The French president, who has called for an international anti-ISIS coalition, is likely to push for greater Russian cooperation in the fight against the militant group.
Moscow may announce the move as early as Thursday in response to Turkey's shooting down of a Russian warplane, according to Russian media.
In a rare move, the 71-year-old journalist jailed for revealing a party campaign against Western ideas had her sentence reduced by two years.
Vice President Jojo Binay, Sen. Grace Poe and former Interior Secretary Mar Roxas are vying to succeed President Benigno Aquino III in May's election.
Manhattan's Port Authority terminal was evacuated Wednesday evening, amid Thanksgiving travel frenzy, while police removed a suspicious package.
Radical Muslims may be among the employees of railway services, public transit agencies and major airports in France and the U.S., reports said.
With China’s economy stalled, Beijing is facing tough choices about state-owned behemoths that provide jobs but have less economic impact than private-sector counterparts.
- Australian Law Firm's Stock Plunges On UK 'Whiplash' Concerns
- Philippine Economy Grew At 6% In Q3, Below Expectations
- Texas Group Lists Muslims And 'Muslim Sympathizers'
- Number Of African Child Brides To Soar By 2050: UN
- Black Leaders In Chicago Urge Probe Into Police Practices
- Obama Signs $607B Defense Bill Into Law
- Four Held In Connection With Minneapolis Shooting
- Local Leader In Venezuela Is Slain Days Before Vote