New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie announced on Tuesday his intent to run for president in 2016, becoming the 14th Republican to officially enter the race.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie just joined a big field of Republican presidential hopefuls, and even though he's not in first place, he shouldn't be counted out.
Music lovers with iPhones have a new option in addition to Spotify and Rdio. Here's what you need to know.
After years of governance under hefty deficits, Puerto Rico, which means "rich port" in Spanish, doesn't have enough money to pay its debts.
By attacking tourists and the tourism industry, Tunisian extremists are creating more unemployment among young people — and making radicalization and recruiting easier.
In the wake of the recent massacre in Charleston, intense public backlash against Confederate symbols has ensued — and the debate is roaring in small rural communities.
Gov. Scott Walker's state budget proposal would threaten tenure protection at the University of Wisconsin, worrying professors, who are now asking, "why now?"
- Zimbabwe President To Obama: Will You Marry Me?
- Pope Francis To Fly Directly To US From Cuba
- Al-Shabab Increases Attacks During Ramadan
- New York Prison Officials Put On Leave After Breakout: Reports
- Apple's Beats 1 Has Started Transmitting Ahead Of Launch
- Ukraine's Entrance Into NATO Years Away: Poroshenko
- China, Russia Renewing Focus On Military Ties
- Space Junk Burns Up In Atmosphere Over Southern US