Officials and aid groups also worry about the challenge of accessing remote areas of the Himalayan nation.
Just days before Saturday's devastating earthquake, a team of experts had warned of a "serious and growing earthquake risk" in Nepal.
One of the world’s poorest countries, Nepal is an agricultural nation that relies on tourism to boost its economy. That might be in jeopardy now.
Members of the Bali Nine drug-smuggling ring are scheduled to be executed by Indonesia any time after Tuesday evening.
The construction of the telescope on a Hawaiian peak has been met with protests from locals who consider the land sacred.
Violence erupted across the city on Saturday, during massive demonstrations against the death of Freddie Gray.
The Calbuco volcano erupted for the first time in decades last week and rained down tons of ash across Chile and Argentina.
- Capgemini To Buy IGATE For $4 Billion
- World Shares Hit New High But Europe Rally Fades On Greece
- Iowa State University Issues Alert Over Bomb Threat
- Authors Withdraw From Literary Event Over Charlie Hebdo Award
- UFC Champion Jon Jones Suspected Of Hit-And-Run
- Shelling In Eastern Ukraine Puts Fragile Ceasefire At Risk
- Pakistan Military's Move On Karachi Seen As 'Creeping Coup'
- Israel Kills Militants Trying To Plant Explosives On Golan Border