Articles by Sreeja VN
- Top After-Market Nasdaq Movers For May 23, 2013
May 24 2013 3:03 AM
Marvell Technology, Intuitive Surgical, MAKO Surgical, UTi and DIRECTV prevailed in the Nasdaq post-market trading on Thursday.
- Pre-Market Movers For May 23, 2013
May 23 2013 7:59 AM
Hewlett-Packard, GameStop, Ocean Rig, Syngenta, ExOne prevailed in the pre-market trading on Thursday.
- US Stock Futures Fall Steeply, Point To Lower Open
May 23 2013 6:31 AM
U.S. stock futures fell steeply on Thursday, worried about uncertainties about the Fed's stimulus program and disappointing economic data out of China.
- Top After-Market NASDAQ Movers For May 22, 2013
May 23 2013 2:38 AM
Pacific Sunwear, ValueVision, AMAG, Cbeyond and Monarch prevailed in the NASDAQ post-market trading on Wednesday
- Pre-Market Movers For May 22, 2013
May 22 2013 8:28 AM
Saks, Kinross Gold, NPS, Eldorado Gold, Barrick Gold prevailed in the pre-market trading on Wednesday.
- US Stock Futures Signal Higher Open Ahead Of Fed Chairman's Testimony
May 22 2013 6:34 AM
U.S. stock index futures point to a higher open on Wednesday ahead of a key testimony by Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke where he is expected to talk about the future of the country's monetary policy.
- Top After-Market NASDAQ Movers For May 21, 2013
May 22 2013 2:41 AM
FX Energy, NetApp, Canadian Solar, DryShips, and AcelRx prevailed in the Nasdaq post-market trading on Tuesday.
- Top Pre-Market Movers For May 21, 2013
May 21 2013 8:09 AM
Real Goods Solar Inc, The Home Depot Inc, Rio Tinto Plc, BHP Billiton prevailed in pre-market trading on Tuesday.
- US Stock Futures Point To Mixed Open On Tuesday After Wall Street Snaps Rally
May 21 2013 6:06 AM
U.S. stock index futures point to a mixed open Tuesday after major U.S. indices retreated from their rally on Monday.
- Top After-Market NASDAQ Movers For May 20, 2013
May 21 2013 2:37 AM
China Sunergy, JA Solar, Canadian Solar, Rockwell and BioMarin prevailed in the Nasdaq post-market trading on Monday.
- North Korea Fires Sixth Projectile Off The East Coast
May 20 2013 9:09 AM
N.Korea fired a second short-range projectile into the sea off its east coast on Monday, taking the tally to six missile launches since Saturday.
- Pre-Market Movers For May 20, 2013
May 20 2013 7:46 AM
Cytori, Commtouch, