Judge Vonda Evans tried to keep order in her Detroit courtroom Monday after a man convicted of murdering his baby daughter was removed yelling, moments after being sentenced to mandatory life in prison.

D’Andre Lane, 33, denied any role in his daughter’s death despite prosecutors' claims he staged a carjacking to cover up the disappearance of Bianca Jones, just two years old, according to CBS Detroit.

The body of the child has not been found, but prosecutors were able to prove Lane not only faked a carjacking but enlisted his neighbors to search for Bianca, fully knowing she would not be found. He was found guilty of murdering her in a rage after the toddler wet her pants, although Lane did admit he did “discipline” Bianca.

“I just wanna say, first and foremost, I did not murder my child; I did not abuse my child. I love all of my children — all of them,” Lane said in court on Monday. “You’re the only ones who said she’s dead. No one got on that stand and said she’s dead. No one said they found evidence that proved she’s dead. But I understand — this is what you need. You need a conviction; you need somebody to take the fall; you need somebody to take the blame.”

While bailiffs were escorting the Detroit dad, who fathered seven children with seven different women, from the court, he walked in front of the bench and called the judge a “liar” and by her first name.

“It’s very unfortunate that you made that statement, but I’m going to attribute it to the fact that you’re a person that is suffering very deeply because of what you’ve done,” Evans said, incensed. “You figured that (in) a city plagued with violence, understaffed by police, who would care about the disappearance of your child? But you were wrong.”

From the start of the trial Lane was painted as an abusive father unhealthily obsessed with his children’s potty training, the Detroit News reported. Police dogs determined a body was stored in Bianca’s room and in the backseat of the car, which was found just an hour after a gunman supposedly stole it.

Lane also told detectives he hit the girl in the head with a stick after she urinated in her bed. His attorney said it was a “trial by media,” an assessment that Lane’s wife backed up.

"They never looked for my daughter," she said. "They never really cared, they only wanted evidence and a conviction and to close out the case without solving it. I want the court to know they made a mistake, and I intend to correct it."