The boutique fitness company attracting a celebrity clientele has filed for a $100 million initial public offering.
The preference of people between the ages of 18 and 34 to walk rather than to drive is changing the face of American cities and suburbs.
At least 260 members of the Kurdistan Workers' Party have been killed during Turkey’s air campaign since July 24.
The Obama administration is considering options in striking back against China over a cyberattack that hit a government agency last month, the New York Times reported.
Dehydrated by a record-breaking drought, the state has missed out on an entire year's worth of rainfall since 2012, a NASA study found.
The F-35B will eventually replace three legacy aircraft, the Pentagon says. The first deployment is scheduled for 2017.
- US Troops Mapping North Korean Underground Facilities
- Syrian Army Advances On Plain After Rebel Offensive
- Large Crowds Expected For Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral
- Pacific Rim Free-Trade Talks Fall Short Of Deal
- Palestinian Youth Dies After West Bank Clash With Israeli Troops
- Airplane Debris Arrives In France For MH370 Investigation
- Venezuela Supermarket Looting Leaves 1 Dead, Dozens Detained
- China's Fake 'Air Jordan' Company Not Unique