"The Fast and the Furious" film franchise star Paul Walker would have been 42 years old Saturday. The actor was killed in a tragic car accident Nov. 30, 2013. Before becoming well-known for his role in the "The Fast and the Furious" movie franchise, Walker starred in a slew of other hits, such as "Varsity Blues" in 1991, "She's All That" in 1999, "The Skulls" in 2000 and "Into the Blue" in 2005.
Walker also starred in the posthumously released box-office hit "Furious 7," which paid tribute to the actor by closing with a scene of him riding off into the sunset.
1. "I'm much more likely to give myself a kick in the butt than a pat on the back."
2. "You know, all that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. Everything else is just sprinkles on the sundae."
3. "I'm into being a dad, that's where my focus is most of the time. I'm an actor, that's my job, but it's not my life. I have a lot of other interests too."
4. "I'm a dreamer. I've got this whole thing where I think I'm supposed to be a musician. I live by the seat of my pants, but I'd like to think that I'm also pretty sensible."
5. "Some people say that you should go to all the parties, to the nightclubs, the Viper Room, and make contacts, and I look at them and say, 'You don't want to have contacts with those people.' Look at what happened to River Phoenix [who died of a drug overdose outside the Viper Room in 1993). If you get caught up in that, it ruins you. Hollywood is garbage."
6. "Life's too short. And the biggest curse is falling in love with somebody."
7. "I want to get married. I think about it a lot. But I also think about my cars, so maybe my priorities aren't exactly in line just yet."