Is the wreckage from MH370? Specialists will glean clues about the plane's fate and perhaps the location of other parts.
Investigators are examining aircraft debris on Reunion Island that could be a wing flap unique to Boeing 777 planes.
Relatives of the missing MH370 passengers have expressed caution, anger and pain over news that debris thought to be from the aircraft has been found.
He's exiting the magazine months after it retracted an erroneous story about a gang rape at the University of Virginia.
"For people who live in the Arctic, the permafrost is melting, and indigenous communities are literally melting away," said one of 13 bridge-dangling protesters in Portland, Oregon.
The social network's mobile advertising revenue now captures over three-fourths of total sales.
A proposed buffer zone in northern Syria could open up a pathway for millions of refugees to return home.
- Truck Hits Mexico Religious Procession, 16 Killed
- Plane Crash In Milwaukee Kills 2
- Nepal Landslide Kills 15, Death Toll May Rise: Ministry
- US Says Europeans Could Help More In South China Sea Dispute
- Top Sunni Muslim Scholar Now Opposes Suicide Bombings
- Asian Shares, Dollar Up On Fed's Economic Optimism
- Trump Leads Republican Presidential Race With 25%: Poll
- Taliban Boss' Death Creates Power Vacuum, Threatens Peace Talks