- Thousands March From Ramallah To Jerusalem Against Israel
July 24 2014 5:10 PM
A march from Ramallah to Jerusalem to protest Israel's closure of the Al-Aqsa mosque turned into clashes, with casualties reported.
- In Israel's Gaza Push, No Clear Target Set For Victory
July 24 2014 5:01 PM
Israel said it would target Hamas tunnels and weapon stockpiles. But it has done so before, and Hamas violence has come back.
- At Least 15 Dead In Israeli Strike On UN School In Gaza
July 24 2014 10:22 AM
Multiple people die while seeking shelter at UNRWA school shelter in Beit Hanoun in Gaza on Thursday.
- Israeli Activists Push For Gaza Withdrawal, With Little Impact
July 23 2014 6:05 PM
More and more Israeli civil society groups are calling for an end to the invasion in Gaza, but are making little political impact.
- AP 'Crash Lands' MH17 Headline; Twitter Panic Ensues
July 23 2014 10:20 AM
AP publishes controversial tweet about Dutch military plane carrying bodies of MH17 passengers.
- No Exit Out Of Gaza
July 22 2014 2:35 PM
More than 118,000 Palestinians are displaced in Gaza, but the intense shelling from Israel's invasion has left them with few shelter options.
- FSA Says It Advanced In Damascus Battles
July 21 2014 6:08 PM
For the first time in months, Free Syrian Army rebels made advances near the capital, a move that could gain them status with the U.S.
- In Libya's First Known Beheading, Filipino Worker Killed By Militia
July 21 2014 11:59 AM
A Filipino worker was beheaded by a militia in Libya after being kidnapped on July 15.
- Israel's Tunnel Vision In Gaza
July 18 2014 2:48 PM
Israel's ground offensive in Gaza is focused on destroying tunnels that supply Hamas with Iranian rockets.
- Palestinians and Israelis Post Reactions To Ground Offensive
July 17 2014 7:54 PM
Reports from the Gaza offensive shared via Whisper, a new app that allows users to post anonymously.
- Gaza Resistance Forces Reportedly Fight Back Against Israeli Offensive
July 17 2014 3:56 PM
The number of people killed in Gaza has reached 240, including seven children, and the border has been closed.
- Libya's Oil Industry A Casualty Of Recent Violence
July 17 2014 3:32 PM
The Libyan economy is in trouble, given recent violence and with oil revenue in the control of militias.
- Training Libyan Soldiers May Not Be Working As Planned
July 16 2014 6:39 PM
Libyan soldiers are receiving training from Italy, United Kingdom and Turkey, but often use it to fight for militias instead.
- Who Is In Control Of What In Libya?
July 16 2014 4:35 PM
Most of the chaos that consumes the country is a direct result of the fracturing of militias.
- Tripoli Airport Clash Forces Closure Of Libya's Airspace
July 15 2014 6:49 PM
Islamist militants attacked the Tripoli airport Sunday night, leading to two days of clashes in the city and killing at least 13 people.
- Israel Focuses On Ridding Hamas Of Its Rockets
July 15 2014 12:50 PM
According to experts, Israel could send troops into Gaza within the next 24 hours if Hamas continues to fire rockets.
- UN Security Council Gives Aid Organizations More Access To Syria
July 14 2014 7:16 PM
Aid organizations operating in Syria can deliver aid to those in need more easily after the UN Security Council passed its resolution.
- In The Israel-Gaza Conflict, Media Focuses On Numbers
July 14 2014 6:17 PM
The discussion of the Israel-Gaza conflict has focused largely on the numbers of those killed.
- Injured Palestinians Barred From Leaving Gaza
July 14 2014 3:47 PM
The border crossing with Israel is open for Palestinians who need medical attention, but dozens were barred from getting through on Monday.
- ISIS Battle For Baghdad Unlikely, Experts Say
July 12 2014 7:11 AM
When ISIS began its takeover of key cities in Iraq last month, it seemed it would march on Baghdad as well. What happened?