- A Fox News commentator's assertion that the use of the metric system was behind the disappearance of AirAsia Flight QZ8501 is not supported by evidence or endorsed by aviation experts.
- The NYPD announced Friday that it arrested the third of seven people suspected of assaulting police during a Dec. 13 protest.
- Targets in the Khan Yunis area of southern Gaza were bombed in response to the rocket that hit a field in southern Israel.
- Find out whether or not you may have been a victim of the Staples credit card data breach that the company confirmed Friday.
- Staples Inc. confirmed Friday that more than 1 million credit cards may have been compromised in a massive data breach.
- Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing, appeared in public for the first time since 2013.
- Cuban-Americans on both sides of the aisle denounced Obama's move as rewarding the Castros.
- U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio spoke Wednesday after to the announcement by the Obama administration that the U.S. will normalize relations with Cuba.