Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton asserts she had nothing to do with the Trans-Pacific Partnership, but secret documents show her top aides were heavily involved.
"You can’t have a society where the next generation has less opportunity than we had," the former Florida governor told a largely black audience Friday.
As revenue dips and losses mount, a union drive by employees is putting the digital pioneer's left-wing credentials to the test.
After landmark decisions on same-sex marriage and the Affordable Care Act, negative views of the Supreme Court hit a 30-year high.
The part found on Reunion Island would have been destroyed if the plane had been in a high-speed crash, a source close to the Boeing 777 program said.
Donald Trump's candidacy has excited a critical mass of Republican voters. If — when — he falters, will they then embrace another Republican, or stay home?
These five companies on Friday were awarded licenses to grow and sell medical marijuana at their intended facilities in several New York counties.
- Dylann Roof Pleads 'Not Guilty' To Hate Crime Charges
- Anti-Putin Parties Ousted From Local Elections
- Nigeria Ill-Prepared To Fight Boko Haram: Ex-Military Chief
- East Ukraine Fighting Chechens Are Home
- Russia's Mistral Compensation From France Revealed
- Huawei Is Now World’s Third Largest Mobile Phone Maker
- Lion Killer's Extradition Possible: Experts
- Driver Crashes Into Capitol Hill Barricade