The U.N. finalized a “historic” roadmap to end poverty and hunger, which will be implemented after the 2015 deadline for the Millennium Development Goals expires.
All-Stars Investment, with interests in Xiaomi and Uber's biggest Chinese rival Didi Kuaidi, led the latest $300 million funding round into the Airbnb-like company.
John Kerry warned Egypt against suppressing dissent, even as the country struggles to contain a growing insurgency in the Sinai Peninsula.
Banco Bradesco is expected to announce its acquisition of HSBC's Brazil unit on Monday.
At a conference Sunday, Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz lashed out at climate scientists, accusing them of falsifying data.
It's feared that a far-right group -- formed by some protesters who helped toppled the previous administration -- could be taking aim at the current government.
The weather caused a tent to collapse at a suburban festival, killing one person and injuring more than a dozen others.
- Obama Authorizes Airstrikes To Defend US-Backed Syrian Rebels
- Reunion Island Debris Location 'Consistent With Drift Analysis'
- Chinese Distillers Investigated Over Viagra In Alcohol Allegations
- California Wildfire Doubles In Size, Thousands Evacuate
- Asian Stocks Near 2015 Lows On China Economy Worry
- Suspected Drug Overdose Kills 2 At HARD Summer Music Festival
- Police Officer, Multiple Others Hit By Vehicle In Jersey
- Nigerian Army Rescues 178 Boko Haram Captives