Articles by Sara Dover
- Obama Refocuses Campaign On Economic Policy, 'The Defining Issue Of Our Time'
June 14 2012 3:58 PM
Weeks after social issues dominated Democratic talking points in the 2012 election, President Barack Obama refocused his campaign message on his and his Republican opponents' approaches to the economy in an Ohio speech on Thursday.
- Obama to Raise Money With Sarah Jessica Parker After Big Ohio Speech
June 14 2012 10:42 AM
President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama headed to New York City this evening for a celebrity fundraiser at Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick's West Village townhouse.
- Obama Boy, aka Justin Brown, Has 'A Crush On Obama'
June 13 2012 3:47 PM
Amber Lee Ettinger of Obama Girl fame won't endorse the president for 2012, but a new Obama Boy will.
- Michelle Obama Joins Ann Romney On Pinterest, With Never-Seen-Before Photos
June 13 2012 12:55 PM
First Lady Michelle Obama has posted both old and never-seen-before photos Monday on Pinterest, the picture-sharing social network site popular among women.
- 'Doing Fine'? Democrats and Republicans Both Guilty of Twisting Each Other's Words
June 11 2012 4:50 PM
This year's rapid-fire news cycle appears to never run short of gaffes, most recently President Obama's statement that the private sector is doing fine and the sound bite in which Mitt Romney seems to say he wishes there were less firefighters, teachers and police officers protecting and serving our country.
- Lunch With Warren Buffett Auctioned Off For $3.5M
June 09 2012 2:48 PM
Warren Buffett can afford to lay down hunks of cash for a really nice dinner at a swanky restaurant. But how much money would you spend to have lunch with the Nebraska billionaire?
- Obama, Republicans Bicker On Whether Hiring Teachers Will Help Economy
June 09 2012 2:07 PM
U.S. President Barack Obama on Saturday continued to urge Congress to pass legislation he said would add more jobs for teachers as Republicans and Democrats bickered over whether expanding the public sector would strengthen the economy.
- Attorney General Eric Holder Assigns Two Prosecutors to Look Into Document Leaks
June 09 2012 12:25 PM
Attorney General Eric Holder assigned two prosecutors to look into the classified document leaks that fed two New York Times articles this past week, further heightening the profile of a debate between Democrats and Republicans about secrecy and the press.
- Who Will Romney Pick for Vice President? A Potential VP Short List [GALLERY]
June 09 2012 11:13 AM
Who Will Romney Pick for Vice President? A Potential VP Short List [Gallery]
- Rick Santorum Launches Grassroots Group, Patriot Voices [VIDEO]
June 08 2012 3:22 PM
Santorum has not disappeared, and neither has his sweater vests.
- Obama 'Offended' By Leak Allegations
June 08 2012 1:10 PM
As the New York Times continues to defend its coverage of President Barack Obama's terrorist kill list and the White House's cyber strategy against Iran, the president said it was offensive for people to assume or believe one of his aides leaked the top secret information to the press.
- Obama: 'Private Sector Doing Fine' But Warns of 'Headwinds' From Europe
June 08 2012 12:14 PM
President Barack Obama spoke of financial troubles both at home and abroad in a press conference Friday, calling on Congress to reconsider his jobs legislation to boost the public sector amid headwinds from Europe.