A year after Ferguson, tensions still run high between cops and civilians. Can this technology predict which police might be at risk of using excessive force?
After it was made public that Mullah Omar died over two years ago, the Taliban's leadership council has reportedly appointed a replacement.
Investigators are on their way to La Reunion to determine if newly found wreckage can help solve the MH370 mystery. But many questions will remain — for now, and maybe forever.
A simple smartphone app is trying to answer that question. But how exactly do you determine how much marijuana is in someone’s system?
As revenue from high-rollers goes through the floor, Asia's casino capital is seeking to reinvent itself as a more family friendly, mass-market destination.
After Hillary Clinton steered UBS out of a jam, the Swiss bank upped donations to her family's foundation, a report found.
Samsung's Galaxy Note 5 is expected to launch in August — right ahead of Apple's next iPhone 6S Plus.
- UN Calls For Open Elections In Somalia
- Confederate Flags Found At Martin Luther King's Atlanta Church
- No More Aid For Greece: IMF
- Anti-Boko Haram Force Gets New Commander
- Tsipras Calls For New Vote In Greece
- Cincinnati Officer Pleads Not Guilty In Shooting Caught On Video
- Jeremy Clarkson, 'Top Gear' Team Making New Car Show For Amazon
- Whole Foods Plunges 12% After Overcharging Scandal Hits Sales