Chris Christie’s super PAC took $50,000 from Exxon’s lobbying firm as the governor fought for a low environmental settlement.
The declaration is meant to allow greater mobilization of firefighters and supplies to help fight raging wildfires across the state.
Hillary Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, released returns from 2007 to 2014 on Friday.
Amid anger at the killing of the beloved African lion Cecil, a new bill seeks to stem poaching of threatened or endangered species.
Asked whether he would consider deploying the FBI or federal forces to crack down on abortion, Mike Huckabee responded: "We’ll see if I get to be president.”
The Obama administration’s new pilot program to expand federal Pell grants to prisoners makes them vulnerable to the for-profit college industry.
Jeb Bush's Super PAC released its list of donors Friday. Many of them financially gained during his time as Florida Governor.
- 45 Murdered In Baltimore In July
- Gay Staten Island Man Says Police Beat Him, Yelled Homophobic Slurs
- Records Of Sandra Bland's Arresting Officer Released
- Wrestling Legend 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead At 61
- Yahoo Acquires Social Shopping Site Polyvore
- East Ukraine Self-Rule Decision Won't Bring Peace: US Ambassador
- Jerusalem Pride Parade Stabber Lashes Out At Court
- Cuban, Iranian Immigrants Are Giving Big Money To Bush