- Smartphone Evolution: From IBM Simon To Samsung Galaxy S3
May 08 2012 9:54 AM
We are living in a world where a smartphone is not just a mobile device used for making calls and sending text messages, rather it's a full-fledged touch-based computer (can come with QWERTY keypad also) that embeds features like operating system, Internet access, third-party apps and user interface and it acts like your small entertainment box, your reminder of important tasks, your calendar and so many more.
- Evolution Of Android OS: From G1 To Jelly Bean
May 07 2012 9:41 AM
It has been almost four years since Google launched the Android OS. Android had a humble beginning in 2008, but over the years the OS has occupied quite a large space in the market.
- Widows 8 Entertainment: Microsoft Drops Free Media Center, Users Confused
May 05 2012 9:01 AM
Microsoft has announced its decision to remove the Windows Media Center from its Windows 8 version. The company, however, maintained that even though the feature would not be pre-installed on Windows 8, users could still purchase and install the WMC.
- AT&T CEO Regrets Unlimited Data Plan, iMessage: Report
May 05 2012 8:03 AM
AT&T CEO Randall Stephenson has said that the company's decision to offer an unlimited data plan for the original iPhones was a mistake, according to the Los Angeles Times.
- Optimus LTE2: Can 2GB RAM And Monster Battery Change LG Smartphone Market?
May 04 2012 9:53 AM
Amidst the hoopla created by the launch of Samsung's flagship Galaxy S3, the second-largest South Korean electronics conglomerate, LG silently launched its Optimus LTE2 on the same day.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Features: Did We Get What We Expected?
May 04 2012 8:58 AM
Samsung has finally launched its flagship Galaxy S3 phone. The official commercial of the phone is also out, which shows that the phone is made for the humans, giving a direct hint towards the natural interaction features that the company has provided in the phone.
- WWDC 2012: MacBook Pro Launch News Is Past; Apple Might Unveil iPad Mini...Really?
May 03 2012 9:55 AM
Rumors are rife that Apple is planning to launch a miniature, 7-inch Apple tablet at this year?s Worldwide Developers Conference that will kick off on June 11. The same event is expected to see the launch of some great devices like MacBook Pro (2012), iTV and some software like iOS 6 and iTunes 11.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Release: From Feature To Future; Last Minute Rumor Round-Up
May 03 2012 7:12 AM
Samsung, the Korean electronics giant, has notched up significant traffic on the Internet lately thanks to the overwhelming amount of speculations, anticipations created by its next iteration of Galaxy phone, Galaxy S3. While speculations are uncountable, we have tried to be picky about some of the features we are certain about. Check out the list of all the more-or-less expected features of the Galaxy S3 like 4.8-inch Super AMOLED Plus screen, Ice Cream Sandwich OS, 1.4GHz Exynos 4 Quad process...
- BlackBerry 10 Release 2012: From Features To Release, From Fans To Critics: What We Know So Far (VIDEO)
May 02 2012 9:57 AM
In an attempt to entice developers, Research In Motion (RIM) has given a glimpse of the new BlackBerry 10 phones at the BlackBerry World conference that kicked off in Orlando, Florida, May 1.
- HTC One X To Land At AT&T On May 6: Top 5 Contenders On Same Runway
May 02 2012 6:52 AM
The HTC One X, which features a mammoth yet bright and beautiful 4.7-inch HD display with 1280 x 720 pixel (720p) resolution, Qualcomm's next-generation Snapdragon S4 CPU, a 1.5-GHz dual-core chip, 1GB RAM, 16GB of internal storage, is finally launching on the AT&T network on May 6 for $199. The phone will face major competition from other AT&T phones like Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket 4G, iPhone 4S, Nokia Lumia 900, LG Nitro HD and Galaxy Note.
- e-Reader Battle: Microsoft Plans To Challenge Amazon And Apple With Barnes & Noble Deal
May 01 2012 7:45 AM
Microsoft is all set to invest $300 million in Barnes & Noble's e-reader and tablet business, foraying into the race for digital publishing and online education.
