The former Greek finance minister is facing criticism at home over his leaked phone conversations.
Afghan intelligence officials said Wednesday that the one-eyed leader of the Taliban in Afghanistan died in Pakistan in 2013.
As he continues to ride high in the polls, Donald Trump continues to gobble up airtime, particularly on NBC.
The price to pay for Turkey’s increased role in the anti-ISIS coalition could be Kurdish allegiance to the U.S. And the Kurds may have already found a new friend: Syria.
Pharmacists say they can do far more than U.S. insurers and the healthcare industry currently allows — and with greater responsibility would come greater care and savings for patients.
“The league’s handling of this entire process has been extremely frustrating and disconcerting," Robert Kraft said.
The 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi set a world record for most expensive games, costing Russia about $38.93 billion — or about 10 percent of Russia's annual federal budget.
- Twitter Shares Plunge As User Growth Sags
- Jewish Maccabi Games Held At Hitler-Built Stadium
- Nigerian President Visits Cameroon To Discuss Coalition Force
- 5 Killed In Israeli Strike In Syria
- Obama Names Nigerian Oil Thieves: Report
- Astronomers Discover Source Of Lithium In Space
- Hermès To Probe Crocodile Slaughtering, Farming
- Russia To Hold International Air Force Competition