- 38 People Killed In An Accident On A Chinese Highway
July 19 2014 7:05 AM
An explosion followed by a raging fire, engulfed five more vehicle on the same highway.
- Ban Ki-Moon Heads To Middle East In Effort To Resolve Crisis
July 19 2014 3:45 AM
The U.N. Security Council considers a draft resolution for international cooperation as it seeks a similar result.
- World Leaders Call For Truce Between Ukraine And Pro-Moscow Rebels
July 18 2014 9:13 AM
Russia has said it is willing to cooperate in the investigation, but only if the blaming from Ukraine stops.
- Airlines Alter Flight Paths To Skirt Ukraine After MH17 Crash
July 18 2014 5:32 AM
Aviation authorities from several countries have either banned air routes passing through Ukraine or advised carriers against using them.
- UN Security Council To Hold Urgent Meeting On Ukraine
July 18 2014 1:48 AM
A proposed international investigation into the crash of Flight MH17 will be approved only if all 15 U.N. Security Council members agree to it.
- Ukraine Says Military Jet Shot Down By Russian Missile
July 17 2014 8:40 AM
The attack follows repeated accusations by Ukraine that Russian forces are supplying arms to separatist rebels in the east.
- Wildfires Force Oregon To Declare Emergency
July 17 2014 7:19 AM
Lightning strikes are blamed for the Oregon fires while marijuana crops might be linked to those in Washington, reports said.
- Chinese Troops Intrude Over Indian Border Twice In 3 Days
July 17 2014 3:51 AM
The latest intrusions come after two more incidents -- in April and June -- which were reported to the PLA by the Indian Army.
- Pirates Rob Malaysian Tanker In South China Sea
July 16 2014 8:13 AM
Since April, nearly eight tankers navigating regular trade routes in the South China Sea have been attacked by armed men.
- Japanese Nuclear Reactors Inch Closer To Resuming Operations
July 16 2014 3:47 AM
Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is trying to restart at least some of the nation's 48 nuclear power plants that were shut after the Fukushima disaster.
- US, EU Mull Fresh Sanctions Against Russia
July 16 2014 2:39 AM
A rocket attack Tuesday in the Donetsk region, which killed 11 people, could have come from Russia, according to a military analyst.
- Moscow Subway Derailment Kills At Least 20 People
July 15 2014 11:16 AM
Three subway cars derailed Tuesday morning in Moscow's busy subway system, causing at least 20 deaths and 100 injuries.
- Airbus, Boeing Announce Bulk Deals At Farnborough Airshow
July 15 2014 7:04 AM
Airbus and Boeing, between the two of them, have seen nearly 300 cancelled orders so far this year.
- Benghazi Embassy Attack Suspect Found Dead In Custody
July 15 2014 2:33 AM
Shibli was said to have contact with al Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula, or AQAP, and was questioned by the FBI last March.
- ECB's New Program To Lend Nearly $1 Trillion To Private Sector: Survey
July 14 2014 7:39 AM
The targeted lending program, which was announced in June, is expected to disburse the first round of funds in September.
- Cambodian Military Aircraft Crash Kills 5
July 14 2014 3:30 AM
The plane was one of 12 helicopters the country bought last year from China to enhance its military capability.
- UN Moves Staff Out Of Libya As Clashes Close Tripoli Airport
July 14 2014 1:18 AM
The airport was struck by rockets followed by heavy gunfire Sunday forcing international carriers to cancel flights.
- Ukraine's East Being Deserted As Thousands Flee Cities
July 12 2014 6:46 AM
Train tickets in Donetsk have sold out, while most shops in the region have shut down.
- GM Chooses Former Executive At Nissan To Head Cadillac
July 12 2014 5:22 AM
GM is aiming to better Cadillac's performance in the U.S. and China, where rival brands have been booking high sales.
- Lebanese Police Arrest Man Suspected Of Firing Rocket Into Israel
July 11 2014 8:20 AM
The IDF reportedly said it is unsure whether the attack from Lebanon was “symbolic or something more substantial."