The Democratic front-runner backed Obama's Clean Power Plan, but green groups say Hillary Clinton's credentials are mixed.
Donald Trump derided his fellow Republican presidential candidates, calling them "puppets" who sought funding and other resources from the Koch brothers.
Thirteen people were killed and a reported 27 others were injured in an attack Sunday.
The usage share increase was much larger than Microsoft’s last free upgrade of Windows 8.1 in October 2013.
The explosions happened about 30 minutes apart from one another at two churches in Las Cruces, New Mexico. No injuries occurred.
Universal Health Services Inc., one of the largest U.S. hospital operators, says uncompensated hospital care has declined in the last six quarters.
Turkey insists its bombing campaign in northern Iraq is focused on militants of the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK).
- Cops Make Arrest In Memphis Police Killing
- Lollapalooza Restarts After Hail, Thunderstorms
- Beaten And Detained In Burundi
- At Least 81 Dead In India Floods
- 3 Turkish Soldiers Killed As PKK Steps Up Attacks After Airstrikes
- California Wildfire Grows, Closes Highways
- Burundi: Security Chief Assassinated In Rocket, Gun Attack
- Egypt Postpones Al Jazeera Retrial Verdict