A bill that would strengthen legal protections for transgender people was advanced this week in Iran, where homosexuality is not only criminalized but in some cases punishable by death.
Many Texans may not be aware that homeowners' insurance doesn't cover damage from flooding.
Eastern Air Lines, a major U.S. carrier for more than 60 years, is back.
Former Republican Sen. Rick Santorum announced his candidacy Wednesday near his childhood home in Cabot, Pennsylvania.
By 2050, Africa will be the world’s youngest economic region, but capitalizing on this demographic wave requires planning.
Local and state governments aim to offer options outside of the criminal justice system for the newly convicted.
The sex advice columnist is trying to reprise his 2003 re-branding of "Santorum."
- Australia's Search For MH370 Under Scrutiny
- Russia Masses Heavy Firepower On Border With Ukraine: Witness
- Georgia Man Pleads Guilty To Attempting To Support ISIS
- Man Arrested in Connection With Huge Fire At LA Apartments
- Nebraska Death Penalty Repealed
- Google 'Buy' Button Is 'Definite'
- Macau Takes Gamble On Entertainment Outside Of Casinos
- Ex-South Carolina Officer Indicted In Death Of Black Motorist