A new CBS News/New York Times poll shows a majority of blacks and whites agree that race relations are bad.
Law enforcement officials named two gunmen suspected of opening fire at a Prophet Muhammad art contest in Garland, Texas.
The former secretary of state also will answer questions regarding her use of a private email account.
The maker of electric vehicles is set to release its first-quarter earnings results on Wednesday, days after it said its Powerwall storage batteries are coming.
President Obama has launched the My Brother's Keeper Alliance, a nonprofit to build on the work of his White House initiative for young men of color.
The governor nixed a law that would block a potential 2016 campaign from taking donations from firms with N.J. pension business.
Muslims in North Texas didn't protest the deadly "Draw Muhammad" cartoon contest, in hopes of minimizing publicity and interest.
- Tsunami Warning After Strong Earthquake Off Papua New Guinea
- British Royal Navy Joins Migrant Rescue In Mediterranean
- Once Guantanamo's Youngest, Now Canada Wants His Release Blocked
- About 100 Bodies Found In Nepal Trekking Village
- Pimco Total Return Fund Loses World's Biggest Bond Fund Title
- Obama To Name Marine General To Be Top US Military Officer
- SurveyMonkey CEO Died of Head Trauma At Gym: Report
- NY Senate Leader Skelos And Son Charged With Corruption