Relatives of the missing MH370 passengers have expressed caution, anger and pain over news that debris thought to be from the aircraft has been found.
Is the wreckage from MH370? Aviation specialists and engineers will glean clues about the plane's fate and perhaps the location of other pieces.
He's exiting the magazine months after it retracted an erroneous story about a reputed gang rape at the University of Virginia.
"For people who live in the Arctic, the permafrost is melting, and indigenous communities are literally melting away," said one of 13 bridge-dangling protesters in Portland, Oregon.
A proposed buffer zone in northern Syria could open up a pathway for millions of refugees to return home.
A Democratic Party financier's firm received $1 billion in Illinois pension cash after he and his wife donated to a political action committee.
Transgender porn has been a fascination behind closed doors. But does it help gain acceptance for transgender people?
- US Says Europeans Could Help More In South China Sea Dispute
- Top Sunni Muslim Scholar Now Opposes Suicide Bombings
- Asian Shares, Dollar Up On Fed's Economic Optimism
- Trump Leads Republican Presidential Race With 25%: Poll
- Taliban Boss' Death Creates Power Vacuum, Threatens Peace Talks
- University Of Virginia Graduates Sue Rolling Stone Over Rape Story
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Half-Brother Breaks Silence
- North Korea Bigger Threat Than Ever To South: Analyst