- NASA Will Test Rocket To Take Humans To Mars
August 28 2014 5:08 PM
NASA's SLS rocket could bring humans to Mars and asteroids within 20 years, thrilling earlier skeptics.
- Russian Hackers Had Means, Motive To Infiltrate JPMorgan Chase
August 28 2014 2:59 PM
Russian hackers are believed to have hacked JPMorgan Chase and stolen a trove of executives' "sensitive documents."
- Alibaba Founder Becomes China's Richest Man
August 28 2014 11:01 AM
Jack Ma, the founder and chairman of Alibaba, is expected to get even richer when the company conducts its IPO this year.
- 'Inbetweeners 2' Movie Leak Proves Piracy Just Won't Die
August 27 2014 8:10 PM
"The Inbetweeners 2," a hit British movie, leaked to the Pirate Bay and other online download sites.
- Meet BitTorrent Sync, Dropbox's Newest Competitor
August 27 2014 7:01 PM
BitTorrent Sync is a free, secure storage locker created by uTorrent's parent company.
- SpaceX Says Extra Tests Delayed Rocket Launch
August 27 2014 3:55 PM
SpaceX CEO Elon Musk announced that the Falcon 9 launch, already delayed, will be pushed back again.
- 'Routine' Maintenance Blamed For Massive Time Warner Cable Outage
August 27 2014 11:28 AM
Time Warner Cable said "Internet backbone" issues were to blame for the hours-long outage Wednesday.
- Murdoch's 'Times' Blasts Typewriter Noise Into Digital Newsroom
August 27 2014 11:06 AM
The project is a reaction to the quiet of modern-day newsrooms with journalists typing on keyboards and moving away from phone calls.
- Widespread Time Warner Cable Outage Frustrates Customers
August 27 2014 8:46 AM
Time Warner Cable Internet service was down Wednesday, with users stuck offline for hours without explanation.
- Chinese Spy Infiltrated Database Due To Arizona Flub: Report
August 26 2014 5:00 PM
Arizona officials haven't explained why a suspected Chinese spy was allowed to work at a U.S. counterterrorism center.
- Swatch Forced To Smarten Up
August 26 2014 12:32 PM
With Apple's iWatch expected to dominate sales, Swatch, the world's biggest watchmaker, is reluctantly entering the smartwatch business.
- Low-Wage Black, Hispanic Workers Make Up Silicon Valley 'Invisible Workforce'
August 26 2014 11:07 AM
Minority workers hold a small fraction of Silicon Valley jobs, but 76 percent of its low-wage contractor positions.
- World Economic Forum Names 24 Revolutionary Startups
August 26 2014 3:06 AM
The World Economic Forum has an excellent track record of picking successful startups. These six could keep that trend going.
- Chinese OS Will Further Limit Western Influence
August 25 2014 4:55 PM
A national Chinese operating system, known as COS, is expected to be unveiled in October.
- ISIS Surveillance Video Appears To Show Drone Capabilities
August 25 2014 2:05 PM
ISIS, which took advantage of Western technology to spread the James Foley video, appears to have drone capabilities.
- Elon Musk 'Implementing' Tesla Suggestions In Newspaper Ad
August 25 2014 11:37 AM
The Tesla CEO tweeted a newspaper ad that described him as an "automotive visionary" and asked him to makes small changes to Model S.
- 900K Android Users Targeted By ScarePakage App
August 25 2014 9:51 AM
Eastern European hackers have infected nearly a million Android owners with a new kind of malware.
- MTV VMAs: Complete List Of 2014 Nominees
August 24 2014 12:00 PM
Beyonce and Ariana Grande will compete for center stage at the 2014 MTV VMAs.
- ISIS' New Social Media Strategy
August 22 2014 3:52 PM
Islamic State has continued spreading propaganda on the Diaspora and VKontakte social networks.
- Researchers Easily Hack Gmail, Chase Bank Apps
August 22 2014 10:13 AM
Security researchers had a 92 percent success rate when they tried to see mobile users' personal information.