- 'ISIS Does Not Speak Or Act On Behalf Of The World's 1.5 Billion Muslims'
August 22 2014 12:29 PM
Following the killing of U.S. journalist James Foley, Muslims from around the world voiced their outrage on social media.
- 'We Weren't Out Chasing War'
August 21 2014 4:59 PM
James Foley, who was beheaded by ISIS, was an inspiration for the young freelancers who found themselves by his side in the Mideast.
- The Price Of Joining ISIS: Foley Allegedly Used As Token
August 20 2014 4:33 PM
The ISIS militants who beheaded James Foley apparently had been given the journalist as a token of allegiance by another group.
- ISIS Says It Beheaded US Journalist James Foley
August 19 2014 5:06 PM
Freelance journalist James Foley, who disappeared in Syria in November 2012, was allegedly beheaded in a graphic video by ISIS militants.
- Airstrikes In Tripoli Kill 6, But It's Unclear Who Is Responsible
August 19 2014 3:57 PM
The Libyan capital was hit by an airstrike, but the Libyans said they aren't responsible, and no other nations admitted to striking Tripoli.
- Egypt Is 'Closely Following' Ferguson
August 19 2014 12:11 PM
Egypt, accused of killing hundreds of demonstrators, is urging U.S. authorities to exercise restraint in Ferguson, Missouri.
- FAA Bans Flights Over Syria
August 18 2014 8:30 PM
The FAA issued a statement Monday night banning flights over Syria.
- Gaza Cease-Fire Extended For A Day
August 18 2014 6:21 PM
Israel and members of the Palestinian leadership will continue talks in Cairo as the cease-fire is extended for 24 hours.
- Obama: Mission In Iraq Is Not Over
August 18 2014 5:23 PM
President Obama said Monday that the "work is not yet done" in Iraq.
- Obama Asks Protesters To Remain Peaceful
August 18 2014 4:54 PM
President Obama addressed tensions in Ferguson, Missouri: "Our constitutional rights ... must be vigilantly safeguarded."
- Friend Tells Officer Wilson's Version Of Brown Shooting
August 18 2014 4:45 PM
A woman on a local radio station in St. Louis explained Officer Darren Wilson's version of the Mike Brown shooting.
- Inside Al-Shifa: When A Hospital Becomes A Target
August 15 2014 6:32 PM
Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza City has become a de-facto refugee camp, shelter, local hangout and target, doctors there say.
- Slowed Down In Iraq, ISIS Makes Big Gains In Syria
August 14 2014 2:16 PM
In the past 24 hours, ISIS has taken over five towns north of Aleppo and could capture positions controlling border traffic with Turkey.
- Kidnapped US Journalist Still Missing In Syria
August 13 2014 3:40 PM
Austin Tice is still missing in Syria two years after he lost contact with family and friends.
- Marco Rubio Vs. The UN's Palestinian Refugee Agency
August 13 2014 12:51 PM
Senators from both parties including the possible 2016 candidate are asking John Kerry to launch an investigation into UNRWA activity during the recent conflict in Gaza.
- What Success Looks Like To Hamas And Israel
August 12 2014 3:26 PM
Cairo talks to determine Gaza conflict winner.
- US May Be Blurring Real Reason For Airstrikes In Iraq
August 11 2014 4:37 PM
The U.S. is bombing ISIS militants to protect civilians and stop any advances on Irbil, which happens to sit by one of Iraq's biggest oilfields.
- US Airstrikes In Iraq Not Just About Targeting ISIS
August 08 2014 5:59 PM
When U.S. Navy jets bombed targets in northern Iraq Friday, they had their sights on helping Kurdish fighters, not only on hurting ISIS.
- Gaza Will Not Be Rebuilt By Hamas, But International Aid
August 07 2014 8:56 PM
Hamas doesn't have the money or the organization needed to rebuild. The solution, once again, will have to come from abroad.
- As Israel Withdraws, Northern Gaza Still A Battle Zone
August 04 2014 12:50 PM
Despite the partial withdrawal, fighting still rages in the north of the Strip. The south is hardly safer, and Gaza City is caught in the middle.