Kasich and Christie grabbed the last two spots for the GOP debate Thursday, and will be onstage with Trump, Bush, Walker, Huckabee, Rubio, Paul, Carson and Cruz.
Legal challenges by coal states and industry groups could not only dismantle the president's clean power proposal but hamstring future policies.
Kurdish authorities have revealed that thousands of Yazidis still remain missing and are believed to be held by ISIS militants.
Roughly 137,000 North African and Middle Eastern migrants have arrived in Greece, Italy, Hungary and other parts of Europe since January 2015.
In the wake of its afro tutorial, Allure is the latest beauty mag to be accused of cultural appropriation.
U.S. regulators have cracked down on tax inversions, so companies have begun striking a new kind of pharma deal.
- Americans Say Blacks Treated Less Fairly In 2015 Than 2007: Gallup
- Neiman Marcus Files For $100M IPO
- Texas Killings Suspected To Be Ritualistic
- Activision Blizzard Revenues Up Despite 'World Of Warcraft' Losses
- Putin Installs Priest To Oversee Crimean Archaeological Site
- Etsy Plunges 14% After Posting Wider Second-Quarter Loss
- Cecil The Lion Case Charts New Territory For US Wildlife Law
- Kelly Osbourne ‘Will Not Apologize For Being Racist As I Am NOT’