Oklahoma officials are struggling to stem a rising swarm of earthquakes largely driven by oil and gas activity.
AB InBev and SABMiller, the world's top two beer companies, will combine to create a brewing company that will control 31 percent of the global beer market.
Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders needs to convince black voters and the entire Democratic Party that he understands their concerns during the debate.
The Democratic presidential candidate's favorability numbers fell Monday to their lowest since 1992, CBS data showed.
Singapore will release the economic report Wednesday, the same time the Monetary Authority of Singapore announces whether it will give the economy a boost.
More than a third of artists' contracts with labels and publishers contain no mention at all of income from digital sources, a survey of artists' managers found.
Snapchat has decided to shutter its original content effort over financial concerns and lay off most of the team behind it.
- Russia Looks To Ease Ukraine Debts
- Russian-Made Missile Brought Down Flight MH17: Dutch Inquiry
- Volkswagen To Cut Investments By $1.1B A Year
- Shells Hit Russian Embassy In Damascus During Pro-Moscow Rally
- Who's Who In Tuesday Night's US Democratic Debate
- At Least 3 Israelis Killed In Separate Incidents In Jerusalem
- US-Backed Kurdish Forces Accused Of War Crimes In Syria
- Ex-Head Of Chicago Public Schools To Plead Guilty To Bribery