RandPaul.com was previously a fan site for supporters of the U.S. senator, but Paul's tech-savvy campaign grabbed it.
Uber doesn't like what the press is writing about it. So it's looking for an editor to help Uber write about itself.
The cable operator announced a multiyear plan to improve its notorious customer service, but not everyone is buying it.
Despite being a social conservative, the then-governor resisted calls by the right to end Florida's investments in a firm that distributed X-rated films.
Tablet sales continue to plummet across the board as phones get bigger and tablet users age.
More ISIS-inspired attacks on American soil are likely, a retired FBI counterterrorism agent says after the Garland, Texas, incident.
A report on so-called Deflategate exonerated New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick but not his quarterback.
- Yes, Your Apple Watch Is Giving You A Rash
- An Unlikely Ally In The Fight Against A Deadly Superbug
- Maryland Governor Lifts State Of Emergency
- Former US House Speaker Jim Wright Dies At 92
- First Modern Palestinians To Gain Sainthood
- US Stocks Drop As Microsoft, Apple Fall 1%
- Surveillance Planes Monitored Baltimore Protests: Report
- MH17 Brought Down By Ukraine Missile: Russian Report