FBI has so far contacted a technology firm that helped manage the private server and Clinton’s lawyer David Kendall, the Washington Post reported.
The rails were damaged during heavy rains, causing both trains to come off the rails at the same spot, in the state of Madhya Pradesh in central India.
As Congress considers the nuclear deal, Israel's prime minister tried to convince American Jews to oppose it.
Through the malware attack, hackers were able to take end-user computers hostage.
Kasich and Christie grabbed the last two spots for the GOP debate Thursday, and will be onstage with Trump, Bush, Walker, Huckabee, Rubio, Paul, Carson and Cruz.
Kurdish authorities have said that thousands of missing Yazidis are believed to be held by ISIS militants.
Legal challenges by coal states and industry groups could not only dismantle the president's clean power proposal but hamstring future policies.
- Kerry Broaches South China Sea Issue At Regional Summit
- At Least 30 Feared Dead As Boat Capsizes In Lake Victoria
- China Appeals For US Help To Fight Xinjiang Militants
- Drone Drops Drugs In Ohio Prison, Leads To Fight Among Inmates
- 4 Uber Drivers With Serious Criminal Offenses Cited By Police
- First Israeli Jailed Without Trial In Sweep Over West Bank Arson
- New Taliban Leader Facing Tension As Top Official Quits
- Americans Say Blacks Treated Less Fairly In 2015 Than 2007: Gallup