- Phase 3 Head-to-Head ENDEAVOR Study Demonstrates Superiority Of Kyprolis® (carfilzomib) Over Velcade® (bortezomib) In Patients With Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
March 01 2015 7:00 PM ET
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. and SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., March 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Amgen (NASDAQ: AMGN) and its subsidiary Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., today announced the results from a planned interim analysis showing that the Phase 3 head-to-head clinical trial ENDEAVOR evaluating Kyprolis® (carfilzomib) for Injection in combination with low-dose dexamethasone versus Velcade® (bortezomib) and low-dose dexamethasone met the primary endpoint of progression-free survival (PFS).
- SK Telecom Targets Global IoT Market with Lifeware
March 01 2015 7:00 PM ET
BARCELONA, Spain, March 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- SK Telecom (NYSE:SKM) has unveiled a variety of consumer-centric smart devices, or 'Lifeware*', at the Mobile World Congress 2015 with the aim to create opportunities in the global market for the Internet of Things (IoT).
* Lifeware is a newly-coined word that combines "life" and "hardware/software", and refers to smart devices that add value to people's lives.
- Powermat Wireless Charging to Be Embedded in the Samsung Galaxy s6
March 01 2015 6:01 PM ET
Flagship Launch Kicks off Collaboration between Powermat & Samsung
SAN FRANCISCO, March 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Powermat Technologies today announced a strategic collaboration with Samsung on wireless power technologies, to optimize Samsung devices for the fast-growing Powermat Network. The first fruit of this collaboration is the inclusion of PMA-compatible Powermat wireless charging in the Galaxy s6.
- "Virginia Gun Bill Shootdown Shows Learned Little From Virginia Tech;" Robert Weiner And Hannah Coombs Article In Roanoke Times Today
March 01 2015 5:54 PM ET
WASHINGTON, March 1, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In an article in today's Roanoke Times, "VIRGINIA GUN BILL SHOOTDOWN SHOWS LEARNED LITTLE FROM VIRIGNIA TECH", Robert Weiner, the former spokesman for the White House National Drug Control Policy Office and the U.S.
- Sensirion Presents the Smallest and Most Accurate Gas and Pressure Sensors
March 01 2015 5:32 PM ET
STAEFA, Switzerland, March 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- At the 2015 Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, the leading sensor manufacturer Sensirion will present a new multi-pixel gas sensor, plus a new barometric pressure sensor. Both new sensors, which rank among the smallest yet most accurate in their class worldwide, are capable of measuring indoor air quality (IAQ), the gases in a person's breath, and barometric air pressure, as required for indoor navigation applications.
- CHG Announces Thailand Office to Serve as CHG Southeast Asia Headquarters
March 01 2015 4:00 PM ET
BANGKOK, March 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Cachet Hotel Group (CHG) announced today it has opened a new office in Bangkok, Thailand to grow its footprint in the Southeast Asia region and to serve as the headquarters for a Global Design Center.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge Come Equipped with Qi Wireless Charging
March 01 2015 3:05 PM ET
Launch signals wireless power going mainstream, drives demand for wireless chargers
BARCELONA, Spain, March 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- In one of the strongest signals yet that wireless power has entered mainstream adoption, Samsung Electronics today revealed it has wireless charging built into its new flagship Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge smartphones. Both handsets charge straight 'out of the box' on all Qi chargers now in the market, including:
- Rentrak Announces Official Worldwide Box Office Results for Weekend of March 1, 2015
March 01 2015 3:03 PM ET
LOS ANGELES, March 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Rentrak (NASDAQ: RENT), the leader in precisely measuring movies and TV everywhere, today announced the official worldwide weekend box office estimates for the weekend of March 1, 2015, as compiled by the company's theatrical measurement services.
- Good Technology Ushers In a New Era of Innovation for Enterprise Mobility with the Next Generation of Good Work
March 01 2015 3:01 PM ET
BARCELONA, Spain, March 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- (Mobile World Congress) – Good Technology™, the leader in secure mobility, today announced the next wave of innovative new updates to Good Work™ that are enabling businesses and entire industries to transform how they securely connect, communicate and collaborate.
- Good Technology Pioneers Enterprise Mobile Data Security in the Era of Wearables and the Internet of Things
March 01 2015 3:00 PM ET
- Pure Hospitality Makes Bold Adjustment To Business Strategy: Divest And Focus
March 01 2015 1:57 PM ET
LAS VEGAS, March 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Pure Hospitality Solutions, Inc., (OTC: PNOW) announced today, that the Company has made a bold adjustment for the overall advancement of the Company's future and shareholder interest. Pure is shifting its primary focus toward building a technology driven Company, shedding any capital exhaustive asset offering a lower ROI proposition than the extremely lucrative opportunity found in Oveedia's market.
