- Miss World 2012: How Miss China, Host City Ordos Court Controversy With Fame; Top 4 Miss World Controversies
September 02 2012 4:18 AM
Ever since Miss China Wenxia Yu was crowned Miss World Aug.18, she has come under flak for jury favoritism. Even the host city Ordos is not spared as reports of economic woes and subtle attempts to refurbish its image surface amid its ongoing attempts to win international recognition.
- Is Jil Sander's $290 Paper Bag Worth It? [PHOTO]
August 29 2012 10:16 AM
Fashion designer Jill Sander wants you to brown bag your lunch in style after creating a $290 paper bag that's soon to hit stores.
- Michael Phelps Enters Retirement In Style, Modeling For Luis Vuitton Photo Shoot By Annie Leibowitz
August 13 2012 2:37 PM
In the aftermath of his historic achievements at the 2012 Olympics, Michael Phelps got back into the water for a Louis Vuitton ad campaign captured by legendary fashion photographer Annie Leibovitz.
- Miley Cyrus Graces Cover Of Marie Claire's September Issue
August 06 2012 6:41 PM
The September issue of Marie Claire features Miley Cyrus on its cover, and possible news about her relationship with fiance Liam Hemsworth.
- After Gabby Douglas’ Hairstyle Controversy, Here Is A Look At Some Of The Most Talked About Hairstyles At The Olympics [PHOTOS]
August 03 2012 11:37 AM
Even though Gabby Douglas helped the U.S. bring home a Gold medal, the 16-year-old African-American's achievements did not stop some people from criticizing the gymnastic star. The reason for the criticism? Her hairdo.
- US Olympic Uniforms 2012: How To Look Like Team USA By Ralph Lauren
July 12 2012 5:31 PM
The US Olympic uniforms for the 2012 London Olympics were unveiled today by designer Ralph Lauren, and you don't have to be a member of Team USA to look like one.
- Gwyneth Paltrow $90 T-Shirt: Is It Worth It?
July 09 2012 11:32 AM
Would you spend $90 on a plain white T-shirt? Probably not. But it's the latest addition to www.goop.com: a white tee designed by Gwyneth Paltrow -- and people are buying it.
- Gummy Bear Rainbow Dress Inspired by Alexander McQueen Debuts In TWELV Magazine
July 06 2012 3:39 PM
At first glance TWELV magazine's cover photo catches attention for the vibrant colors featured on a rainbow dress, but upon closer look the observer comes to realize that the dress is in fact made from an assortment of gummy bears.
- Will You Wear the Scent that Matches Your Lifestyle?
June 22 2012 2:10 AM
A joie de vivre in a bottle is how to best describe the Carolina Herrera 212 VIP for women and men. It is best worn on nights out, catching up with friends and lovers. Partying all night until the wee hours of the morning in New York's exclusive clubs comes with a price. One definitely needs all the power of a scent that could match the jaunty, spirited all nighter strutting, playing and to simply cavort in the halls of the dance floor.
- Paco Rabanne's Black XS L'Exces Scents for Him and Her: Only for the Intense
June 12 2012 4:18 AM
Ferociously intense is how they describe the new scent Black XS L'Exces for Him by Paco Rabanne. How different is it from the earlier version?
- Choupette, Cat Of Chanel's Karl Lagerfeld, Has Two Maids, iPad And Twitter Account [PHOTOS]
June 07 2012 1:23 PM
Life is sweet if you happen to be fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld's cat, Choupette.
- Kate Middleton Style: Duchess Adopts Angelina Jolie's 'Sexy Slit' Look, Exhibits Leg in Cream Dress
May 09 2012 11:52 AM
Kate Middleton is bound to turn heads whatever she wears, but her latest striking white gown ,slashed to the thigh, made jaws drop at the Thirty Club private Dinner on Tuesday.
- Vogue's Underage Models: No to Under 16s & Eating Disorders , Says New Policy
May 03 2012 7:23 PM
Vogue's glossy pages will have an additional focus to fashion following the June 2012 issue: Health.
- Hermes Wins $100 Million in Fake Birkin Bag Lawsuit
May 03 2012 4:06 PM
French fashion house Hermès successfully won a fake Birkin bag lawsuit on Tuesday
- Shoe Designer Louboutin Defends Right to Red Soles
May 02 2012 5:05 PM
French shoe designer Christian Louboutin, famed for his glossy red-soled shoes, defended his decision to go to court with fashion label Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) and its parent company PPR to protect his trademark look on Monday.
- Cashmere Specialist Cucinelli Launches Roadshow
April 16 2012 3:59 PM
There could not have been a more fitting place for Italian businessman and occasional philosopher Brunello Cucinelli to kick off the pre-listing roadshow of his eponymous clothing company than a former Dominican convent.
- Nina Fantasy Nina Ricci: Frivolously Sweet, Elegant Scent for Her [VIDEO]
April 16 2012 5:05 AM
As she amazes you with the choices she makes. From the colours of her dresses, the size of her ribbons, to how she carefully knots her hair, the little girl beside you is now transforming before your very eyes.
- Raf Simons Takes Over for Galliano at Dior
April 09 2012 4:31 PM
Belgian designer Raf Simons is taking over as artistic director at Christian Dior.
- Calvin Klein's Francisco Costa Creates Limited Edition Line for Macy's (PHOTOS)
April 04 2012 2:26 AM
Following the footsteps of fashion giants like Karl Lagerfeld and Giambattista Valli, fashion label Calvin Klein's Francisco Costa collaborated with retail brand Macy's to launch a limited edition Francisco Costa for Calvin Klein capsule dress line.
- Tereza Chlebovska Crowned Czech Miss 2012 (PHOTOS)
April 01 2012 3:34 AM
The seventh edition of the annual Czech Miss 2012 was held at the Karlin Musical Theatre, Prague, where 21-year-old Tereza Chlebovska was crowned the new winner by Italian actress Claudia Cardinale.