The Russian president, who is a close ally of the Syrian president, said that Bashar Assad was ready to share power with a "healthy" opposition.
As Europe engages in a bout of soul-searching about its treatment of refugees, Gulf Arab states who have taken in no refugees from Syria are coming under increasing scrutiny.
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady released a statement on "deflategate" Friday, in which he denied involvement in the scandal, which saw the team use under-inflated balls.
"We never get an evening meal, and often we don’t have water. I have been here for five months."
A new report on viewing habits from Ericsson ConsumerLab underscores cable television’s growing problem with "content discovery."
The Republican's "Star Wars" tweet joined a growing list of ridiculed social-media efforts by presidential candidates.
Amid strained relations between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia over the Iran nuclear deal, the leaders of the two nations met Friday in Washington.
- Four Libyan Soldiers Killed In Clashes With ISIS
- China To Build Monument Commemorating Tianjin Blasts
- Deadly Salmonella Outbreak Linked To Cucumbers Grown In Mexico
- Amazon Hiring Staff For Restaurants In Seattle, New York
- Germany Can Cope With Refugees Without Raising Taxes: Merkel
- Boeing Opens Commercial Spaceship Plant In Florida
- Chinese Navy Ships Spotted 12 Nautical Miles From US Coast
- Twitter Engineers, Managers Fleeing To Uber, Lyft: Report