- It’s hard to imagine how this delay makes sense from an administrative or policy perspective.
- The suggestion Obama's projection of weakness is primarily to blame for Putin’s actions in Ukraine is unsubstantiated and historically incorrect.
- Every foreign policy must be totally debated and the ‘loyal opposition’ is under special obligation to see that this occurs.”
- The attempt to malign Wildstein’s character, however, fell flat because it violated several basic rules of effective character assassination
- According to Nielsen, over the last several years fewer and fewer Americans have bothered to watch the SOTU address.
- The hazards of the perpetual campaign continue to place the public, our policies, and some of the nations’ leading politicians at risk.
- Barring some unforeseen crisis, Hillary is running for President in 2016.
- De Blasio has the benefit of inheriting a city with historically low crime, something Bloomberg and most of his predecessors did not enjoy.
- Sarah Palin and all women should be able to speak without fear of being victimized or threatened publicly with violence and humiliation.