Barack Obama and a couple of legislators addressed the issue with Dr. Sanjay Gupta in the CNN documentary "Weed 3: The Marijuana Revolution."
Two groups of captives appear to have been killed in the video released by the Islamic State group Sunday.
The governor of Iraq's strife-torn Anbar province says the situation is spiraling out of control to an unprecedented degree.
Estimates indicate the boat may have been carrying as many as 700 people: Only 28 have been rescued so far. It is the second such incident in the past week.
The FCC and Justice Department both are concerned about the power a merged company would have over broadband Internet service and TV channel owners.
A report by the Washington Post reveals FBI analysts gave fundamentally flawed testimony in hundreds of criminal trials.
The latest chapter in the eurozone saga was on the agenda at the spring meetings of the International Monetary Fund and World Bank in Washington this weekend.
- China’s Central Bank Cuts Reserve Requirement To Combat Slowdown
- Shanghai GM Investing $16B As It Seeks Chinese Market Share Of 10%
- Al-Shabab Attacks African Union Peacekeepers In Somalia
- Poland To Summon US Envoy Over FBI Director’s Holocaust Comments
- Muslim Brotherhood Case Relied On One Witness, Group Claims
- 3 Wounded In Shooting At Delaware State University
- Iranian Nuclear Weapon A 'Myth,' Supreme Leader Says
- Republican Hopefuls Target Middle-Class Insecurity