Two girls are in critical condition after men on motorbikes threw acid in their faces as they walked to school in Afghanistan's Herat province.
"He’s doing this to inflame and incite and to draw attention," Bush said of Trump.
The state GOP effort to impose restrictions on open records in Wisconsin came the same day Gov. Scott Walker said he had met all the qualifications to run for president.
A man in Henderson, Nevada, was shot to death Saturday after going on a shooting spree from a hotel window.
Greek expatriates from New York to Brussels say the chaos and uncertainty in Greece has made them think twice about returning home to vote in Sunday's referendum.
An ISIS video purports to show teenage militants shooting some 25 Syrian government soldiers in the ancient city of Palmyra.
Earlier this summer, Texas passed a bill that would bring the state's gold back inside its borders.
- Pope Heads To South America
- 19 Killed, 53 Injured In Baghdad Bombings
- China Trying To 'Hack Into Everything': Clinton
- No Substitute For 'Constant Engagement' With Putin: Clinton
- Russian Bombers Spotted Near Swedish Coast
- Despite Progress In Iran Nuclear Talks, Sanctions Dispute Persists
- LaMarcus Aldridge To Sign With San Antonio Spurs
- French Soldier Charged In Burkina Faso Child Abuse