- The parent company of Turner Broadcasting, whose CNN is based in Atlanta, urged Georgia’s governor not to sign the bill.
- U.S. presidential candidates were quick to condemn the attacks — and some stirred fear over immigration.
- Media commentators incurred backlash on Tuesday after expressing surprise that Muslim voters in Michigan supported a Jewish candidate.
- The sixth episode of “The X-Files” miniseries might not be the show’s last.
- Religious themes weaved their way into Monday's "Babylon," but series creator Chris Carter stumbled with reductive depictions of Islam.