But the organization will still allow local troops affiliated with religious groups to deny volunteer leadership on the basis of sexual orientation.
In an interview Monday, GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee doubled down on his "oven doors" comment attacking Obama's Iran deal.
This is the first campaign event addressing race issues since ex-Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley told black protesters that “all lives matter.”
The plan to establish a buffer zone on the Turkish border will count on the cooperation of other rebel groups.
The former GOP vice presidential candidate stirred controversy once again with a Facebook post.
Like their peers in Silicon Valley, women techies around the world are eager to prove they belong in a male-dominated profession.
Monday once again saw major declines in China's stock markets, raising fears of global economic fallout. But analysts aren't too worried.
- US Navy Investigates Report Of Cancer Cluster At Guantanamo
- Nick Gordon’s Mother Responds To Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Anti-ISIS Coalition Officials To Meet In Canada: Sources
- NSA Spying Limits Coming
- What To Expect From Twitter's Q2
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Initial Autopsy Completed
- Gay Valedictorian Can't Come Out, But Review Finds No Discrimination
- Trucks With Confederate Flags Drive By Black Child's Party: Video