- IBC Announces the 2013 IBC Leaders' Summit
May 20 2013 4:49 AM ET
LONDON, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IBC is pleased to announce that this year's IBC Leader's Summit will take place on Thursday 12 September at RAI, Amsterdam.
- European Pumps Market for Food and Beverage Industry to focus on Energy-efficient Offerings, says Frost & Sullivan
May 20 2013 4:30 AM ET
LONDON, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As end users increasingly focus on energy-efficient production, pump manufacturers for the food and beverage industry will need to direct their efforts towards designing novel, cost-effective offerings that support energy optimisation.
- GDS International to Host June's Next Generation Healthcare Summit in Colorado
May 20 2013 4:11 AM ET
- New Compendium Offers Freely Available Testing Standards to Help Ensure the Quality of Herbal Ingredients Used in Traditional Medicines
May 20 2013 4:00 AM ET
ROCKVILLE, Md., May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- With herbal medicines relied upon by consumers worldwide, a new online resource available from the U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) will provide freely available public standards to help ensure the quality of the herbal ingredients used in these products. Today, USP proposes the first 23 ingredients to be included in the new Herbal Medicines Compendium (HMC) for comment by all interested stakeholders worldwide at hmc.usp.org.
- Sony Mobile's Xperia Tablet Z™ Now Available Worldwide
May 20 2013 4:00 AM ET
LONDON, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Perfect World Unveils New 3D Fantasy MMORPG "Holy King" in its Pipeline
May 20 2013 3:59 AM ET
BEIJING, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD) ("Perfect World" or the "Company"), a leading online game developer and operator based in China, today unveiled its new 3D fantasy MMORPG, "Holy King," in its pipeline.
- Local CROs Unite for International Clinical Trials
May 20 2013 3:40 AM ET
SYDNEY, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Global CROs are no longer the obvious choice for companies looking to run international clinical trials. The motion is towards locally based CROs that are connected internationally to drive down R&D costs and leverage local know-how and quality.
- Boeing Showcases BBJ 3 for the First Time at EBACE 2013
May 20 2013 3:16 AM ET
GENEVA, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing [NYSE: BA] Business Jets (BBJ) is displaying a BBJ 3 for the first time at the 2013 European Business Aviation Conference and Exhibition (EBACE) in Geneva, Switzerland.
The airplane, based on the 737-900ER, was outfitted with its custom VIP interiors at Jet Aviation in Basel, Switzerland. The BBJ 3 is currently for sale, so the exterior remains "green" or unpainted, ready for a livery to be selected by a new owner.
- AUO Publishes 65-inch Full HD OLED Panel Technology Paper at SID Display Week
May 20 2013 3:01 AM ET
HSINCHU, Taiwan, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- AU Optronics Corp. ("AUO" or the "Company") (TAIEX: 2409; NYSE: AUO) is participating in Display Week 2013, held by SID (Society for Information Display) in Vancouver Convention Centre, Canada from May 19th to 24th. AUO's R&D team announces 13 submitted papers at SID's Technical Symposium, including the paper debut of the world's largest 65-inch Full HD OLED TV panel. Dr. Michael Sun, AUO's V.P.
- ASE Assembly & Test (Shanghai) Limited to Acquire Shares of Wuxi Tongzhi Microelectronics Co., Ltd. from Toshiba Semiconductor (Wuxi) Co., Ltd.
May 20 2013 3:00 AM ET
- EBACE 2013: Honeywell Aerospace Highlights Momentum In Europe, Middle East For Aircraft Upgrades
May 20 2013 3:00 AM ET
GENEVA, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EBACE -- Honeywell (NYSE: HON) will be highlighting the operational benefits and momentum of its Retrofit, Modification and Upgrade (RMU) technologies at this year's EBACE show in Geneva (May 21–23).
