- Cheap BCS Championship Game Tickets: JustCheapTickets.com Announces Large Inventory of BCS Tickets for January 6 Game
December 08 2013 3:00 PM ET
BROOKFIELD, Wis., Dec. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The game is set for January 6, 2014, at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California. It is certain to be quite an exciting experience, and football enthusiasts will want to attend the game rather than just be content to watch the televised version of the event. JustCheapTickets.com can help sports buffs save money by offering tickets at discounted prices.
- "Euthanasia in Belgium: Safeguards and controls do not work" according to Professor Dr. Etienne Montero, Dean of the Faculty of Law, University of Namur, Belgium
December 08 2013 2:30 PM ET
- Rentrak Announces Worldwide Box Office Results for Weekend of Dec. 8, 2013
December 08 2013 2:11 PM ET
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rentrak Corporation (NASDAQ: RENT), the global leader in box office measurement, today announced the worldwide weekend box office estimates for the weekend of Dec.
- According to United Coalition East Prevention Project, Skid Row Housing Trust, Provider of Housing for the Homeless in Los Angeles, Seeks to Sell Booze to Profit from Addiction in Skid Row
December 08 2013 1:58 PM ET
Community Activists Organize to Stop Again a Government Funded Apartment Project, Housing People in Recovery, From Selling Alcohol at New Genesis Apartments
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- United Coalition East Prevention Project (UCEPP), and Alcohol Justice, along with more than 75 community members, will hold a press conference at 12 p.m., Monday, December 9, 2013. They will be protesting an application to sell alcohol by one of the largest providers of permanent/supportive housing in Los Angeles, Skid Row Housing Trust (SRHT).
- Studies Uncover New Insights into Pathophysiology of Sickle Cell Disease and Thalassemia, May Help Improve Standard of Care
December 08 2013 12:00 PM ET
NEW ORLEANS, Dec. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- New research presented today during the 55th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting and Exposition in New Orleans uncovers several important insights into the pathophysiology of sickle cell disease and thalassemia that may soon translate into the development of better, more targeted treatments for hundreds of thousands of patients worldwide.
- Cyberonics Announces Results From The E-36 Study Of VNS Therapy® Delivered By The AspireSR™ Generator
December 08 2013 11:00 AM ET
- Oncor Continues to Make Significant Progress, Outages Down to Less Than 45,000 Systemwide
December 08 2013 10:55 AM ET
DALLAS, Dec. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Oncor crews worked around the clock to cut the number of outages down to less than 45,000 across its service territory as of Sunday morning, with the hardest hit area of North Texas having less than 35,000 outages.
- Today Santa Rides a Harley with Thousands of Motorcyclists Delivering Toys to Poor Kids
December 08 2013 10:55 AM ET
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Santa & thousands of Harley Davidson Motorcyclists ride to Skid Row to deliver thousands of toys to thousands of poor kids.
Santa revs up his Harley & hits the road early with 1,500 other Harley Davidson Motorcyclists to deliver thousands of toys to poor & homeless children on Skid Row for the 26th Annual Los Angeles Skid Row Toy Ride to Fred Jordan Mission.
- Improved Efficacy, Limited Toxicity of Targeted Therapies Brighten the Future of Treatment for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
December 08 2013 10:30 AM ET
NEW ORLEANS, Dec. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Several new, targeted therapies show promise to expand treatment options for chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) and are more effective and better tolerated than standard chemotherapy, according to studies presented today during the 55th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting and Exposition in New Orleans.
- Innovative Compounds, Combination Therapies Improve Care of Patients with Wide Range of Blood Disorders
December 08 2013 9:00 AM ET
NEW ORLEANS, Dec. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A series of studies presented today during the 55th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting and Exposition in New Orleans uncover promising efficacy and safety results for several unique compounds and combination treatments, each aimed at improving long-term outcomes for patients with blood disorders ranging from clots to cancer.
- Siltuximab Pivotal Trial Data Show Efficacy for Treatment of Patients with Multicentric Castleman's Disease
December 08 2013 9:00 AM ET
RARITAN, N.J., Dec.
- Iranian Opposition, American and European Politicians Call on Firmness on Dealing with Tehran
December 08 2013 2:48 AM ET
PARIS, December 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
In an international conference in Paris on Saturday, Iranian opposition, prominent American, and European personalities called for a firm policy on Iran and warned against closing of eyes on the massacre of Iranian dissidents in Iraq as well as extensive violation of human rights in Iran.
- Picayune Rancheria of the Chukchansi Indians Elects Four Members to Tribal Council
December 08 2013 12:08 AM ET
FRESNO, Calif., Dec. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On Saturday, December 7, the over 800 Chukchansi Tribal members who received ballots from the Election Committee voted to re-elect the current Tribal Chairman, Reggie Lewis, incumbent Treasurer, Chance Alberta and former Tribal Chairpersons Dixie Jackson and Morris Reid, to the Chukchansi Tribal Council.
- U.S. Census Bureau Daily Feature for December 8
December 08 2013 12:01 AM ET
WASHINGTON, Dec. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Following is the daily "Profile America" feature from the U.S. Census Bureau:
- Mortgage Rates Increase In December - LoanLove.com Helps Borrowers Find Today's Lowest Rates
December 08 2013 12:00 AM ET
- NRMA Insurance Launches LOCK-A-DOOR Facebook Game
December 07 2013 10:08 PM ET
SYDNEY, Dec. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Thought Facebook was just for posting photos and sharing status updates? Think again.
Australian insurance company NRMA Insurance is taking a fresh approach to engaging with potential customers with its fun and educational Facebook game about keeping your house secure.
Called 'LOCK-A-DOOR', the simple message in the NRMA Insurance Facebook game is that even if a policy holder forgets to lock a door to their home, their NRMA insurance policy will still cover them.
- Discounted 2014 BCS Championship Tickets: BargainSeatsOnline.com Slashes Pricing on Tickets
December 07 2013 6:00 PM ET
BROOKFIELD, Wis., Dec. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The big game will take place at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California, on January 6. Tickets will sell quickly for such an exciting and challenging event in football. BargainSeatsOnline.com has discounted the price of tickets so that sports fans can more easily obtain seats for the January 6 game without spending high sums of money.
- 2014 BCS Championship Tickets: SuperbTicketsOnline.com Announces Discounted BCS Tickets for January 6 Game
December 07 2013 4:00 PM ET
MILWAUKEE, Dec. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The annual football game will be thrilling to watch in person, which is the only way that true sports fans will want to see the event. It takes place next year at the Rose Bowl, and SuperbTicketsOnline.com has discounted tickets available that can be easily purchased online through secure measures or ordered by phone.
- Kite Pharma's Lead Program with the National Cancer Institute (NCI) Demonstrates Positive Results in Patients with Aggressive Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
December 07 2013 2:24 PM ET
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Kite Pharma, Inc. (Kite), a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on engineered autologous T cell therapy (eACT) products for cancer, today announced positive clinical data demonstrating that Kite's most advanced product candidate can produce robust and durable tumor shrinkage in patients with an aggressive form of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. In an oral presentation at the 55th ASH Annual Meeting, James N.
- FlowerDeliveryExpress.com has the following tips for making your holiday season less stressful
December 07 2013 2:13 PM ET
DETROIT, Dec. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FlowerDeliveryExpress.com a leading online flower delivery company, understands that for many people Christmas can be one of the most stressful times of the year. Studies have found that during the holiday season, 40 percent of Americans report feeling financial stress. Another 37 percent of Americans feel stressed by memories of loved ones who have died, and having too much to do causes stress for 34 percent of people.