- Britain Raises Terror Warning, Citing Iraq And Syria
August 29 2014 1:40 PM
The U.K. raised its terror threat level to "severe," meaning a terrorist attack is "highly likely."
- Is Obama An Effective Democratic Fundraiser?
August 29 2014 12:39 PM
Despite the president's unpopularity, the House Democrats' campaign arm is faring better at fundraising in 2014 than it did in 2010.
- How Rick Perry's Indictment Could Actually Boost His Chances In 2016
August 29 2014 12:07 PM
Rick Perry might be enjoying a rise among Republicans after being indicted. But will it last?
- Ted Cruz Beefs Up Staff: Is He Running In 2016?
August 29 2014 8:51 AM
Ted Cruz hired three political operatives with ties to presidential primary states, fueling speculation about a run in 2016.
- Why Obama Will (Or Won't) Bomb ISIS In Syria
August 28 2014 2:30 PM
President Obama is considering airstrikes on ISIS targets in Syria. Here are five reasons why he will -- or will not -- authorize them.
- 5 Stone Cold Facts About Arizona GOP Nominee Doug Ducey
August 27 2014 3:33 PM
Attacks on Doug Ducey's record at Cold Stone Creamery weren't enough to defeat him in Arizona's Republican primary for governor.
- Steven Sotloff's Mom Pleads With ISIS To Spare Captured Journalist
August 27 2014 12:31 PM
"As a mother, I ask your justice to be merciful and not punish my son for matters he has no control over," Shirley Sotloff said.
- ISIS Just 'A Bunch Of Guys Wearing Pajamas': US Rep. Hunter
August 27 2014 8:09 AM
Duncan Hunter, R-Calif., says North Korea, Iran and Pakistan are more worrisome existential threats to the U.S. than ISIS is.
- American Citizen Killed Fighting For ISIS
August 26 2014 3:23 PM
Douglas McAuthur McCain was an aspiring rapper who apparently turned to Islamic extremism and fought alongside ISIS.
- 'We're Going To Fix What's Wrong'
August 26 2014 1:47 PM
President Obama vowed Tuesday to get to the bottom of the VA scandal that led to Eric Shinseki's resignation.
- Senate Candidate Puts Foley's Killer In Campaign Video
August 26 2014 12:40 PM
Allen Weh is standing by his campaign ad, which has sparked outrage for including footage of James Foley's killer.
- VMAs Tops Emmys On Twitter
August 25 2014 11:17 PM
The #VMAs hashtag was tweeted out more than seven times as much as the #Emmys hashtag at its peak.
- Amanda Peet, Hayden Panetierre Break Pregnancy News On Red Carpet
August 25 2014 8:09 PM
While Amanda Peet broke the news that she's pregnant, Hayden Panetierre revealed her baby's gender on the Emmy red carpet.
- Take A Look Behind The Scenes: 2014 Emmys Backstage Live Stream
August 25 2014 7:21 PM
NBC isn't live streaming the main awards show, but it's giving viewers online access to backstage cameras.
- 2014 Emmys Red Carpet Live Stream
August 25 2014 6:01 PM
E! is offering three different camera angles for its online live stream of the Emmys red carpet.
- Ukrainian President Dissolves Parliament Amid Growing Crisis
August 25 2014 4:52 PM
Three convoys of weapons reached Ukraine from Russia three times in the past week.
- 'Justice Is Going To Come'
August 25 2014 1:33 PM
Although he slammed police tactics in Ferguson, Missouri, the Rev. Al Sharpton was optimistic there would be justice for Mike Brown.
- LIVE STREAM: Michael Brown Funeral In St. Louis
August 25 2014 11:38 AM
Hundreds of mourners gathered inside the Friendly Temple Missionary Baptist Church in St. Louis on Monday to pay their respects to Mike Brown.
- 'All Clear' Given At Ft. Lee After Active Shooter Lockdown
August 25 2014 10:19 AM
The incident allegedly took place at the headquarters of Combined Arms Support Command.
- Obama Back From Heavily Criticized Vacation
August 25 2014 9:16 AM
The president spent two weeks in Martha's Vineyard as American journalist James Foley was beheaded and the situation in Ferguson unraveled.