- Mississippi Tea Partier Who Lost GOP Runoff Won't Concede
July 03 2014 9:59 PM
Tea Party-backed primary candidate McDaniel says many "crossover" voters were ineligible and refuses to concede to incumbent Senator Cochran.
- All Eyes On GOP Runoff In Mississippi
June 24 2014 10:59 AM
The runoff between incumbent Cochran and tea party-backed McDaniel has been described as a battle for the heart and soul of the Republican Party.
- A Triumph For The Tea Party, And Challenge For The GOP
June 11 2014 12:30 AM
By taking out Majority Leader Eric Cantor, the right shows its muscle.
- Watch Elliot Rodger's 'Why Do Girls Hate Me So Much?' YouTube Video
May 26 2014 10:45 PM
He left a 141-page memoir and a YouTube video that he posted online before his killing spree on Friday.
- China Flexes In South China Sea, Sinks Vietnamese Fishing Vessel
May 26 2014 9:42 PM
Ten fishermen were on board.
- N. Korea Issues Rare Apology For Building Accident
May 17 2014 9:54 PM
Death toll unknown, but an acknowledgement of bad news is unusual from Pyongyang.
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Limits On Campaign Donations
April 02 2014 11:14 AM
The high court struck down limits on the overall amount an individual can donate to political campaigns.
- New 'Credible Leads' On Fate Of Flight 370
March 22 2014 9:42 PM
Australian PM Tony Abbott was optimistic on Sunday about finding out what happened to Flight 370.
- DNI Declassifies New Round Of NSA Documents
November 18 2013 9:45 PM
At issue is the NSA bulk electronic communications metadata collection program that was revealed by whistle-blower Edward Snowden.
- Bipartisan House Vote Approves Back Pay For Federal Workers
October 05 2013 11:56 AM
The House voted 407-0 on Saturday to give back pay to furloughed federal employees.
- Kenya Mall Attack Kills At Least 39, As Al-Shabaab Militants Claim Credit
September 21 2013 3:17 PM
The attackers allegedly targeted non-Muslims, fired automatic weapons and threw grenades at a shopping mall in Nairobi.
- Senate Passes Bipartisan Student Loan Bill
July 24 2013 8:03 PM
The measure, if it becomes law, caps student loan interest rates at 8.25 percent for undergraduates and 9.5 percent for graduates.
- White House Correspondent Helen Thomas Dead
July 20 2013 11:02 AM
Thomas reported on every U.S. president from John F. Kennedy to Barack Obama and attained legendary status.
- Venezuela, Nicaragua To Offer Asylum To NSA Leaker Snowden
July 05 2013 9:19 PM
The news came shortly after Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega said Friday he was willing to grant asylum to Edward Snowden.
- At Least 43 Killed After Multiple Bombings In Afghanistan
June 30 2013 1:55 PM
Three different parts of Pakistan were hit by bombings, killing at least 43 people, according to a report.
- Helicopter Makes Emergency Landing In Hudson River
June 30 2013 1:00 PM
The NYPD said a helicopter crash-landed in the Hudson river, but all five passengers were rescued.
- US Jobless Claims Drop To Lowest Level In 6 Weeks
April 25 2013 9:03 AM
Fewer Americans filed for new unemployment benefits in the latest week, as the U.S. labor market continues to slowly improve.
- Czech Republic Approves Medical Marijuana
February 15 2013 8:39 AM
Marijuana is now legal for medical treatment in the Czech Republic after Czech President Vaclav Klause signed the measure into law on Friday.
- 'Django Unchained': Blood, Sweat, And Tears Of Laughter
December 15 2012 2:35 PM
"Django Unchained" combines the revenge-fantasy and buddy-film genres to unflinchingly stare down one of the most heinous periods in history.
- Barack Obama Wins Florida And 332 Electoral Votes
November 10 2012 1:48 PM
U.S. President Barack Obama has been declared the winner in Florida -- four days after the Nov. 6 general elections.