Trading was halted in Greek stocks for five weeks as part of capital controls implemented by Athens to prevent the flight of capital from the ailing country.
Internet service providers have been asked to block "free and open access" to over 850 "adult" websites.
Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz's comments came a day ahead of President Barack Obama's Clean Power Plan announcement.
Nokia bought Here, a direct competitor to Google Maps, for $8.1 billion in 2008.
Banco Bradesco is expected to announce its acquisition of HSBC's Brazil unit on Monday.
All-Stars Investment, with interests in Xiaomi and Uber's biggest Chinese rival Didi Kuaidi, led the latest $300 million funding round into the Airbnb-like company.
The U.N. finalized a “historic” roadmap to end poverty and hunger, which will be implemented after the 2015 deadline for the Millennium Development Goals expires.
- Russia Pushes For Palestinian Home
- Kim Jong-Un To Be Recognized As Anti-Imperialist Champion
- UK Landlords Can Evict Undocumented Immigrants
- Bobbi Kristina To Be Buried In Private Ceremony: Report
- Picky Eaters At Risk Of Depression, Anxiety: Study
- Greece's Economic Sentiment Dives In July: Think Tank
- Syrian Warplane Crashes In Idlib, At Least 27 Killed
- Obama Authorizes Airstrikes To Defend US-Backed Syrian Rebels