Friday's election will determine whether Sepp Blatter will return as FIFA president, and only Jordan's Prince Ali bin Al-Hussein, who serves as FIFA's vice president for Asia, stands in his way.
The group is planning to hold their protest outside the mosque attended by two men who opened fire at a Muhammad cartoon contest in Texas.
The Department of Justice says that the checks from Navient, formerly part of Sallie Mae, are going in the mail next month.
The Illinois Republican allegedly took out cash in certain amounts to avoid reporting requirements.
Shelters are filling up in the northwest state of Acre, which has become a main destination for Haitian migrants heading south in search of a better life.
The Dalai Lama has urged Myanmar opposition leader and Nobel laureate Aung San Suu Kyi to help persecuted Rohingya Muslims amid a "complicated" refugee crisis.
- Co-Champions At National Spelling Bee, For Second Year In A Row
- South Korea To Ban Taxi Services By Private Drivers In Blow To Uber
- Volcano Erupts On Japanese Island, Evacuation Ordered
- Avago To Buy Broadcom For $37B In Biggest-Ever Chip Deal
- Bergdahl Cleared In Sexual Harassment Probe: Report
- Spain Charges Boko Haram Chief With Crimes Against Humanity
- Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Lists For $100M
- Adrian Peterson Goes On Twitter Rant