Articles by Arjun Kashyap
- Mon. Futures Suggest Higher Open
April 21 2014 6:14 AM
Quarterly earnings should direct market flow Monday following last week's rally.
- Malaysia To Issue Death Certificates For MH370 Passengers
April 21 2014 1:12 AM
An underwater drone scouring the Indian Ocean for the missing plane turned up nothing after its eighth mission Monday.
- Thurs. Futures Point To Lower Open
April 17 2014 5:35 AM
Ahead of the long weekend, data on jobless claims and a packed earnings calendar should influence markets.
- Wed. Futures Suggest Upbeat Open
April 16 2014 5:29 AM
Quarterly earnings announcements and economic data should influence Wednesday's session.
- Tues. Futures Suggest Subdued Open
April 15 2014 5:53 AM
Quarterly earnings, data on inflation and housing, and opening remarks from Janet Yellen at a Fed conference should influence markets.
- Mon. Futures Suggest Weak Opening
April 14 2014 5:31 AM
After last week's volatile sessions, which ended with the markets losing a lot of ground, earnings and economic data should guide markets.
- Fri. Futures Suggest Weak Opening
April 11 2014 6:01 AM
Value-buying could stem losses while quarterly earnings of major banks, and data on PPI and consumer sentiment could influence moves.
- Confusion Reigns On Flight 370 Search
April 11 2014 12:13 AM
Australia's prime minister says authorities are "very confident" signals are from black box, but officials coordinating the search disagree.
- Thurs. Futures Signal Weak Open
April 10 2014 6:06 AM
The Fed’s unexpectedly dovish tone, as deciphered from the minutes published Wednesday, helped fire up a rally in the previous session.
- Wed Futures Point To Higher Open
April 09 2014 6:12 AM
Stocks look set to regain their footing after a few disappointing sessions that were punctuated by Tuesday's modest gains.
- Tues Futures Point To Higher Opening
April 08 2014 5:38 AM
Stocks look set for a positive start after three losing sessions but it remains to be seen if they can sustain the gains.
- Pings Heard During Search For Flight 370 Fall Silent
April 08 2014 3:17 AM
As the search enters its 32nd day, hopes of locating the flight data recorders are receding.
- Mon. Futures Signal Weak Open
April 07 2014 5:35 AM
With the rally derailed by the prospect of continued stimulus reduction, investors may look to earnings and Fed minutes for further direction.
- Flight 370 - The 'Most Promising Lead' To Date
April 07 2014 1:14 AM
Signals detected underwater over the weekend could possibly be from the missing plane but confirmation could take days.
- Fri Futures Point To Higher Open
April 04 2014 6:05 AM
Various estimates peg the unemployment rate to slip to 6.6 percent from the current 6.7 percent.
- Thurs. Futures Point To Higher Open
April 03 2014 6:21 AM
Stocks seem poised for another vertical assault, but a correction may be in the cards depending on jobs data.
- 'Big 4' European Nations Now Part Of Recovery
April 03 2014 4:45 AM
Prospects of an all-round recovery in the euro zone continue to brighten, while deflation and unemployment continue to be red flags.
- Wed Futures Point To Higher Open
April 02 2014 6:29 AM
Futures suggest yet another upbeat session while investors keep an eye on economic data and comments from policymakers.
- Tues Futures Signal Higher Open
April 01 2014 6:00 AM
A fresh quarter begins with an eye on factory, real estate and auto sales data.
- Another Ray Of Light For Europe
April 01 2014 5:23 AM
In the February data, the lowest unemployment rates were recorded in Austria, Germany and Luxembourg.