Two suicide bombers are believed to be responsible for the explosions in the capital Ankara that killed at least 86 people and injured 186 others, 28 of them critically.
A smart stove? You may not believe you need it, but you'd be surprised about that.
Mathew Downing thought he was going to die when the gunman pointed a weapon at him. Then the shooter handed him an envelope with a flash drive in it.
The company Uncharted Play makes both jump ropes and soccer balls with a megawatt mission: to generate energy aimed at covering power cuts in developing countries.
Sergio Marchionne, the CEO of its parent Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, has designed the initial public offering to cut its debt and help support a $54.5 billion expansion plan.
As China completes lighthouses on disputed islands in the South China Sea, it warns the U.S. against sending its naval vessels into the area.
- China’s Central Bank Expands Relending Pilot Program
- At Least 10 Feared Lost In Dublin Fire
- 2 Dead In Jerusalem As Palestinian-Israeli Violence Rages On
- International Teams Gear Up To Fight Indonesian Forest Fires
- Accidental China Restaurant Explosion Kills At Least 17
- Drone Crashes In Park Close To White House
- Dell Plans To Use VMware To Help Pay For EMC Deal
- Another Blackout Angers Dish Subscribers