Kurdish authorities have revealed that thousands of Yazidis still remain missing and are believed to be held by ISIS militants.
Roughly 137,000 North African and Middle Eastern migrants have arrived in Greece, Italy, Hungary and other parts of Europe since January 2015.
In the wake of its afro tutorial, Allure is the latest beauty mag to be accused of cultural appropriation.
U.S. regulators have cracked down on tax inversions, so companies have begun striking a new kind of deal.
Legal challenges by coal states and industry groups could not only dismantle the president's clean power proposal but hamstring future policies.
The disappearing-messaging app will take viewers behind the scenes of Thursday’s Republican debate on Fox News.
"There’s no doubt that over the past few years the capabilities of everyone have increased," says former U.S. Army Cyber Command chief.
- IMF Review Recommends Delaying Currency Basket Adoption Of Yuan
- Police In California Try To Block Video Of Raid On Pot Dispensary
- ‘I Will Not Apologize For Being Racist As I Am NOT’
- Kravitz's Manhood Wanted To 'Fly Away' Amid Wardrobe Malfunction
- Putin Spokesman Wears Reported $620,000 Watch
- Massive Sinkhole Emerges In Brooklyn
- Japanese Bill Would Outlaw Discrimination Against Koreans
- Congressional Black Caucus Slams Tech's Lack Of Diversity