Leaders of the You Stink movement in Lebanon have promised a “surprise” unless the country’s fractured government meets its demands within 72 hours.
Three people who walked into a police station after one victim was knifed to death and three others were wounded by gunfire were arrested on suspicion of involvement.
A new poll in Iowa shows two outsiders, Donald Trump and Ben Carson, have a lot more support than do 15 insiders in the race for the Republican U.S. presidential nomination.
"I saw at least 30 ambulances and three helicopters. The smoke was very heavy," says a witness close to the blaze at Saudi Aramco's apartment complex in the city of Khobar.
People around the world remember the late British author and neurologist Dr. Oliver Sacks not only for his scholarship but also for his spirit.
However, Erika has lost its status as a tropical storm in the Atlantic, according to the U.S. National Hurricane Center.
The NWA biopic "Straight Outta Compton" has already pulled in more than $134 million, and it is poised to leave the previous champ, "Walk the Line," in the dust.
- Windstorm In Washington State Leaves 2 Dead, Power Outages
- Iran Jails 2 People For 10 Years On Espionage Charges
- Hungarian Police Detain Fifth Suspect In Deaths Of 71 Migrants
- Malaysia's Ex-Leader Calls On 'People's Power' To Oust PM
- Italy's Eni Makes Big Gas Discovery Off Egyptian Coast
- Saudi-Led Coalition Airstrike Kills 36 Yemeni Civilians
- China Investigates Ex-Chairman Of Wuhan Iron And Steel
- Author And Neurologist, Dr. Oliver Sacks Dies At 82