The runners in the Boston Marathon Monday will be pushing their bodies through 26.2 grueling miles, inspired to honor the victims of the bombings in 2013.
Two groups of captives appear to have been killed in the video released by the Islamic State group Sunday.
The governor of Iraq's strife-torn Anbar province says the situation is spiraling out of control to an unprecedented degree.
Barack Obama and a couple of legislators addressed the issue with Dr. Sanjay Gupta in the CNN documentary "Weed 3: The Marijuana Revolution."
Estimates indicate the boat may have been carrying as many as 700 people: Only 28 have been rescued so far. It is the second such incident in the past week.
After a five-month delay, Sen. Mike Lee tells "Meet the Press" a Loretta Lynch vote is weeks away.
A report by the Washington Post reveals FBI analysts gave fundamentally flawed testimony in hundreds of criminal trials.
- Thousands Of Yemeni Troops Pledge Support To Exiled Leader
- EU Leaders Call For Emergency Talks After 700 Migrants Drown Off Libya
- Second Shooting Incident Reported At Delaware State University
- Al-Shabab Attacks African Union Peacekeepers In Somalia
- Poland To Summon US Envoy Over FBI Director’s Holocaust Comments
- China’s Central Bank Cuts Reserve Requirement To Combat Slowdown
- Toyota Launching 2 Gas-Electric Hybrid Cars In China
- Muslim Brotherhood Case Relied On Lone Witness, Group Claims