- Virgin Group Promotes Hugh Jackman’s 'Real Steel' with New Plane
September 28 2011 1:16 AM
Richard Branson's Virgin America has teamed up with DreamWorks Pictures for the purpose of launching Hugh Jackman's new blockbuster Real Steel.
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner: Understanding the Hype
September 26 2011 1:33 PM
Boeing finally delivered the first 787 Dreamliner to All Nippon Airways Sunday after years of delays; the plane will offer greater passenger comfort and huge fuel savings for airlines.
- Boeing 'Dreamliner' to (Finally) Take Flight
August 26 2011 3:38 PM
After years of headaches and heartbreak, Boeing Co. got the green light from the U.S. government on Friday to enter its 787 Dreamliner into commercial service to fly passengers.
- A Free Trip to Space! Online Competition Winner to Get Zero Gravity Experience
August 03 2011 1:38 AM
If you thought that space exploration and zero-gravity experience is only for astronauts and celebrities, then think again.
- Airbus and Lufthansa Launch World?s First Passenger Bio-fuel Flights
July 29 2011 6:59 AM
Lufthansa and Airbus has launched the world's first ever daily commercial passenger flights using bio-fuel.
- New York to Sydney in five hours! Supersonic jet to revolutionize air travel [PHOTOS]
July 06 2011 2:53 AM
UK-based Hypermach Europe Aeronautics have introduced a new generation of supersonic jet that claims to change the way the world does business..... forever.
- Amphibious sport plane set to hit market by 2012 (PHOTOS)
July 05 2011 4:30 AM
ICON A5 amphibious sport plane can be launched or retrieved like a boat at a boat ramp, or launched and retrieved on land. It can fly in the air, operate on land and water, and also easy to transport on the road.
- PHOTOS: Airbus futuristic see-through transparent plane
June 16 2011 8:14 AM
Airbus unveiled its model for transparent planes last week that may offer flights in 2050. The plane will offer panoramic views of the sky and the ground. Have a look at the pictures of the futuristic aircraft.
- Eurocopter Unveils Mercedes-Style Helicopter
May 19 2011 11:07 AM
The EC145 made its world debut at the 2011 European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition, one year after the concept was announced
- Buy a Private Jet, Get a Lotus Sports Car for Free!
May 19 2011 9:47 AM
Hawker Beechcraft and Group Lotus promotion begins this week at the European Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition and continues through June 30
- As NASA Shuttle Program is Phased Out, Space Travel Becomes a Luxury
May 16 2011 10:56 AM
Space Adventures, Ltd. will fly you to the moon in high style - and for a hefty price
- ‘eGenius’ electric concept aircraft by Airbus makes its public debut
April 23 2011 5:05 AM
Airbus unveiled a new electric concept aircraft eGenius at the AERO Friedrichshafen 2011 industry event in Germany thereby continuing its support of eco-efficient technologies for commercial aviation.
- Boeing, Qatar Airways announce order for five 777s
April 10 2011 3:51 AM
Boeing and Qatar Airways announced orders for three 777 Freighters and two 777-300ERs valued at $1.4 billion at list prices.
- Airbus acts as catalyst in the ‘Camelina’ sustainable bio-kerosene jet-fuel project
March 23 2011 6:55 AM
Airbus along with Tarom Romanian Air Transport and a consortium of key stakeholders have established one of Europe's first projects aiming to establish a sustainable bio-kerosene jet-fuel processing and production capability.
- Boeing 747-8 first flight, a success
March 21 2011 6:00 AM
The Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental successfully began its flight test program on Sunday, taking off from Paine Field in Everett, Washington.
- Boeing celebrates the delivery of the first Sky Interior 737-700
March 14 2011 5:29 AM
US-based aerospace corporation, Boeing, along with Berlin-based German carrier airberlin celebrated the delivery of the first Next-Generation 737-700 with the new Boeing Sky Interior.
- Virgin Blue adds taste to air travel
March 09 2011 2:20 AM
Bringing a new flavor to Virgin Blue Group of Airlines is the new collaboration with leading Australian chef Luke Mangan.
- Boeing delivers next-gen 737 to Copa Airlines
March 04 2011 7:08 AM
Boeing delivered a Next-Generation 737 with the new Boeing Sky Interior to Latin American carrier, Copa Airlines on Thursday.
- Virgin Galactic signs world’s first commercial contract for space research
March 01 2011 2:17 AM
Sir Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic, LLC announced yesterday the first ever commercial contract to fly scientists into space for the purpose of conducting research experiments.
- Elle Macpherson launches Virgin Blue’s new designer uniforms
February 25 2011 5:38 AM
Australian supermodel, Elle Macpherson and Virgin Blue have partnered to launch the brand's new flight attendant uniforms on a fashion runway on Wednesday.