The former Pennsylvania senator would be making his second bid for the White House if he announces a run on May 27.
The bill's sponsor, Texas Rep. David Simpson, has written: "I don't believe that when God made marijuana he made a mistake that government needs to fix."
Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk says the company's Powerwall daily energy battery won’t save U.S. homeowners money. With "rare exceptions, it’s more expensive than utility.”
Pope Francis has reportedly ordered priests to offer forgiveness both to women who have had abortions and doctors who performed them.
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford, who is on death row for smuggling drugs into Indonesia, is asking celebs, including Russell Brand and Richard Branson, to help save her.
Women have largely been targeted by the Islamic Republic's strict dress code, but now certain male hairstyles are under scrutiny.
- Tornadoes On The Move From Texas To Nebraska
- Why Shares Of Whole Foods Are Plunging
- Pentagon Chief Calls For New Multiyear Defense Spending Deal
- At State Department, Private Email Servers 'Not Acceptable': Official
- Game Firm Zynga's Q1 Earnings Prevail, But 364 Jobs Will Be Cut
- Flat Q3 Profits For Murdoch’s Media ‘Empire’
- Tesla Maintains Model X Target Release Date
- Dow Dips 80 Points As Microsoft Sinks 2%