Although the Islamic State group has claimed responsibility for Sunday's attack, experts have questioned the group's role.
The PEN American Center presented its 2015 Freedom of Expression Courage award to the French publication on Tuesday.
"We can’t wait any longer for a path to full and equal citizenship," Hillary Clinton said, at a Nevada high school where the student body is 70 percent Latino.
A judge said it's not up to the state to decide who is in the United States legally.
The budget passed 51-46, with all 46 Democratic senators voting no. The first House-Senate budget proposal since 2009, it ratifies a plan to slash spending by $5.3 trillion.
Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg took to her Facebook profile to say "the world is better for the years my beloved husband lived."
Sunday's violence in Texas has American Muslims looking for ways to counter what they see as anti-Muslim bigotry.
- Warplanes Strike Yemen's Saada and Hajja Provinces, Residents Say
- UKIP Candidate Suspended After Threatening To Shoot Tory Rival
- US Aims To Make Iran Nuclear Deal Immune To Russian, Chinese Veto
- Co-Pilot Lubitz Practiced Descent On Outbound Flight: Report
- Obama Administration Approves Cuba Ferry Service Licenses
- Why Shares Of Herbalife Are Surging
- Senator Says He Sees Iran Nuclear Bill Vote As Soon As Thursday
- Changing Gender On Hawaii Birth Certificate Just Got Easier