Jeb Bush's Super PAC released its list of donors Friday. Many of them financially gained during his time as Florida Governor.
In speeches Friday to the National Urban League, candidates Martin O'Malley and Hillary Clinton tried to make up for their past "all lives matter" rhetorical flubs. Some say Clinton succeeded, but O'Malley didn't.
The Obama administration’s new pilot program to expand federal Pell grants to prisoners makes them vulnerable to the for-profit college industry.
As former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush addressed the National Urban League on Friday, blacks in his home state reflected on his civil rights record.
As revenue dips and losses mount, a union drive by employees is putting the digital pioneer's left-wing credentials to the test.
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton asserts she had nothing to do with the Trans-Pacific Partnership, but secret documents show her top aides were heavily involved.
After landmark decisions on same-sex marriage and the Affordable Care Act, negative views of the Supreme Court hit a 30-year high.
- Newt Gingrich Sent Foreign Policy Advice To Hillary Clinton
- North Korean Leader's Wife May Have Given Birth Recently
- Uber Vaults Past Xiaomi With New $51B Valuation
- Alleged Cosby Victim Calls For Statute Of Limitation Reform
- Obama To Meet Mic
- China Building Nuclear-Powered Aircraft Carrier
- Jon Stewart's Last Three Guests ID'd
- Zuckerberg And Chan Expecting A Baby