- Japan Helps China Look For 9 Missing Men After Ship Sinks
October 01 2014 7:49 AM
The Chinese consulate in Osaka confirmed the Lurongyu 2859 had sank.
- 12 Killed, 45 Injured In India After Passenger Trains Collide
October 01 2014 6:42 AM
Trains on the line have been asked to take a detour so that an investigation into the crash can begin.
- UK Watchdog Begins Investigating Tesco's Books
October 01 2014 4:56 AM
The company had announced last month that it had overstated its profit expectation for the first half of the year by more than $400 million.
- US, Brazil To Resolve Trade Dispute Over Cotton Subsidies
October 01 2014 2:10 AM
In 2002, Brazil filed a complaint in the World Trade Organization against U.S. trade subsidies, stating they were against global trade rules.
- 140 Arrested For Race Riots In Western Indian City
September 29 2014 8:14 AM
Vadodara is a major city in the western Indian state of Gujarat, of which Prime Minister Narendra Modi was chief minister.
- Loyal Aide Succeeds Indian Leader Found Guilty Of Corruption
September 29 2014 5:21 AM
J. Jayalalitha, an actress-turned-politician, was found guilty in a long-running corruption case by an Indian court.
- Peru Earthquake Kills At Least 8 People
September 29 2014 1:24 AM
The government in the region declared a 90-day state of emergency to help rebuild the village of Misca, which was almost completely destroyed.
- Catalonia's Leader Signs Decree For Independence Vote
September 27 2014 7:26 AM
Following Scotland's referendum, the Spanish region's leadership is making its own bid for independence, which will face stiff resistance.
- Hong Kong Police Clear Protesters From Government HQ
September 27 2014 4:28 AM
Protests started when China decided that candidates for the region’s leader, would have to be approved by a nominating committee.
- US Tells Ferguson Police To Stop Wearing Darren Wilson Bracelets
September 27 2014 2:40 AM
The Justice Department has also said Ferguson police officers had not been wearing their name tags, a violation of rules.
- Over 3,000 Europeans Have Joined ISIS, Says EU Anti-Terror Chief
September 26 2014 7:43 AM
The U.S. is trying to get more countries to agree to join a coalition against the Islamic State, in Iraq and Syria.
- Arrests, Clashes In Ferguson, As Police PR Strategy Falls Flat
September 26 2014 3:58 AM
Scuffles broke out as Police chief Thomas Jackson walked with protesters and made attempts to answer questions from the community.
- 'Serious Terrorist Attack' In China Kills At Least 50
September 26 2014 1:58 AM
Authorities had previously said that explosions which took place Sunday had killed only two people and injured several others.
- France Mulls Airstrikes Against ISIS In Syria
September 25 2014 8:26 AM
France has so far ruled out joining the U.S.-led airstrikes in Syria against the Islamic State group.
- Woman Punched By Patrol Officer Gets $1.5M In Settlement
September 25 2014 7:06 AM
The incident, which occurred in July and was caught on camera, had the officer pinning the woman to the ground and punching her several times.
- Hundreds Of Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Nigerian Military
September 25 2014 5:18 AM
Mohammed Bashir, said to be an imposter who appeared in the group's videos, was killed in a Nigerian military offensive.
- Maduro's UN Speech Invokes Memories Of Chavez
September 25 2014 2:24 AM
Maduro demanded an overhaul of the UN and said that the West is busy “bombing the people of Iraq and Syria” though Ebola is the biggest threat.
- Trinity Mirror To Pay Compensation In 4 Phone Hacking Claims
September 24 2014 8:26 AM
Last September, the British police began investigating if the publisher is criminally liable if former journalists hacked phones for stories.
- Teen Killed By Australian Police Linked To Islamic Group Al-Furqan
September 24 2014 6:47 AM
Al Furqan is a religious school that conducts lectures and discussions about Islam, according to reports.
- 5 Arrested In Ferguson After Fresh Unrest
September 24 2014 3:19 AM
Protests in the St. Louis suburb flared up again after one of two memorials to slain teen Michael Brown was destroyed in a fire Tuesday.