Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress defeated President Goodluck Jonathan, impressing Nigerian voters with his fierce campaign on security and anti-corruption.
Air disasters are proving to be an asset for CNN, which had its best weekly audience since January.
Investors ended a choppy trading session on the last day of 2015's first quarter as losses Tuesday pushed the blue-chip index into negative territory for the year.
Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida are among the likely GOP presidential contenders who have endorsed Indiana's new law.
The A-10, an ungainly warplane, has made important friends in Congress -- and is now back on Russia's doorstep.
Airlines in the U.S. have been posting record profits, but now they may have a problem: too many seats as demand falls.
A lawsuit alleges that Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel's appointees are cracking down on the free speech rights of city employees.
- Prosecutor, 2 Gunmen Dead After Istanbul Courthouse Siege
- Georgia Lawmakers Reject Illegal Immigrant Driver’s License Ban
- White House Bill, If Passed, May Speed Auto Recalls
- Microsoft Surface 3 Takes Aim At Apple iPad Air 2
- DOJ Moves To Protect Trans People In The Workplace
- Michelle Phan, Original YouTube 'Star,' Looks Beyond Google
- Lufthansa Knew Lubitz Suffered 'Deep Depressive Episode' In 2009
- Major US Carriers And Best Buy Release Galaxy S6 Pricing Information