- Legion to Obama: Pick Up the Phone and Call Mexico
October 01 2014 11:06 PM ET
INDIANAPOLIS, Oct. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- American Legion National Commander Michael D. Helm called on President Obama to implore Mexican authorities to immediately release Marine Corps veteran Andrew Tahmooressi.
- Education Management Corporation Commences Exchange Offer In Connection with Proposed Restructuring
October 01 2014 10:51 PM ET
- Intarcia Announces Two Positive Phase 3 Trials for ITCA 650 in Type 2 Diabetes: FREEDOM-1 and FREEDOM-1 High Baseline (HBL) Study Results
October 01 2014 10:35 PM ET
BOSTON, Oct. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Intarcia Therapeutics, Inc. today announced successful top-line results from two of its four phase 3 clinical trials for ITCA 650 (exenatide, delivered continuously once or twice yearly through a matchstick-sized, subcutaneous osmotic mini-pump). The first trial, FREEDOM-1, was a placebo-controlled, double-blind phase 3 clinical trial that tested the efficacy and safety of ITCA 650 in patients with type 2 diabetes against placebo.
- UV Curable Resins Market by Application (Coatings, Inks, Adhesives, & Others), End-User Industry (Graphic Arts, Industrial Coatings, Electronics, & Others) & Geography - Trends & Forecasts to 2018
October 01 2014 10:09 PM ET
NEW YORK, Oct. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- UV curing has found a wide acceptance in various industries, on account of its high performance and emission-free nature. Though coatings and inks are the major UV curable products, they serve an array of industries due to various properties and performance advantages.
- Global Actuators Market by Application (Industry, Health care, Automobile, Aerospace & Defense, Marine and Mining), & by Geography (Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, North America, the Middle East, and Rest of the world) - Forecast Analysis (2014
October 01 2014 10:03 PM ET
NEW YORK, Oct. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The global actuators market is estimated to be $37.38 billion in 2014, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.00% to reach $54.93 billion by 2019.
- Polycarbonate Resin Market by Applications (Automotive, Consumer, Electrical & Electronic, Medical, Optical Media, Packaging & Sheet & Film) & Geography - Trends & Forecasts to 2018
October 01 2014 10:01 PM ET
NEW YORK, Oct. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Polycarbonate Resin Market by Applications (Automotive, Consumer, Electrical & Electronic, Medical, Optical Media, Packaging & Sheet & Film) & Geography - Trends & Forecasts to 2018Polycarbonate is a dominant engineering plastic. It also upholds the image of commodity plastics due to the high consumption and its applicability in a varied range of industries. The PC market experiences strong growth that is expected to get robust in the future.
- Battlefield Management Systems Market (Land, Airborne and Naval Platforms, Commander Systems, Dismounted Soldier Systems, Tracked and Armored Vehicles, Communication Network Systems and BMS Software) - Forecast & Analysis 2014 - 2019
October 01 2014 10:01 PM ET
NEW YORK, Oct. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the global BMS market. It provides information about the current trends in the market with respect to geographies, countries, platforms, and, applications market scenario.It throws light on the current market trends, the drivers, and restraints of this market, and the challenges faced in the market that will impact the growth of this market.It analyzes the BMS applications namely, Commander System, Dismounted soldier system, tracked, and armored vehicles, communication networked systems, and BMS software.
- Toshiba Offers World's Smallest-Class e-MMC Embedded NAND Flash Memory Products
October 01 2014 10:00 PM ET
IRVINE, Calif., Oct. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Toshiba America Electronic Components, Inc., (TAEC)*, a committed leader that collaborates with technology companies to create breakthrough designs, today announced the launch of a class of e-MMCTM  embedded NAND flash memory products that are among the world's smallest.The new products integrate NAND chips fabricated with Toshiba's cutting-edge 15nm process technology and a controller to manage basic control functions for NAND applications into a single package.
- Digital Signage Market by Hardware, Software (Edge Server, Distribution & Scheduling, Content Management), Application (Commercial, Infrastructure, Institutions, Industrial), Products (Indoor & Outdoor) & by Geography - Forecast to 2014 - 2020
October 01 2014 9:59 PM ET
NEW YORK, Oct. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Digital signage refers to any of the electronic display that broadcasts television programming, menus, information, advertising, and other contents. Digital signs utilizing technologies such as LCD, LED, plasma displays, or projected images to display content is found in both public and private environments, including retail stores, hotels, restaurants, and corporate buildings, amongst other locations.
- Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS) Market [By Product - Integrated (EHR, CPOE)], Model (Knowledge-based), Applications (Drug Allergy Alerts, Drug Interactions), Delivery Mode (Web-based, Cloud-based), Component (Hardware, Software)] - Global Fo
October 01 2014 9:57 PM ET
NEW YORK, Oct. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS) Market [By Product - Integrated (EHR, CPOE)], Model (Knowledge-based), Applications (Drug Allergy Alerts, Drug Interactions), Delivery Mode (Web-based, Cloud-based), Component (Hardware, Software)] - Global Forecast to 2018
- Processed Seafood & Seafood Processing Equipment Market by Types (Crustaceans, Fish, Molluscs, Others), by Product Types (Frozen, Smoked, Canned, Dried, Surimi, Others), by Equipment Types & by Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
October 01 2014 9:57 PM ET
NEW YORK, Oct. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- It is not at all a wise option to keep fish and seafood for long without refrigeration. Hence to preserve such products, processing is required. Various types of methods for processing seafood are adopted. The process of freezing is considered as a major method for processing seafood. The processing method of seafood differs from country to country and even from region to region also. The major drivingefactor of the processed seafood market is the changing lifestyle and demographics of the seafood consumers all over the world.
