"That was one of the most incredible temperature observations I have ever seen and it is one of the most extreme readings ever in the world," AccuWeather meteorologist Anthony Saglia said.
“The next set of headlines will be which public corporation is next in failing to make a payment, and what the commonwealth’s response to that will be," New York investment strategist Jim Colby said.
Vice President Joe Biden is said to be exploring a potential presidential run, according to two reports in the New York Times.
"The landlord allowed Mr. Trump to saddle us with the burden of his inflammatory statements, such that operating a high-end Spanish restaurant is no longer viable at this location,” ThinkFoodGroup said.
"It wasn't until Wednesday that it hit me what it could have been. It was probably part of that plane," Nicolas Ferrier said.
The newly elected attorney general is charged with misleading investors and failing to register with the state securities board.
The Army recruited 44,241 soldiers in July -- missing its goal of 47,944 by more than 3,000.
- New Data Shows Frightening Levels Of Cheating In Sports
- Silicon Valley Shuttle Drivers Vote On Better Benefits
- Seau's Daughter To Speak At Hall Of Fame Induction
- Thousands Rally Across Israel Following Gay Pride Stabbing Attack
- Suicides In California Women's Prison Forces Investigation
- Trooper Who Arrested Sandra Bland Cited For 'Unprofessional Conduct'
- Minneapolis Airport Terminal Area Briefly Evacuated In Bomb Scare
- California Wildfire Spreads Overnight