As the Republican field remains wide open, candidates tried to distinguish themselves from their potential opponents. Donald Trump made an appearance, too.
Refugees of the Syrian Civil War used to be welcome in Lebanon. On the streets of the capital, it's clear that they aren't anymore.
Five years after the worst offshore oil spill in U.S. history, Louisiana's wetlands are disappearing at a fast clip.
Climate change and its threat to the economy "can no longer be denied," U.S. President Barack Obama says Saturday, in advance of his Earth Day speech.
Even so, Moscow and Athens are at odds with the rest of Europe, and they would greatly benefit from a profitable natural-gas pipeline deal.
Sony lawyer David Boies tells news outlets to stay away from the WikiLeaks database containing hacked documents.
Music stores battling the digital forces arrayed against them have received a little help from young LP collectors.
- IMF Calls Global Growth 'Moderate,' 'Uneven'
- Ship Collision In Suez Canal Delays Traffic
- Israel To Transfer Frozen Tax Funds To Palestinians
- Russia's Putin Says He's Ready To Work With US
- Gunfights And Roadblocks Rock Mexican City On US Border
- 4 British Navy Sailors Charged With Sex Assault In Canada
- Scottish Nationalists Aim To Shift Balance Of Power In UK Vote
- Billionaire Mall Developer Alfred Taubman Dies At 91