As the death toll from Europe's migrant crisis mounts, politicians, activists and experts are becoming increasingly critical of the EU's response to the situation.
The deputy has been identified as Darren Goforth, 47. Authorities said that a manhunt is underway for the suspect.
Radar images showed the shape of a train platform with what appears to be cannons mounted on military-type wagons.
Latin America's largest economy is on course to shrink in what analysts say will be its most prolonged contraction since the 1930s.
Hillary Clinton’s support is at 45 percent and Bernie Sanders’ is at 25 percent. That's the smallest lead she has had since polling began in 2012.
The tropical storm wreaked havoc on Puerto Rico Friday after killing at least 25 people on the island of Dominica.
The 19-year-old at the center of a high-profile New Hampshire prep school rape trial was acquitted of the most serious sexual assault charges.
- Weekend of protests set to pile pressure on Malaysia's PM
- Pilot In NY Air Show Fatally Crashes Plane
- Mexico Tells Texas: Don't Deny Undocumented Children Citizenship
- No Retrial Announced After Mistrial In NC Officer Shooting Case
- New Laws Wouldn't Have Prevented Virginia Shooting: White House
- ISIS Targeting African Colleges To Recruit: Ghana
- 12 Million Syrians Have Fled Their Homes: UN
- Greek Coast Guard Rescues 665 Migrants