- Final STRATO Clinical Study Data Demonstrates Potential for LCP-Tacro™ to Improve Tacrolimus-Induced Tremors
May 20 2013 3:00 AM ET
HORSHOLM, Denmark, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Veloxis Pharmaceuticals A/S (OMX: VELO) today announced that data from the STRATO study demonstrates the potential for LCP-Tacro™ to improve tacrolimus-induced tremors in stable kidney transplant patients. The study, Switching STudy of Kidney TRansplant PAtients with Tremor to LCP-TacrO™ (STRATO) clinical trial, was presented at the 13th American Transplant Congress, Abstract #B1022, on Sunday, May 19, 2013 in Seattle.
- Capillary Technologies Wins Marketing Magazine's Agency of the Year Award
May 20 2013 2:27 AM ET
SINGAPORE, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Capillary named as the CRM & Loyalty Agency of the Year while its Intelligent Customer EngagementTM suite is rated as a Top Consumer Relations and Loyalty Management Solution
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Monthly Update For April 2013
May 20 2013 2:00 AM ET
Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) is a Guernsey closed-ended investment company
traded on the NYSE Euronext in Amsterdam under the ticker symbol "TFG".
In this monthly update, unless otherwise stated, we report on the consolidated
business incorporating TFG and Tetragon Financial Group Master Fund Limited.
Net Asset Value Estimates as of April 30, 2013
(Amounts provided are unaudited and subject to change)
- German Federal Joint Committee (G-BA) Issues Final Assessment Report for PIXUVRI® (pixantrone)
May 20 2013 1:30 AM ET
SEATTLE, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (CTI) (NASDAQ and MTA: CTIC) today reported that Germany's Federal Joint Committee (G-BA) has issued its final benefit assessment report for PIXUVRI® (pixantrone), which is indicated as a monotherapy for the treatment of adult patients with aggressive B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) who have failed two or three prior lines of therapy.
- Claret Medical, Inc. Announces Publication of the First Clinical Research on the Frequency and Composition of Embolic Debris Captured during TAVR
May 20 2013 1:04 AM ET
SANTA ROSA, Calif., May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Claret Medical, Inc. announced the publication of an original manuscript by Dr. Nicolas Van Mieghem et al., Histopathology of Embolic Debris Captured During Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement. Published ahead of print in Circulation, May 7th this research is the result of a collaboration between Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, the Netherlands and the pathology team of Dr. Renu Virmani of the Cardiovascular Pathology Institute, Gaithersburg, Maryland.
- A New Benchmark in Notebooks -- Toshiba's Latest Consumer Range Has It All
May 20 2013 12:57 AM ET
- IBM Analytics Help Arad Group Manage Big Data for Water Meter Solutions
May 20 2013 12:40 AM ET
HAIFA, Israel, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As water increasingly becomes one of the world's most precious resources, IBM (NYSE: IBM) scientists are working with Arad Group, a world leader in reliable water meter systems, to help water companies and utilities around the globe provide more effective and efficient management of drinking water through the use of Big Data and advanced analytics technology.
- Frost & Sullivan: Growth opportunities for most service providers as rate of data centre outsourcing and space stimulate demand
May 20 2013 12:10 AM ET
SYDNEY, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Australia is one of the most advanced data centre services market in the Asia Pacific region in terms of market size. Frost & Sullivan estimates that 40% or 200,000 square metres of approximately 500,000 square metres of data centre space in Australia is outsourced.
In 2012, the average revenue was around A$3,000 per square metre. Over the past decade, this market opportunity has attracted many leading global data centre service providers to establish a local presence in Australia.
- dreamGEAR® Appoints Industry Veteran Bre Holley Senior Vice President Of Sales And Marketing
May 20 2013 12:01 AM ET
TORRANCE, Calif., May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- dreamGEAR® announced today the appointment of Bre Holley as Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. A leading provider of high-quality and cutting-edge audio, power and other accessories for mobile phones and tablets under its i.Sound® brand, and a full line of accessories for all video game platforms, dreamGEAR announced that Holley will lead its roster of industry sales veterans.