- Google and its sister company Jigsaw are offering election organizations around the world free cybersecurity protection to help ensure the integrity of their elections.
- Pennsylvania's attorney general wants to halt recount efforts in Pennsylvania.
- Fake news sites appearing on Facebook and Google have come under heavy scrutiny after Donald Trump’s win, but his supporters fear a war on these sites will lead to censorship of conservative news outlets.
- Donald Trump has repeatedly termed the deal as “disastrous,” claiming it would be his “number one priority” to dismantle the agreement as president.
- Trump is the second president-elect in 16 years to lose the popular vote. His election could intensify a state push to circumvent the Electoral College.
- Americans are already sharing their stories of discrimination after Donald Trump's victory.
- Silicon Valley was a huge supporter of Hillary Clinton prior to Tuesday's defeat to Donald Trump. The Valley's response after Trump's win has been mixed.
- Even if President-elect Donald Trump is hobbled by Congressional Democrats, he'll be able to tweak Obamacare.