President Obama has launched the My Brother's Keeper Alliance, a nonprofit to build on the work of his White House initiative for young men of color.
The governor nixed a law that would block a potential 2016 campaign from taking donations from firms with N.J. pension business.
Muslims in North Texas didn't protest the deadly "Draw Muhammad" cartoon contest, in hopes of minimizing publicity and interest.
A perfect storm of events, including Mayweather-Pacquiao and the Kentucky Derby, converged Saturday for the impossible task of denting an “Avengers” movie.
OSHA will prepare a bulletin encouraging employers to provide bathroom access for transgender workers.
The U.S. Supreme Court said Monday it will hear a case over a Federal Energy Regulatory Commission rule on energy conservation.
The U.S. Navy is now escorting both American- and British-flagged vessels along Iran's southern coast after Iranian forces seized a ship last week.
- 'Lean In' Author Still Silent On Husband’s Death
- Burundi President Should Withdraw 3rd Term Bid: Ex-Leader
- Nadir Soofi Identified As Garland Shooting Suspect
- How To Save $384 Million On Health Care
- Nebraska Minimum Wage Bill: Critics Charge 'Age Discrimination'
- Russian Activity Worries Finland; Reservists Contacted
- Controversial Cisco CEO John Chambers To Step Down
- NYPD Officer Dies From Brain Injuries Sustained In Shooting