A new CBS News/New York Times poll shows a majority of blacks and whites agree that race relations are bad.
The agreement is expected to enhance trade between the two nations to $70 billion a year by 2020.
For many years, climate-change experts have proposed limiting global temperatures to 2 degrees Celsius above pre-industrial levels.
Chancellor Angela Merkel defended the cooperation extended by Germany to the NSA, saying it was necessary to combat terrorism.
Pacquiao, who will undergo surgery this week for a shoulder injury, denied claims he did not disclose it before the fight against Mayweather.
A new report has blamed the Israeli army's "policy of indiscriminate fire" for the deaths of Palestinian civilians in last year's war in Gaza.
The Senegal government's decision was criticized by the country's opposition leaders.
- Chinese Conglomerate Fosun Buys US Insurer Ironshore
- Israel Tests Missile Propulsion System
- US Jury Orders Motorola Mobility To Pay $10M In Fujifilm Lawsuit
- Australia's Central Bank Cuts Rates To Record-Low 2%
- Famed Food Writer Joshua Ozersky Found Dead In Chicago Hotel
- 49ers Fullback Bruce Miller Charged With Vandalism
- Tsunami Threat Recedes After Earthquake In Papua New Guinea
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts To Apologize To LA Police