Stock exchanges across Europe opened higher Wednesday but were unable to hold on to gains, even as Asian markets coped with volatility.
Thai police have issued a warrant for a man identified as Emrah Davutoglu and charged him with conspiracy to possess unauthorized war materials.
China's plan to raise $15 billion for a market stabilization fund failed to reassure investors, amid concerns about growth in China and the U.S.
The next debate will be held at the Ronald Reagan presidential library in Simi Valley, California.
The shooter who killed four others and himself at a Washington state high school in October 2014 revealed his state of mind in a text message.
The program has targeted several high-value ISIS members despite official reservations about the CIA's role in the strikes, according to a Washington Post report.
Former Malaysian premier Mahathir Mohamad wants Prime Minister Razak to step down over corruption allegations.
- Biden Is Top Choice Of Democrats If Clinton Falters: Reuters/Ipsos Poll
- Uber India Passenger Withdraws US Lawsuit Over Alleged Rape
- 11 Migrants Drown Heading From Turkey To Greek Island: Reports
- 18 Turkish Workers Kidnapped In Baghdad
- Mississippi Pair Indicted For Trying To Join ISIS
- Paris Apartment Building Fire Kills At Least 8 People
- Missouri Death Row Inmate Executed After 25 Years In Prison
- Israel Slams Palestinians' Push To Fly Their Flag At UN