With opinion polls suggesting that the vote, on whether to accept the terms of an international bailout, is too close to call, Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras called for his compatriots to "send a message of democracy and dignity to the world."
A coalition spokesman said the bombing was "one of the largest deliberate engagements we have conducted to date in Syria,” adding it had restricted militants' freedom of movement.
Greek expatriates from New York to Brussels say the chaos and uncertainty in Greece has made them think twice about returning home to vote in Sunday's referendum.
Two girls are in critical condition after men on motorbikes threw acid in their faces as they walked to school in Afghanistan's Herat province.
An ISIS video purports to show teenage militants shooting some 25 Syrian government soldiers in the ancient city of Palmyra.
A man in Henderson, Nevada, was shot to death Saturday after going on a shooting spree from a hotel window.
"He’s doing this to inflame and incite and to draw attention," Bush said of Trump.
- Colombia Peace Process Now At Lowest Ebb: Government
- Suspected Congo Ebola Victims Test Negative For The Virus
- China Lobbies Hard Ahead Of South China Sea Arbitration Case
- MERS Cases On Rise In South Korea
- 14 Hospitalizations In North Carolina Deck Collapse
- Small Plane Crashes In Carlsbad
- China Curbs IPOs, Enlists Brokers To End Market Rout
- Diana Douglas Webster, 92, Dies After Battle With Cancer