cecil the lion.
- At Least 81 Dead In India Floods
- Three Turkish Soldiers Killed As PKK Steps Up Attacks After Air Strikes
- California Wildfire Grows, Closes Highways
- Burundi: Security Chief Assassinated In Rocket, Gun Attack
- Egypt Postpones Al Jazeera Retrial Verdict
- Canada Prime Minister Calls Oct. 19 Parliamentary Election
- Democrats Say Enough Votes To Preserve Iran Deal
- Israeli Girl Dies After Pride Parade Attack