- Bone Marrow Drug Regrows Hair
August 18 2014 10:03 PM
Alopecia areata affects men and women equally.
- All Syrian Chemical Weapons Destroyed: White House
August 18 2014 6:19 PM
President Obama says Syria will still bear watching to make sure it fulfills commitment to destroy production facilities.
- Violence Erupts Anew In Ferguson
August 17 2014 10:06 PM
Despite pleas for calm, shots fired and Molotov cocktails reported thrown in Ferguson, Missouri.
- Iraqi, Kurdish Forces Claim Full Control Of Mosul Dam
August 17 2014 9:00 PM
U.S. airstrikes helped Kurdish and Iraqi forces retake Mosul dam.
- White House OK'd Mosul Dam Airstrikes
August 17 2014 5:36 PM
President Obama says airstrikes are consistent with war powers act.
- Fed Interest Rate Policy Making Economists Nervous
August 17 2014 4:56 PM
Economists hope the Federal Reserve doesn't wait too long before it starts raising interest rates.
- Former Apple Employee Sam Sung In Charity Auction
August 16 2014 9:58 PM
Sam Sung auctioned off his business card and ID lanyard for charity.
- Simmons Apologizes For Depression Remarks
August 16 2014 9:01 PM
Gene Simmons says he's sorry if he offended anyone and realizes depression is a serious illness.
- Spice Overdoses Create NH Health Emergency
August 16 2014 8:10 PM
Spice sold under the brand name Smacked! is blamed for at least 47 overdoses in New Hampshire.
- Hamas Rejects Egyptian Cease-Fire Proposal
August 16 2014 6:47 PM
Hamas says negotiations on a seaport and airfield must be part of cease-fire talks.
- MRNA May Play Role In Plant Communication
August 16 2014 5:24 PM
Scientists could learn to control parasitic species if mRNA is ferrying communication between parasite and host.
- Avastin Approved As Cervical Cancer Treatment
August 16 2014 5:16 PM
Avastin won approval under the FDA's streamlined review process.
- Clinton Calls Obama, Says She Wasn't Attacking His Foreign Policy
August 12 2014 10:19 PM
Hillary Clinton and President Obama are set to attend the same party Wednesday night.
- Sticky Toe Hairs Enable Geckos To Stick To Ceiling
August 12 2014 9:20 PM
The sticking mechanism used by geckos has application for climbing robots.
- Agreements Reached In Israeli-Palestinian Talks
August 11 2014 10:31 PM
They did not include an agreement on a port for Gaza or a consensus on demilitarization.
- Kurds Recapture 2 Towns From Islamic State Militants
August 10 2014 8:53 PM
U.S. officials caution airstrikes have a limited purpose and are not part of a wider campaign.
- Riders Get Stuck At Top Of Joker's Jinx
August 10 2014 7:45 PM
No cause for the stoppage was determined and the ride remains closed.
- McConnell In-Law Runs Liberian-Flagged Ships, Avoids US Taxes
August 10 2014 6:19 PM
McConnell virtually silent on the issue as Democrats ramp up rhetoric for mid-term elections.
- King, Graham Call For More Response In Iraq
August 10 2014 3:43 PM
State Department pulled personnel from the U.S. Consulate in Arbil, the capital of the Kurdish region in northern Iraq.
- VW Recalling 18,526 Routans, 189,490 Tiguans
August 09 2014 8:22 PM
No accidents or injuries were reported because of the problems prompting the two recalls.