- Protein Crystallization & Crystallography Market by Technology (Ion-Exchange Chromatography, HPLC, Gel-Electrophoresis, NMR, X-Ray Crystallography), Products (Reagents & Instruments) & End-Users (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies) -Forecast t
October 01 2014 9:55 PM ET
NEW YORK, Oct. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Protein Crystallization & Crystallography Market by Technology (Ion-Exchange Chromatography, HPLC, Gel-Electrophoresis, NMR, X-Ray Crystallography), Products (Reagents & Instruments) & End-Users (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies) -Forecast to 2018Increase in Government-funded Research and Continued Funding by the PSI Ensure Continued Development of New Technologies Protein crystallization & crystallography are techniques that are used very frequently by researchers to understand the three-dimensional structure of a protein.
- Polypropylene Foams Market by Application (Automotive, Packaging, Consumer Products & Others), by Type (Expanded Polypropylene Foams and Extruded Polypropylene Foams) & Geography - Trends and Forecasts to 2018
October 01 2014 9:55 PM ET
NEW YORK, Oct. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The report covers the important global polypropylene foams markets, including expanded polypropylene and extruded polypropylene foams. It further divides the market on the basis of types, as low density and high density polypropylene foams; applications, and geography. The market data for these types is given with respect to volume (kilotons) and value ($million). The market value of polypropylene foams was estimated to be $1,019.9 million in 2012 and is projected to grow with a CAGR of about 8.4% from 2013 to 2018.
- PTFE Market By Form ( Granular, Fine, Aqueous Dispersion, Micronized), By Application (Industrial Goods, Coating, Filled PTFE), By End Industry (Chemical, Automotive, Medical, Food, Textile, & Others), By Geography - Trends & Forecasts to 2018
October 01 2014 9:52 PM ET
NEW YORK, Oct. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- PTFE has found a wide acceptance in various end industries, on account of its distinguished properties in comparison to other materials. On the basis of application areas, the market of PTFE can be broadly segmented into industrial goods, coatings, filled PTFE, and others.
- Atento S.A. Announces Pricing Of Initial Public Offering
October 01 2014 9:51 PM ET
NEW YORK, Oct. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Atento S.A. ("Atento" or "the Company") announced today the pricing of its initial public offering of 10,000,000 ordinary shares at a price to the public of $15.00 per share. The gross proceeds from the offering will be approximately $72.3 million for the Company and approximately $77.7 million for the selling shareholder, Atalaya Luxco Pikco S.C.A., an entity affiliated with Bain Capital.
- Analysis of the EMEA Managed Security Services Market
October 01 2014 9:51 PM ET
NEW YORK, Oct. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Threat Intelligence and Threat Remediation Will Drive Revenue Growth
- Water Treatment Chemicals Market By Type (Coagulants & Flocculants, Corrosion Inhibitor, Scale Inhibitors, Biocides, Chelating Agents, Anti-foaming Agents, pH Adjusters & Others) & Application (Industrial & Municipal) - Global Trends & Forecasts to
October 01 2014 9:49 PM ET
NEW YORK, Oct. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Water treatment chemicals are primarily used for removing impurities from drinking as well as industrial water and wastewater. With the increasing scarcity of water resources globally, recycling and reuse of water has become very important. Water treatment chemicals are used effectively to remove harmful substances from water.
- Analysis of the Global Endoscopy Devices Market
October 01 2014 9:46 PM ET
NEW YORK, Oct. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- This study explores the 2 broad segments of the global endoscopy devices market, namely applications (scopes) and solution components. An in-depth analysis of products/services, applications, and technologies available to end users is provided. The key topics covered include innovations and developments occurring within the endoscopy devices market, key marketed products of top participants, strategic pipeline assessment, regulatory and reimbursement analysis, key trends, company profiles, and industry highlights of the top market participants.
- Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) Market by Products (Electronics & Automotive) & Geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and Row) - Global Forecast to 2013- 2020
October 01 2014 9:43 PM ET
NEW YORK, Oct. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Global certificate testing market comprises companies that are specifically engaged in testing, inspection, and certification services. The purpose of these services is to help in improving the productivity; help manufacturers to meet the global standards; and enhance the quality of the products. These services can be applied to any product, service, or company independent of the sector it is operating in.
- Analysis of the Asia-Pacific Disposable Gloves Market
October 01 2014 9:40 PM ET
NEW YORK, Oct. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The study analyses the Asia-Pacific disposable gloves market in terms of eight specific countries, and medical and non-medical applications. It describes the key market driving and restraining forces, distribution structure and market and country revenue and related trends. It also focuses on application specific revenue and material trends. Providing a snapshot for each country it goes onto discuss country-specific trends and market potential.