The magnitude-7.8 earthquake, which hit Nepal on April 25, has claimed the lives of over 8,400 people.
With no party standing to win an outright majority, every one of the 650 parliamentary seats to be filled is crucial.
The flaws allow malicious commands to run on a Lenovo machine, or malware to be installed as official updates.
At least 12 people were injured after 30 tornadoes were reported in the Plains Wednesday.
Charlie Beck's comments were criticized by the police union as "completely irresponsible."
If Texas legalizes marijuana, the state will join four others in adopting laws to regulate and tax the weed like alcohol.
Tesla Motors' CEO says the company's Powerwall battery won’t save U.S. homeowners money.
- Foreign National Goes On Trial In China For Smuggling Meth
- Netanyahu Clinches Deal To Form New Israeli Government
- Manny Pacquiao Undergoes Successful Shoulder Surgery
- Georgia Sheriff Charged In Shooting Of Real Estate Agent
- Over 120 Die In Yemen As Houthis Take Key Aden District
- Dorian Johnson, Witness In Michael Brown Shooting, Arrested
- India And Iran Sign Port Deal
- Rick Santorum To Make 'Big Announcement' On May 27