Marijuana farmers in California’s fabled Emerald Triangle are ready to go legit. Will it be enough for them to survive?
Defense Secretary Ashton Carter said Tuesday that more special ops forces will be on the ground in the Syrian conflict to fight the Islamic State group and free hostages.
U.S. President Barack Obama delivered an optimistic speech Tuesday at the Paris climate talks before leaving France.
Politicians, labor representatives and other leaders were set to gather in Washington Wednesday to demand Congress take action on Puerto Rico's debt crisis.
Figures from the European Union showed that unemployment fell to 10.7 percent in October -- its lowest since January 2012.
The trial for France's top ISIS recruiter, Salim Benghalem -- who some authorities call the mastermind behind last month's Paris attacks -- begins this week.
Data on manufacturing, auto sales, and construction are expected Tuesday as markets bet on a Federal Reserve interest rate increase this month.
- Senate Obamacare Repeal Vote Slated For Thursday
- 'Hey Reb!' Mascot Should Stay: University Of Nevada President
- Pope Francis Orders Audit Of Vatican's Finances
- Nigerian National Security Official Arrested For $2B Arms Fraud
- China To Launch Satellites To Fight Climate Change
- Amid Russian Tension, NATO To Ask Montenegro To Join
- Al Qaeda Branch Vows Bloodshed Over Saudi Arabia Mass Execution
- Brazil's Economy Shrinks More Than Expected In Third Quarter