Mike Huckabee announced Tuesday that he officially plans to run for president in 2016, joining other Republicans hoping to get their party’s nomination.
Because of marketing missteps and tough competition, Google's $105 smartphone has failed to catch on in the world's No. 3 mobile market.
Home Depot customers can't use Apple Pay now that the company has turned off NFC to upgrade its systems. Will it be back?
The U.S. is spending 39 percent more on cancer treatments than it was a decade ago — and Americans have gotten a big return on their investment.
The Oxford English Dictionary has announced plans to include a new gender-neutral honorific to represent transgender people. 'Ms.' used to be novel, too.
More than 14,500 were injured by the magnitude-7.8 earthquake that struck Nepal on April 25. Eight million people have been affected by the disaster.
Syrian rebels are coming together across multiple fronts to threaten regime strongholds, including Damascus.
- Beware Of ‘Skinny’ Cable TV Bundles: Disney CEO
- Dow Drops 100 Points, Led By Tech Declines
- UBS In ‘Advanced' Talks Over US Rate-Fixing Probe
- Apple Watch Causing Skin Irritation For Some
- Oil, Gas Companies Falling Deeper Into Debt
- 'Historical Inequality' To Blame For Mexican Students' Deaths: Official
- Dozens Dead In Fresh Migrant Tragedy In The Mediterranean
- Bird Flu Strikes Another 1.1M Chickens In Minnesota