Samsung has predicted its operating profit in the third quarter will rise by as much as 80 percent, but its problems in the smartphone market are likely to continue.
The anti-trafficking mission marks a shift from a surveillance-and-rescue phase, and involves the interception and seizure of traffickers' vessels.
The offer represents a 44 percent premium over SABMiller’s closing share price on Sept. 14 -- a day before speculation arose of a takeover bid.
Meituan.com may merge with an app provider to create a $15 billion company that will rival the Chinese Internet giant, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Despite an economic slowdown, Chinese tourism continues to grow -- as do frustrations for travelers.
The British prime minister is set to announce a policy that will create 200,000 "affordable" homes by 2020 to promote home ownership in the country.
The New York Attorney General has opened an investigation into the fantasy sports sites after reports of a scandal, similar to possible insider trading, were revealed Monday.
- 4 Arrested In Connection With Terrorism-Linked Sydney Shooting
- Microsoft Will Roll Out Windows 10 To Phones In December
- Australia's Top Court Rules Against Gene Patents In Landmark Judgment
- Model Chloe Goins Files Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby
- Oregon Shooter's Mother Knew Of Son’s Fascination With Guns: Report
- Burkina Faso Coup Leader Charged With Murder
- Bank Of Japan Leaves Stimulus Package Unchanged
- Texas Executes Convict For Killing Man In $8 Robbery