- People took to Twitter with complaints after having trouble accessing their online accounts following the Brexit vote.
- The acquisition will add well-established brands to the German company’s portfolio and make it the No. 2 laundry care maker in North America.
- Nearly 500,000 vehicle owners were affected by the German automaker's efforts to evade U.S. anti-pollution standards.
- Traditional retailers might ship a pallet full of merchandise to a store, but online shippers send out individual packages, so they need more space to hold more inventory.
- Financial markets have been wracked for months by worries about what a potential Brexit would mean for Europe's stability.