Microsoft has little choice but to push as hard as possible into phones and tablets, given the PC market’s dwindling fortunes.
Customers had long been asking that Egg McMuffins and other items be available all day. With overall sales sagging, the restaurant chain finally listened.
Concern about legality and consumer fraud in the daily fantasy sports industry has reached critical mass, with many seeing federal regulation as the only solution.
The social networking company's Brian Bold chats with International Business Times about a tool that rewards advertisers for sales, not clicks.
Amid a growing scandal, companies like DraftKings and FanDuel need to convince customers that daily games are fair -- if the companies want to continue to thrive.
Over the next several weeks, the market will be guided by third-quarter earnings, which are likely to show “more misses than hits.”
Just-in-time staffing and other practices mean employees -- especially in the low-paying retail and food-service sectors -- often struggle to plan their lives outside of work.
- GOP Blocks Move To Shut Down House Benghazi Panel
- Nokia To Keep Alcatel's Strategic Undersea Cables Unit
- Apple Its 'Own Worst Enemy': US Antitrust Monitor's Report
- Clinton To Announce Plan To Rein In Wall Street 'Abuses'
- Congress Should Act On 'Scandalous' Fantasy Betting: Reid
- Kerry Arrives In Haiti To Offer US Support Ahead Of Elections
- Pentagon Sees Big Impact If Congress Fails To Pass Budget
- Ex-President Of UN General Assembly Charged In Bribe Scheme