- Watch New iOS App Create Videos From Facebook [VIDEO]
August 21 2014 8:10 PM
Watch how Vemory's new app auto creates videos on iOS devices from social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and Flickr.
- Why Are Shares Of 'Candy Crush' Maker King Plunging?
August 12 2014 8:02 PM
King Digital Entertainment's stock price plunged over 20 percent Tuesday after the maker of “Candy Crush Saga” posted sales below estimates.
- After-Hours Buzz: Sprint, Apple, T-Mobile, IBM
August 06 2014 7:30 PM
Sprint Corp. shares tumbled on Wednesday after the company announced it was ending its bid to acquire T-Mobile US Inc.
- Earnings Buzz: Groupon, Disney, Time Warner
August 06 2014 10:22 AM
Shares of Time Warner Inc. and Groupon Inc. plunged Wednesday following quarterly earnings, while The Walt Disney Company's stock was flat.
- Watch Navdy Unveil 'Google Glass For Your Car' [VIDEO]
August 05 2014 6:57 PM
Navdy CEO Doug Simpson unveiled the startup’s new head-up display the company calls "Google Glass for your car."
- GoTenna: How To Send Texts Without Service [VIDEO]
August 04 2014 12:27 PM
Daniela Perdomo, CEO of goTenna, discussed how the new device aims to help users communicate via their smartphone without service.
- Tesla Stock Jumps: Time To Buy Shares? [VIDEO]
August 01 2014 2:15 PM
As Tesla Motors Inc. shares jumped over 6 percent Friday following the company's second-quarter earnings, when should investors buy shares?
- Twitter Stock Soars: Time To Buy Shares? [VIDEO]
July 31 2014 6:19 PM
After Twitter's stock surged over 30 percent earlier this week, is it time to buy shares?
- After-Hours Buzz: Microsoft, Zillow, Family Dollar
July 28 2014 8:05 PM
Microsoft Corporation shares fell over 1 percent on Monday after a report said the Chinese government made a surprise visit to its offices.
- Will Twitter, Tesla Beat Street In Q2? [VIDEO]
July 28 2014 3:11 PM
Twitter Inc. and Tesla Motors Inc. are scheduled to report second-quarter earnings this week, but will the companies beat Street estimates?
- Why Is Amazon's Stock Plunging?
July 24 2014 7:28 PM
Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) shares tumbled over 10 percent on Thursday after the company reported an earnings loss of 27 cents a share.
- Why Are Shares Of General Motors Falling?
July 24 2014 1:53 PM
General Motors Co. shares fell Thursday after the automaker reported quarterly earnings of 11 cents a share on revenue of $39.6 billion.
- Why Is Facebook’s Stock Soaring?
July 23 2014 9:57 PM
Facebook Inc. shares jumped more than 5 percent on Wednesday after the company reported earnings of 42 cents a share on revenue of $2.91 billion.
- Earnings Buzz: Did Apple, Microsoft Beat Street?
July 22 2014 6:53 PM
Apple Inc. shares were flat Tuesday after the iPhone maker reported third-quarter earnings of $1.28 a share on revenue of $37.4 billion.
- Earnings Buzz: Verizon, Comcast
July 22 2014 10:12 AM
Verizon Communication shares edged higher on Tuesday after the company reported earnings of $1.01 per share on revenue of $31.5 billion.
- After-Hours Buzz: Netflix, Yahoo, Apple
July 21 2014 7:57 PM
Shares of Netflix rose after reporting earnings of $1.15 per share on revenue of $1.34 billion following the closing bell on Monday.
- Earnings Preview: Microsoft, Apple, Facebook [VIDEO]
July 18 2014 3:35 PM
Keith Bliss, senior vice president at Cuttone, discussed earnings forecasts for tech giants Microsoft, Apple, Facebook and Amazon.
- Can iOS SnapUp App Help Find Hottest Deals? [VIDEO]
July 01 2014 5:12 PM
Shan Mehta, co-founder of SnapUp, discussed how the new iPhone app works and why the company “saw a need to reinvent mobile shopping.”
- Is This Startup The ‘Google For Social' ? [VIDEO]
June 26 2014 1:22 PM
Luiz Sanchez, CEO of ttwick, discussed how the New York-based startup aims to be the “Google for social.”
- Watch Ringly Unveil Its 'Smart' Ring [VIDEO]
June 11 2014 3:11 PM
Watch Ringly’s founder discuss the company's new line of "smart" jewelry that "discreetly solves a problem women deal with every 6.5 minutes."