The U.S. pledged that Ramadi would not fall. The loss this week shows that ISIS is very capable of snatching the upper hand in the battle against the U.S.-backed Iraqi army.
Tapped by Dish to create a “next-generation TV service,” Sling TV CEO Roger Lynch came up with a product that could upend the entire industry.
Mobile trivia app QuizUp has seen a dropff in user activity. The company hopes that Tinder-like elements will reignite the excitement.
The U.S. has said that no one can stop it from operating in international waters and airspace near disputed territories in the South China Sea.
An Amnesty International report found that prisoners from both sides, including soldiers and civilians, have been tortured.
Voters on Friday are expected to resoundingly say 'Yes' to a landmark amendment that would legalize same-sex marriage.
The task of signaling U.S. determination to defend Europe falls, again, to an airplane that first flew when Truman was president.
- ISIS Beheading People In Palmyra: Report
- Texas AG Slams Obama On Work Permits For Illegals
- Aeropostale Shares Plunge 22%
- Russia Anti-Drinking Law Dubbed Violation Of Human Rights
- Casual Sex Site Adult Friend Finder Hacked
- Many Feared Dead In Shiite Mosque Bombing In Saudi Arabia
- UK Bomb-Maker Sentenced To Life
- Over 100 Babies Delivered Daily In Nigeria Refugee Camps