- Richard III Died Without His Helmet, Study Finds
September 16 2014 10:20 PM
Richard III likely lost his helmet in the battle at Bosworth but was probably still wearing armor.
- 'Extremely Dangerous' Sharpshooter Sought In Pennsylvania Cop Murder
September 16 2014 8:59 PM
Survivalist Eric Matthew Frein was described by his father as a sharpshooter who "doesn't miss."
- Hurricane Odile Pummels Baja California
September 15 2014 10:15 PM
Hurricane Odile's high winds caused widespread damage but no deaths as it swept across Mexico's Baja California.
- Queen Breaks Silence On Scottish Vote
September 14 2014 10:23 PM
The queen broke protocol and spoke with well-wishers as she left a small church near Balmoral Castle.
- Clinton Wows Them In Iowa
September 14 2014 9:25 PM
Clinton says she's thinking about "it" but says the political focus now should be on the November midterm elections.
- Swedish Election: Center-Left Takes 160 Seats
September 14 2014 7:59 PM
Stefan Lofven, leader of the Social Democrats, said he's ready to start building a new government.
- Kerry: Other Countries Offering Troops In ISIS Fight
September 14 2014 5:16 PM
Sunni Arab states have expressed support for the U.S. campaign President Barack Obama announced last week to destroy the Islamic State.
- McDonough: No Threats Made To Foley, Sotloff Families
September 14 2014 2:39 PM
McDonough said the administration merely explained ransom payments to terrorist groups are banned by federal law.
- Kanye West Stops Concert When 2 Fans Don't Stand
September 14 2014 12:30 PM
The show went on after one of the fans removed a prosthetic limb and waved it around.
- At Least 2 Dozen Missing In Philippines Ferry Sinking
September 13 2014 10:42 PM
Coast Guard says it would not be unusual for there to be many more aboard the ferry than what the passenger manifest indicated.
- Spinosaurus First Semiaquatic Dinosaur
September 13 2014 8:32 PM
The Spinosaurus had nostrils high up on its head so it could breathe while partially submerged.
- 'No' Vote Still Has Edge On Scottish Independence Issue
September 13 2014 5:32 PM
Newspaper mogul Rupert Murdoch says Scotland is "alive" with debate on the independence issue.
- Putin: 'I Could Take Kiev In Two Weeks'
September 01 2014 9:32 PM
Putin made the boast as European leaders considered more sanctions against Russia for its actions in Ukraine.
- Obama Pushes For Increase In Minimum Wage
September 01 2014 5:54 PM
President Obama says the U.S. shouldn't be rewarding companies that take profits and jobs overseas.
- Cameron Proposes Seizing Militants' Passports
September 01 2014 2:25 PM
The British prime minister unveiled proposals for dealing with British citizens pledging allegiance to the Islamic State.
- Obama Not Tough Enough On Foreign Policy, Poll Says
August 31 2014 10:04 PM
The Pew Research Center poll indicated 67 percent of Americans view ISIS as a major threat.
- Israel Announces New West Bank Settlements
August 31 2014 6:33 PM
Israel said the settlements will be in an area it plans to keep under any future agreement with the Palestinians.
- McCain Urges Action To Stop Putin
August 31 2014 4:06 PM
Rep. Peter King says Putin has to know there's "a price to pay" for his actions in Ukraine.
- New Sanctions Anger Iranian Officials
August 31 2014 2:49 PM
Iranian officials condemned latest round of U.S. sanctions, saying they call talks on Iran's nuclear program into question.
- Amerli Seige Broken; 37 Die In Baghdad Bombing
August 31 2014 12:35 PM
Residents of Amerli had threatened mass suicide if Islamic State militants seized the town; in Baghdad 37 die in suicide bombing