Photos of the debris found in the Indian Ocean. There were 239 people on board when the plane took off from Kuala Lumpur in March 2014 -- and disappeared.
A proposed buffer zone in northern Syria could open up a pathway for millions of refugees to return home.
A Democratic Party financier's firm received $1 billion in Illinois pension cash after he and his wife donated to a political action committee.
Transgender porn has been a fascination behind closed doors. But does it help gain acceptance for transgender people?
The social network's mobile advertising revenue now captures over three-fourths of total sales.
After attacks by women and girls linked to Boko Haram, the full Islamic veil is outlawed in parts of Niger and Cameroon.
- Asian Shares, Dollar Up On Fed's Economic Optimism
- Trump Leads Republican Presidential Race With 25%: Poll
- Mullah Mohammad Omar, Elusive Taliban Leader, Declared Dead
- University Of Virginia Graduates Sue Rolling Stone Over Rape Story
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Half-Brother Breaks Silence
- North Korea Bigger Threat Than Ever To South: Analyst
- Dow Gains As Fed Remains On Track For September Liftoff
- Huckabee Rubs Shoulders With Big Labor