- Who will be revealed as perfect matches in the Season 3 "Are You the One?" finale? We have four predictions!
- The near absence of a victim-centered support system in India means young girls in poor families have few options for redress if they are raped.
- Six major female showrunners discussed the challenges of producing a hit series at the New York Television Festival's creative keynote panel Tuesday.
- Ali Kardor, the deputy for investment affairs of the National Iranian Oil Company, said Iran had made no such agreements with any company.
- Stephen Colbert's interview with Republican Presidential candidate Jeb Bush proved the new-look "Late Show" could shake-up the late night genre.
- The Internet is over-saturated with Kardashian and Jenner gossip.
- "Fantastic Four" received mostly negative reviews, but one deleted scene may have helped save the film.
- The killing of Cecil the lion has been globally condemned while other, larger, human tragedies are ignored.
- Sean "Diddy" Combs was arrested last week following a fight with the UCLA football coach Sal Alosi.
- Despite its wildly exciting finale, Season 5 of HBO's "Game Of Thrones" left a lot to be desired overall.
- On the second anniversary of Edward Snowden's disclosures about government spying, public opinion has evolved. Has the Obama administration?
- Wondering if Robert Rodriguez is ready for another kid-friendly franchise? Here's three reasons why "Jonny Quest" should be his next project.
- Make sure your seat belt is fastened and you stay inside the vehicle for a look back at the 6 Disney movies that started out as theme park rides.
- Will Rumer Willis and Val Chmerkovskiy win Season 20 of "Dancing With the Stars"?
- The top six reasons why the eldest Duggar sister won't leave TLC's hit reality series "19 Kids and Counting."
- "Hot Tub Time Machine 2" was one gross dip of a sequel that ran off with my towel on a cold night. What an unpleasant mess with few decent moments.
- Who do you think will win big on Oscar night? We have your Academy Award predictions right here.
- Will there be another Adele Dazeem-esque name flub? Will Anna Kendrick's performance dazzle us? Here are five of our silliest predictions.
- Five scenes from the "Fifty Shades of Grey" book that we want to see in the film. Did any of your favorites make the cut?
- Due to Hollywood's homogeneity, film festivals are sometimes the only chance audiences have to see diverse casts and crews at work.
- A rundown of our top five favorite documentaries that premiered at the Sundance Film Festival this year.
- A roundup of the best and worst dressed stars from the 2015 People's Choice Awards red carpet.