Our favorite guilty pleasure is back! And according to reports, Season 5 of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” will feature even more jaw-dropping moments than ever before when the hit Bravo reality series returns Tuesday, Nov. 18. So mark your calendars now and gulp down that martini because you never know when your cocktail could get thrown back into your face in the land of “RHOBH.”
"It's going to be the most intense season we've ever had," Kyle Richards, a veteran on the Bravo series, revealed to Us Weekly. “In every aspect honestly. I mean, from the relationships, to disagreements, problems, you name it. It’s the most intense season we’ve ever had.”
And she’s not kidding! The drama we’ve seen leading up to Season 5 looks like child’s play compared to the name-calling, fist-throwing debauchery we’ve witnessed in the trailer for the upcoming installment. Below are the top 6 most shocking moments from the sneak peek video:
1. Potty Mouthed Puppets: If you didn’t think Kim Richards was “absolutely nut ball crazy” before then her R-rated puppet show most definitely confirmed it. In the trailer, Kim put on a sock-puppet show that even “Crank Yankers” might find offensive.
2. Yolanda Foster’s Meltdown: It’s never officially “Real Housewives” season until someone breaks down crying. During Season 5, the Dutch model will struggle over a “tragic mistake” that occurred, something she’ll ultimately “have to deal with” as the season progresses.
3. Kyle vs. Lisa Vanderpump: It’s a battle of the brunettes this season, “RHOBH” fans! The trailer teased a pretty heated argument between “Real Housewives” vets, which ended in Kyle telling her long-time friend that not everything revolves around her.
4. Rumors Will Spread: It looks like the show’s newest member, Eileen Davidson, will take a gossip beat-down when Brandi Glanville starts spreading salacious rumors about the “Days of Our Lives” actress, claiming Eileen “sleeps around and tries to steal men.”
“Don’t f---ing call me a homewrecker!” the soap opera star responds to the allegations.
5. Wet And Wild: Hold on to your Manhattan’s, ladies, because cocktails will be thrown in the upcoming installment of “RHOBH.” And from the trailer, it seems one of those thrown cocktails will land right in the face of Eileen.
6. Slapped Silly: The trailer ends it the most shocking fashion as Lisa gets slapped in the face by a long-haired blonde. That’s gotta sting, huh Lis?
Foster predicted to Us Weekly that Season 5 would be the best “RHOBH” installment viewers have seen yet. "It's a very complicated season," Foster admitted. "I think a lot of things from last year… people are making up, new friendships, new people are coming into the group. I think it's going to be a great season."
Are you looking forward to Season 5 of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hill”? Sound off in the comments section below what drama you’re predicting for the new season, which is set to air Tuesday, Nov. 18, at 9 p.m. EST.