- Is Your Tweet Being Read? Now You Can Find Out
August 28 2014 9:50 AM
All Twitter users now have access to Twitter Analytics, a feature previously only available to advertisers.
- Rod Blagojevich ... History Teacher?
March 16 2013 2:08 PM
It's been one year since Rod Blagojevich began his 14-year sentence on corruption charges.
- ESPN Suspends Bill Simmons From Twitter After Grantland Chief Criticizes 'First Take'
March 15 2013 8:41 PM
Deadspin reported Thursday that the sports writer and host of “The B.S. Report” podcast would be taking an ESPN-mandated break from Twitter, where he criticized fellow network personality Skip Bayless.
- Ohio Rape Trial Witness Testifies He Recorded Sexual Assault
March 15 2013 3:35 PM
A star witness for the prosecution took the stand Friday morning in trial of two teenage football players accused of raping a 16-year-old girl in Steubenville, Ohio.
- Matthew Keys, Reuters Social Media Editor, Charged With Helping Anonymous Hackers Breach LA Times Website
March 14 2013 7:41 PM
Officials from the U.S. Department of Justice announced Thursday that Matthew Keys, a journalist and social media editor for Thomson Reuters, has been charged with conspiring to attack a website with hackers from the Anonymous collective.
- Alternative For Exiled Google Reader Users
March 14 2013 5:48 PM
Intrepid Internet users who logged onto their Google Reader account Wednesday were met with the harsh reality that the beloved RSS service, widely considered the best online, will no longer be available past July 1. Luckily there are a slew of other services that will be thrilled to accommodate the exiled mass of Google users.
- Spy Agencies To Get Unlimited Access To Americans' Financial Records
March 13 2013 9:45 PM
The new proposal will give U.S. intelligence agencies unprecedented access to records at banks, wire transfer agencies and securities dealers.
- Strong Bones: Medieval Knight's Skeleton Discovered
March 13 2013 8:45 PM
Fresh off the finding of King Richard III's remains and a debate over Stonehenge’s prehistoric significance, British archaeologists think they’ve discovered a medieval knight's skeleton.
- Steubenville Rape Trial Begins With Graphic Account From Prosecutor
March 13 2013 6:07 PM
Prosecutor Marianne Hemmeter calls case "simple and direct," introducing damning evidence for viewers in courtroom and online.
- Steubenville 'Rape Crew' Trial Begins Wednesday; Defense To Claim Consent Despite Intoxication
March 12 2013 10:24 PM
After months of national media publicity and social media sparring the “rape crew” trial is scheduled to begin Wednesday in Steubenville, Ohio.
- Ewald-Heinrich Von Kleist, Last Surviving Anti-Hitler Plotter, Dies At 90
March 12 2013 7:33 PM
Ewald-Heinrich von Kleist, the last survivor of the failed 1944 plot to assassinate Adolf Hitler died Friday in his Munich home at age 90.
- Illinois Sinkhole Swallows Golfer, Who Describes 'Freefalling' Into 'Darkness'
March 12 2013 6:26 PM
Less than two weeks after a Florida sinkhole pulled a man out of his bed and beneath the earth’s surface a golfer in Illinois narrowly escaped a similar fate.
- Missouri Manhunt For 3 Escaped Inmates
March 12 2013 3:34 PM
Manhunt launched in southeastern Missouri on Tuesday for three inmates who escaped overnight from Butler County Jail.
- $1M Worth Of Pot Found On Air Force Beach; Marijuana Smugglers Resort To Water As Border Tightens [VIDEO]
March 09 2013 5:39 PM
For drug runners hoping to go about their business undetected, it’s never good news when the boat they’re using runs aground. That problem is complicated considerably when the smuggling vessel not only becomes unseaworthy, but does so on property overseen by the U.S. Air Force.
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck Leaving 'The View' With Joy Behar; Is Barbara Walters Next?
March 09 2013 3:42 PM
Just days after Joy Behar announced she’d be leaving “The View” after nearly 17 years reports have surfaced that Elisabeth Hasselbeck will be following her out the door.
- New Stonehenge Theory: A Stone Age Cemetery
March 09 2013 2:16 PM
New forensic evidence recovered from Stonehenge has British archaeologists suggesting a new theory about the mysterious prehistoric monument in the English countryside.
- Marc Staal Injury Revives Visor Debate in NHL; NY Rangers D-Man Return Date Unknown
March 09 2013 1:23 PM
Players on the New York Rangers and fans watching from their seats were shaken on Tuesday night when star defenseman Marc Staal was struck by a slap shot in the eye. With blood streaming from behind the hand that covered his face Staal was helped off the ice by a trainer.
- Man Kills TV Host Gregory Rodriguez; William Bengston Found Dead By Montana SWAT Team After Reported Jealous Rage
March 09 2013 1:00 PM
Police say a northwestern Montana man shot and killed a known TV host before assaulting his wife and turning the gun on himself.
- SimCity Pulled By Amazon Because Of EA Server Flaws: Gamers Rip Urban Planning Game Online
March 08 2013 8:06 PM
Almost all the excitement and good will Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) built up in the anticipation of the latest SimCity release this week has turned against the company.
- Blackhawks Try To Extend Point Streak Friday Night Against Avalanche: Stream Chicago Vs Colorado Online
March 08 2013 6:05 PM
When the Colorado Avalanche host the Chicago Blackhawks on Friday night they’ll try to stop the hottest team in the NHL.