Amid all its destruction across Nepal, the magnitude-7.8 earthquake triggered the worst-ever disaster on the slopes of Mount Everest.
At least 17 bodies have been recovered, while helicopter rescue missions have been hampered by bad weather in the area of the base camp.
Demonstrators took to Baltimore's streets, seeking answers to questions about the African-American man's death while in police custody.
The secretary-general of southeast Asia's international commerce and security organization fundamentally rejected China's controversial territorial claims.
Kidnappers failed to release Weinstein after ransom was paid and instead started making demands for a prisoner exchange.
The Texas senator told a gathering of conservative Christians that a "liberal fascism" was dedicated to persecuting Christians in the U.S.
Obama gave a shoutout to the cast of "Blackish," which was in attendance. "Being blackish only makes you popular for so long. Trust me," he lamented.
- Kazakh Leader Sails To Re-Election With 'Stability' Mantra
- Afghan Province Sees Second Police Chief Killed In Six Weeks
- Air Strikes Hit Yemeni Capital, Ships Shell Aden: Residents
- Philippines Urges Halt To China Reclamation In Disputed Waters
- Three People Dead In Molotov Cocktail Attack In California
- Tesla Site, Elon Musk Twitter Hacked
- FBI Rifle Stolen Prior To Obama Utah Visit
- Russian Hackers Read Obama's Unclassified Emails Last Year