- Flies, Worms And Humans Share Ancient Patterns Of Genes
August 29 2014 7:37 AM
Despite sharing the same building blocks, the human genome is more than 10 times larger than those of the worm and fly.
- NASA Telescope Captures Asteroid Smashup
August 29 2014 7:19 AM
This is the first time scientists have managed to collect data before and after a planetary-system smashup.
- What Is Apple Not Telling Us About Its Newest Launch?
August 29 2014 4:28 AM
The tech giant says it wishes it "could say more" about the upcoming event, where a new, large-screen iPhone is expected to debut.
- Fish That ‘Walks’ Holds Clues To Evolution
August 28 2014 7:56 AM
As part of a study, researchers turned to a living African fish, called Polypterus, which can breathe air and walk on land.
- Samsung, LG Introduce Rivals To Apple’s Upcoming iWatch
August 28 2014 6:58 AM
Samsung and LG announced their new smartwatch models on Wednesday in a bid to get the word out before Apple’s iWatch is unveiled.
- Microsoft CEO Nadella Expected To Visit China Amid Antitrust Probe
August 28 2014 2:57 AM
China's SAIC has charged Microsoft with violating the country's anti-monopoly laws in a case involving Windows OS and Office suite apps.
- Nano Car Visionary Invests In E-Commerce Upstart Snapdeal
August 27 2014 8:43 AM
Snapdeal, a growing e-commerce portal, has also tied up with the Tata Group’s housing division to sell affordable homes online.
- Malaysian Police Arrest 42 Foreigners After Factory Riot
August 27 2014 7:24 AM
JCY, which serves companies such as Samsung and Hitachi, issued a statement claiming that the incident will not affect the company’s business.
- Photos Of iPhone 6 Parts Leaked Online
August 27 2014 5:43 AM
The spherical flash in the photos matches leaked images of iPhone 6 rear shells shown to feature a circular opening for the flash unit.
- The Best View Yet Of Colliding Galaxies
August 27 2014 2:58 AM
Gravitational lensing helps compare local galaxies with remote ones and see them as they would appear when the universe was significantly younger.
- Display Shortage Unlikely To Impact iPhone 6 Launch, Sales: Analyst
August 26 2014 7:24 AM
Many reports had previously suggested a potential delay in the launch of the 5.5-inch version of the iPhone 6, due to production issues.
- Medical Marijuana Helps Reduce Drug Abuse: Study
August 26 2014 5:08 AM
States that allow marijuana use for medical purposes had 25 percent fewer deaths from drug overdose compared to states without such laws.
- California 'Kill Switch' Law To Deter Smartphone Theft
August 26 2014 3:32 AM
In San Francisco, 67 percent of all robberies reportedly involve the theft of a mobile communications device.
- Tremors At Iceland’s Bardarbunga Volcano Ease
August 25 2014 7:22 AM
While there were no signs of a volcanic tremor after a magnitude 5 quake late on Sunday, authorities did not rule out an eruption.
- LG To Unveil Round-Shaped Smart Watch
August 25 2014 5:27 AM
On Sunday, LG uploaded a teaser video showing off glimpses of a new smart watch, dubbed the "LG G Watch R."
- Leaked Close-Up Photos Compare iPhone 6 To iPhone 5
August 25 2014 2:45 AM
The photos provide a clear look at how much bigger the iPhone 6 could be than the iPhone 5 or iPhone 5s.
- Details Of Purported BlackBerry Smartphone Leaked
August 23 2014 6:33 AM
According to the company, the BlackBerry Passport has already ignited a lot of consumer interest.
- Oldest Metal Object Ever Found In Middle East
August 23 2014 3:54 AM
Researchers believe that the metal piece was a burial offering and belonged to the woman, as it was found just above the skeleton.
- iPhone 6 Screen Snag Slows Down Supply Chain: Report
August 22 2014 7:50 AM
Apple had aimed for a thinner form factor and wanted to have a single layer of backlight film in the 4.7-inch screen version.
- Sophisticated Hackers To Spawn Information Security Boom: Report
August 22 2014 5:23 AM
The easy availability of malicious software, which led to highly targeted attacks in 2013, will transform the information security industry.