Investors were buoyed by the minutes of the U.S. Federal Reserve's September meeting that cast doubts over the chances of a rate hike this year.
The Hyperloop may become greatest transportation project of the 21st century. Two entrepreneurs are leading separate efforts — but one believes he has an edge.
NBA officials hope a first-class user experience on its streaming service will held to build up its international fan base — and its revenue.
The first group of refugees left for Sweden Friday under the plan, which aims to relocate 160,000 asylum-seekers across the EU over the next two years.
Under the proposed change, high-volume gun dealers will have to conduct background checks on potential buyers, the Washington Post reported.
Shanghai's granting of a license to Uber's local rival Didi Kuaidi could open the floodgates for a shake-up of China's taxi market, experts say.
Several projects, worth a total of about $45 billion, have reportedly been held up by funding bottlenecks and poor planning by local governments and agencies.
- Northern Arizona University Shooter Held, 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Tunisia's National Dialogue Quartet Wins Nobel Peace Prize
- ISIS Militants Kill Iranian Military Commander In Syria
- SABMiller Aims To Sway Investors With New Cost-Savings Goal
- Singapore Banks May Cut Funds To Companies Linked To Haze
- France Train Attack Hero Stabbed In Sacramento, Recovering
- California Bans Captive Orca Breeding At SeaWorld San Diego
- Randall Kerrick Gets Nearly $180K In Settlement