A diehard lover of photography, Kukil Bora started his career as a Web journalist with a Bangalore-based media firm called “SiliconIndia” in 2010. After working there for a year, Kukil joined International Business Times in May, 2011 as a Correspondent for the Bangalore news room. He loves writing technology articles. However, his areas of interest also include science, politics and sports. Kukil holds a Bachelor degree in English literature from Gauhati University and a Masters degree in Mass Communication from Bangalore University. You can find him on Google+ and Twitter.
- Huawei Launches Ascend P6, Claims It Is World’s Slimmest Smartphone
June 19 2013 7:34 AM
Huawei on Tuesday unveiled a new smartphone, called 'Ascend P6,' which it claims is the world’s slimmest smartphone.
- New Video Shows Off iPad Version Of iOS 7 Beta
June 19 2013 4:05 AM
A new video claims to show the iOS 7 beta running on an iPad, providing a quick demonstration of the main features of the software.
- Cassini To Snap Earth From Saturn’s Neighborhood
June 19 2013 1:18 AM
Earth will be captured in a photo on July 19, taken from Saturn’s neighborhood, by NASA’s Cassini spacecraft.
- Pod2g Criticizes iOS 7 As ‘Awful,’ Considers Switching To Android
June 18 2013 7:41 AM
At a time when the iOS 7 beta is being tested by registered Apple developers, renowned iOS hacker pod2g has criticized the OS as "awful."
- Leaked Images Of iPhone 5S Parts Suggest Design Similar To iPhone 5
June 18 2013 5:09 AM
Leaked photos, claimed to be of the iPhone 5S, suggest that the device’s design could be almost identical to that of the iPhone 5.
- NASA Selects Eight New Astronauts Including Four Women
June 18 2013 2:59 AM
NASA has selected a new group of eight potential astronauts, half of which are women, the space agency announced on Monday.
- Apple Received Up To 5K Data Requests From US Authorities
June 17 2013 7:21 AM
Apple received between 4,000 and 5,000 requests from the U.S. law enforcement authorities for customer data relating to national security matters.
- iOS 7 On iPad: New Screenshots Emerge
June 17 2013 6:40 AM
While Apple has not talked much about iOS 7 on the iPad, a developer posted several screenshots of the new iOS version running on an iPad.
- IOS 7 On iPhone 6 With Edge-To-Edge Display: A Concept Design
June 17 2013 12:01 AM
A designer has come up with a new “iPhone 6” concept with iOS 7 and a 4.3-inch edge-to-edge display. Here’s how it might look.
- How Diving Mammals Survive Underwater Without Air
June 14 2013 8:11 AM
Diving mammals have an oxygen-storing protein in their muscles that allows them to survive underwater for long periods of time.
- 5 New Features On The Apple iOS 7 Beta
June 14 2013 5:52 AM
While Apple's iOS 7 beta is tested by registered developers, new tips and tricks are unfolding. Here are five new iOS 7 features.
- Warm Ocean Waters Melting Antarctic Ice From Bottom
June 14 2013 1:45 AM
A new study shows how most of Antarctica’s ice shelves are melting from the underside due to warm ocean waters.