Nepal's government is ill-equipped to cope with the disaster, which the U.N. says has affected 8 million people.
White men were beaten Monday night as looters stole from a shoe store in Baltimore, according to a witness.
Following her comments on Saturday, the Baltimore mayor has come under fire for failing to prevent the outbreak of violence in the city.
Freddie Gray's family asked for peace. But violence, looting and fires continued across Baltimore as police struggled to contain the chaos.
Earthquakes kill more people than all other natural hazards combined. Experts say despite scientific advances, the death toll will grow.
The tech giant announced it would boost its capital return program to $200 billion and will raise its dividend 11 percent.
Reports that advertisers pressured Buzzfeed to delete posts had bothered the media.
- Captain Of Sunken South Korean Vessel Sentenced To Life In Prison
- Bali Nine Duo's Families Arrive In Indonesia Ahead Of Executions
- Two Dead, 4 Wounded In Shooting Outside NYC Church
- Asian Shares Edge Off Seven-Year Highs
- Republicans Eye Military Spending Boost, Social Program Cuts
- Best Buy To Accept Apple Pay
- Alibaba In Talks For 25% Of Micromax With Eye Toward India
- Kerry To Travel To Sri Lanka, Kenya And Djibouti