- EA Beats Expectations As 'Titanfall' Boosts Q1
July 22 2014 6:02 PM
The company is often seen as a bellwether for the video game sector.
- GM Stonewalling Federal Probes Of Fatal Crashes: Report
July 15 2014 10:22 PM
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration records seem to show a pattern of obstruction.
- Hague Quits As Foreign Secretary In UK Cabinet Reshuffle
July 14 2014 5:38 PM
The surprise move comes amid an attempt to rejuvenate the Cabinet before elections next year.
- Israeli Jets Bomb Gaza Strip After 3 Teens Are Found Dead
June 30 2014 10:11 PM
The IDF says it "will continue to act decisively until peace is returned to the residents of the State of Israel."
- GM Expands Safety Recall To 428,000 Vehicles: Report
June 27 2014 6:05 PM
The Chevrolet Cruze recall is linked to an accident in which a woman lost an eye.
- Tea Party Claims Biggest GOP Kill: House Majority Leader Eric Cantor
June 10 2014 8:18 PM
The majority leader, attacked from the right on immigration, is ousted in the Virginia primary.
- Small Countries, Big Money; Tycoons Cluster In Asian And Gulf States
June 10 2014 5:14 PM
Private wealth ballooned globally in 2013, and flowed ever more toward the top, a report finds.
- Sterling Vetoes Clippers Sale In Reversal; Resumes NBA Suit
June 09 2014 10:27 PM
"I must fight to protect my rights," he says.
- Veteran GOP Senator Struggles In Close Mississippi Primary
June 03 2014 10:42 PM
One of the Senate's most senior Republicans is in deep trouble with his state's voters.
- Cleveland Clinic Chief May Be Named VA Secretary: Report
June 03 2014 7:02 PM
Delos Cosgrove is a hospital chief, cardiac surgeon and Vietnam veteran.
- Indian Ocean Noise Analyzed For Possible Link To MH370
June 02 2014 11:01 PM
The dull, low-frequency sound seemed to come from a location far from the search area.
- Seattle Approves $15 Minimum Wage, Highest in US
June 02 2014 7:00 PM
The wage law will be phased in over seven years.
- Obama 'Undecided' On Firing Shinseki After Damaging IG Report: Aides
May 28 2014 11:22 PM
The president was waiting for evidence of 'systemic' misconduct, which he now may have.
- Army Fires Head Of Ft. Bragg Hospital After 2 Patient Deaths
May 27 2014 10:16 PM
The puzzling deaths of two young patients follow other questions at the huge North Carolina hospital.
- White House To Investigate Leaking Of CIA Chief In Afghanistan's Identity
May 27 2014 6:03 PM
The accidental exposure to the press corps occurred during the president's weekend visit.
- Martial Law Declared In Thailand
May 19 2014 6:51 PM
The sudden move, "not a coup," follows the prime minister's ouster by a court.
- Watergate Conspirator Jeb Magruder, 79, Dead
May 16 2014 2:15 PM
Thirty years later, he said he heard Nixon order the break-in.
- Ras Baraka Elected Mayor of Newark, NJ
May 13 2014 11:04 PM
Baraka replaces Cory Booker, now a U.S. senator.
- Chinese Preparing Base On Disputed Reef: Manila
May 13 2014 8:45 PM
The Chinese are shipping soil to the reef to enlarge it for an airstrip, Philippine and U.S. sources say.
- South Sudan Truce Begins After Pact
May 10 2014 8:04 PM
The president and his former No. 2 signed the deal Friday.