- There are plenty of movies to see over Thanksgiving weekend. Check out what's new in theaters and what you can't miss.
- Garbage patches form in the high seas due to rotating ocean currents and pose a serious threat to marine life.
- Seychelles, an island nation with a population smaller than Davenport, Iowa, has become a haven for international corruption and money laundering.
- Foreign runners made their debut at Pyongyang’s annual marathon Sunday as North Korea sprinted toward its own ambitious tourism goals.
- The large objects that Australian officials said were spotted by satellite four days ago are the most promising find in days as searchers scour a vast area.
Lemurs On The Verge Of Extinction, Primate Is 'Collateral Damage' Of 2009 Political Crisis In MadagascarThe puppy-eyed primates are particularly vulnerable following political turmoil following a 2009 military-led coup.
- A.P. Moller-Maersk said the cause of the death of both men "was not related to vessel operations or their duties as security personnel."
- Was Jada Pinkett Smith the right choice to play Fish Mooney in the upcoming series "Gotham"?
- Agriculture was meant to be the theme of this week's AU summit, but CAR and South Sudan took center stage.
- Madagascar records an average of 500 cases of The “Black Death” annually.
- A treasure trove of dinosaur footprints is found in Alaska; our sun appears to be taking it easy during the solar maximum.