Tapped by Dish to create a “next-generation TV service,” Sling TV CEO Roger Lynch came up with a product that could upend the entire industry.
The U.S. pledged that Ramadi would not fall. The loss this week shows that ISIS is very capable of snatching the upper hand in the battle against the U.S.-backed Iraqi army.
The U.S. has said that no one can stop it from operating in international waters and airspace near disputed territories in the South China Sea.
An Amnesty International report found that prisoners, including soldiers and civilians, from both sides were tortured.
Voters on Friday are expected to resoundingly say 'Yes' to a landmark amendment that would legalize same-sex marriage.
The task of signaling U.S. determination to defend Europe falls, again, to an airplane that first flew when Truman was president.
Hong Kong's stock market has become more volatile due to a new influx of buyers and investors from mainland China.
- Many Feared Dead In Shiite Mosque Bombing In Saudi Arabia
- UK Bomb-Maker Sentenced To Life
- Casual Sex Site Adult Friend Finder Hacked
- Lufthansa Considers Randomized Medical Tests For Pilots
- Uber Seeks $1B Credit Line From Banks: Report
- FBI Arrests 2 In California For Allegedly Planning To Join ISIS
- China, India Likely To Be Largest Shareholders Of AIIB: Sources
- Cameron Wants To Give Britons 'Proper Choice' On Reformed EU