Official figures on China’s manufacturing output have confirmed the continuing slowdown in the nation’s economic growth, prompting further falls on Asian stock markets.
The RBA's decision came as the Australian dollar continues to hover around its weakest level in over six years.
On Monday, President Barack Obama addressed an international conference in Alaska on climate change.
The eclectic topics and references in Hillary Clinton's newly disclosed emails had social media buzzing Monday night.
President Barack Obama expressed condolences Monday to the widow of a Texas deputy sheriff who was slain last week.
In the biggest three-day rally since 1990, U.S. oil prices extended their gains Monday after data revealed crude output was lower than previously expected.
- 3 Killed, Dozens Wounded, In Suicide Attack On Pakistan Forces
- Venezuelan President Says Colombia Backed Assassination Plot
- UC Berkeley Student With Measles May Have Spread Disease
- Journalists Cleared Of Charges In Thai Navy Defamation Case
- Migrant Trains Reach Germany As EU Asylum System Creaks
- US May Add Russia As Sanction Target After Cyberattacks
- White House Responds To Kanye West's POTUS Plans
- Researchers Discover Way To Shrink Size Of Blind Spot