- Energy Secretary Rick Perry says yes, the climate is changing, and yes, man is contributing to it, but let's talk about it.
- Sen. Joe Munchin says Russian President Vladimir Putin is no friend and treating him as an ally is a mistake.
- Jay Sekulow said the tweet that seemed to confirm President Donald Trump is under investigation for obstruction of justice was just a response to a Washington Post story.
- Defense Secretary Jim Mattis says the U.S. needs to have an edge in 'outer space, air, sea, undersea, land and cyberspace.'
- The comment comes just days before former FBI Director James Comey is supposed to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee.
- Former Vice President Al Gore said pulling out of the Paris agreement was a 'reckless' mistake that will diminish the nation’s ability to influence the agenda.
- So far, 14 people have been arrested in the investigation into the suicide bombing that punctuated the Ariana Grande concert Monday. Just two have been released.