The dense, highly technical intellectual property provision is bad news for Internet groups. But Big Pharma and Tech love it.
Already facing a formal inquiry in New York and Massachusetts, DraftKings and FanDuel were hit with a class-action lawsuit Thursday.
Critics said the awarding of the prize has strayed from the original intentions of Alfred Nobel, while supporters said Tunisia needed global attention and support.
Republicans must find a candidate who can unite their conference and win the required 218 votes. Many are putting their hopes in Paul Ryan.
A sticking point is a contingency fund worth tens of billions of dollars and tucked deep into the 2016 Pentagon budget.
As Russia continues its airstrikes in Syria, U.S. ally Saudi Arabia has several options for leverage against Moscow.
Morgan Stanley is the latest U.S. bank facing pressure from environmental groups to limit its financing for coal mining and power plants.
- Google Drive Goes Down
- Palestinian Media Says Israel Targeting Them
- Latvia Considers Conscription As Defense Budget Increases
- Tesla Motors Lost $3.5B In Value Since Model X Debut
- Nielsen Data Conflicts With CNBC's Leno Laud
- One Dead In Third US Campus Shooting In A Week
- VW Diesels Not The Only Ones With Emission Issues
- Northern Arizona University Releases Names Of Shooting Victims