- Progress Energy Canada and Pacific NorthWest LNG welcome second LNG investment
December 08 2013 9:16 PM ET
CALGARY, Dec. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Progress Energy Canada Ltd., Pacific
NorthWest LNG Ltd. and Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) have signed
transaction agreements whereby PetroleumBRUNEI, through its affiliates,
will acquire a 3 percent interest in Progress Energy Canada's natural
gas assets in northeast British Columbia and in the proposed Pacific
NorthWest LNG export facility on Canada's West Coast, in the District
of Port Edward. As part of the transaction, PetroleumBRUNEI has agreed
- Top 25 Team Rankings of the Harris Interactive College Football Poll
December 08 2013 8:56 PM ET
NEW YORK, Dec. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today's Harris Interactive College Football PollSM shows the Top 25 results compiled from rankings submitted by the Harris Interactive panel of former coaches, players and administrators, and current and former members of the media. Florida State held on to the top ranking following its ACC championship win over Duke while Auburn jumped into the second spot after its SEC championship win over Missouri and Ohio State's loss in the Big 10 championship game. Alabama, Big 10 champion Michigan State and PAC-12 champion Stanford round out the top five.
- BNK Petroleum Inc. - Caney and Polish Update
December 08 2013 8:54 PM ET
CAMARILLO, CA, Dec. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - BNK Petroleum Inc. (the "Company" or "BNK") (TSX: BKX), is providing an update on its Tishomingo Field, Caney oil
shale operations in Oklahoma as well as its Polish shale gas project.
Oklahoma - Tishomingo Field
- Every Saudi's Choice to Have Genetic Code Mapped to Transform the Kingdom's Healthcare
December 08 2013 7:01 PM ET
GLASGOW, Scotland, Dec.
- New five-year data support superiority of Novartis drug Tasigna® over Gleevec® in newly diagnosed Ph+ CML patients
December 08 2013 6:04 PM ET
EAST HANOVER, N.J., Dec.
- Talyst Announces Reseller Agreement with Intelligent Hospital Systems for RIVA
December 08 2013 5:39 PM ET
KIRKLAND, Wash., Dec. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- "We are excited to announce our reseller agreement with Intelligent Hospital Systems (IH Systems) for their state of the art IV medication preparation system, RIVA," said Carla Corkern, CEO of Talyst. "This agreement provides Talyst with a "best of breed" automated IV product to integrate into our AutoPharm Enterprise System, as we expand our product and solution offerings to our customers."
- capioIT announces Leadership in the Australian Infrastructure Services Market
December 08 2013 5:30 PM ET
SYDNEY, Dec. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- According to capioIT CEO Phil Hassey; "Enterprises buyers of infrastructure services in Australia are fortunate to have a significant choice in providers due to the highly competitive market. These providers offer a spectrum of capabilities from Cloud to traditional IT Outsourcing, including Managed Services.
- Talyst Launches AutoVault™ At ASHP 2013
December 08 2013 5:25 PM ET
KIRKLAND, Wash., Dec. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Talyst, a leader in pharmacy automation, will launch AutoVault™ at the 2013 American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) Midyear Clinical Meeting and Exhibition in Orlando. The new technology provides controlled access and secure management of CII medications. AutoVault securely stores, tracks and monitors the picking and restocking of controlled substance inventory.
- Cheap BCS Championship Game Tickets: JustCheapTickets.com Announces Large Inventory of BCS Tickets for January 6 Game
December 08 2013 3:00 PM ET
BROOKFIELD, Wis., Dec. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The game is set for January 6, 2014, at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California. It is certain to be quite an exciting experience, and football enthusiasts will want to attend the game rather than just be content to watch the televised version of the event. JustCheapTickets.com can help sports buffs save money by offering tickets at discounted prices.
