Articles by Angelo Young
- Tesla Will Present Its Battery-Swap System This Week
June 18 2013 2:39 PM
Tesla says the technology will allow a quick swap of a 990-lb. battery pack. Curious? So are we.
- Chrysler About-Face: Will Recall 2.7M SUVs
June 18 2013 9:59 AM
[UPDATE 3 p.m. EDT] In a surprising reversal, Chrysler has agreed to conduct a voluntary recall of 2.7 million SUVs.
- 2013 Paris Air Show: Day Two - $41B Worth Of Plane Orders
June 18 2013 8:27 AM
Boeing on Tuesday announced the biggest batch of orders so far, at $30 billion for its new Dreamliner 787-10.
- Vodafone Faces Challenge In Bid For Germany’s Largest Cable TV Operator
June 18 2013 7:29 AM
Analysts think Vodafone has bid €7.2 billion ($9.6 billion) and that Liberty has raised the ante to €7.5 billion ($10 billion).
- Jerry Seinfeld: Comic, Writer, Producer … Car Critic?
June 18 2013 5:53 AM
The millionaire funnyman has long been a car enthusiast. Here are his mini reviews of 11 driving machines.
- Today In Pesky Power Window Switch Recalls: GM Adds 230,000 More SUVs To Its List
June 17 2013 1:00 PM
Moisture intrusion into driver's side armrest controls can short circuit and burn, even when the vehicle is parked.
- Verizon In Talks To Buy Canada’s Wind Mobile: Report
June 17 2013 10:09 AM
Verizon could become Canada’s first foreign entrant into its wireless market as Ottawa seeks more competition.
- A Faster Samsung S4 Is Coming, CEO Says
June 17 2013 8:40 AM
The South Korean phone maker is about to unleash a Galaxy S4 it says will be twice as fast.
- Telefonica Denies It Was Ever Approached For AT&T Takeover
June 17 2013 7:42 AM
Telefónica denies that the U.S. telecom offered $93 billion for a takeover that was blocked by the Spanish government.
- Want To Buy A Ford Fusion? Get In Line
June 14 2013 3:22 PM
Ford's inventory of the midsize sedan is down to 39 days, as demand keeps the level of stock low.
- Brazilian Oil Company OGX Downgraded By Fitch
June 14 2013 1:59 PM
Fitch says Rio-based OGX Petroleo e Gas Participacoes could be insolvent by the end of the year.
- Singapore Censures Banks For Rate Rigging
June 14 2013 10:16 AM
Singapore identified 133 traders it says have been manipulating local interbank lending rates.