Just days before Saturday's devastating earthquake, a team of experts had warned of a "serious and growing earthquake risk" in Nepal.
Aid workers are hoping to prevent that number from rising sharply amid rescue efforts.
One of the world’s poorest countries, Nepal is an agricultural nation that relies on tourism to boost its economy. That might be in jeopardy now.
The construction of the telescope on a Hawaiian peak has been met with protests from locals who consider the land sacred.
Violence erupted across the city on Saturday, during massive demonstrations against the death of Freddie Gray.
Hillary Clinton, the presumptive Democratic nominee for president, stepped down from her family's foundation earlier this month.
Ethiopia anticipates $1.5 billion in foreign direct investment this year as its economy continues to show strength.
- Iowa State University Issues Alert Over Bomb Threat
- Authors Withdraw From Literary Event Over Charlie Hebdo Award
- UFC Champion Jon Jones Suspected Of Hit-And-Run
- Shelling In Eastern Ukraine Puts Fragile Ceasefire At Risk
- Pakistan Military's Move On Karachi Seen As 'Creeping Coup'
- Malaysia Says It Foiled Suspected Terrorist Plot
- Israel Kills Militants Trying To Plant Explosives On Golan Border
- Egypt Readying Assault On ISIS Positions: Report