- "Euthanasia in Belgium: Safeguards and controls do not work" according to Professor Dr. Etienne Montero, Dean of the Faculty of Law, University of Namur, Belgium
December 08 2013 2:30 PM ET
- Rentrak Announces Worldwide Box Office Results for Weekend of Dec. 8, 2013
December 08 2013 2:11 PM ET
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rentrak Corporation (NASDAQ: RENT), the global leader in box office measurement, today announced the worldwide weekend box office estimates for the weekend of Dec.
- According to United Coalition East Prevention Project, Skid Row Housing Trust, Provider of Housing for the Homeless in Los Angeles, Seeks to Sell Booze to Profit from Addiction in Skid Row
December 08 2013 1:58 PM ET
Community Activists Organize to Stop Again a Government Funded Apartment Project, Housing People in Recovery, From Selling Alcohol at New Genesis Apartments
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- United Coalition East Prevention Project (UCEPP), and Alcohol Justice, along with more than 75 community members, will hold a press conference at 12 p.m., Monday, December 9, 2013. They will be protesting an application to sell alcohol by one of the largest providers of permanent/supportive housing in Los Angeles, Skid Row Housing Trust (SRHT).
- Studies Uncover New Insights into Pathophysiology of Sickle Cell Disease and Thalassemia, May Help Improve Standard of Care
December 08 2013 12:00 PM ET
NEW ORLEANS, Dec. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- New research presented today during the 55th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting and Exposition in New Orleans uncovers several important insights into the pathophysiology of sickle cell disease and thalassemia that may soon translate into the development of better, more targeted treatments for hundreds of thousands of patients worldwide.
- Cyberonics Announces Results From The E-36 Study Of VNS Therapy® Delivered By The AspireSR™ Generator
December 08 2013 11:00 AM ET
- Oncor Continues to Make Significant Progress, Outages Down to Less Than 45,000 Systemwide
December 08 2013 10:55 AM ET
DALLAS, Dec. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Oncor crews worked around the clock to cut the number of outages down to less than 45,000 across its service territory as of Sunday morning, with the hardest hit area of North Texas having less than 35,000 outages.
- Today Santa Rides a Harley with Thousands of Motorcyclists Delivering Toys to Poor Kids
December 08 2013 10:55 AM ET
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Santa & thousands of Harley Davidson Motorcyclists ride to Skid Row to deliver thousands of toys to thousands of poor kids.
Santa revs up his Harley & hits the road early with 1,500 other Harley Davidson Motorcyclists to deliver thousands of toys to poor & homeless children on Skid Row for the 26th Annual Los Angeles Skid Row Toy Ride to Fred Jordan Mission.
- Improved Efficacy, Limited Toxicity of Targeted Therapies Brighten the Future of Treatment for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
December 08 2013 10:30 AM ET
NEW ORLEANS, Dec. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Several new, targeted therapies show promise to expand treatment options for chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) and are more effective and better tolerated than standard chemotherapy, according to studies presented today during the 55th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting and Exposition in New Orleans.
- Innovative Compounds, Combination Therapies Improve Care of Patients with Wide Range of Blood Disorders
December 08 2013 9:00 AM ET
NEW ORLEANS, Dec. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A series of studies presented today during the 55th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting and Exposition in New Orleans uncover promising efficacy and safety results for several unique compounds and combination treatments, each aimed at improving long-term outcomes for patients with blood disorders ranging from clots to cancer.
- Siltuximab Pivotal Trial Data Show Efficacy for Treatment of Patients with Multicentric Castleman's Disease
December 08 2013 9:00 AM ET
RARITAN, N.J., Dec.
- Iranian Opposition, American and European Politicians Call on Firmness on Dealing with Tehran
December 08 2013 2:48 AM ET
PARIS, December 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
In an international conference in Paris on Saturday, Iranian opposition, prominent American, and European personalities called for a firm policy on Iran and warned against closing of eyes on the massacre of Iranian dissidents in Iraq as well as extensive violation of human rights in Iran.