The global rise in meat consumption and pet ownership, especially among emerging nations, has major implications for pharmaceutical companies.
Outside fantasy sports employees will be banned from playing on the embattled site as well.
Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales warns the E.U. Safe Harbor ruling will create a "balkanized" Internet. Tech giants like Google, Microsoft and Facebook say it's no big deal.
If Apple were to bring its profits back to the U.S., it would owe $59.2 billion in taxes, according to a new study.
Huffington Post may join the wave of unionized digital shops such as Gawker, Vice, Salon, Guardian US, ThinkProgress and Al Jazeera America.
Meituan.com may merge with an app provider to take on the Chinese Internet giant, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Environmentalists have fought oil exploration in the region. This reserve is 10 times larger than the average oil reserve.
- Obama Apologizes For Deadly Afghan Hospital Airstrike
- Drug Companies Donate $10M Against California Initiative
- Spanish King Urges Solidarity, Responsibility In Refugee Crisis
- Food Sustainability Won't Factor Into 2015 Dietary Guidelines
- FIFA Head Sepp Blatter To Be Suspended: Report
- Spain To Buy Reaper Drones From US Maker
- About 2,000 Prisoners Will Be Deported After DOJ Release
- Google, Twitter Partner To Speed Up Mobile Web Browsing