FBI has so far contacted a technology firm that helped manage the private server and Clinton’s lawyer David Kendall, the Washington Post reported.
A federal audit found that a lack of communication between states was to blame for Medicaid providers flouting bans.
Russia says that its claim for over 463,000 square miles of Arctic territory is backed by "ample scientific data."
Despite India's physical infrastructure woes, no one wants to be left out of a potential opportunity offered up by the country's fast-growing economy.
An Australian agency in charge of the search operation said a more recent model's predictions were in line with the discovery of debris on a French island in the Indian Ocean.
The $12 billion coal mine in Queensland is expected to produce up to 60 million tons of coal for export every year.
The rails were damaged during heavy rains, causing both trains to come off the rails at the same spot, in the state of Madhya Pradesh in central India.
- Militant Attack In India Kills 2 Soldiers, Injures 8
- Dollar Up On Fed Rate Bets, Earnings Lift Shares
- Alabama Man Being Tested For Ebola, 8 People Quarantined
- China To Form Security Offices In Internet Firms
- German Justice Minister Fires Top Prosecutor Of Treason Probe
- Pakistan's Secret Military Courts Given Supreme Court Blessing
- Kerry Broaches South China Sea Issue At Regional Summit
- At Least 30 Feared Dead As Boat Capsizes In Lake Victoria