The former CEO of Hewlett-Packard says her business experience makes her qualified for the Republican nomination for president in 2016.
Comcast Corp. reported Q1 2015 earnings Monday, beating analysts' estimates but losing another 8K video subscribers.
Smith College now admits self-identified transgender women.
The Conservative Review dinged Sens. Rubio and Paul for straying ideologically on immigration, foreign policy.
Senator Kirsten Gillibrand has accused the Pentagon of failing to disclose the actual extent of sexual assault in the U.S. military.
Australia's immigrant detention policy has been strongly condemned by rights groups, but the government says it is necessary to fight trafficking.
The U.S. military said, citing Kurdish forces, that there were no civilians in the area for two weeks before the airstrikes.
- Oil Rises To 2015 High Of $67 A Barrel
- Mexican President Draws Ire For Press Freedoms Statement
- Israel Foreign Minister Takes Party To Opposition
- FBI Names A 'Draw Muhammad' Contest Shooter
- Pregnant Women, Girls Among Those Rescued By Nigerian Army
- Mark Zuckerberg Acts On Internet.org Complaints
- 3 Chinese Vessels Intrude Japanese Waters Near Senkaku Islands
- Gunmen Attack School In Pakistan, 1 Dead: Police