Istanbul’s transgender community is flourishing, but Turkish laws force people to find unsafe, illegal shortcuts to change gender.
In announcing his 2016 presidential bid, former New York Gov. George Pataki highlighted his experiences during the 9/11 terror attacks.
Korean car brand Kia is the latest 2018 World Cup partner to issue a statement following the arrest of several prominent FIFA executives.
The rise of militants supporting ISIS in Gaza has made Hamas into an unlikely but important counterterrorism player.
“It’s not that the coach has no value; it’s that the coach has no value different from the other coaches."
U.S. energy officials say major advancements in turbine technologies and falling wind energy costs will help wind power to grow six-fold by 2050.
Two years after a partnership with stores, the world's biggest music recognition app wants its users to start "Shazaming" ads and products in real life.
- US Stocks Down, Nasdaq Drops From Record High
- Immigrant Moms Sue Texas Over Birth Certificates
- Risk Of New Ebola Outbreak 'Real'
- Tamir Rice's Father Breaks Silence About Son's Death
- Greek Coast Guard Rescues 216 Migrants In Aegean Sea
- Women's Teams Make It Into 'FIFA 2016'
- Russia Aerial Military Exercises Continue Despite NATO Concerns
- China’s Stock Market Falls 6.5% In 'Correction'