China's plan to raise $15 billion for a market stabilization fund failed to reassure investors, amid concerns about growth in China and the U.S.
Stock exchanges across Europe opened higher Wednesday but were unable to hold on to gains, even as Asian markets coped with volatility.
Seven of the 10 biggest smartphone brands in the world come from China as they outshine players like LG, HTC and Sony.
Thai police believe that the main suspect is a member of China's Uighur ethnic minority based on travel documents, but have yet to authenticate his passport.
The next debate will be held at the Ronald Reagan presidential library in Simi Valley, California.
The Central American country, which is home to some 70,000 gang members, saw 907 violent deaths in August and has declared gangs to be terrorist groups.
The shooter who killed four others and himself at a Washington state high school in October 2014 revealed his state of mind in a text message.
- Tesco Nears $6B Deal To Sell South Korea Unit
- Red Cross Says 2 Staff Members Shot Dead In Northern Yemen
- ACLU Files Motion Against Kentucky Clerk Over Gay Marriage
- Biden Is Top Choice Of Democrats If Clinton Falters: Reuters/Ipsos Poll
- Uber India Passenger Withdraws US Lawsuit Over Alleged Rape
- 11 Migrants Drown Heading From Turkey To Greek Island: Reports
- 18 Turkish Workers Kidnapped In Baghdad
- Mississippi Pair Indicted For Trying To Join ISIS