- What started as a joke has morphed into a viral marketing campaign unaffiliated with the Vermont senator.
- Deadspin reported Thursday that the sports writer and host of “The B.S. Report” podcast would be taking an ESPN-mandated break from Twitter, where he criticized fellow network personality Skip Bayless.
- A star witness for the prosecution took the stand Friday morning in trial of two teenage football players accused of raping a 16-year-old girl in Steubenville, Ohio.
Matthew Keys, Reuters Social Media Editor, Charged With Helping Anonymous Hackers Breach LA Times WebsiteOfficials from the U.S. Department of Justice announced Thursday that Matthew Keys, a journalist and social media editor for Thomson Reuters, has been charged with conspiring to attack a website with hackers from the Anonymous collective.
- Intrepid Internet users who logged onto their Google Reader account Wednesday were met with the harsh reality that the beloved RSS service, widely considered the best online, will no longer be available past July 1. Luckily there are a slew of other services that will be thrilled to accommodate the exiled mass of Google users.
- The new proposal will give U.S. intelligence agencies unprecedented access to records at banks, wire transfer agencies and securities dealers.
- Fresh off the finding of King Richard III's remains and a debate over Stonehenge’s prehistoric significance, British archaeologists think they’ve discovered a medieval knight's skeleton.
- Prosecutor Marianne Hemmeter calls case "simple and direct," introducing damning evidence for viewers in courtroom and online.
- After months of national media publicity and social media sparring the “rape crew” trial is scheduled to begin Wednesday in Steubenville, Ohio.
- Ewald-Heinrich von Kleist, the last survivor of the failed 1944 plot to assassinate Adolf Hitler died Friday in his Munich home at age 90.
- Less than two weeks after a Florida sinkhole pulled a man out of his bed and beneath the earth’s surface a golfer in Illinois narrowly escaped a similar fate.
$1M Worth Of Pot Found On Air Force Beach; Marijuana Smugglers Resort To Water As Border Tightens [VIDEO]For drug runners hoping to go about their business undetected, it’s never good news when the boat they’re using runs aground. That problem is complicated considerably when the smuggling vessel not only becomes unseaworthy, but does so on property overseen by the U.S. Air Force.
- Just days after Joy Behar announced she’d be leaving “The View” after nearly 17 years reports have surfaced that Elisabeth Hasselbeck will be following her out the door.