Iran advanced a bill this week that would strengthen legal protections for transgender people. Meanwhile, homosexuality in the nation is not only criminalized but in some cases punishable by death.
Many Texans may not be aware that homeowners' insurance doesn't cover damage from flooding.
Eastern Air Lines, a major U.S. carrier for more than 60 years, is back.
Former Republican Sen. Rick Santorum announced his candidacy Wednesday near his childhood home in Cabot, Pennsylvania.
By 2050, Africa will be the world’s youngest economic region, but capitalizing on this demographic wave requires planning.
Local and state governments aim to offer options outside of the criminal justice system for the newly convicted.
The sex advice columnist is trying to reprise his 2003 re-branding of "Santorum."
- Nebraska Death Penalty Repealed
- Google 'Buy' Button Is 'Definite'
- Macau Takes Gamble On Entertainment Outside Of Casinos
- Ex-South Carolina Officer Indicted In Death Of Black Motorist
- Feds Remind Their Employees Legal Weed Isn’t For Them
- Bowe Bergdahl's Departure Deliberate: Gen. McChrystal
- Tracking Facebook Friends Easier Than You Think With New App
- Nasdaq Closes At Record High With Technology Gains