The White House has ended a program to train Syrian rebels to fight the Islamic State group, officials said Friday.
WikiLeaks claims it has obtained the final negotiated text of the Obama administration's Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal that covers intellectual property rights.
Steven Jones was taken into custody at Northern Arizona University after the student gunned down one person and wounded three others on the northeast end of the Flagstaff campus.
The Hyperloop may become greatest transportation project of the 21st century. Two entrepreneurs are leading separate efforts — but one believes he has an edge.
PC sales have fallen as much as 11 percent year-on-year, and even Apple is feeling the pain — but Windows 10 promises a brighter future.
NBA officials hope a first-class user experience on its streaming service will held to build up its international fan base — and its revenue.
Shanghai's granting of a license to Uber's local rival Didi Kuaidi could open the floodgates for a shake-up of China's taxi market, experts say.
- Northern Arizona University Shooter Held, 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Oregon Gun Rights Advocates To Protest Obama
- High Rate Of French Muslim Job Discrimination: Study
- Chinese Firm To Sell Walmart Stakes
- 3.6M Volkswagen Cars In Europe Require Hardware Changes
- Hispanic Hecklers Accuse Clinton Of Taking Money From Private Prisons
- FAA May Use Radio Signals To Catch Drones Flying Near Airports
- Tunisia's National Dialogue Quartet Wins Nobel Peace Prize