Mike Huckabee announced Tuesday that he officially plans to run for president in 2016, joining other Republicans hoping to get their party’s nomination.
Home Depot has never been an official Apple partner, but customers had in recent days been able to pay at the chain using their iPhones.
The U.S. is spending 39 percent more on cancer treatments than it was a decade ago — and Americans have gotten a big return on their investment.
The Oxford English Dictionary has announced plans to include a new gender-neutral honorific to represent transgender people. 'Ms.' used to be novel, too.
More than 14,500 were injured by the magnitude-7.8 earthquake that struck Nepal on April 25. Eight million people have been affected by the disaster.
Syrian rebels are coming together across multiple fronts to threaten regime strongholds, including Damascus.
The Islamic State group also warned the U.S. of "more bitter and harder" attacks in the future. The extremist group's claim is being investigated.
- Apple Watch Causing Skin Irritation For Some
- UBS In ‘Advanced' Talks Over US Rate-Fixing Probe
- Oil, Gas Companies Falling Deeper Into Debt
- 'Historical Inequality' To Blame For Mexican Students' Deaths: Official
- Dozens Dead In Fresh Migrant Tragedy In The Mediterranean
- Bird Flu Strikes Another 1.1M Chickens In Minnesota
- CVS Store Destroyed In Baltimore Riots To Be Rebuilt
- Brutal Road Rage Attack Shocks China