According to the Pentagon, the F-35B will eventually replace three legacy aircraft. The first deployment for the aircraft is scheduled to take place in 2017.
Palestinians will lodge a complaint against Israel at the International Criminal Court over the killing of an 18-month-old baby, suspected to have been carried out by Jewish settlers, Mahmoud Abbas said Friday.
The former CEO of defunct MtGox -- once the world’s largest hub for trading the virtual currency -- was arrested over the disappearance of bitcoins worth nearly $500 million.
The Saudi embassy in the U.K. offered condolences to the bin Laden family, which is believed to be extremely close to the Saudi royals.
Chris Christie’s super PAC took $50,000 from Exxon’s lobbying firm as the governor fought for a low environmental settlement.
Hillary Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, released returns from 2007 to 2014 on Friday.
The declaration is meant to allow greater mobilization of firefighters and supplies to help fight raging wildfires across the state.
- US Soldiers Mapping North Korean Underground Facilities
- Airplane Debris Arrives In France For MH370 Investigation
- Pacific Rim Free Trade Talks fall Short Of Deal
- Venezuela Supermarket Looting Leaves One Dead, Dozens Detained
- China's Fake 'Air Jordan' Company Not Unique
- Hundreds In Minneapolis Protest Sandra Bland's Death
- 45 Murdered In Baltimore In July
- Gay Staten Island Man Says Police Beat Him, Yelled Homophobic Slurs