Thursday's vote was expected to serve as a kind of test for Kevin McCarthy, the current House majority leader, who had been considered the front-runner in the House Speaker race.
Volkswagen's U.S. boss admitted Thursday that most of the emissions-cheating cars need hardware fixes — not just software patches.
With the planned release 6,000 prisoners later this month, advocacy groups renew push for removing questions about conviction history from public employment applications.
Now that digital journalists have taken the leap into Unionland, the work begins of hammering out the contracts of tomorrow.
Samsung said that the incident, which happened in March and was uncovered only in August, was dealt with "immediately and comprehensively."
Customer fears and regulation of the daily fantasy sports industry are causing investors to rethink DraftKings and FanDuel's futures.
Investors are looking ahead to the Fed's latest meeting minutes for further clues as to when the central bank will lift interest rates.
- Florida Poll Finds Support For Medical Marijuana
- Russia Attempts To Save Gas Deal With Turkey
- Rubio Takes Aim At Trump Over Eminent Domain
- Paris Crowdfunding Boosts 2024 Olympics Bid
- ISIS Training Russian-Born Fighters In Afghanistan: Report
- Saudi Arabia Looks To Double Down With New Defense Strategy
- Suicide Leads Non-Battle Deaths Among Ukrainian Soliders
- Anti-Immigrant Party Courting Muslim Vote In France