The company's first laptop is the clearest sign yet CEO Satya Nadella wants to build his own hardware ecosystem.
Customers have long been asking that Egg McMuffins and other items be available all day. With overall sales sagging, the restaurant chain finally listened.
Over the next several weeks, the market will be guided by third-quarter earnings, which are likely to show “more misses than hits.”
Workers struggle to plan their lives outside of work, especially in the low-paying retail and food-service sectors.
While many companies see the erosion of trade barriers as good for big business, opponents of the deal claim the pact will kill jobs or send them overseas.
The Trans-Pacific Partnership grants electronic data, for the first time, the same international trade protections material goods have.
Californians push for a ballot initiative denouncing the U.S. Supreme Court ruling that allowed unlimited corporate spending on political candidates.
- Senate Authorizes Defense Spending Bill Under Threat Of Obama Veto
- Rubio Calls For Lax Regulation Of Sharing Economy
- Justice Department To Release 6,000 Prisoners Early
- Nigerian Army Arrests 'Suspected Boko Haram Financier'
- Activists Against Fed Interest-Rate Hike Stage Philadelphia Protest
- Privacy Drives Porsche's Pick Of Apple CarPlay
- Mexican Drug Lord Has A Bounty On Donald Trump: Reports
- Microsoft's Latest Surface Tablet Is 50% Faster Than A MacBook Air