Articles by Jessica Menton
- After-Hours Earnings Buzz: Google, IBM
April 16 2014 8:01 PM
Google Inc. and International Business Machines Corp. both reported fiscal first-quarter earnings after U.S. markets closed on Wednesday.
- Google Q1 Earnings Call: Top 3 Things To Watch [VIDEO]
April 16 2014 5:15 PM
Google Inc. shares fell more than 5% in extended-hours trading after posting quarterly EPS ex. items of $6.27 on sales of $15.42 billion.
- After-Hours Earnings Buzz: Intel, Yahoo
April 15 2014 8:16 PM
Intel Corporation and Yahoo! Inc. both reported fiscal first-quarter earnings after U.S. markets closed on Tuesday.
- Yahoo Earnings Call: Top 2 Things To Watch [VIDEO]
April 15 2014 4:43 PM
Yahoo! Inc. rallied in extended-hours trading after the company posted quarterly earnings of 38 cents a share on revenue of $1.09 billion.
- Stock Buzz: Alcoa, Facebook, LinkedIn, Intel [VIDEO]
April 09 2014 10:49 AM
Facebook Inc. shares climbed over 3 percent a day after technology stocks bounced back from a selloff.
- Alcoa Earnings: Top 4 Things To Watch
April 08 2014 6:34 PM
Alcoa Inc. kicked off earnings season by posting quarterly results of 9 cents a share on sales of $5.5 billion, beating Street expectations.
- After-Hours Buzz: Google, Expedia, Gigamon
April 07 2014 7:41 PM
After the closing bell, shares of Google Inc., Expedia Inc. and Gigamon Inc. were among Monday's biggest stock movers.
- Did Yellen Interrupt A Stock Market Correction?
April 04 2014 6:28 PM
Martha Stokes, CMT, CEO of TechniTrader, discussed whether Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen interrupted a stock market correction.
- Which Brands Are Creating The Best Experiences? [VIDEO]
April 02 2014 2:01 PM
Toby Southgate, CEO of Brand Union, discussed how brands, such as Apple and Samsung, can be globally relevant while locally applicable.
- Yellen Press Conference: Top 2 Things To Watch [VIDEO]
March 19 2014 1:45 PM
Jonathan Corpina, senior managing partner at Meridian, discussed two things to watch during Fed Chair Janet Yellen's press conference.
- Macy's Stock: ‘The Real Question’ To Ask [VIDEO]
February 25 2014 7:32 PM
Keith Bliss of Cuttone & Co. discusses “the real question” analysts will ask from Macy’s earnings in 2014.
- The Secrets To Facebook's Scaling Success Revealed [VIDEO]
February 10 2014 7:11 PM
Author Robert Sutton explains how Mark Zuckerberg always kept his eye on the ball.
- Twitter's Stock - Why 'The Honeymoon Is Over' [VIDEO]
February 10 2014 10:30 AM
James H. Gellert, Rapid Ratings CEO, discussed Twitter's earnings and why his firm does not have a high rating for the social networking giant.
- Girl Scout Cookies 2014: Where To Buy [VIDEO]
February 07 2014 10:34 AM
Daniel Boockvar, Chief Customer Officer at Girl Scouts of the USA, revealed where the revenue from the $800 million cookie program goes.
- Twitter Earnings: Top 2 Things To Watch [VIDEO]
February 05 2014 4:38 PM
Twitter Inc. shares plunged on Thursday after reporting fiscal fourth-quarter earnings of 2 cents per share on revenue of $243 million.
- Twitter Earnings: What Are Investors Watching? [VIDEO]
February 04 2014 11:02 AM
Ahead of Twitter's highly anticipated earnings news today, IBT Tech Reporter Ryan W. Neal discussed what investors are looking for.
- Will Google And Amazon Crush Earnings Forecasts?
January 30 2014 3:35 PM
Mark Newton, chief tech analyst at Greywolf Execution Partners, analyzes what investors need to watch when Google and Amazon reports.
- Facebook Q4 Earnings Call: Top 2 Things To Watch [VIDEO]
January 29 2014 5:19 PM
Facebook Inc. shares soared more than 9 percent after the company reported fourth-quarter earnings of $780 million on revenue of $2.59 billion.
- How Will Fed Taper Impact The U.S. Dollar In 2014?
January 29 2014 1:58 PM
John Curran, Senior Vice President at USForex, discussed how the dollar will be impacted by the Federal Reserve tapering its QE program in 2014.
- Apple Earnings: Top 2 Things To Watch [VIDEO]
January 27 2014 5:06 PM
Apple Inc. shares plunged over 5 percent on Monday after it reported first-quarter earnings of $13.1 billion on sales of $57.59 billion.