An Australian search chief said Friday that authorities are "increasingly confident" that the debris found on Réunion Island is from the missing Flight MH370.
Hillary Clinton's campaign blasted 'egregious' errors in a New York Times story, which wrongly alleged that federal officials wanted a criminal inquiry into her use of a personal email account.
While British politicians are talking tough on the migrant crisis facing the country, refugees in France are determined to get to the U.K. at any cost.
Hillary Clinton seemingly further distanced herself from the controversial Trans-Pacific Partnership Thursday following a meeting with the executive council of the AFL-CIO.
Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders wooed labor leaders this week. Should union members vote for the candidate with the record they like best, or the obvious favorite?
There remains a slim possibility that the debris found on an island in the Indian Ocean could be from a Boeing 777 other than missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370.
The officers were placed on leave Thursday, the same day Ray Tensing, the officer involved in the shooting, pleaded not guilty to a murder charge.
- Nigerian Military Rescues Dozens Of Boko Haram Captives
- Palestinian Baby Killed In West Bank Arson Attack
- Taliban Confirms Mullah Omar's Death
- Taiwan Students Storm Education Ministry In Textbook Protest
- Mexico Approves US Extradition Warrant For Kingpin Guzman
- Ebola Disrupts Liberia Birth Records, Poses Trafficking Threat
- New Apple TV Coming In September
- Ethnic Romanian Group In Ukraine Seeks Autonomy: Report