- China Controls Nuclear Warheads Capable Of Reaching US
August 01 2014 8:37 AM
China has admitted to owning a DF-41 missile which has a range of 7,500 miles and could reach North America.
- Japan To Name 5 Disputed Islands After Former Leader's Secret Beijing Trip
August 01 2014 5:59 AM
The islands are reportedly within Japan’s established territories and will not change the existing maritime borders.
- Snowden's Russian Asylum Expired At Midnight On Thursday
August 01 2014 1:24 AM
Edward Snowden's request for a renewal of his asylum comes during one of the darkest periods in U.S.-Russia relations.
- Netanyahu Digs In On Hamas Tunnels
July 31 2014 7:57 AM
More than 32 secret Hamas tunnels have so far been found and destroyed, and Israel has called in 16,000 reservists to help in the offensive.
- European Power Prices Set For Steepest Hike In 10 Months
July 31 2014 6:10 AM
Last year, the EU imported nearly 46 percent of its gas and 31 percent of its coal from Russia, against which it has now imposed new sanctions.
- Plaintiffs Awarded $27M In McDonald's Texas Outlet Case
July 31 2014 2:30 AM
The outlet where the teenagers were sitting had reportedly been the scene of constant fighting over the years.
- 5 Killed, 150 Trapped In Western India Landslide
July 30 2014 7:06 AM
Nearly 30 ambulances were rushed to the location, which is at least 9 miles from the nearest health facility.
- Amazon To Invest $2B In Indian Market
July 30 2014 4:40 AM
Amazon's move comes a day after Flipkart, India's largest online retailer, raised $1 billion from investors.
- Now, It's Canada's Turn To Accuse Beijing Of Cyber-Espionage
July 30 2014 2:15 AM
Relations between China and the U.S. have frayed recently after both countries have traded accusations of hacking into each other's networks.
- Airbus Cancels A380 Deal With Skymark Airlines
July 29 2014 8:33 AM
Skymark was supposed to get hold of its first A380 at the end of this year, but the plane's delivery was expected to be delayed.
- Italy Seizes $140M From Nomura In Alleged Sicily Fraud
July 29 2014 6:53 AM
Many local governments in Italy have reportedly taken several international banks to court for losses incurred on complex derivatives products.
- Israel Targets Gaza Power Plant, Hamas Leader's Home
July 29 2014 2:12 AM
Monday night witnessed the most intense bombings since Israel's Operation Protective Edge began three weeks ago.
- MH17 Shooting May Amount To War Crime: Top UN Official
July 28 2014 8:18 AM
Although a formal investigation into the crash of Flight MH17 has not yet begun, a team of Dutch experts are trying to reach the crash site.
- Donetsk Rockets Kill 13, Keep Investigators Away From MH17 Crash
July 28 2014 6:23 AM
Rocket fire reportedly set the Horlivka railway terminal as well as a state-run energy facility on fire.
- Hospira Aspires To Save On Taxes With $5B Danone Deal: Reports
July 28 2014 3:15 AM
President Barack Obama has criticized companies for harming the U.S. economy by “cherry-picking the rules” to avoid taxes.
- 38 People Killed In An Accident On A Chinese Highway
July 19 2014 7:05 AM
An explosion followed by a raging fire, engulfed five more vehicle on the same highway.
- Ban Ki-Moon Heads To Middle East In Effort To Resolve Crisis
July 19 2014 3:45 AM
The U.N. Security Council considers a draft resolution for international cooperation as it seeks a similar result.
- World Leaders Call For Truce Between Ukraine And Pro-Moscow Rebels
July 18 2014 9:13 AM
Russia has said it is willing to cooperate in the investigation, but only if the blaming from Ukraine stops.
- Airlines Alter Flight Paths To Skirt Ukraine After MH17 Crash
July 18 2014 5:32 AM
Aviation authorities from several countries have either banned air routes passing through Ukraine or advised carriers against using them.
- UN Security Council To Hold Urgent Meeting On Ukraine
July 18 2014 1:48 AM
A proposed international investigation into the crash of Flight MH17 will be approved only if all 15 U.N. Security Council members agree to it.