Goldman Sachs paid Bill Clinton $200,000 for a New York speech months before it began lobbying the State Department then headed by Hillary Clinton.
Those who couldn't find space in the designated cremation spaces burned bodies in makeshift pyres by a river as thousands camped around Kathmandu.
Traffic jams in Nepal’s Gorkha district are making it hard for rescue workers to bring food and supplies to those affected by the temblor.
Snapchat has hired Peter Hamby, CNN national political reporter, as its new Head of News.
Although scientists generally agree that genetically modified organisms are safe for human consumption, the public tends to believe otherwise.
Jay Z sent a series of tweets Sunday defending his streaming music company, Tidal.
Members of the Bali Nine drug-smuggling ring are scheduled to be executed by Indonesia any time after Tuesday evening.
- Thousands Of Baltimore Mourners To Attend Freddie Gray Funeral
- Nokia Denies Plans To Return To Smartphone Market
- S&P 500 Hits New Record As Apple Shares Leap 2%
- Texas Republicans Divided On Immigration Reform Bills
- Dozens Of Iraqi Police Killed In Clashes With ISIS In Ramadi
- Fitch Downgrades Japan On Fiscal Policy Concerns
- Kazakh President Re-elected With 98% Majority Vote
- Deutsche Bank Pledges Overhaul, Shares Slide