In a maximum security prison in LaBelle, Pennsylvania, inmates and guards are getting sick. Is the toxic waste dump next door to blame?
The controversial policy, it is feared, may influence more people to cross the Mediterranean and seek asylum in European countries.
The raid is connected to corruption allegations over future World Cup tournaments. Earlier on Wednesday, six officials were arrested in a separate corruption case related to events in the U.S. and Latin America.
The Himalayan nation’s tourism industry has suffered a major blow after two major earthquakes and several aftershocks devastated the region and killed thousands.
Amnesty International has accused Hamas, which controls the Gaza Strip, of failing to respect "rights, justice and the rule of law."
SpaceX can now compete against the United Launch Alliance for high-profile national security space missions.
Snapchat had turned down a $3 billion acquisition offer from Facebook. Today, the company is valued at over $15 billion.
- Texas Closer To Allowing Concealed Handguns In College Classrooms
- India's Snapdeal Acquires Valley Startup MartMobi
- At Least 12 Detained After Fire In China Senior Home Killed 38
- Oscar-Nominated Actor Sam Shepard Held For Drunk Driving
- Chinese Artifacts Recovered In 175-Suspect Bust
- Gaza Fires Rocket; Israel Responds With Airstrike: Report
- 20 Arrested In Sexting Scandal At 2 NJ Schools
- Taliban Claims Attack On Kabul Guesthouse