The wait is finally over! The official Season 21 roster for the hit ABC series “Dancing With the Stars” has been revealed. And we have to admit, the celebrity cast for the upcoming installment of the reality competition is full of personality.
— Official DWTS (@DancingABC) September 2, 2015
The anticipated announcement, which unveiled the final four contestants of the star-studded cast, was made on "Good Morning America" on Wednesday. Check out which red carpet stars will be battling it out on the ballroom floor with the hopes of taking home the coveted Mirror Ball Trophy during Season 21.
1. Kim Zolciak, “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” reality star, and Tony Dovolani
2. Gary Busey, actor, and Anna Trebunskaya
3. Tamar Braxton, singer, and Val Chmerkovskiy
4. Paula Deen, celebrity chef, and Louis Van Amstel
5. Hayes Grier, Vine star, and Emma Slater
6. Nick Carter, Backstreet Boys member, and Sharna Burgess
7. Victor Espinoza, Triple Crown-winning jockey, and Karina Smirnoff
8. Andy Grammer, singer, and Allison Holker
9. Bindi Irwin, animal activist, and Derek Hough
10. Chaka Khan, Grammy-winning singer, and Keo Motsepe
11. Carlos Pena Jr., actor, and Witney Carson
12. Alexa PenaVega, actor, and Mark Ballas
13. Alex Skarlatos, American hero, and Lindsay Arnold
Which dancing duo do you think has what it takes to win Season 21 of “Dancing with the Stars”? Sound off in the comments section below and share your prediction of who will be dubbed the winner of the 2015 season. Don’t forget to tune into the premiere episode on Monday, Sept. 14, on ABC.