- Jack Ma Could Gross $867M Today
September 19 2014 12:24 PM
You could practically measure Alibaba's Friday IPO on the Richter scale, as it's the biggest in history.
- Starbucks Q2 Sales And Profit Up, Higher Prices Offset Higher Costs
July 24 2014 5:18 PM
The coffee retailing giant expects more of the same, boosting its earnings estimates for the next quarter and the full year.
- Ukraine Scrambles Fighter Jets Against Missile-Firing Rebels
July 12 2014 9:29 AM
At least two Ukrainian soldiers were killed and about 20 injured on Saturday by rebel missile attacks.
- Egypt Sentences Award-Winning Journalist To Prison
June 23 2014 8:23 AM
Peter Greste, who holds dual Australian and Latvian citizenship, won a prestigious Peabody Award in 2011.
- Iraq's Top Shia Cleric Calls On Shias To Fight Sunni Militants
June 13 2014 8:23 AM
The cleric's fatwa underscores the desperation of Baghdad's fight against the encroaching Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).
- This Online Gambling Firm Is About To Be Worth $4.9B
June 13 2014 7:58 AM
The deal is expected to return the Montreal-area company to the U.S. market.
- Bergdahl Returns To US, Expected To Be Reunited With Parents
June 13 2014 7:12 AM
The Army did not disclose how long the sergeant would remain at the military's San Antonio medical facility.
- For The Stock Market, The End Of Happy
May 16 2014 8:17 AM
The losses that started Thursday are the start of a trip south for stock investors.
- Bayer Paying $14.2B For Merck's Consumer Care Business
May 06 2014 6:44 AM
The definitive agreement comes as pharmaceutical companies struggle against the growing market share of generic medicines.
- Target CEO Gregg Steinhafel Out
May 05 2014 8:21 AM
The longtime CEO held himself personally accountable for the massive data breach, the company said.
- Philip Saliba, Head Of Antiochian Orthodox Church, Dead At Age 82
March 20 2014 12:17 PM
Philip Saliba turned a small and largely Arab-speaking church into a major and genuinely diverse North American denomination of eastern Orthodox Christians.
- Barclays Massive Layoffs - Top Heads To Roll
March 13 2014 3:35 PM
But a compelling question remains: will the overhaul and sweeping layoffs satisfy the bank's restive shareholders?
- Analysis: Ukraine's Finances Are Hanging By A Thread
February 26 2014 3:29 PM
For the Kremlin, it's a question of what's worse: a failed state on its doorstep or a going concern that's independent of Moscow.
- Frontier Market Currencies 'Significantly Overvalued' [CHART]
February 25 2014 7:25 AM
And you'll never guess where the biggest overvaluation exists, which ran current account deficits of 12 percent to 40 percent of GDP.
- The US Government Owns A Lot Of Buildings
February 24 2014 12:12 PM
What's more, the federal government says that about 77,000 are unneeded or underused.
- How Slow Are Italy's Courts?
February 13 2014 2:02 PM
Amanda Knox isn't the only one who has run into serious trouble with Italy's legal system.
- Congressional Black Caucus Says 'No' To More Ethanol
January 30 2014 6:55 PM
One of the country's most powerful civil rights groups joins opponents of Washington's long-time policy mandating ethanol use by motorists.
- Commodity Sector Outlook Got You Down? Consider This Metal
January 29 2014 12:31 PM
Quick: Name one commodity enjoying rising demand, flattening production and tightening inventories?
- Time To Cry For Argentina? Peso Plunges
January 23 2014 2:27 PM
The peso fell hard Thursday, in its steepest loss in more than 10 years. Will the free fall continue?
- Hedge Fund Guru's Advice For Dow Chemical
January 21 2014 9:43 AM
Wall Street is rejecting the rationale for vertical integration in light of Dow Chemical's falling feedstock costs.