"We never get an evening meal, and often we don’t have water. I have been here for five months."
A new report on viewing habits from Ericsson ConsumerLab underscores cable television’s growing problem with "content discovery."
The Republican's "Star Wars" tweet joined a growing list of ridiculed social-media efforts by presidential candidates.
Amid strained relations between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia over the Iran nuclear deal, the leaders of the two nations met Friday in Washington.
The player who faced Serena Williams at the U.S. Open on Friday is ranked No. 101, but had a great first set against the defending champion.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton admitted she shouldn't have used a private email account, but said it was “allowed by the State Department.”
A mixed August employment report, coupled with recent stock market turmoil, could mean the Fed will hold off on lifting interest rates.
- Amazon Hiring Staff For Restaurants In Seattle, New York
- Germany Can Cope With Refugees Without Raising Taxes: Merkel
- Boeing Opens Commercial Spaceship Plant In Florida
- Chinese Navy Ships Spotted 12 Nautical Miles From US Coast
- Twitter Engineers, Managers Fleeing To Uber, Lyft: Report
- Probe Into 43 Mexican Students' Disappearance Is Flawed: Lawyers
- Wealth Managers Pay Defrauded Investors To Settle Madoff Case
- United Arab Emirates May Buy French Mistral Warship