- AT&T Confirms Samsung Galaxy S® 6 And Galaxy S® 6 Edge Will Join The Nation's Most Reliable 4G LTE Network And The Network With The Nation's Strongest LTE Signal1
March 01 2015 1:00 PM ET
BARCELONA, Spain, March 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- AT&T2 announced that it will carry the Samsung Galaxy S® 6 and Galaxy S® 6 edge in its retail stores and on www.att.com. Pricing, availability and further details will be announced at a later date.
- Cricket Wireless Confirms Arrival Of Samsung Galaxy S 6
March 01 2015 1:00 PM ET
BARCELONA, March 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Cricket Wireless announced that it will carry the Samsung Galaxy S® 6 in its more than 3,300 retail stores nationwide and online at www.cricketwireless.com. Pricing, availability and further details will be announced at a later date.
- INRIX Continues Collaboration With Samsung On Mobile Applications For The Connected Car
March 01 2015 1:00 PM ET
BARCELONA, Spain, March 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Mobile World Congress 2015 -- INRIX®, Inc. announced ongoing collaboration with Samsung on driving-related apps and services now includes the new Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge smartphones.
"Together with Samsung we're transforming how millions of drivers navigate their world," said INRIX President and CEO Bryan Mistele. "We look forward to extending to S6 owners the time and money-saving benefits Note owners have come to expect from INRIX on their mobile devices."
- Starwood Capital Group completes the sale of Groupe du Louvre and Louvre Hotels Group to Shanghai Jin Jiang International Hotels Development Co., Ltd.
March 01 2015 12:10 PM ET
PARIS and SHANGHAI, March 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Starwood Capital Group and Jin Jiang International Holdings Co., Ltd. are pleased to confirm that the sale of Groupe du Louvre and its 100% indirect subsidiary Louvre Hotels Group has been completed. Through Starwood affiliate Star SDL Investment Co., Groupe du Louvre was sold to the Luxemburg-based subsidiary of Shanghai Jin Jiang International Hotels Development Co., Ltd., for an amount of €1.3 billion.
- Magisto and Deutsche Telekom Partnership Powers Mobile Movie Making Services in 13 Countries
March 01 2015 12:00 PM ET
BARCELONA, Spain, March 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Magisto, the mobile video storytelling platform with over 50 million registered users and the highest user rating in both Google Play and the iOS app stores today announced the successful roll out of a partnership agreement with European telecommunications giant Deutsche Telekom to deliver the award-winning app to 13 countries in Europe, and to millions of Deutsche Telekom's customers.
- Qualcomm Joins the MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One Team as Official Technology Partner
March 01 2015 11:20 AM ET
BARCELONA, Spain, March 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) today announced that its subsidiary, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., entered a multi-year agreement with the MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One Team to become an official technology partner. The two companies will collaborate to develop new connected car technologies to enhance the team's on-track performance, utilizing Qualcomm's expertise in mobile as the foundation for development.
- Azure Midstream Energy, LLC Announces Completion of General Partnership Acquisition of Marlin Midstream GP, LLC and Contribution of Azure's Legacy Gathering System to Marlin Midstream Partners, LP
March 01 2015 11:19 AM ET
DALLAS, March 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Azure Midstream Energy, LLC ("Azure") announced the successful completion of its acquisition of (i) 100% of Marlin Midstream GP, LLC, Marlin Midstream Partners, LP's (Nasdaq: FISH, "Marlin", or the "Partnership") general partner, (ii) 90% of Marlin Midstream GP, LLC's incentive distribution rights in Marlin, and (iii) an option to acquire 20% of NuDevco Midstream Development, LLC's 10.7 million limited partnership units in Marlin. In a separate transaction, Azure contributed its Legacy gathering system to Marlin for $162.5 million in cash.
- Huawei Unveils Huawei Watch at Mobile World Congress 2015
March 01 2015 11:01 AM ET
BARCELONA, Spain, March 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Huawei continues to break new ground in the wearables space by unveiling today the Huawei Watch, powered by Android Wear™ at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2015. The fully circular watch features a 1.4-inch touch-sensitive AMOLED display, scratch-proof sapphire crystal lens, cold-forged stainless steel frame, and comes with a built-in heart rate monitor and 6-Axis motion sensors. The Huawei Watch is the first smartwatch in the Huawei wearable family.
- FoxyLady.nyc Is Coming Soon. Internet Magazine Publisher Sean O'Loughlin Is Building A New Online Magazine Featuring The Most Beautiful Women In New York City
March 01 2015 11:00 AM ET
NEW YORK, March 1, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- FoxyLady.nyc is coming soon. Internet Magazine Publisher Sean O'Loughlin, former publisher of BelleFemmeMagazine.com and RocknRollYellowPages.com, is building a new online magazine featuring the most beautiful women in New York City. The magazine will target a global audience of men and women who are interested in women's beauty.