Six of the top financial institutions in the U.S. together used nearly 400 recognized tax havens in 2014. Their offshore cash totaled $126 billion.
Gen. John Campbell, commander of U.S. forces in Afghanistan, told the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee Tuesday that Afghan forces cannot yet fight against the Taliban on their own.
A month after staffers asked to be voluntarily recognized by management, employees won a forced election administered by the National Labor Relations Board.
Over the next several weeks, the market will be guided by third-quarter earnings, which are likely to show “more misses than hits.”
The ascent of the Chinese currency represents a step toward Beijing’s efforts to make the yuan a major global currency.
At a staff meeting at company headquarters Tuesday, Volkswagen CEO Matthias Mueller hinted at job cuts stemming from the massive emissions scandal engulfing the German automaker.
Experts say the Nobel prize for Dr. Tu Youyou breaks a psychological barrier, but systemic challenges remain.
- Microsoft's Latest Surface Tablet Is 50% Faster Than A MacBook Air
- Privacy Drives Porsche's Pick Of Apple CarPlay
- El Chapo Has A Bounty On Donald Trump: Reports
- Dallas-To-Houston Bullet Train In The Works
- DC Family Leave Plan Would Be Most Generous In US
- NATO Doubts Russia On Turkish Airspace Violation
- '600 Teachers Have Lost Their Lives' To Boko Haram: Report
- FIFA Presidential Candidate Takes On Sepp Blatter