Militants threw rocks at women who would not run from Boko Haram's camp in the Sambisa Forest, according to survivors.
Prime Minister Bejamin Netanyahu is to meet Monday with protest leaders and government officials in wake of violent anti-racism demonstrations.
After the curfew lift, police updated the media on strategies for getting the city back to normal.
Approaching an especially expensive election, the FEC can’t seem to agree on anything.
The violence stemmed from a conflict between rival Albanian and Pakistani gangs.
"To many, the dichotomy between what happened on Everest in the days after the quake and what hasn’t been happening everywhere else is striking."
An international team of scientists is calling for manufacturers to stop using the chemicals while safer alternatives are explored.
- Costa Rica Issues Emergency Alert After Ocean Chemical Spill
- GM Set To Storm India As Korea Costs Climb
- 2 Arrested By North Korea Say They Spied For South: CNN
- Rubgy Player, 29, Dies After Heart Attack During Game
- Hillary Clinton: 'Win A Call From Me'
- Taliban, Afghan Figures Talk Ceasefire
- Boehner Says Clinton Should Support White House On TPP
- Kerry Says Israel Safer With Iran Nuclear Deal