- ACA Delay Tactics: Is This Any Way To Implement A Policy?
March 26 2014 4:35 PM
It’s hard to imagine how this delay makes sense from an administrative or policy perspective.
- Did Putin Invade Crimea Because He Perceives Obama As 'Weak' On Foreign Policy?
March 09 2014 7:51 PM
The suggestion Obama's projection of weakness is primarily to blame for Putin’s actions in Ukraine is unsubstantiated and historically incorrect.
- At The Water's Edge: U.S. Foreign Policy In Ukraine Crisis Must Be Bipartisan
March 04 2014 10:06 PM
Every foreign policy must be totally debated and the ‘loyal opposition’ is under special obligation to see that this occurs.”
- Shooting Blanks: Chris Christie’s Feeble Character Assassination On David Wildstein Could Backfire
February 04 2014 3:16 PM
The attempt to malign Wildstein’s character, however, fell flat because it violated several basic rules of effective character assassination
- State Of The Union 2014 Speech: Will Anyone Bother Watching?
January 28 2014 11:59 AM
According to Nielsen, over the last several years fewer and fewer Americans have bothered to watch the SOTU address.
- Chris Christie And Robert Gates: The Dangers Of The ‘Permanent Campaign’
January 13 2014 8:56 AM
The hazards of the perpetual campaign continue to place the public, our policies, and some of the nations’ leading politicians at risk.
- Did Bill Clinton Launch Hillary’s 2016 Presidential Bid At Bill De Blasio’s Inauguration?
January 03 2014 11:55 AM
Barring some unforeseen crisis, Hillary is running for President in 2016.
- Bill De Blasio’s Burden: He’ll Be Blamed If Crime Spikes Again In New York City
December 17 2013 1:18 PM
De Blasio has the benefit of inheriting a city with historically low crime, something Bloomberg and most of his predecessors did not enjoy.
- Sarah Palin Vs. MSNBC's Martin Bashir: Why Is NOW Silent?
November 25 2013 4:42 PM
Sarah Palin and all women should be able to speak without fear of being victimized or threatened publicly with violence and humiliation.