Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales warns that the E.U. Safe Harbor ruling will create a "balkanized" Internet, but tech giants like Google, Microsoft and Facebook say it's no big deal.
Music industry stakeholders agree on the need for a global rights database, but building and maintaining one won't be cheap.
If Apple were to bring its profits back to the U.S., it would owe $59.2 billion in taxes alone, according to a new study.
A successful merger of the two companies would create a brewing giant worth $250 billion that would produce a third of the world’s beer.
Huffington Post may join the wave of unionized digital shops such as Gawker, Vice, Salon, Guardian US, ThinkProgress and Al Jazeera America.
The leading digital radio service paid $450 million for Ticketfly, which sold 16 million tickets last year.
Environmentalists have fought oil exploration in the region. This reserve is 10 times larger than the average oil reserve.
- Spain To Buy Reaper Drones From US Maker
- About 2,000 Prisoners Will Be Deported After DOJ Release
- Google, Twitter Partner To Speed Up Mobile Web Browsing
- Apple iOS Is Losing US Market Share To Android
- US Stocks Trim Gains After Crude Stockpiles Rise
- Malawi Gets A New Mobile Phone Operator
- Nobel Prize In Chemistry Awarded To Scientists For DNA Repair
- ISIS Nuclear Deal Snuffed By FBI