- Why Are Shares Of General Motors Falling?
July 24 2014 1:53 PM
General Motors Co. shares fell Thursday after the automaker reported quarterly earnings of 11 cents a share on revenue of $39.6 billion.
- Why Is Facebook’s Stock Soaring?
July 23 2014 9:57 PM
Facebook Inc. shares jumped more than 5 percent on Wednesday after the company reported earnings of 42 cents a share on revenue of $2.91 billion.
- Earnings Buzz: Did Apple, Microsoft Beat Street?
July 22 2014 6:53 PM
Apple Inc. shares were flat Tuesday after the iPhone maker reported third-quarter earnings of $1.28 a share on revenue of $37.4 billion.
- Earnings Buzz: Verizon, Comcast
July 22 2014 10:12 AM
Verizon Communication shares edged higher on Tuesday after the company reported earnings of $1.01 per share on revenue of $31.5 billion.
- After-Hours Buzz: Netflix, Yahoo, Apple
July 21 2014 7:57 PM
Shares of Netflix rose after reporting earnings of $1.15 per share on revenue of $1.34 billion following the closing bell on Monday.
- Earnings Preview: Microsoft, Apple, Facebook [VIDEO]
July 18 2014 3:35 PM
Keith Bliss, senior vice president at Cuttone, discussed earnings forecasts for tech giants Microsoft, Apple, Facebook and Amazon.
- Can iOS SnapUp App Help Find Hottest Deals? [VIDEO]
July 01 2014 5:12 PM
Shan Mehta, co-founder of SnapUp, discussed how the new iPhone app works and why the company “saw a need to reinvent mobile shopping.”
- Is This Startup The ‘Google For Social' ? [VIDEO]
June 26 2014 1:22 PM
Luiz Sanchez, CEO of ttwick, discussed how the New York-based startup aims to be the “Google for social.”
- Watch Ringly Unveil Its 'Smart' Ring [VIDEO]
June 11 2014 3:11 PM
Watch Ringly’s founder discuss the company's new line of "smart" jewelry that "discreetly solves a problem women deal with every 6.5 minutes."
- Watch New Shazam-Styled App Recognize Movie Products [VIDEO]
June 02 2014 3:19 PM
TheTake’s Tyler Cooper discussed his startup's aim to be "the Shazam and Pinterest for movies" via mobile, the Web and Google Glass.
- Will This Startup Be The Amazon Of Physical Storage? [VIDEO]
May 28 2014 5:07 PM
Sam Rosen, founder and chief executive officer of MakeSpace, discussed how he wants his new startup to be the "Reverse Amazon" of the tech space.
- How To Transform Furniture Into 'Floating' Objects [VIDEO]
May 23 2014 12:29 PM
Jessica Banks, founder of RockPaperRobot, discussed how her startup transforms static furniture into floating objects through engineering.
- The Startup That's Planning Your Digital Afterlife [VIDEO]
May 14 2014 10:49 AM
Everplan's Abby Schneiderman and Adam Seifer discussed how their new product could revolutionize death planning in the tech space.
- Is Another Flash Crash Looming Just Around The Corner?
May 06 2014 9:22 PM
Martha Stokes discusses what caused the infamous Flash Crash in 2010 and if such a panic could recur.
- Will This Startup Revolutionize Tech Products? [VIDEO]
April 29 2014 12:41 PM
Watch how BotFactory wants to revolutionize the way technology startups create products.
- After-Hours Earnings Buzz: Google, IBM
April 16 2014 8:01 PM
Google Inc. and International Business Machines Corp. both reported fiscal first-quarter earnings after U.S. markets closed on Wednesday.
- Google Q1 Earnings Call: Top 3 Things To Watch [VIDEO]
April 16 2014 5:15 PM
Google Inc. shares fell more than 5% in extended-hours trading after posting quarterly EPS ex. items of $6.27 on sales of $15.42 billion.
- After-Hours Earnings Buzz: Intel, Yahoo
April 15 2014 8:16 PM
Intel Corporation and Yahoo! Inc. both reported fiscal first-quarter earnings after U.S. markets closed on Tuesday.
- Yahoo Earnings Call: Top 2 Things To Watch [VIDEO]
April 15 2014 4:43 PM
Yahoo! Inc. rallied in extended-hours trading after the company posted quarterly earnings of 38 cents a share on revenue of $1.09 billion.
- Stock Buzz: Alcoa, Facebook, LinkedIn, Intel [VIDEO]
April 09 2014 10:49 AM
Facebook Inc. shares climbed over 3 percent a day after technology stocks bounced back from a selloff.