A police department posted a picture of a group of teenagers smiling during an arrest on St. Patrick's Day.
After three explosions in recent weeks, two men were injured Sunday night in a roadside bomb.
- This year, St. Joseph's Day falls on Monday when the Italian community among Catholics will come together to celebrate the festivity.
- The ads targeting H-1B visa holders, paid for by Progressives for Immigration Reform, have come up on the walls of San Francisco’s Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) stations and trains.
- The study involved 18 men and 11 women with average age of 69, suffering from Type 2 diabetes and obesity.
- Multiple people were taken to hospital following the crash that occurred after a tractor-trailer carrying stones and gravel lost its load leading to a multi-vehicle collision, which blocked traffic for several miles.
- The El Paso County Sheriff's Office has released very few details about the circumstances behind Nain Dominguez's death and disappearance.
- The bill christened Kokito's Law, if passed by the Senate, will give pets traveling in planes the same rights as humans.
- The Kushner family reportedly falsified documents to turn a profit on rent-regulated apartment buildings in the Queens borough's Astoria neighborhood, New York City.
- Authorities continue to chase hundreds of leads in an effort to find those responsible for four package bombs that rocked Austin, Texas, this month.
- Phelan, who was a ferry captain at the time of the terror attack, saved hundreds of lives by evacuating people to safety.
- Authorities said it remains unclear how the young boy got access to the handgun. An investigation is currently underway into the incident.
- Firefighters in Texas battled three fires across multiple counties on Sunday. While they were able to bring one of the fires under control, two others still continue to rage on.
- Sen. Lindsay Graham said the firing of the special counsel "would be the beginning of the end" of Trump's presidency.
- The day is marked every year on March 17 to remember St. Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland and one of Christianity’s most famous figures.
- A custodian stole cash from students' backpacks in Columbia, South Carolina, during the nationwide student walkout Wednesday.
- A viral video showcased a rogue suitcase careening across the tarmac at Atlanta International Airport.
- Missing 16-year-old Amy Yu was the subject of a Mexican Amber Alert.
- Justin Blackman, was the only student from his school, Wilson Preparatory Academy in North Carolina, to participate in the National School Walkout.
- At least six deceased victims were located but have not been identified, Miami-Dade County Fire Chief Dave Downey said after a pedestrian bridge collapsed in Miami, Florida.
- The latest number brings the total of salmonella infected cases to a total of 87 from 35 states.
- Stanley, a 17-year-old feline owned by 44-year-old Betsy Boyd, was in dire need of kidney transplant as it was suffering from renal insufficiency.