An online petition to exempt feminine hygiene products from Australia's national sales tax has gained momentum.
Storms are threatening to bring more flash floods to rain-soaked parts of the southern U.S. In Texas, a state of emergency has been declared in 37 counties.
Sunni Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq has contradicted Shiite Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, echoing U.S. Defense Secretary Ash Carter and adding fuel to the fire.
People in 13 southern states commemorated Memorial Day by holding simultaneous “funerals” for the Confederate flag.
The deadly attack by Taliban insurgents in the southern province of Helmand is the latest sign of mounting bloodshed in Afghanistan.
At least 10 adults and three children are dead after a tornado ripped through Mexican border city Acuña. It’s rare for tornados to strike so far south of Tornado Alley.
A $55 billion deal could be announced as early as Tuesday.
- Obama Heralds First Memorial Day Without Ground War In 14 Years
- Detroit Receives $1M Donation For Water Bills
- DOJ, Cleveland Settle Over City's Policing Tactics
- Worker At Bangladesh Coca-Cola Unit Accused Of ISIS Link
- Boko Kills 10 With Machetes In Nigerian Village
- Taiwan President To Propose Plan For South China Sea
- Philippines Seeks Stronger US Backing In Dispute Over Territory
- Tunisian Soldier Who Slays 7 Shot Dead