After conceding defeat in the smartphone market, the software giant on Tuesday will likely push its Windows 10 Mobile platform as part of a revamped enterprise strategy.
The United States tentatively agreed to the Trans-Pacific Partnership Monday, but many members of Congress remain unsure about the deal.
Being a Caucasian from Vermont does not mean he cannot represent minorities’ interests, the Democratic presidential hopeful said.
Four major U.S. sponsors demanded Sepp Blatter resign, but failed to mention potential consequences if he doesn't.
The Trans-Pacific Partnership could be a boon for the American financial services industry, which vigorously lobbied for it.
Investors saw around $11 trillion wiped off the value of global equities in the third quarter, driven by fears China’s economic slowdown would spread.
- Cheerios Cereals Recalled Over Gluten Contamination
- Price Gouging Prohibited In Storm-Slammed South Carolina
- Fed Up With Verizon? So Is Your Mayor
- Thousands Desert Ukraine Military
- Romania Premier Offers To Take More Refugees
- West Virginia Sues Volkwagen Over Emissions Tests
- Mosques Brace For Planned Anti-Islam Protests
- Chechnya President's Publicity Stunt Features A Crocodile