- At Least 2 Dead At Dutch Monster Truck Show
September 28 2014 11:07 PM
18 people were injured, six seriously, when truck plowed into crowd in Haaksbergen, Netherlands.
- No Evidence Truck Braked In Oklahoma Bus Crash
September 28 2014 8:17 PM
Driver says he was reaching for a drink when his semi-tractor trailer crossed the median and plowed into the team bus.
- Prosecutors: Beheading Suspect Should Have Been Jailed Longer
September 28 2014 2:36 PM
Longtime friend of Oklahoma beheading suspect says the accusations "hurt" him.
- 15 People Hurt In Miami Nightclub Shooting
September 28 2014 1:38 PM
"Shots were flying everywhere," one witness told police.
- Rescuers Retrieve 8 Bodies From Mount Ontake
September 28 2014 1:33 PM
A blanket of ash about eight inches deep covered a wide area, forcing as many as 150 people into mountaintop shelters.
- George Clooney Ties Knot In Venice
September 27 2014 6:33 PM
The couple were married at the Aman Canal Grande, originally built as the Palazzo Papadopoli I in 1550.
- #BendGate: iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Reported Bending In Pockets
September 23 2014 10:11 PM
Complaints the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus bend have prompted suggestions users should get bigger pockets.
- Tennessee Titan Tried To Run Couple Off Road, 911 Call Says
September 22 2014 10:17 PM
"We don't even know him, and he tried to run us off the road,'' the woman told the 911 operator.
- Iron Intake By Moms Related To Chance Of Autism
September 22 2014 8:58 PM
Moms who are 35 or older or suffering from metabolic disorders are most at risk of having a child develop autism.
- Power: Other Nations Will Join ISIS Strikes
September 21 2014 5:28 PM
Power said she would leave it to individual nations to announce their participation themselves.
- Appeals Court Tosses Doctors Suit To Stop Obamacare Penalty
September 21 2014 1:39 PM
The court said the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons cannot sue on behalf of potential patients.
- Al-Jazeera Strikes Back At Al Gore
September 21 2014 1:28 PM
Gore suit said al-Jazeera made some disastrous business decisions.
- Ebola Outbreak Quickens Pace, With 500K Cases By February: CDC
September 21 2014 12:04 PM
Ebola virus disease cases are doubling every three weeks now that outbreak has moved into urban areas.
- One Dose Of Antidepressant Can Change Brain
September 20 2014 9:34 PM
Doctors don't know how SSRIs work but they're among the most prescribed antidepressants.
- Munich Celebrates 181st Oktoberfest
September 20 2014 8:39 PM
Just six breweries supply the beer for Oktoberfest in Munich.
- Richard III Died Without His Helmet, Study Finds
September 16 2014 10:20 PM
Richard III likely lost his helmet in the battle at Bosworth but was probably still wearing armor.
- 'Extremely Dangerous' Sharpshooter Sought In Pennsylvania Cop Murder
September 16 2014 8:59 PM
Survivalist Eric Matthew Frein was described by his father as a sharpshooter who "doesn't miss."
- Hurricane Odile Pummels Baja California
September 15 2014 10:15 PM
Hurricane Odile's high winds caused widespread damage but no deaths as it swept across Mexico's Baja California.
- Queen Breaks Silence On Scottish Vote
September 14 2014 10:23 PM
The queen broke protocol and spoke with well-wishers as she left a small church near Balmoral Castle.
- Clinton Wows Them In Iowa
September 14 2014 9:25 PM
Clinton says she's thinking about "it" but says the political focus now should be on the November midterm elections.