- Genetic Blueprint Of Wheat Unveiled
July 20 2014 9:55 PM
Scientists estimate they will have the wheat genome sequenced within three years.
- Thousands Gather In London For Pro-Palestine Rally
July 19 2014 8:27 PM
Scores of protesters march through central London calling for an end to Israeli military air strikes in Gaza.
- Snowden Will Not Get A 'Meaningful' Defense In US: Julian Assange
July 08 2014 6:07 AM
The WikiLeaks founder said the U.S. government will use its state secrets privilege to keep crucial evidence away from the defense team.
- How Backlash Against 'Right To Be Forgotten' Removal Helps Google
July 05 2014 10:34 AM
To allow these articles to disappear is a huge challenge to press freedom, says one prominent journalist.
- Is There A Succession Plan At JPMorgan?
July 03 2014 5:15 AM
Dimon has reportedly said the prognosis for his throat cancer is "excellent" and the illness is "curable."
- Senior Twitter Executives Quit
June 13 2014 6:28 AM
Share sales by a senior executive amid stuttering growth could have caused insurmountable tension among senior management.
- UK Unemployment Hits Five-Year Low
June 11 2014 5:48 AM
In comparison, unemployment across the euro zone was 11.7 percent in the three months to April, according to Eurostat.
- New Qatar World Cup Revelations Prompt Warning By Sponsor Sony
June 08 2014 11:08 AM
"As a FIFA partner, we expect these allegations to be investigated appropriately," says Sony, a major sponsor of the event.
- South African President Jacob Zuma Out Of The Hospital
June 07 2014 3:52 PM
"It's been a hectic period and there has been a need for some rest," says Zuma's spokesperson.
- France To Defend BNP Paribas Against $10B US Fine Threat
June 03 2014 11:52 AM
French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius says it will defend BNP Paribas against "unreasonable" U.S. penalty.
- Britain 'Could Quit EU' If Juncker Is Elected EU Commission President
June 02 2014 1:00 AM
Cameron is alleged to have made the threat during a meeting with the German chancellor at a summit of EU leaders in Brussels.
- Syrian 'Jihadist' Arrested in Brussels Museum Murders
June 01 2014 12:32 PM
The suspect, Mehdi Nemmouche, was known to French counterterrorism police.
- Egypt's Sisi Faces Tough Task to Fix Economy
May 31 2014 3:42 PM
Unrest and instability have decimated the tourism industry, among others. It's a situation the new leader has vowed to fix.
- Mark Zuckerberg's $120M Pledge To San Francisco Schools
May 30 2014 8:35 AM
"The Bay Area is one of the most prosperous places in the world, but there so many schools here that don't have the resources they need."
- Russia Dodges Fresh Sanctions By Backing Ukraine Election
May 28 2014 5:40 AM
Putin's statement has been seen as a sign that the Kremlin recognizes the legitimacy of the election in Ukraine.
- Britain's Big 3 Political Losers Count Cost Of UKIP Surge
May 26 2014 7:47 AM
The European Parliament vote saw UKIP scoring in every region of the country, echoing the populist outcry across the continent.
- Ohio Insect Farm Turns Crickets Into Flour For Tortillas
May 26 2014 7:30 AM
The company breeding the insects is working with a Boston-based insect food start-up, which will grind crickets down into "flour."
- Anti-Immigrant Wave Sweeps Europe
May 26 2014 5:48 AM
A report by Open Europe said: "Across Europe, all eyes are on the possible surge in anti-EU, populist, anti-immigrant or anti-establishment parties."
- Scottish Nationalist Proposes Asylum For Snowden
May 25 2014 8:42 PM
The move would depend on the outcome of the independence referendum.
- National Front Shocks France With First-Place Win
May 25 2014 8:16 PM
The ruling Socialist Party of President Francois Hollande was third with a humiliating 13 percent.