At least 17 bodies have been recovered from the camp so far, and helicopter rescue missions have been hampered by bad weather at the site.
Protestors took to Baltimore streets, asking for answers concerning Freddie Gray's death.
Obama gave a shoutout to the cast of "Blackish," which was in attendance. "Being blackish only makes you popular for so long. Trust me," he lamented.
Kidnappers failed to release Weinstein after ransom was paid and instead started making demands for a prisoner exchange.
The latest update from Nepalese authorities puts the death toll from Saturday's earthquake at 1,910, including 721 in Kathmandu.
Potentially deadly mudflows have forced 2,000 more evacuations following the eruption of Chile's Calbuco volcano.
The Facebook Safety Check app asks users in disaster zones whether they are safe.
- Three People Dead In Molotov Cocktail Attack In California
- Tesla Site, Elon Musk Twitter Hacked
- FBI Rifle Stolen Prior To Obama Utah Visit
- Russian Hackers Read Obama's Unclassified Emails Last Year: NYT
- UN Head Asks Indonesia To Halt Death Sentences For Bali Nine
- VW Chairman Drives Away After Failing To Oust Company CEO
- Michigan Governor Considering Presidential Run
- 4 Killed By ISIS Car Bombs On Iraq-Jordan Border