- Embarrassed NYPD Using 'Tower Dump' Phone Surveillance
July 29 2014 3:32 PM
NYPD detectives are using vast phone surveillance to find out who hung white flags on the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Again And Again, MH17 Forensic Investigators Denied Access To Site
July 29 2014 11:47 AM
Bodies of some of the 298 victims killed in the crash of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 remain in the open.
- Controversial 'Google Tax' Law Comes To Spain
July 29 2014 11:31 AM
Google (GOOG) is threatening to eliminate Google News in Spain if a new law is enacted.
- 'Seinfeld' On Netflix? Discussions Are 'Presently Taking Place,' Jerry Says
July 28 2014 4:03 PM
Jerry Seinfeld confirmed that his "show about nothing" could be streaming on Netflix later this year.
- War Reenactor Turned Bizarre Rebel Leader A Favorite In Russia
July 28 2014 1:45 PM
Igor Strelkov, a former war reenactor, is leading the separatist movement in Ukraine.
- Sending Out Resumes? Try The NSA
July 28 2014 11:32 AM
Working as an NSA spokesman almost certainly offers great benefits, but the glamour of the position has been tainted by international outrage over surveillance.
- Amazon Unveils 3D Printing Store
July 28 2014 11:20 AM
Amazon customers will now be able to connect directly with 3D printing stores to order almost any product they can imagine.
- 'China's Google' Developing Autonomous Car, Self-Driving Bikes
July 28 2014 10:33 AM
Baidu, the Chinese search giant, is designing a car that aims to assist, not replace drivers.
- Thai Military Isn't Laughing With HBO's John Oliver
July 25 2014 3:49 PM
John Oliver's jokes on a recent episode of his HBO show earned the attention of Thailand's military.
- Baseline Study, New 'Moonshot," Continues Google's Health Initiatives
July 25 2014 3:30 PM
Google's big research project, known as the Baseline Study, will chronicle the human body.
- As Amazon Stock Plunges, So Does Investor Patience
July 25 2014 11:07 AM
Amazon stock prices sank in the second quarter of 2014, but the Fire phone is expected to turn fortunes around.
- Judge Sends eBook Settlement Back, Citing Too Much Leniency For Apple
July 25 2014 10:40 AM
The settlement that had Apple paying $450 in refunds and penalties was too light, a judge said.
- Israeli Women Strip For Military's Propaganda Effort
July 24 2014 3:09 PM
Israeli and Hamas have engaged in all-out war on social media for weeks.
- Algerian Plane Crashed In Al Qaeda-Controlled Region
July 24 2014 11:23 AM
Air Algerie Flight 5017 was flying over a disputed region of Mali, where al Qaeda-linked jihadists and government forces have been fighting.
- Foursquare Unveils New Logo, Streamlined App
July 24 2014 9:35 AM
Foursquare has split itself in two with Swarm and Foursquare 8.0, charting a different course than other social apps.
- Rebels Admit Having Missile Responsible For Shooting Down MH17
July 23 2014 5:20 PM
A separatist commander admitted that pro-Russian rebels had a Buk missile that shot down flight MH17 but blamed the accident on Ukraine.
- MH17 Victims' Phones Answered by 'Eastern European Accents,' Amid Reports Of Looting
July 23 2014 4:32 PM
MH17 crash debris has been scattered over a 50-square-kilometer area that still has not been properly cordoned off.
- Heartbreaking Images Of Netherlands' MH17 Memorial
July 23 2014 3:18 PM
A national day of mourning was called in the Netherlands Wednesday.
- MH17's Black Box Probably Won't Tell Us Anything
July 23 2014 1:47 PM
Investigators expect to hear the final moments of MH17 within 24 hours, but that information will likely be of little help.
- Putin Targets US Social Media With New Law
July 23 2014 11:42 AM
All Internet firms hosting Russian data must have a data center in Russia, a blow to Silicon Valley.