Just days before Saturday's devastating earthquake, a team of experts had warned of a "serious and growing earthquake risk" in Nepal.
Officials and aid groups also worry about the challenge of accessing remote areas of the Himalayan nation.
One of the world’s poorest countries, Nepal is an agricultural nation that relies on tourism to boost its economy. That might be in jeopardy now.
Members of the Bali Nine drug-smuggling ring are scheduled to be executed by Indonesia any time after Tuesday evening.
The construction of the telescope on a Hawaiian peak has met with protests from locals.
Violence erupted across the city on Saturday, during massive demonstrations against the death of Freddie Gray.
The Calbuco volcano erupted for the first time in decades last week and rained down tons of ash across Chile and Argentina.
- Fitch Downgrades Japan On Fiscal Policy Concerns
- Kazakh President Reelected With 98% Majority Vote
- Deutsche Bank Pledges Overhaul, Shares Slide
- Big British Banks Face New Fines Of Nearly $30B
- Capgemini To Buy IGATE For $4 Billion
- World Shares Hit New High But Europe Rally Fades On Greece
- Hong Kong Police Arrest 8 During Pro-Democracy Protests
- Authors Withdraw From Literary Event Over Charlie Hebdo Award