- Gaza Hospital Shelled Hours Before Cease-Fire Set To Begin
July 25 2014 9:09 PM
Hours before the half-day humanitarian cease-fire is set to begin in Gaza and Israel, reports of a hospital under attack.
- Bloodiest Week In Syria's Civil War, With 700 Killed In Just 2 Days
July 25 2014 8:54 PM
The Syrian civil war had its deadliest week yet, with 700 people killed in just one 48-hour period.
- Netanyahu Agrees To 12-Hour Cease-Fire
July 25 2014 8:49 PM
Israel first rejected John Kerry's newest cease-fire proposal, but has agreed to a 12-hour humanitarian truce.
- House Tells Obama: No Troops To Iraq Without Our Approval
July 25 2014 4:56 PM
In a landslide vote on Friday, the House said Obama can't send troops to Iraq in a "sustained combat role" without the approval of Congress.
- As Anti-Israel Protests Reach West Bank, Rumblings Of A Third Intifada
July 24 2014 10:30 PM
As thousands marched to protest Israel denying entry to Al-Aqsa and in solidarity with Gaza, the Palestinian death toll mounted [VIDEO].
- Thousands March From Ramallah To Jerusalem Against Israel
July 24 2014 5:10 PM
A march from Ramallah to Jerusalem to protest Israel's closure of the Al-Aqsa mosque turned into clashes, with casualties reported.
- Australia Ready To Help Secure Crash Site And Bring Victims Home
July 23 2014 10:28 PM
"We stand ready to provide whatever support or resources are needed," Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop said in a statement.
- Twitter Admits, 'We Have A Lot Of Work To Do' On Employee Diversity
July 23 2014 8:27 PM
Twitter released its employee ethnic and gender diversity data on Wednesday, and the results are typical of a Silicon Valley giant.
- 'One Child Has Been Killed Every Hour In Gaza': Report
July 23 2014 8:04 PM
As of July 22, 599 people had been killed in Gaza since the start of the operation, and 147 were children, the OCHA said.
- Malaysian Athletes Commemorate MH17 Victims At Commonwealth Games
July 23 2014 5:11 PM
Malaysian athletes and officials wore black armbands at the Games' opening ceremony in Glasgow.
- Hamas Leader Rejects Truce Until Israel Lifts Gaza Blockade
July 23 2014 4:53 PM
Khaled Meshaal will not accept any cease-fire proposal unless it includes lifting the blockade that has been plaguing Gaza since 2006.
- Timeline Of Israel And Gaza Clashes: How Did It Come To This?
July 23 2014 2:27 AM
The latest clashes between Israel and Gaza -- no strangers to unrest -- are unique for the speed at which the destruction has spread.
- Suicide Bombing Kills 21, Follows Bloody Baghdad Weekend
July 22 2014 7:38 PM
As sectarian violence increases in Iraq, a weekend of fatal bombings culminated Tuesday with a suicide attack on a police checkpoint.
- Russia Likely 'Created The Conditions' For Downing Of MH17: US Officials
July 22 2014 6:10 PM
U.S. officials said evidence suggests MH17 was downed by pro-Russian separatists, and that Putin's attempt to blame Ukraine was "not plausible."
- 'A Cease-Fire Is Not Near'
July 22 2014 5:24 PM
With more than 600 dead in Gaza and at least 27 dead in Israel, the two sides still haven't agreed on a cease-fire.
- Sudanese Editor Beaten Over Call To Normalize Israel Ties
July 19 2014 11:42 PM
Tensions between Islamic countries and Israel have been running higher than usual this week.
- Texas Prison Ceiling Collapse Injures 19 Inmates
July 19 2014 6:42 PM
A ceiling collapsed in a privately-owned Texas prison on Saturday, leaving one inmate in critical condition.
- 2 Israeli Soldiers Die As Hamas Tunnels Into Israel
July 19 2014 6:15 PM
Two IDF soldiers were killed after a ground of Hamas members used a tunnel to enter Israeli territory.
- At Least 15 Egyptian Soldiers Killed In Western Desert
July 19 2014 4:52 PM
In one of the deadliest attacks since Mohammed Morsi was ousted, gunmen attacked a checkpoint with rocket-propelled grenades and machine gun.
- Pro-Gaza Protests Break Out Across Israel, Europe
July 19 2014 3:34 PM
In London, Paris, Dublin, Turkey and Israel, demonstrators marched in defiance Israel's operation in Gaza; two soldiers were killed by militants at border.