Maria Gabriela Chavez has been appointed as Venezuela's deputy U.N. ambassador, despite never having held a job before her appointment.
Cruz's campaign more than surpassed its initial fundraising target, but he will still be a long way behind Jeb Bush's expected haul.
Militant attacks in the region have increased in frequency since the ouster of Mohamed Morsi in July 2013.
The virus has infected over 25,000 people and caused over 10,000 deaths since the current outbreak began in West Africa.
According to the report, a large number of foreign fighters were from Tunisia, Morocco, France and Russia.
Meteorologists said that the typhoon is expected to become a tropical storm by the time it hits the Philippines over the weekend.
New Jersey Sen. Robert Menendez told constituents in Newark that he's "outraged" by Justice Department charges.
- Israel Tests US-Backed David's Sling Missile Defense System
- Australian School Under Probe For Holding Autistic Boy In Cage-Like Structure
- Four Killed In Explosion At Pemex Oil Platform
- Gunmen Attack Kenya's Garissa University, At Least 2 Killed
- At Least 54 Dead After Russian Trawler Sinks
- Atlanta Educators Cheated On Test Scores, Jury Says
- Syrian Rebels Seize Jordan Crossing From Government: Rebel Leader
- Dow Pares Losses Ahead Of Jobless Claims