- F-Type Jaguar Sports Car Announced At New York Auto Show 2012 [PHOTOS]
April 04 2012 7:19 PM
Jaguar, in a much anticipated announcement, said Wednesday at the New York Auto Show 2012 that it will bring the completely new Jaguar F-Type sports car into production at an accelerated pace and will unveiled the new car later this year.
- New York Auto Show 2012: BMW 3 Series Goes Electric, As Classics Get Amped With New Designs And Apple Integration [PHOTOS]
April 04 2012 1:13 PM
The 2012 New York International Auto Show might feature a dizzying array of dazzling cars from around the world, but one little German automaker had all eyes steadily glued. BMW announced its new M5 and M6 models as well as the BMW X1 and the 6 Series Gran Coupe models. All new models stick to the quintessential BMW values - outstanding performance, exceptional efficiency and stunning design.
- Cadillac Named Most Improved Luxury Brand by J.D. Power at New York International Auto Show 2012
April 04 2012 10:49 AM
Cadillac was named Most Improved Luxury Car Brand by J.D. Power and Associates at the 2012 New York International Auto Show, Wednesday.
- Ford Revives Lincoln With Glass Roof And 'Date Nights'
April 03 2012 3:38 PM
Ford Motor Co is rolling out new Lincoln models with a panoramic glass roof option to lure younger, more affluent buyers, as the No. 2 U.S. automaker tries to revive a luxury brand whose sales peaked two decades ago.
- Chip Stocks Ease After Industry Group Confirms Recovery Gaining
April 03 2012 12:05 PM
Chip stocks eased Tuesday after the Semiconductor Industry Association published data showing sales increased for the three months ended in February.
- McLaren MP4-12C GT3 Top Gear Track Test Video And Racing Debut
March 29 2012 6:46 PM
What's the best way to watch the new McLaren MP4-12C GT3 drive incredibly fast while still looking amazing? On the Top Gear test track, of course.
- BMW Recalls 1.3 Million Cars: What's the Problem?
March 26 2012 3:21 PM
BMW has recalled 1.3 million cars worldwide due to a battery cable cover problem, which could potentially cause a fire, according to the premium car manufacturer.
- Porsche Targets Rich Nigerians' Love for Luxury
March 19 2012 4:24 PM
Nigeria's super rich are no strangers to conspicuous consumption, and there's no better way to flaunt your wealth than by buying a brand new European sports car.
- New Modena Museum Honours the Life and Works of Enzo Ferrari (PHOTOS)
March 11 2012 3:38 AM
The Casa Enzo Ferrari Museum in Modena was opened Saturday to honor the life and work of Enzo Ferrari, the founder of the Italian sports car manufacturer.
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Series II Dresses the Part at Geneva Motor Show 2012
March 08 2012 4:48 PM
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars is showing off the new Phantom Series II at the Geneva Motor Show 2012 this week, and the executive dream-machine is truly a sight to behold.
- Pagani at Geneva Motor Show 2012: Carbon Edition Huayra [PHOTOS]
March 07 2012 3:00 PM
Pagani Automobili SpA is showing off a carbon fiber covered Huayra for all the world to see at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show, and the company has announced that they are ramping up production of the Huayra with over 85 confirmed orders for the hyper-car.
- Lamborghini Unica: New Topless Lamborghini Aventador Leaked Pictures
March 05 2012 7:16 AM
Pictures of the new topless Lamborghini Aventador “Unica” were recently leaked, revealing what may be a stunning new car expected to be debuted at the Geneva Motor Show. Lamborghini has publicly released a teaser-video of what is thought to be the car shown in the leaked photos.
- Flying Car Debuts at NY Motor Show [PHOTOS]
March 05 2012 12:03 AM
Terrafugia's Transition Roadable Aircraft has 23-gallon petrol tank, range of 400 miles and costs $279,000.
- Toyota's US Sales Up 12% in Feb. on Demand for Hybrids
March 02 2012 10:33 AM
Toyota recorded a 12 percent rise in U.S. auto sales in February, driven by double-digit increases for Camry and Prius models as well as a 60 percent jump in sales of all hybrids. Sales of the Japanese auto maker's trucks declined, however, last month.
- Why Mercedes Benz Picked Apple's Siri to Power 'Drive Kit Plus'
February 27 2012 4:21 PM
Mercedes Benz unveiled plans on Monday to use Siri, Apple's virtual personal assistant exclusive to the iPhone 4S, to power its electronics system called Drive Kit Plus, which will essentially let drivers access their iPhone apps while driving using voice commands.
- Bentley Woos Jay-Z, Maybach Set as Luxury Car Brand Nears End
January 13 2012 10:21 AM
Samuel L. Jackson, Jay-Z and King Juan Carlos can all expect letters from Volkswagen AG's Bentley.
- CES 2012 Highlights: Smartphones, Tablets and Other Great Gadgets [PHOTOS]
January 13 2012 3:57 AM
CES 2012 Highlights: Smartphones, Tablets and Other Great Gadgets [PHOTOS]
- Ford Motor Co. Recalls 450,000 Minivans, SUVs for Fear of Fire or Power Loss
January 11 2012 2:25 PM
Ford Motor Co. has issued a recall for about 450,000 minivans and SUVs in the U.S. because of problems regarding the powertrain and braking systems. These problems could lead to dangerous losses of power or even fires.
- US may overtake China's rich in Rolls Royce race
January 11 2012 12:05 PM
Luxury carmaker Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd said its U.S. sales could overtake China this year, revving up the British company for record global revenue in 2012.
- Hyundai, Land Rover win top honors at Detroit show
January 09 2012 11:01 AM
Hyundai Motor Co's Elantra won car of the year honors at the Detroit auto show on Monday, a marketing boost for the car with the fastest sales growth in the Korean automaker's line-up.