British and French government ministers have called for EU action to curb what they have dubbed a "global migration crisis," that has hit their shores in recent weeks.
The officer, whose name is being withheld pending notification of next of kin, was reportedly shot multiple times by the occupant of a vehicle he had stopped.
“Where I believe we need to start in reforming welfare is eliminating welfare for the wealthy," billionaire Charles Koch told a gathering of conservative donors.
"That was one of the most incredible temperature observations I have ever seen and it is one of the most extreme readings ever in the world," AccuWeather meteorologist Anthony Saglia said.
“The next set of headlines will be which public corporation is next in failing to make a payment, and what the commonwealth’s response to that will be," New York investment strategist Jim Colby said.
Vice President Joe Biden is said to be exploring a potential presidential run, according to two reports in the New York Times.
"The landlord allowed Mr. Trump to saddle us with the burden of his inflammatory statements, such that operating a high-end Spanish restaurant is no longer viable at this location,” ThinkFoodGroup said.
- Two Security Forces Killed, 24 Wounded In PKK Attack In Turkey
- Clinton's Super PAC Belies Her Small-Donor Campaign Image
- Verizon Workers Say No Strike For Now, Union Talks Continue
- Five Found Shot To Death In Mexico City Apartment
- New Data Shows Frightening Levels Of Cheating In Sports
- Silicon Valley Shuttle Drivers Vote On Better Benefits
- Seau's Daughter To Speak At Hall Of Fame Induction
- Thousands Rally Across Israel Following Gay Pride Stabbing Attack