Lack of diversity within Silicon Valley is no secret, but what many in tech still don’t acknowledge is the lack of women and minorities involved in the venture capital part of the industry.
President Obama pledged to "hold Wall Street accountable" after the financial crisis, but government records show corporate crime prosecutions have plummeted.
Rick Perry is out, based on polls, and the only woman in the field, Carly Fiorina, won't make the debate either. Who is in and who is out?
Nigeria's new president Muhammadu Buhari must overhaul the country's state-owned oil company to save the West African nation from losing billions of dollars.
Authorities are awaiting a report from France, which is leading the investigation into a flaperon’s possible link to the missing Flight MH370.
Greece reached an agreement for a third bailout after months of acrimonious talks with its international creditors.
The bedrock of basic research, public money and a vibrant industry-academy partnership that built America's Silicon Valley is missing in India.
- Sandra Bland's Family Sues Trooper, Others Over Her Jail Death
- Former Saudi Officer Gets 9 Years For Fighting With ISIS
- US Issues Drone-Terrorism Warning
- Poll Shows Finns Prefer Alcoholics To Muslims
- 50 Cent Spent $72K A Month To Live In His Connecticut Mansion
- Respite For Commodities As Dollar Wilts, China Bounces
- Three US Airlines Ban Transport Of Hunting Trophies
- Millions In Malaysian PM’s Bank Accounts Were 'Donations'