Stock exchanges across Europe opened higher Wednesday and were holding on to gains even as Asian markets coped with volatile moves.
The suspect, who was arrested near the Cambodian border Tuesday and is said to speak Turkish, "is important and is related to or conspired with people," according to the Thai police chief.
The program has targeted several high-value ISIS members despite official reservations about the CIA's role in the strikes, according to a Washington Post report.
Falls on global markets continue to affect investor sentiment in Asia, though Chinese shares rebounded by late morning.
Former Malaysian premier Mahathir Mohamad wants Prime Minister Razak to step down over corruption allegations.
Richard Combs, a white South Carolina police officer, will not serve prison time for fatally shooting a black man in 2011.
- Mississippi Pair Indicted For Trying To Join ISIS
- Uber India Passenger Withdraws US Lawsuit Over Alleged Rape
- Paris Apartment Building Fire Kills At Least 8 People
- Missouri Death Row Inmate Executed After 25 Years In Prison
- Israel Slams Palestinians' Push To Fly Their Flag At UN
- Biden Is Top Choice Of Democrats If Clinton Falters: Reuters/Ipsos Poll
- Migrants Block Trains Near English Channel Tunnel
- China Manufacturing Contracts, Eurozone And US Slow