Articles by Eric Brown
- Don't Binge-Watch 'Arrested Development' Season 4
May 23 2013 6:37 PM
It's tempting, but maybe you shouldn't watch "Arrested Development" season 4 all in one sitting.
- Jerry Lewis Still Thinks Female Comedians Aren't Funny: 'I Cannot Sit And Watch A Lady Diminish Her Qualities'
May 23 2013 6:16 PM
Jerry Lewis told an audience at the Cannes Film Festival that he thinks female comedians just aren't funny.
- Apple iWatch Rumors: Apple's New Smart Watch May Not Debut Until Late 2014
May 22 2013 11:55 PM
The rumored Apple iWatch, expected to roll out in late 2013, may have to wait another year before hitting the market.
- Janet Jackson, Billionaire: Pop Star's Net Worth Now Over $1 Billion
May 22 2013 9:37 PM
Janet Jackson has earned well over $1 billion for her various entertainment exploits.
- Is Tim Dog Alive? Arrest Warrant Issued For 90s Rapper Who May Have Faked His Own Death
May 22 2013 8:01 PM
1990s rapper Tim Dog may have faked his own death in February, and now a Mississippi judge has issued an arrest warrant for the rapper.
- How To Help Oklahoma Tornado Victims
May 20 2013 11:26 PM
Help the victims of the Oklahoma City tornado by contributing time and money.
- Taylor Swift's Disgusted Reaction To A Justin Bieber/Selena Gomez Kiss At The Billboard Awards Goes Viral
May 20 2013 6:54 PM
Taylor Swift's reaction to a kiss between Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez has gone viral.
- Brooklyn Bar To Host 'Smallest Penis In Brooklyn' Competition
May 19 2013 10:06 PM
Brooklyn’s Kings County Bar gained online viral fame this weekend after announcing its first-ever contest to find the Smallest Penis in Brooklyn.
- 2 FBI Agents Killed In Training Exercise Off Virginia Coast
May 19 2013 8:53 PM
The members of the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team were apparently aboard a Military Sealift Command ship.
- Record-Setting Powerball Winning Ticket Was Sold In Florida
May 19 2013 7:24 PM
Someone purchased the winning ticket for the largest-ever Powerball jackpot in the small town of Zephyrhills, Fla.
- Will Yahoo's $1 Billion Purchase Kill Tumblr?
May 19 2013 3:44 PM
It’s (almost) official: After several days of rumors, Yahoo will buy Tumblr for $1 billion. But will this kill Tumblr as we know it?
- 'Downton Diddy' Is The 'Downton Abbey'/Sean Combs Mashup You Never Knew You Needed
May 17 2013 12:18 AM
Thankfully, Diddy isn't actually the newest cast member of "Downton Abbey," but his parody is pretty great.