Retired neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson, a Republican, launched his presidential campaign Monday and noted that he was proud he has never run for public office.
When McDonald’s shareholders gather for their annual meeting in Oak Brook, Illinois, later this month, they will be greeted by thousands calling for "$15 and a union."
The former CEO of Hewlett-Packard says her business experience makes her qualified for the Republican nomination for president in 2016.
The country's top weather tracker warned that the nation faces rising threats from typhoons, floods, droughts and heat waves.
Comcast Corp. reported Q1 2015 earnings Monday, beating analysts' estimates but losing another 8K video subscribers.
The Conservative Review dinged Sens. Rubio and Paul for straying ideologically on immigration, foreign policy.
Senator Kirsten Gillibrand has accused the Pentagon of failing to disclose the actual extent of sexual assault in the U.S. military.
- Oil Rises To 2015 High Of $67 A Barrel
- Mexican President Draws Ire For Press Freedoms Statement
- Israel Foreign Minister Takes Party To Opposition
- FBI Names A 'Draw Muhammad' Contest Shooter
- Pregnant Women, Girls Among Those Rescued By Nigerian Army
- Mark Zuckerberg Acts On Internet.org Complaints
- 3 Chinese Vessels Intrude Japanese Waters Near Senkaku Islands
- Gunmen Attack School In Pakistan, 1 Dead: Police