- Democratic Strategist/Former White House And Congress Spokesman Bob Weiner And Policy Analyst Evan Baumel Provide 10-Point Plan To Prevent "Wave Election" Against Dems; Article In Michigan Chronicle
September 21 2014 5:01 PM ET
DETROIT and WASHINGTON, Sept. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- National Democratic Strategist and former White House spokesman Bob Weiner, along with Evan Baumel, Robert Weiner Associates' Senior Policy Analyst and Author, have published an op-ed in this week's Michigan Chronicle, "Democratic Messages to Avoid Wave Election," a 10-point message strategy to avert a "wave election" against Democrats in the upcoming midterm congressional elections.
- Rentrak Announces Official Worldwide Box Office Results for Weekend of September 21, 2014
September 21 2014 4:03 PM ET
- World Adsorbents Market 2018 Analysis of Trends and Industry Applications
September 21 2014 2:00 PM ET
DALLAS, September 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports.com offers Adsorbents Market by Types (Molecular Sieves, Activated Carbon, Silica Gel, Activated Alumina, Clay, and Others), Applications (Petroleum Refining, Chemicals/Petrochemicals, Gas Refining, Water Treatment, Air Separation & Drying, Packaging, and Others) & Geographies (North America, Europe, APAC, and ROW) - Global Trends and Forecasts to 2018 research report of 234 pages in its library.
- Fattah Announces $68 Million in Disaster Relief and Resiliency Grants for SEPTA
September 21 2014 10:44 AM ET
WASHINGTON, Sept. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Congressman Chaka Fattah (PA-02), a Senior Member of the House Appropriations Committee, announced today that SEPTA projects in the Philadelphia area have been awarded $68,019,000 in funding from the U.S. Department of Transportation's Federal Transit Administration (FTA).
- Worldwide Masterbatch Market 2018 Forecasts Show Decent Growth Ahead
September 21 2014 10:30 AM ET
DALLAS, September 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
SandlerResearch.org adds Global Masterbatch Market 2014-2018 research report spread across 65 pages to its online library of syndicated industry research collection. This research forecasts the Global Masterbatch market to grow at 5.37% CAGR over the period 2013-2018. Complete report is available at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/global-masterbatch-market-2014-2018.html .
- Morningstar Credit Ratings, LLC Publishes U.S. Asset-Backed Securities (ABS) Ratings Methodology
September 21 2014 10:03 AM ET
NEW YORK, Sept. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Morningstar Credit Ratings, LLC today published its methodology for U.S. asset-backed securities (ABS) ratings, outlining the principles the company's analysts apply when rating and monitoring ABS transactions. The methodology serves as Morningstar's framework for evaluating financial, operating, and corporate asset transactions. Morningstar announced its plans earlier this year to expand into ABS ratings services, and senior leaders from the company will be available today to discuss the asset class at IMN's ABS East Conference in Miami.
- TAT Technologies Wholly Owned Subsidiary, Piedmont Aviation Component Services has Signed a Seven Year Landing Gear Maintenance Support Agreement With Republic Airways Holdings, Inc.; the Total Value of the Agreement may Reach up to $45 Million
September 21 2014 7:33 AM ET
GEDERA, Israel, September 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
TAT Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ:TATT), a leading provider of services and products to the commercial and military aerospace and ground defense industries, announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Piedmont Aviation Component Services ("Piedmont"), has signed a seven year landing gear Maintenance Support Agreement with Republic Airways Holdings, Inc. covering their Embraer E - 175 fleet. The agreement covers the current fleet of 160 aircraft and the total value may exceed $45 million.
- Bridge Bells Chime Gold for UN International Day of Peace
September 21 2014 5:53 AM ET
SYDNEY, Sept. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Olympic Gold Medal winner Sally Pearson led international festivities from The Sydney Harbour Bridge calling for 24 hours of world peace
On 21st September 2014 at midday, One of Australia's greatest Olympians Sally Pearson, led ten UN International Day of Peace representatives, in ringing the world renowned symbol of peace, the bell, atop the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Global Radio Frequency (RF) Amplifier Industry Research Report
September 21 2014 5:30 AM ET
DALLAS, September 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- NASA Cargo Launches to Space Station aboard SpaceX Resupply Mission
September 21 2014 3:20 AM ET
WASHINGTON, Sept. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- About 5,000 pounds of NASA science investigations and cargo are on their way to the International Space Station aboard SpaceX's Dragon spacecraft. The cargo ship launched on the company's Falcon 9 rocket from Space Launch Complex-40 at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida at 1:52 a.m. EDT Sunday, Sept. 21.
