Articles by Satya Nagendra Padala
- US Stock Futures Up Before FOMC Meeting Outcome
June 19 2013 6:03 AM
U.S. stock index futures edge higher ahead of the outcome of the Federal Open Market Committee's two-day meeting, which began Tuesday.
- Asian Stocks, Gold Fall Before FOMC Meet; Nikkei Up
June 19 2013 3:42 AM
Gold futures fell for the third straight session while Asians markets mostly declined on Wednesday ahead of the Federal Reserve's FOMC meeting.
- Corporate Sentiment In Asia Improving But Concerns Remain: Survey
June 19 2013 1:59 AM
Business sentiment among Asia’s top companies showed improvement in the second quarter despite weak global prospects, a report showed.
- US Stock Futures Edge Higher Ahead Of Inflation, Housing Starts Data
June 18 2013 6:23 AM
U.S. stock index futures gain as markets await reports on inflation and housing starts.
- German Sentiment, UK Inflation Up
June 18 2013 5:47 AM
Investor sentiment in Germany and the euro zone improved more than expected while inflation in the UK rebounded, data released on Tuesday show.
- Mexico's Pena Nieto Seeks To Open Up Energy Sector
June 18 2013 3:07 AM
Mexico's energy sector -- closed to competition for 80 years -- could open up to private investment if President Enrique Pena Nieto has his way.
- US Stock Futures Edge Higher Ahead Of Manufacturing Survey
June 17 2013 6:49 AM
Investors also had an ear for a hint of the U.S. Federal Reserve's likely monetary policy stance at its meeting Wednesday.
- Brazil On Track For Record IPO Haul In H1 Despite Slowing Growth
June 17 2013 5:16 AM
Brazil's IPO market is set for a record haul with companies tipped to raise $10.6 billion in public offerings despite weak economic growth.
- India's RBI Keeps Key Rates Unchanged
June 17 2013 1:24 AM
India's central bank left benchmark rates untouched on Monday as softening inflation is offset by currency and deficit concerns.
- Pre-Market Movers For June 14, 2013
June 14 2013 7:06 AM
Groupon Inc, Smith & Wesson Holding, SolarCity, Nokia, and GameStop Corp prevailed in pre-market trading on Friday.
- US Stock Futures Signal Flat Open On Friday
June 14 2013 6:04 AM
U.S. stock futures point to a flat open on Friday as investors await a host of economic data.
- Gold Prices To Fall Next Week: Bloomberg Survey
June 14 2013 2:55 AM
Gold prices are expected to fall further as a sell-off in ETFs backed by the precious metal extended to 17 weeks.