Celebrate the 2015 holiday season in New York with these 11 festive must-do activities.
- Every year, Chicago plays host to one of the largest Thanksgiving Day celebrations in the U.S. Find out where to watch the McDonald's-sponsored celebration here.
- Cabo San Lucas could see stormy skies this weekend, as Hurricane Sandra has strengthened to Category 2.
- European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker warns that allowing the Schengen system to erode would have consequences for other EU projects, including the euro currency.
- The fast is the latest step in a union campaign to organize low-paid, subcontracted airport service workers.
- If Turkey and football aren't your Turkey Day ideal, start monitoring social media for last-minute vacation getaway deals.
- A fire on the 50th floor of the famed Chicago skyscraper injured five people.
- The German airline, facing stiff competition, is planning a major overhaul of its brand -- a move that hasn't gone down well with its employees.
- Russian tourism companies could lose around $200 million if flights to Egypt remain suspended for several months.
- The U.K. Foreign Office has recommended Brits not travel to these 18 countries.
- Everything you need to know about the festival of light and how it's celebrated all around the world.
- With pressure mounting since a 2013 documentary film, operators of the parks announced Monday they would phase out orca shows at the San Diego location.
- "We are working with Airbus with regard to trying to improve the A380," Emirates President Tim Clark told CNBC Sunday.
- "The indications and analysis so far of the sound on the black box indicate it was a bomb," says a member of the Egyptian investigation team.
- The walkouts began after Lufthansa and the cabin-crew union failed to reach an agreement in a long-running row over early-retirement benefits and pensions.
- More tourists visit Egypt from Russia than from any other nation. So the cancellation of Russian flights to Egypt could hit its economy hard.
- Pitbull was named Florida’s tourism ambassador, but many residents say the rapper is an inappropriate choice to represent the state’s diverse array of attractions.
- The demonstration comes one day before the city's voters are set to consider Proposition F, which would limit the nights homeowners can rent their residences.
- The disruption came at the end of school vacations, when many Britons would be traveling.
- Passengers in Manila airport said authorities claim to find bullets in their luggage and then try to extort money from them.
- A Canadian cruiser vessel carrying 27 people sank off the coast of British Columbia Sunday.