- iOS Devices Beat Androids In Enterprise Penetration; Apple Still Dominates Business World: Report
May 01 2012 3:59 AM
The latest report from Good Technology shows that iOS devices are becoming stronger in the business world while the Android devices are still lagging far behind. The report reveals that the first quarter of the current year was dominated by the iPhone 4S, which hit a record high, claiming the number one device spot overall and accounted for 37 percent of Good's activations, followed by the iPad 2 with 17.7 percent. The new iPad, in first one and half months of its launch, has also made quite ...
- Samsung Tops Apple In Worldwide Smartphone Sales: Can Galaxy S3 Dominate iPhone 5 To Continue On The Throne?
April 30 2012 7:00 AM
Samsung just became the leading mobile phone handsets shipper in the world, dethroning Finnish phone-maker Nokia from its fourteen-year-long run as the invincible ruler in the cellphone market. Apple holds the third place in the smartphone shipping category. Can the Korean company continue ruling the smartphone market with its Galaxy S3 once Apple releases the iPhone 5?
- Samsung Galaxy S3 To Come On Verizon: Top 5 Upcoming And Existing Competitors Running On The Same Network
April 28 2012 10:01 AM
Verizon Wireless will be offering the Samsung Galaxy S3 once the smartphone hit market on May 3, reports BGR. The latest news is a relief for Samsung fans who are presently on the Verizon as they missed out on the Galaxy S2 when it was released last year, instead settled for the Nexus option.
- Apple iTV: The New Smart HD TV Will Bring EPIX, Siri and Home Console; What More To Expect?
April 28 2012 7:57 AM
While user excitement and rumors about Apple devices mainly flock around iPad and iPhone, Apple HD TV is also slowly yet strongly making its presence felt among TV addicts.
- Galaxy S3 Name Is Official And Strong Sales Expected, Says Samsung Executive
April 27 2012 7:00 AM
As far as the name and features of the new Galaxy phone is concerned, the Korean electronics giant had managed successfully to keep them under wraps until Thursday when senior vice-president Robert Yi revealed the name of what the company calls its Next Galaxy. And, yes, we predicted it right, the names is indeed Samsung Galaxy S3!
- Samsung Galaxy S2 Vs HTC One S: Battle Between Old And New T-Mobile Smartphones Stiffens
April 27 2012 6:56 AM
With sleek body and exceptionally well performing camera, HTC One S is one smartphone that left critics drooling over it. The latest HTC flick is perhaps one of the very nicest phones in 2012 (until of course Galaxy S3 and iPhone 5 hit the market), managing Ice Cream Sandwich, Sense 4 user interface and boasting of slim avatar.
- Sprint To Continue Unlimited Data Plan For Next iPhone
April 26 2012 9:23 AM
After confirming to offer an unlimited data plan for its upcoming 4G LTE network at the beginning of this month, Sprint Nextel has confirmed that it will not change the plan even when the next iteration of iPhone arrives.
- iOS 6 Release 2012: Top 10 Features Apple Lovers Would Want To See In Next iPhone Operating System
April 26 2012 8:11 AM
Apple's new iOS 6 has a great possibility to be released in this year's Worldwide Developers Conference that will kick off on July 11. Features that it should have Face Recognition, Better Siri, NFC, Multitasking, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Date/time stamps to iMessage and text messages, AirDrop, Quick Toggles in Notification Center, Automatic App Updating and etc.
- Apple?s WWDC 2012: iOS 6 And MacBook Pro Releases Are Likely, But No iPhone; What More Can We Expect?
April 26 2012 4:34 AM
At its annual developers conference, which will be held June 11-15 at the Moscone West convention center in San Francisco, Apple promises five days of details and insights on iOS 6 and OS X Mountain Lion and no iPhone. Tickets sell out in just two hours.