Long shot: The former Virginia official says he'll announce his presidential run in August. He'll likely be the 19th GOP candidate.
In 2013, Facebook made 1,231 U.S. hires. Only seven of the people they hired were black. Tech companies have to do better.
Novartis is in talks with insurance companies about a new pricing scheme in which Novartis would earn bonuses based on clinical outcomes that save insurers money.
"I can't continue to fight this," one military borrower told the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau about problems with his student loan servicer.
Renewed "negotiations" with the Taliban could be the first step to a lasting peace agreement.
The battle will focus on gaining back the upper hand from the Islamic State group by pushing the militants out of the city.
- Subway Drops Jared Fogle Amid Child Pornography Rumors
- All NY Colleges To Adopt 'Yes Means Yes' Sex Assault Policy
- Apple Watch Sales Have Fallen Off Sharply
- Leading US Science Group Nominates First Woman As Head
- North Korea Scrutinizing Officials, Workers After Defections: Report
- Americans Support Low-Skilled Visa Program For Legal Immigrants
- Islam Is Most-Followed Religion By Chinese Under 30: Report
- US Army To Cut 40,000 Troops