Former New York Gov. George Pataki announced Thursday he will officially join the presidential race and run for the Republican nomination.
Istanbul’s transgender community is flourishing, but Turkish laws are forcing men and women to find unsafe, illegal shortcuts to change gender legally.
U.S. energy officials say major advancements in turbine technologies and falling wind energy costs will help wind power to grow six-fold by 2050.
Two years after a partnership with stores, the world's biggest music recognition app wants its users to start "Shazaming" ads and products in real life.
Russian President Vladimir Putin said the arrests were carried out to interfere with Russia's plans to host the 2018 World Cup.
According to a United Nations report, about 795 million people worldwide are going hungry today -- a fall of over 21 percent in the last 25 years.
Internet giants Alibaba and Tencent square up in the country's new online banking sector, at the start of potentially far-reaching financial reforms.
- Tamir Rice's Father Breaks Silence About Son's 2014 Death
- Greek Coast Guard Rescues 216 Migrants In Aegean Sea
- Russia Aerial Military Exercises Continue Despite NATO Concerns
- China’s Stock Market Falls 6.5% In 'Correction'
- Russian Air Force To Buy At Least 50 Tu-160 Bombers
- IRS Believes Hackers Responsible For Breach Were In Russia: Reports
- China's Most Wanted Fugitive Held In US
- Iran, North Korea Building Secret Arms Ties: Report