Those who couldn't find space in the designated cremation spaces burned bodies in makeshift pyres by a river as thousands camped around Kathmandu.
Officials and aid groups also worry about the challenge of accessing remote areas of the Himalayan nation.
Just days before Saturday's devastating earthquake, a team of experts had warned of a "serious and growing earthquake risk" in Nepal.
Jay Z sent a series of tweets Sunday defending his streaming music company, Tidal.
Members of the Bali Nine drug-smuggling ring are scheduled to be executed by Indonesia any time after Tuesday evening.
The construction of the telescope on a Hawaiian peak has met with protests from locals.
Violence erupted across the city on Saturday, during massive demonstrations against the death of Freddie Gray.
- Texas Republicans Divided On Immigration Reform Bills
- Thousands Of Baltimore Mourners To Attend Freddie Gray Funeral
- Dozens Of Iraqi Police Killed In Clashes With ISIS In Ramadi
- Fitch Downgrades Japan On Fiscal Policy Concerns
- Kazakh President Reelected With 98% Majority Vote
- Deutsche Bank Pledges Overhaul, Shares Slide
- Big British Banks Face New Fines Of Nearly $30B
- Capgemini To Buy IGATE For $4 Billion