- Mark Zuckerberg Turns 28: Ten Interesting Facts About The Facebook Founder And His Social Network [PHOTOS]
May 14 2012 9:07 AM
The world's youngest billionaire has turned 28, and his birthday has come as a landmark moment for his company, as Facebook Inc is all set to start trading.
- Samsung Galaxy S3: Top 6 Deals From Wireless Operators
May 13 2012 7:55 AM
Samsung Galaxy S3 was unveiled at the Earls Court press event in London May 3 and the new smartphone has received compliments for its enhanced battery and processor capabilities.
- Sony Xperia GX Release: Will You Wait For US Launch Of The Next Xperia Or Buy The HTC One X?
May 12 2012 12:27 PM
Sony Mobile Communication is one of the leading Android smartphone manufacturers to challenge Samsung Galaxy S3 and HTC One X with its latest flagship devices.
- Creative Smuggling: 20 Most Bizarre Attempts By Smugglers Which Went Wrong (PHOTOS)
May 12 2012 6:52 AM
You may have watched the movie Snakes On A Plane and this classic action flick has served as an inspiration to many criminals and drug dealers around the world to smuggle illegal substances, valuable properties, living beings and rare species. Here is a slideshow which will take you on a ride to several ridiculous methods adopted by smugglers.
- Samsung SPH-L300 And LG LS970 ?Eclipse? Image Leaks Hint At A Sprint Launch: Will These Powerhouses Dwarf HTC Evo 4G LTE Sales?
May 11 2012 10:49 AM
The new era of 4G LTE phones are setting to take strong ground and Sprint operator is bidding high on these new set of smartphones category. HTC EVO 4G LTE, its next LTE phone coming on May 18. Recent image leaks suggests two more biggies are there on the block -- Samsung SPH-L300 and LG LS970 'Eclipse'. Which one will be yours?
- Mothers Day 2012 Gift Ideas: Top Gadgets Your Tech-Savvy Mom Secretly Dreams About
May 09 2012 9:53 AM
Top 7 gadgets hot selling gadgets available in the market right now, for your tech-savvy moms. Flip through the details, and now decide on the present for your mom.
- MacBook Air Release Rumor: Apple Prepping $799 Air For Q3; Will It Be The Biggest Threat To Ultrabooks Market Sales?
May 09 2012 6:59 AM
According to recent report cited in DigiTimes, Apple is going to launch a new MacBook Air sometime around the third quarter of this year. Further, the report has suggested that the new Air would be priced by the company at a price as low as $799.
- Samsung Focus 2, HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE Launched: 4G Battle Heats Up Between AT&T?s Windows And Verizon?s Android Warriors
May 08 2012 8:47 AM
While Samsung and HTC have already stolen a lot of the limelight with their new Android smartphones, Galaxy S3 and One X respectively, both the tech giants are not done with it and recently have come up with more offerings in the line of 4G LTE smartphones.
- Bandmate Horovitz, Other Celebs Pay Tribute To Late Beastie Boy Adam Yauch: Band's Journey Through The Years [PHOTOS]
May 07 2012 7:44 PM
Two days after the death of bandmate Adam MCA Yauch, Beastie Boys rapper Adam Ad-Rock Horovitz reached out to fans with a note thanking his family and friends for their outpouring of love and support for his late friend.
- Adobe CS6 Released, Creative Cloud to Come on May 11: What Will You Require to Run the New Software On Your Systems?
May 07 2012 9:07 AM
Adobe Systems Inc Monday announced the availability of the upgraded Adobe Creative Suite 6 (CS6) software, which was unveiled two weeks ago.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs LG Optimus LTE 2: Can LG Revamp Its Status And Beat The Biggie With 2GB RAM And 2150mAh Battery?
May 06 2012 8:52 AM
The successor to Galaxy S2 has come with impressive features. While the tech enthusiasts of the industry are really excited about the new smartphone, there are many others who are somewhat disappointed with the Galaxy S3's features and specs. Many reports claim that the industry expert are not so satisfied with the design and build of the device. They had expected better specifications and features.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) Debuts At $399.99; Will The Company?s 'Price Drop Strategy' Impact Sales Of Apple?s New iPad?
May 05 2012 9:50 AM
If you are a Samsung tablet fan, then your long wait is over, as the much delayed Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) is finally up for preorder and the tablet will hit the retail shelves in the US as soon as by May 13.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Launch: Top 10 Groundbreaking Software Features Of The New Smartphone [PHOTOS]
May 04 2012 10:55 AM
Samsung unveiled its highly anticipated Galaxy S3 on May 3. The smartphone comes with a quad-core turban Exynos processor, a 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display, an 8 megapixel camera and a gigantic 2020mAh replaceable battery.
- Windows Marketplace Travels To 22 More Countries: Top 6 Awesome Apps To Get Started With On Your New Windows Phone
May 03 2012 10:12 AM
The Microsoft's Windows Phone marketplace is still at a very nascent stage. Hence there are not nearly as many apps as there are for the Apple app store and the Google Play store. However, to keep up with competition, the company has made recent efforts to avail their marketplace in 22 new countries.
- HTC Flaunts Sprint EVO 4G LTE Camera Performance; Will New Smartphone Upset Galaxy Nexus Sales On Sprint? (Specs Comparison)
May 03 2012 7:19 AM
Mobile operator Sprint recently released Google's flagship Android ICS phone, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, for around $199.99 on a 2-year contract. In an attempt to expand its basket of offerings Sprint will start taking pre-orders from May 7 for HTC Evo 4G LTE with a price tag of $199.99 on contract. The smartphone is due to hit stores sometime this month.
- Apple MacBook Pro 2012 Rumor Update: The Ultra Thin Laptop To Get Better With SSD And A Mammoth Battery
May 02 2012 8:37 AM
As if the rumors about the release and features of Samsung Galaxy S3 and iPhone 5 are not enough, the tech world has turned to another device - Apple's MacBook Pro 2012, which is reported to be released by June.
- Nokia 808 PureView Set For Release Next Week: Top 5 Great Camera Phones Which Can Be Tough Competitors For The Behemoth
May 02 2012 8:13 AM
The 808 Pureview is expected to be released on May 7 and their reports further have confirmed the Sim Free handset price at £539.95 (approx. $875.96). Here are the top 5 picks out on the market retail shelves which can doom the sales of the monster camera entrant ready for release.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Update: Windows 8 Version To Be Launched In Oct; Will It Dwarf Nokia Lumia 900?
April 29 2012 7:24 AM
South Korean smartphone maker Samsung Electronics is planning to incorporate the designs and features of their much hyped next generation phone - Samsung Galaxy S3 - in a Windows 8 version, reports Windows Phone Life.
- Halo 4, Assassin?s Creed 3 Pegged As The Most Anticipated Games For PS3, Xbox 360: Top 5 Other Action Packed Games To Be Launched In 2012
April 28 2012 10:33 AM
While the lineup of next-gen consoles including Sony's PlayStation 4 Orbis, Microsoft's Xbox 720 and Nintendo's Wii U are still not near their launch time frame. However, their predecessor flagship model's favorite games are surely in line up with their sequel releases for this year.
- Sony ?Hayabusa? To Debut In June With 13MP Camera Sensor, Snapdragon S4 Chipset; Can The Company?s Biggest Bet Threaten Samsung Galaxy S3 Throne? [SPECS]
April 28 2012 6:52 AM
Samsung is not alone to sizzle up the market with its next-gen smartphone offering. There are other Android manufacturers in the showground who are all set to splash the smartphone arena with their latest flagship devices to challenge Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S3.