A Medicare pilot program for 8,400 patients demonstrated $25 million in savings in its first year.
The upcoming Fox News debate will pit the orange-haired bully against a motley crew of challengers looking for payback. But GOP strategists say no amount of practice will prepare the field to take on Donald Trump.
As it turns out, medical records are most valuable on the black market — and the healthcare industry is unprepared to protect them from hackers.
The International Olympic Committee will decide Friday between Kazakhstan and China, two countries with poor human rights records.
Israel reportedly carried out airstrikes in Syria and Lebanon and warned of carrying out attacks in the Sinai Peninsula.
“It’s been a god-awful two weeks,” Cook wrote in a staff memo obtained by IBTimes.
A year after Ferguson, tensions still run high between cops and civilians. Can this technology predict which police might be at risk of using excessive force?
- Illegal Immigrant Released Weeks Before Violent Spree In Ohio
- Unemployment Rate Slated To Fall To 4.7% By Year-End
- Germany To Spend $21 Billion On NATO Exercises
- British Lawmaker Wants To 'Take Back' Northern France
- Declaration Of ‘Muslim-Free Zone’ Prompts Lawsuit
- Violence At Jerusalem's Gay Pride Parade Leaves 6 Stabbed
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral Date, Burial Location Revealed: Report
- Sony PS4 Blows Past Microsoft Xbox