- As Amazon Stock Plunges, So Does Investor Patience
July 25 2014 11:07 AM
Amazon stock prices sank in the second quarter of 2014, but the Fire phone is expected to turn fortunes around.
- Judge Sends eBook Settlement Back, Citing Too Much Leniency For Apple
July 25 2014 10:40 AM
The settlement that had Apple paying $450 in refunds and penalties was too light, a judge said.
- Israeli Women Strip For Military's Propaganda Effort
July 24 2014 3:09 PM
Israeli and Hamas have engaged in all-out war on social media for weeks.
- Algerian Plane Crashed In Al Qaeda-Controlled Region
July 24 2014 11:23 AM
Air Algerie Flight 5017 was flying over a disputed region of Mali, where al Qaeda-linked jihadists and government forces have been fighting.
- Foursquare Unveils New Logo, Streamlined App
July 24 2014 9:35 AM
Foursquare has split itself in two with Swarm and Foursquare 8.0, charting a different course than other social apps.
- Rebels Admit Having Missile Responsible For Shooting Down MH17
July 23 2014 5:20 PM
A separatist commander admitted that pro-Russian rebels had a Buk missile that shot down flight MH17 but blamed the accident on Ukraine.
- MH17 Victims' Phones Answered by 'Eastern European Accents,' Amid Reports Of Looting
July 23 2014 4:32 PM
MH17 crash debris has been scattered over a 50-square-kilometer area that still has not been properly cordoned off.
- Heartbreaking Images Of Netherlands' MH17 Memorial
July 23 2014 3:18 PM
A national day of mourning was called in the Netherlands Wednesday.
- MH17's Black Box Probably Won't Tell Us Anything
July 23 2014 1:47 PM
Investigators expect to hear the final moments of MH17 within 24 hours, but that information will likely be of little help.
- Putin Targets US Social Media With New Law
July 23 2014 11:42 AM
All Internet firms hosting Russian data must have a data center in Russia, a blow to Silicon Valley.
- Weeping Throngs Greet Victims As Forensic Team Awaits
July 23 2014 10:45 AM
Relatives of those killed in the MH17 crash stood alongside Dutch leaders in tears as the first bodies arrived in the Netherlands.
- Ukrainian Military Sends Off MH17 Victims With Somber Service
July 23 2014 9:43 AM
Sixty passengers killed in the MH17 crash last week were sent from Ukraine to the Netherlands.
- Google Offers $1 Million For New Renewable Energy Source
July 23 2014 9:13 AM
Google's Little Box Challenge aims to find a new renewable energy source.
- Forensic Investigators To Identify MH17 Victims
July 22 2014 4:31 PM
Coroners from all over the world have assembled in the Netherlands in preparation for the victims' arrival.
- Not All MH17 Victims Are Accounted For
July 22 2014 1:05 PM
There were 298 passengers on Malaysia Airlines flight MH17, but only 282 bodies been recovered at the crash site.
- Was Ex-KGB Spy Poisoned To Death In London In 2006?
July 22 2014 12:06 PM
The Kremlin is believed to have approved Alexander Litvinenko's assassination.
- Remains Of MH17 Victims Arrive In Kharkiv, Ukraine
July 22 2014 10:35 AM
A five-car train hauling three refrigerated wagons now store 282 of the people killed in the disaster. The next stop will be the Netherlands.
- Researchers Use 'Scissors' To Eliminate HIV Cells
July 22 2014 9:17 AM
Temple University researchers used "molecular scissors" to eliminate strains of the deadly virus.
- Destroying Hamas Tunnels Could Be A Very Long Process
July 21 2014 6:58 PM
The tunnels are a highly coordinated system Israeli and U.S. officials believe took millions of dollars and possibly decades to build.
- Americans Love The Pirate Bay, Copyright Be Damned
July 21 2014 2:34 PM
The Pirate Bay, which facilitates illegal file sharing, continues to grow in popularity despite global crackdowns.