Sens. Ted Cruz and Rand Paul led the fight against the agency after controversial videos were released.
"There are still hotbeds of hatred and of homophobia, and that's where this murder came from."
U.S.-backed moderate rebels in Syria will get air support from the U.S., but will it help?
A new poll in New Jersey shows Gov. Chris Christie behind real estate mogul Donald Trump with Republicans.
After talks ended in Hawaii with no final resolution, the window for passing the Trans-Pacific Partnership is closing fast for the Obama administration.
Brooklyn artist Daniel Kolitz is skewering Mark Zuckerberg's social network, and its growing influence over our lives, with a spoofed version.
Hubbard Broadcasting, which operates 30 radio stations, announced Monday that it acquired a 30 percent stake in PodcastOne, the leading podcast network.
- Jury Keeps Death Penalty As Option For Colorado Movie Gunman
- State Department Watered Down Human Trafficking Report
- Ohio Pot Legalization's Quest To Make Ballot After Fraud Probe
- Gawker Releases Donald Trump's 'Old' Cell Number
- Russian Military Merger Creates Aerospace Forces
- Apple Considers Launching Its Own Wireless Network
- Haitian Candidate Accused Of Violence Before Election
- Ukraine Creates Muslim Military Battalion