Articles by Sreeja VN
- Cylinder Blast In School Bus Kills 17 Children, Teacher In Pakistan
May 25 2013 3:24 AM
An gas cylinder explosion in a school bus killed at least 17 children and a teacher in Pakistan's Gujrat district in Punjab province.
- Top After-Market NYSE Movers For May 24, 2013
May 25 2013 2:40 AM
The top after-market NYSE gainers Friday were Hertz Global Holdings Ltd, Quicksilver Resources, Yingli Green Energy Holdings Co. Ltd, Nordic American Tanker Ltd and Office Depot Inc. The top after-market NYSE losers were Exelon Corporation, Cimarex Energy Co., NRG Energy Inc., Global Ship Lease Inc., and FirstEnergy Corp.
- Pre-Market Movers For May 24, 2013
May 24 2013 8:23 AM
Pandora Media, Yingli Green, InterOil, Marvell Technology, Siemens AG prevailed in the pre-market trading on Friday.
- US Stock Futures Signal Lower Open On Friday
May 24 2013 7:06 AM
U.S. stock index futures point to a lower open on Friday, as investors tread cautiously ahead of durable-goods orders data, and a volatile day of trading in world markets.
- Top After-Market Nasdaq Movers For May 23, 2013
May 24 2013 3:03 AM
Marvell Technology, Intuitive Surgical, MAKO Surgical, UTi and DIRECTV prevailed in the Nasdaq post-market trading on Thursday.
- Pre-Market Movers For May 23, 2013
May 23 2013 7:59 AM
Hewlett-Packard, GameStop, Ocean Rig, Syngenta, ExOne prevailed in the pre-market trading on Thursday.
- US Stock Futures Fall Steeply, Point To Lower Open
May 23 2013 6:31 AM
U.S. stock futures fell steeply on Thursday, worried about uncertainties about the Fed's stimulus program and disappointing economic data out of China.
- Top After-Market NASDAQ Movers For May 22, 2013
May 23 2013 2:38 AM
Pacific Sunwear, ValueVision, AMAG, Cbeyond and Monarch prevailed in the NASDAQ post-market trading on Wednesday
- Pre-Market Movers For May 22, 2013
May 22 2013 8:28 AM
Saks, Kinross Gold, NPS, Eldorado Gold, Barrick Gold prevailed in the pre-market trading on Wednesday.
- US Stock Futures Signal Higher Open Ahead Of Fed Chairman's Testimony
May 22 2013 6:34 AM
U.S. stock index futures point to a higher open on Wednesday ahead of a key testimony by Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke where he is expected to talk about the future of the country's monetary policy.
- Top After-Market NASDAQ Movers For May 21, 2013
May 22 2013 2:41 AM
FX Energy, NetApp, Canadian Solar, DryShips, and AcelRx prevailed in the Nasdaq post-market trading on Tuesday.
- Top Pre-Market Movers For May 21, 2013
May 21 2013 8:09 AM
Real Goods Solar Inc, The Home Depot Inc, Rio Tinto Plc, BHP Billiton prevailed in pre-market trading on Tuesday.