In an interview, Syrian President Bashar Assad said that Lebanon's Hezbollah was assisting the country in its fight against ISIS.
The Shanghai stock market has almost doubled in value over the last six months, leading some analysts to warn of a bubble.
Eight hundred migrants are confirmed to have perished when a ship capsized off the coast of Italy earlier this week.
It is not yet clear how Freddie Gray received the injury to his spine that eventually led to his death.
The news of the probe comes days after the Boy Scouts’ New York City affiliate announced the hiring of an 18-year-old gay Eagle Scout.
The 20-year-old, who has been identified only as Hoda, used Twitter to express her contempt for the U.S.
The ride-hailing service must respond to complaints its drivers refused blind passengers with service dogs.
- China Set For First State-Owned Firm To Default On Bond
- Airstrike On Missile Base In Yemen Kills 25
- US Man Sentenced To 18 Years For Bali Suitcase Murder
- Texas House Approves Open Carry Of Handguns Bill
- Court Denies Transfer Request From Transgender Inmate In Georgia Prison
- South Korean President Demands 'Thorough' Bribery Investigation
- Australia Turned Away Vietnamese Asylum Seekers At Sea: UN
- IBM Sales Fall For 12th Quarter, Currency Weighs