- ADCOLOR Announces Winners At The 8th Annual ADCOLOR Awards In Los Angeles
September 21 2014 1:38 AM ET
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In a night that celebrated the achievements of those working to champion diversity in the advertising, marketing, PR, media and entertainment industries, ADCOLOR® recognized some of the best and brightest at their annual ADCOLOR® Awards ceremony. The event, hosted by CNN's Don Lemon, was filled with rousing moments from its honorees including real life Olivia Pope, Judy Smith, William Morris Endeavor icon Charles King, and Essence founder and former CEO Edward Lewis. Actors, executives, media personalities, and more were in attendance- including
- U.S. Census Bureau Daily Feature for September 21
September 21 2014 12:01 AM ET
WASHINGTON, Sept. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Following is the daily "Profile America" feature from the U.S. Census Bureau:
- Hagan Drives Mopar to NHRA Carolina Nationals Funny Car Title Win at Texas
September 20 2014 11:49 PM ET
ENNIS, Texas, Sept. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- SRT® Motorsports Earns Three Wins and Pair of Podium One-Two Finishes in Banner Weekend
September 20 2014 8:00 PM ET
AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- The Raw Beauty Project NYC Teams Up with the Reeve Foundation to Host a Groundbreaking Photography Exhibit
September 20 2014 7:00 PM ET
NEW YORK, Sept. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- To ignite a global conversation and transform stereotypes, The Raw Beauty Project NYC has partnered with the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation to showcase an exhibit of photographs featuring twenty women living with various types of disabilities. Proving there is no singular definition of beauty, the photographs will be unveiled at ACA Galleries tonight, September 20th, with proceeds from the event benefitting the Reeve Foundation.
- Trinity Broadcasting Network to Feature Powerful Documentary "Hope for Hurting Hearts" on Special Edition of TBN "Praise the Lord" Ministry and Talk Show Tuesday, September 23rd
September 20 2014 6:30 PM ET
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Global faith-and-family television's Trinity Broadcasting Network will feature the powerful inspirational documentary Hope for Hurting Hearts, produced by popular pastor and Christian leader Greg Laurie, on a special September 23rd edition of TBN's award-winning ministry and talk Show Praise the Lord, hosted by Matthew and Laurie Crouch.
- Ebola Response: Humanitarian Charter 747 Brings 100 Tons of Medical Aid to Ebola Fight
September 20 2014 5:05 PM ET
NEW YORK, Sept. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A Direct Relief-chartered Boeing 747 departed John F. Kennedy International Airport today with 100 tons of emergency medical assistance for communities gripped by Ebola. The West Africa-bound airlift -- the largest to depart the U.S. since the outbreak began -- arrives in Sierra Leone Sunday morning and Liberia that afternoon.
As confirmed Ebola cases in the region approach 5,000, with 2,453 deaths reported, the WHO and other public health experts warn of an exponential increase if greater assistance is not provided.
- Stop & Shop Alerts Customers To Voluntary Recall Of M&M Brand Milk Chocolate Theater Box
September 20 2014 4:59 PM ET
PURCHASE, N.Y. and QUINCY, Mass., Sept. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Following a recall by Mars Chocolate North America, The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company LLC announced it removed from sale M&M Brand Milk Chocolate Theater Box which may contain peanut butter, an allergen that is not listed on the ingredient label on the outside box. The inside packaging is correctly labeled with the peanut butter ingredient. This product is safe to consume for individuals who do not suffer from a peanut allergy.
The following product is included in this recall:
- San Jose Mercury-News, Contra Costa Times, Oakland Tribune Endorse Yes On Prop 45, Say: Ballot Initiative Would Bring Prop 103 Savings To Health Insurance, according to Consumer Watchdog Campaign
September 20 2014 4:01 PM ET
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Sept. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Three Northern California newspapers have endorsed Proposition 45, comparing it to California's landmark insurance reform initiative Proposition 103 that has saved drivers tens of billions of dollars over the last 25 years and ensured some of the lowest auto insurance rates in the nation.
- ART 3 presents, CLAUDIA BAEZ, PAINTINGS after PROUST Curated by Anne Strauss
September 20 2014 2:57 PM ET
NEW YORK, Sept. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ART 3 opened in May 2014 in Bushwick near Luhring Augustine, with its Inaugural Exhibition covered by The New York Times T Magazine, Primer. ART 3 was created by Silas Shabelewska, formerly of Haunch of Venison and Helly Nahmad Gallery.