- Agnico Eagle Mines Limited Announces Investment in Probe Mines Limited
May 23 2013 9:06 PM ET
(All amounts expressed in Canadian dollars unless otherwise noted)
- Lifshitz Law Firm Announces Investigation of Mayflower Bancorp, Inc., Multiband Corporation, rue21, inc., and SoundBite Communications
May 23 2013 9:01 PM ET
NEW YORK, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Mayflower Bancorp, Inc.
- PrivateBancorp Stockholders Approve All Proposals
May 23 2013 8:49 PM ET
CHICAGO, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PrivateBancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: PVTB) today announced that its stockholders have approved all proposals at the 2013 annual meeting.
PrivateBancorp stockholders approved the following proposals:
- Rick Barbrick, President and COO of The Briad Restaurant Group®, Operators of 16 T.G.I Friday's® in New Jersey, Issues Statement
May 23 2013 8:44 PM ET
LIVINGSTON, N.J., May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rick Barbrick, President and COO of The Briad Restaurant Group, the T.G.I. Friday's franchisee that operates 16 T.G.I. Friday's restaurants in New Jersey, today issued the following statement in response to recent allegations from the New Jersey's Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control:
- Santa Cruz County Bank Declares Cash Dividend
May 23 2013 8:30 PM ET
SANTA CRUZ, Calif., May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Santa Cruz County Bank (SCZC) announced today the declaration of a cash dividend of $0.05 per share payable July 10, 2013 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on June 28, 2013.
- Acquisition of rue21, inc. by Funds Advised by the Private Equity Firm Apax Partners May Not Be in the Best Interests of rue21 Shareholders
May 23 2013 8:26 PM ET
SAN DIEGO and WARRENDALE, Pa., May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Shareholder rights attorneys at Robbins Arroyo LLP are investigating the acquisition of rue21, inc. (NASDAQ: RUE) by funds advised by the private equity firm Apax Partners.
- Diverse Coalition of Global Investors Managing More than $1.5 Trillion Calls for Systemic Reforms to End Human Rights Abuses in Apparel Supply Chains
May 23 2013 8:05 PM ET
NEW YORK, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Concerned that human rights catastrophes like the April 24 collapse of the Rana Plaza in Bangladesh might recur if sweeping reforms aren't promptly implemented, a global coalition of institutional investors are calling on apparel manufacturers and retailers to join the Accord on Fire and Building Safety.
- Viking Minerals Inc: The Company enters into final negotiations to acquire Multi-Million dollar Coal Resource on profit sharing basis.
May 23 2013 8:03 PM ET
PEORIA, AZ, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Viking Minerals Inc. (VKML-OTCBB)
announces on behalf of the Board of Directors that the Company has
entered into final and formal negotiations with the principals of a
large multi-million dollar worth Coal Resource in North Central United
States. As per the initial reports, the Coal Resource is assembled in
and around 4 large stock piles or tracks, easily accessible through a
network of roads, river systems, which shall provide competitive,
- Daniel Edwards Unveils Nude Pregnant Kim Kardashian 'Fertility Statue' in L.A.
May 23 2013 8:00 PM ET
- Crest Supplements its Proxy Statement Opposing Revised Terms for Sprint-Clearwire Merger
May 23 2013 7:41 PM ET
HOUSTON, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Crest Financial Limited, the largest independent minority shareholder of Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ: CLWR) with approximately 8.25% of the Class A common stock of Clearwire, today filed a supplement to its definitive proxy statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Crest continues to urge Clearwire stockholders to reject the proposed merger with Sprint Nextel Corporation.
- CRRM Responds to EPA Press Release Regarding RMP Settlement
May 23 2013 7:35 PM ET
SUGAR LAND, Texas, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Coffeyville Resources Refining & Marketing, LLC (CRRM) does not agree with the characterization of either the company or the settlement it reached with EPA, which was announced in a recent U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Region 7 press release. CRRM entered into a settlement with the EPA to resolve claims under the EPA's risk management program (RMP).
- PSY Supports Special Projects of the United Nations Secretary General Trust Fund
May 23 2013 7:28 PM ET
- Novelis and CEO Philip Martens Win Top Honors at Platts Global Metals Awards
May 23 2013 7:05 PM ET
ATLANTA, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Novelis, the world leader in aluminum rolling and recycling, was named Metals Company of the Year at the inaugural Platts Global Metals Awards ceremony held today in London. Novelis President and Chief Executive Officer Philip Martens was also named CEO of the Year.
- Enter The World Of Springfield Like Never Before - Only At Universal Orlando Resort!
May 23 2013 7:04 PM ET
ORLANDO, Fla., May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Woo Hoo! Springfield, hometown to America's favorite animated family, The Simpsons, comes to life at Universal Orlando Resort this summer.
- Venaxis Announces Pricing of Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
May 23 2013 7:03 PM ET
CASTLE ROCK, Colo., May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Venaxis, Inc.
- Disney Music Group Introduces Disney Music Gift Cards And Launches Disney Digital Music Store
May 23 2013 7:03 PM ET
BURBANK, Calif., May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The vast collection of contemporary hits and timeless classics are now available for online shopping with the launch of Disney's digital music store. Making it even easier to give the gift of Disney music, Disney Music Group also created Disney music gift cards, for sale at Wal-Mart and grocery retailers everywhere. Both the gift cards and the website (www.disneymusicstore.com) launched December 2012.
- Synopsys Delivers VDK for Renesas RH850 MCUs
May 23 2013 6:54 PM ET
MOUNTAINVIEW, Calif., May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Vitamin Shoppe, Inc. - VSI
May 23 2013 6:52 PM ET
NEW YORK, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pomerantz Grossman Hufford Dahlstrom & Gross LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Vitamin Shoppe, Inc. ("Vitamin Shoppe" or the "Company") (NYSE: VSI) (CUSIP: 92849E101) who purchased Vitamin Shoppe common stock between May 8, 2012 and February 25, 2013 (the "Class Period"). Such investors are advised to contact Robert S. Willoughby at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-476-6529, ext. 237.
- Ecologic Transportation, Inc. Announces A Corporate Update Conference Call
May 23 2013 6:46 PM ET
SANTA MONICA, Calif., May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ecologic Transportation, Inc. ("Ecologic Transportation" or the "Company") (OTCQB: EGCT) will be holding a public conference call on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 1:15pm PDT (4:15pm EDT).
- Jay Leno Hosts Magical Evening to Celebrate Partnership for Cancer Care
May 23 2013 6:32 PM ET
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Two of Santa Barbara's longtime nonprofit healthcare providers have joined forces with a shared vision of enhancing cancer care, and nearly 500 community members, donors, local businesses, and celebrities celebrated in style to support the partnership of the Cancer Center of Santa Barbara with Sansum Clinic.