Airstrikes carried out by the U.S. and its allies in Iraq and Syria over the past year have led to the deaths of hundreds of civilians, according to a new report.
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, carrying 238 passengers and crew, had disappeared on its way to Beijing from Kuala Lumpur last March.
The water at Camp Lejeune was found to be tainted with chemicals that are linked to cancer and other possibly deadly conditions.
Tornado GR4 bombers have carried out more than 1,100 combat missions over Iraq, including over 250 airstrikes.
Financial disclosure forms show that Republican presidential candidates John Kasich and Ted Cruz are millionaires, while Scott Walker may be in debt.
The lineup for Thursday's GOP debate is coming into focus. Ohio Gov. Kasich and former Texas Gov. Perry may fight it out for the last spot.
Senators Ted Cruz and Rand Paul led the fight against the agency after controversial videos were released.
- Yemen's Largest Military Base Falls To Pro-Hadi Fighters
- At Least 11 Dead, 17 Trapped After Building Collapses In India
- At Least 2 Injured In Shooting At New Jersey Concert
- Illegal Immigration Dominant At GOP Forum Even Without Trump
- 7 Dead From Legionnaires' Disease In NYC
- US Criminal Probe Initiated Against Deutsche Bank: Report
- First US-Trained Syria Rebel Believed Killed In Fighting: Sources
- Jury Keeps Death Penalty As Option For Colorado Movie Gunman