A sticking point is a contingency fund worth tens of billions of dollars and tucked deep into the 2016 Pentagon budget.
Morgan Stanley is the latest U.S. bank facing pressure from environmental groups to limit its financing for coal mining and power plants.
As Russia continues its airstrikes in Syria, U.S. ally Saudi Arabia has several options for leverage against Moscow.
The Hyperloop may become the greatest transportation project of the 21st century. Two entrepreneurs are leading separate efforts — but one believes he has an edge.
While "red tourism" is growing in China, some have reportedly criticized a new theme park for attempting to "brainwash" children.
Calls for an investigation into the bombing of the Doctors Without Borders hospital might also have the effect of boosting monetary support for the group, experts said.
The White House has ended a program to train Syrian rebels to fight the Islamic State group, officials said Friday.
- US Sees Three Campus Shootings In One Week
- VW Diesels Not The Only Ones With Emission Issues
- Northern Arizona University Releases Names Of Shooting Victims
- ISIS Fighters Told Raping Women Makes Them Muslim
- LA Ready To Earthquake-Proof Itself
- Kevin McCarthy Wikipedia Page Altered
- Oregon Gun Rights Advocates To Protest Obama
- High Rate Of French Muslim Job Discrimination: Study