Concerns about the U.S. Federal Reserve's call on interest rates led Asian markets to open the week lower, with sharp falls in China following Friday's rebound, though officials said the economy was stable.
The U.S. Federal Reserve may not let volatility in Chinese markets put off a rate hike, the Wall Street Journal reported.
San Quentin State Prison has limited water use and halted inmate visits until risk from the water-borne bacteria passes.
The director of "A Nightmare on Elm Street" and other films lost a battle with brain cancer. He was 76.
The tallest mountain in North America, long known as Mount McKinley, was renamed Sunday, at the urging of Alaskans.
Police officers and a 12-year-old boy are among the latest casualties in a conflict that has claimed over 40,000 lives.
The children, joined by their families, were being treated for severe dehydration at an Austrian hospital.
- Slain Virginia TV Journalists Remembered At Public Memorial
- Airport Terminal Evacuated In Newark, NJ
- At Least 37 Dead As Boat Sinks Off Libya
- Texas Sheriff: 'Cops' Lives Matter Too'
- Christie Defends Plan To Track Immigrants Like Fedex Packages
- Apple TV To Add Streaming, Support More Apps, Games
- Boko Haram Seeking To Widen Violent Campaign?
- German Leader Presses EU Peers To Share Refugee Burden