The Nigerian government has vowed to destroy the Islamist militant group, which has been trying to establish a presence in the country's largest cities.
New Hampshire voters brought the proposal to his attention, the Republican presidential candidate said Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press."
A new poll in Iowa shows two outsiders, Donald Trump and Ben Carson, have a lot more support than do 15 insiders in the race for the Republican U.S. presidential nomination.
Leaders of the You Stink movement in Lebanon have promised a “surprise” unless the country’s fractured government meets its demands within 72 hours.
Three people who walked into a police station after one victim was knifed to death and three others were wounded by gunfire were arrested on suspicion of involvement.
“The potential was there, but this clearly wasn’t going to work out," Lucian Föhr, co-founder of Ello, said of his "Worst Tech Decision."
The NWA biopic "Straight Outta Compton" has already pulled in more than $134 million, and it is poised to leave the previous champ, "Walk the Line," in the dust.
- Merkel, Facing Refugee Influx, Presses EU Peers To Take More
- Egypt Sets Oct Election Date, After Three Years Without Parliament
- Sierra Leone Ebola Death Confirmed
- Iran Nuclear Deal Backed By 31 Senators
- Satellite Images Confirm Syrian Temple Destruction
- Hungarian Police Detain Fifth Suspect In Deaths Of 71 Migrants
- Italy's Eni Makes Big Gas Discovery Off Egyptian Coast
- Saudi-Led Coalition Airstrike Kills 36 Yemeni Civilians