- China Zenix Auto International Announces Financial Results for the First Quarter of 2013
May 24 2013 12:42 AM ET
ZHANGZHOU, China, May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- China Zenix Auto International Limited (NYSE: ZX) ("Zenix Auto" or "the Company"), the largest commercial vehicle wheel manufacturer in China in both the aftermarket and OEM market by sales volume, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013.
First Quarter 2013:
- Exclusive: Gary Beers Releases Luminous PumpKinRoo in Childrens Books!
May 24 2013 12:26 AM ET
CATSKILL, New York, May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The series' character was developed over the author's lifetime. The works were fruitfully written and edited during 2008-2013 by Gary Beers!
- U.S. Census Bureau Daily Feature for May 24
May 24 2013 12:01 AM ET
WASHINGTON, May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Following is the daily "Profile America" feature from the U.S. Census Bureau:
FRIDAY MAY 24: FIRING UP THE BARBIE
- New Reviews Praise Blue Loan Services Team
May 24 2013 12:00 AM ET
SAN DIEGO, May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Brandon Blue and the rest of the team of mortgage professionals at Blue Loan Services have received a lot of praise for their work with the homeowners of California. For years the company has provided the lowest wholesale mortgage rates and excellent customer care for many years and was recently awarded spot on the list of Top 50 California Lenders according to mortgage and lender review site, Lender 411.
- Memorial Day Calls the Nation to Remember its Fallen Warriors
May 23 2013 11:59 PM ET
SAN DIEGO, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With Memorial Day weekend just ahead, family and friends will join together to enjoy BBQ gatherings and celebrations, and Cricket would like to offer its appreciation for the Nation's fallen military and several little known facts, practices and traditions that mark the day of remembrance.
- Air Comm Corporation (ACC) Acquires Meggitt (Addison)
May 23 2013 11:08 PM ET
BOULDER, Colo., May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Colorado based Air Comm Corporation (ACC) announced today it has completed the acquisition of Texas based Meggitt (Addison), Inc., formerly Keith Products. Air Comm Corporation is the world leader in engineered design and manufacture of Environmental Control Systems (ECS) used by military and civil rotorcraft and general aviation fixed wing aircraft.
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Named the 2013 Life Science Firm of the Year by the Tech Council of Maryland
May 23 2013 10:00 PM ET
WASHINGTON, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Vanda) (NASDAQ:VNDA) today announced that the company has been named the 2013 Life Science Firm of the Year by the Tech Council of Maryland (TCM). Vanda was honored at the TCM's 25th Annual Tech Awards Celebration held in Bethesda, Maryland. The Tech Awards Celebration recognizes the leaders and innovators in the technology and life science communities in Maryland and the surrounding regions.
- Boy Scouts of America - Utah National Parks Council: Statement on Adoption of New Membership Resolution
May 23 2013 9:19 PM ET
OREM, Utah, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In response to the adoption of the Boy Scouts of America Membership Standards Resolution by the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) National Council, the BSA – Utah National Parks Council (www.utahscouts.org) released the following statement:
- Agnico Eagle Mines Limited Announces Investment in Probe Mines Limited
May 23 2013 9:06 PM ET
(All amounts expressed in Canadian dollars unless otherwise noted)
- Lifshitz Law Firm Announces Investigation of Mayflower Bancorp, Inc., Multiband Corporation, rue21, inc., and SoundBite Communications
May 23 2013 9:01 PM ET
NEW YORK, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Mayflower Bancorp, Inc.
- PrivateBancorp Stockholders Approve All Proposals
May 23 2013 8:49 PM ET
CHICAGO, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PrivateBancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: PVTB) today announced that its stockholders have approved all proposals at the 2013 annual meeting.
PrivateBancorp stockholders approved the following proposals:
- Rick Barbrick, President and COO of The Briad Restaurant Group®, Operators of 16 T.G.I Friday's® in New Jersey, Issues Statement
May 23 2013 8:44 PM ET
LIVINGSTON, N.J., May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rick Barbrick, President and COO of The Briad Restaurant Group, the T.G.I. Friday's franchisee that operates 16 T.G.I. Friday's restaurants in New Jersey, today issued the following statement in response to recent allegations from the New Jersey's Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control:
- Santa Cruz County Bank Declares Cash Dividend
May 23 2013 8:30 PM ET
SANTA CRUZ, Calif., May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Santa Cruz County Bank (SCZC) announced today the declaration of a cash dividend of $0.05 per share payable July 10, 2013 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on June 28, 2013.
- Acquisition of rue21, inc. by Funds Advised by the Private Equity Firm Apax Partners May Not Be in the Best Interests of rue21 Shareholders
May 23 2013 8:26 PM ET
SAN DIEGO and WARRENDALE, Pa., May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Shareholder rights attorneys at Robbins Arroyo LLP are investigating the acquisition of rue21, inc. (NASDAQ: RUE) by funds advised by the private equity firm Apax Partners.
- Diverse Coalition of Global Investors Managing More than $1.5 Trillion Calls for Systemic Reforms to End Human Rights Abuses in Apparel Supply Chains
May 23 2013 8:05 PM ET
NEW YORK, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Concerned that human rights catastrophes like the April 24 collapse of the Rana Plaza in Bangladesh might recur if sweeping reforms aren't promptly implemented, a global coalition of institutional investors are calling on apparel manufacturers and retailers to join the Accord on Fire and Building Safety.
- Viking Minerals Inc: The Company enters into final negotiations to acquire Multi-Million dollar Coal Resource on profit sharing basis.
May 23 2013 8:03 PM ET
PEORIA, AZ, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Viking Minerals Inc. (VKML-OTCBB)
announces on behalf of the Board of Directors that the Company has
entered into final and formal negotiations with the principals of a
large multi-million dollar worth Coal Resource in North Central United
States. As per the initial reports, the Coal Resource is assembled in
and around 4 large stock piles or tracks, easily accessible through a
network of roads, river systems, which shall provide competitive,
- Daniel Edwards Unveils Nude Pregnant Kim Kardashian 'Fertility Statue' in L.A.
May 23 2013 8:00 PM ET
- Crest Supplements its Proxy Statement Opposing Revised Terms for Sprint-Clearwire Merger
May 23 2013 7:41 PM ET
HOUSTON, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Crest Financial Limited, the largest independent minority shareholder of Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ: CLWR) with approximately 8.25% of the Class A common stock of Clearwire, today filed a supplement to its definitive proxy statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Crest continues to urge Clearwire stockholders to reject the proposed merger with Sprint Nextel Corporation.
- CRRM Responds to EPA Press Release Regarding RMP Settlement
May 23 2013 7:35 PM ET
SUGAR LAND, Texas, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Coffeyville Resources Refining & Marketing, LLC (CRRM) does not agree with the characterization of either the company or the settlement it reached with EPA, which was announced in a recent U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Region 7 press release. CRRM entered into a settlement with the EPA to resolve claims under the EPA's risk management program (RMP).
- PSY Supports Special Projects of the United Nations Secretary General Trust Fund
May 23 2013 7:28 PM ET