With no party standing to win an outright majority, every one of the 650 parliamentary seats to be filled on Thursday is crucial.
The former Pennsylvania senator would be making his second bid for the White House if he announces a run on May 27.
The conservative sponsor of a bill that moves Texas closer to legalization wrote in an op-ed: "I don't believe that when God made marijuana he made a mistake that government needs to fix."
Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk says the company's Powerwall daily energy battery won’t save U.S. homeowners money.
Pope Francis has reportedly ordered priests to offer forgiveness both to women who have had abortions and doctors who performed them.
Despite being a social conservative, the then-governor resisted calls by the right to end Florida's investments in a firm that distributed X-rated films.
- Tornadoes On The Move From Texas To Nebraska
- Why Shares Of Whole Foods Are Plunging
- Pentagon Chief Calls For New Multiyear Defense Spending Deal
- At State Department, Private Email Servers 'Not Acceptable': Official
- Game Firm Zynga's Q1 Earnings Prevail, But 364 Jobs Will Be Cut
- Flat Q3 Profits For Murdoch’s Media ‘Empire’
- Tesla Maintains Model X Target Release Date
- Dow Dips 80 Points As Microsoft Sinks 2%