Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro hailed Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras for standing up to the International Monetary Fund.
Most observers said no one should take the business tycoon, or his comments, seriously.
Colombians' patience is wearing thin as fighting continues to threaten the remainder of the long peace process.
In a post titled "We apologize," Reddit CEO Ellen Pao promised to provide better tools to its army of volunteer forum moderators.
By raising the "haircut" on the collateral Greek banks must hold, the European Central Bank effectively limited their solvency.
Microsoft is planning to introduce Universal apps with Windows 10, a kind of app that will run everywhere from your desktop to your phone.
Luxury brands in China are courting the young nouveau riche.
- Germany Wants Russian Sanctions Lifted
- Democrat Blasts House Benghazi Committee Over Clinton Email Story
- Tsarnaev Motions For New Trial 'In The Interests Of Justice'
- Oil Prices Plunge 7% On Fears Of Greek Crisis Fallout
- Obama To Address US Operations Against ISIS
- Saudi Security Forces Hunt Down ISIS Suspects
- Galaxy Note 5 Leak Reveals Similar Design To S6
- Buhari Slams Daughter's 'Unauthorized' Twitter Account