- But hero pilot “Sully” Sullenberger, Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson and former National Transportation Safety Board Chairman Mark Rosenker cautioned it’s too early to draw conclusions.
- Without mentioning Donald Trump by name, President Obama told Rutgers graduates the presumptive Republican nominee doesn’t know what he’s talking about.
- Reince Priebus said a third-party candidate would guarantee the White House would go to the Democrats and could impact the Supreme Court for the next century.
- With the New York primary just two days away, the former secretary of state turned her sights on real estate mogul Donald Trump, who called her “crooked.”
- The Democratic presidential hopeful says he has yet to decide whether to support a bill that would allow victims of terror to sue foreign governments.