The Shanghai stock market has almost doubled in value over the last six months, leading some analysts to warn of a bubble.
Eight hundred migrants are confirmed to have perished when a ship capsized off the coast of Italy earlier this week.
The 20-year-old, who has been identified only as Hoda, used Twitter to express her contempt for the U.S.
In an interview, Syrian President Bashar Assad said that Lebanon's Hezbollah was assisting the country in its fight against ISIS.
The ride-hailing service must respond to complaints its drivers refused blind passengers with service dogs.
Smartphone subscribers are leaving Verizon for cheaper plans while the network focuses on its premium persona.
The conservative donors are reportedly expected to spend nearly $900 million on the 2016 presidential race.
- German Court To Try Former 'Bookkeeper Of Auschwitz'
- Court Denies Transfer Request From Transgender Inmate In Georgia Prison
- South Korean President Demands 'Thorough' Bribery Investigation
- Australia Turned Away Vietnamese Asylum Seekers At Sea: UN
- IBM Sales Fall For 12th Quarter, Currency Weighs
- LAPD Officer Pleads Not Guilty To Assault After Video Shows Incident
- Utah Woman Who Killed 6 Newborns Gets Life In Prison
- US Navy Sends More Warships Near Yemen In Security Move