- Formula E Debuts With A Bang In Beijing [VIDEO]
September 15 2014 4:56 PM
The first all-electric motor racing championship race ended with a spectacular crash -- and no one was hurt.
- Law Enforcement Can Subpoena Your Car’s Data
September 15 2014 3:24 PM
As the "Internet of cars" emerges, so too do questions of privacy that face other mobile technologies.
- GM Recognizes 19 Deaths From Ignition Switch Failure
September 15 2014 11:26 AM
The lawyer handling General Motors' victim compensation fund says he has received 445 claims, including 125 for death.
- Ford Recalls 74,000 Hybrids
September 15 2014 10:17 AM
The U.S. automaker says electric coolant pumps need to be checked in nearly 74,000 cars dating back to 2005.
- Uber Eyes Delivery Niches
September 14 2014 4:56 PM
Uber chief Travis Kalanick says global expansion in ride-sharing underway as he tests U.S. markets for delivery services.
- RIP Apple IPod: 2001-2014
September 14 2014 3:11 PM
The deck-of-cards sized portable digital player that changed the way we listen to music is now moot.
- Report: Banks Handled Cocaine-Tainted Cash
September 14 2014 12:53 PM
DEA highlights how global drug proceeds can make their way into the pockets of the Colombian kingpins.
- Ukraine Cease-Fire Holds, With A Couple Of Exceptions
September 14 2014 12:53 PM
Ukrainian troops beat back pro-Russian rebels in Donetsk, as Russian nationalists send aid to separatist-controlled Luhansk.
- Indonesia Nabs Four Turks, Says They’re Terrorists
September 14 2014 11:36 AM
Officials in Jakarta say they were meeting three Indonesians in an area that has seen Muslim-Christian clashes in recent years.
- Hurricane Odile Makes Landfall Near Cabo San Lucas
September 14 2014 10:25 AM
Maximum wind speeds hit 125 mph as Odile swirls offshore on a track skirting Mexico's West Coast.
- 2014 Toyota Tundras Recalled
September 11 2014 1:22 PM
A plastic interior piece might block side airbags from deploying in the proper shape to protect heads, says the Japanese carmaker.
- Connected Cars: They Know Where You’ve Been
September 11 2014 12:59 PM
The ‘Internet of cars’ will make roads safer, but how much personal data drivers will secede is a lingering question.
- Nissan Leaf Goes To China
September 11 2014 10:29 AM
The Venucia e30 launches in China. Nissan hopes Chinese version of the Leaf will take significant market share.
- Nevada Reveals More Details On Tesla's Huge Tax Incentive Deal
September 10 2014 1:22 PM
Economic impact study says Tesla employees will pay more in local, state taxes over 10 years than their employer.
- Tesla's Nevada Tax Breaks In One Chart
September 10 2014 12:56 PM
The incentives offered by Nevada's governor to Tesla for its battery plant are generous but complicated. This should help clear things up.
- How Toyota Plans To Attract Hipsters Who Shop At Farmers Markets (PHOTOS)
September 10 2014 10:25 AM
The world’s biggest car company is aiming its U-squared concept’s flexible architecture at the small, urban business.
- Precedents Of Tesla's $1.25B Incentive Package Raise Questions
September 09 2014 3:00 PM
State and local governments spend more each year on tax breaks and credits. Are the benefits worth the costs?
- Another Bomb Blast In Chilean Capital
September 08 2014 10:46 PM
At least 14 people were injured in the blast. This year, many bombings have occurred in Santiago.
- Hundreds Dead In India, Pakistan Flooding
September 08 2014 10:04 PM
More than 350 people have died and thousands of homes have been destroyed due to the worst monsoon flooding in many years.
- Local ‘La Familia' Cartel Boss Gunned Down In Mexico
September 08 2014 8:03 PM
Sunday’s attack shows remnants linger of a cartel known for using beheadings as a fear tactic.