The company Uncharted Play makes both jump ropes and soccer balls with a megawatt mission: to generate energy aimed at covering power cuts in developing countries.
Germany and the European Commission are talking about implementing a so-called solidarity tax, which could help alleviate the effects of Europe's refugee crisis.
A smart stove? You may not believe you need it, but you'd be surprised about that.
Turkish authorities say the explosions constituted a "terrorist attack," adding they are investigating claims that suicide bombers were responsible.
Sergio Marchionne, the CEO of its parent Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, has designed the initial public offering to cut its debt and help support a $54.5 billion expansion plan.
As China completes lighthouses on disputed islands in the South China Sea, it warns the U.S. against sending its naval vessels into the area.
CBS and NBC stations in multiple markets went dark Friday after Dish Network Corp. and Tegna Inc. were unable to agree on a new carriage contract.
- China’s Central Bank Expands Relending Pilot Program
- At Least 10 Feared Lost In Dublin Fire
- 2 Dead In Jerusalem As Palestinian-Israeli Violence Rages On
- International Teams Gear Up To Fight Indonesian Forest Fires
- Accidental China Restaurant Explosion Kills At Least 17
- Drone Crashes In Park Close To White House
- Turkish Police Detain Editor Of Paper Close To Erdogan Foe
- Dell Plans To Use VMware To Help Pay For EMC Deal