- It may just be a matter of time before a president is sworn in with his or her hand resting on a touchscreen instead of paper.
- Sources say Google has received thousands of requests, including some from criminals, pedophiles and politicians.
- Apple didn't provide any additional information about how "Oleg Pliss" was able to lock Australian iPhones and hold them for ransom.
- To avoid a negative reaction by waiting to disclose details about a data breach, Spotify announced a hack after just one user was affected.
- Probes into the massive data breach will likely focus on the lack of encryption to protect critical customer information.
- Security experts think that for the time being, attacks like the one against eBay will continue to occur.