The death of a teenager who was stabbed during an attack on a gay pride parade exposes "hotbeds of hatred and of homophobia," according to a Jerusalem-based LGBT activist.
Financial disclosure forms show that Republican presidential candidates John Kasich and Ted Cruz are millionaires, while Scott Walker may be in debt.
The lineup for Thursday's GOP debate is coming into focus. Ohio Gov. Kasich and former Texas Gov. Perry may fight it out for the last spot.
Senators Ted Cruz and Rand Paul led the fight against the agency after controversial videos were released.
America-backed moderate rebels will get air support from the U.S., but will it help?
A new poll in New Jersey shows Gov. Chris Christie behind real estate mogul Donald Trump with Republicans.
After talks in Hawaii failed to provide a deal, the window to pass the Trans-Pacific Partnership is closing fast for the Obama administration.
- At Least 2 Injured In Shooting At New Jersey Concert
- Illegal Immigration Dominant At GOP Forum Even Without Trump
- 7 Dead From Legionnaires' Disease In NYC
- US Criminal Probe Initiated Against Deutsche Bank: Report
- First US-Trained Syria Rebel Believed Killed In Fighting: Sources
- Jury Keeps Death Penalty As Option For Colorado Movie Gunman
- Ohio Pot Legalization's Quest To Make Ballot After Fraud Probe
- State Department Watered Down Human Trafficking Report