Ansar al Dine, one of the most notorious extremist groups in Mali, has attacked towns bordering Mauritania and Ivory Coast.
Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, a fierce opponent of illegal immigrants, said Wednesday he appreciates that Trump "counterattacks and plunges forward."
The new measure reaches beyond China's borders into international territories, as well as cyberspace and outer space.
Before the deadly terror attacks in Tunisia in recent months, gunmen traveled to Libya, where they are believed to have trained with the Islamic State group.
Gainful employment regulations dictate that for-profit colleges must prove graduates earn enough money to pay off their loans.
The social network is testing new suggested video content, and the initiative is rolling out to mobile iPhone users in the coming weeks.
- Dow Closes Sharply Higher Ahead Of Jobs Report
- Undocumented Immigrants Can’t Get Obamacare: President
- Egyptian Police Kill 9 Suspected Of Plotting Terrorist Attack
- In North Carolina, 7 Shark Attacks In 2 Months
- North Korea Executed Nearly 1,400 People In 15 Years
- 30 Rock Officially Renamed The Comcast Building
- Rumored Dufner Affair 'Absolutely 100 Percent False': Woods' Agent
- In Rhode Island, Wall Street Cash Preceded Pension Reform