Protests were sparked after a man died in police custody. Critics say that the Dutch police practice ethnic profiling and discrimination against the majority-immigrant population of Schilderswijk.
Doctors Without Borders condemned the “violent intrusion,” in which Afghan soldiers raided the facility and arrested three patients who were being treated there.
Friends of alleged mass shooter Dylann Roof could face charges, if authorities find that they were aware of his alleged plans to carry out the attack.
The Texas Senator's call came after the body passed a resolution to condemn Israel's conduct during the 2014 Gaza war. The U.S. was the only country to vote against it.
The officer is alleged to have leaked military secrets to a Chinese agent. It follows the jailing of two officials from the same unit last month, for passing classified information to arms dealers.
The Pirate Party, which proposed the bill after the Charlie Hebdo massacre, said on its blog that "freedom will not give in to bloody attacks."
- Austrian Minister Says Europe Can Easily Cope With Grexit
- France's Hollande Says Ready To Hold Summit On Boko Haram
- Orlando Eye Ferris Wheel Stops, Firefighters Rescue Riders
- Japan Pledges $6 Billion To Mekong Nations To Counter China Bank
- Oregon Marijuana Fans Look To Cash In On New Law
- Intel Shakeup Absorbs Remains Of McAfee
- Another Doctor Gets MERS In South Korea
- Mormon Leader Boyd K. Packer Dies At 90