For many years, climate-change experts have proposed limiting global temperatures to 2 degrees Celsius above pre-industrial levels.
Chancellor Angela Merkel defended the cooperation extended by Germany to the NSA, saying it was necessary to combat terrorism.
Pacquiao, who will undergo surgery this week for a shoulder injury, denied claims he did not disclose it before the fight against Mayweather.
A new report has blamed the Israeli army's "policy of indiscriminate fire" for the deaths of Palestinian civilians in last year's war in Gaza.
The Senegal government's decision was criticized by the country's opposition leaders.
A new CBS News/New York Times poll shows a majority of blacks and whites agree that race relations are bad.
Law enforcement officials named two gunmen suspected of opening fire at a Prophet Muhammad art contest in Garland, Texas.
- US Jury Orders Motorola Mobility To Pay $10M In Fujifilm Lawsuit
- Famed Food Writer Joshua Ozersky Found Dead In Chicago Hotel
- Tsunami Threat Recedes After Earthquake In Papua New Guinea
- 49ers Fullback Bruce Miller Charged With Vandalism
- Australia's Central Bank Cuts Rates To Record-Low 2%
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts To Apologize To LA Police
- Obama's Best Jokes On David Letterman's Show
- British Royal Navy Joins Migrant Rescue In Mediterranean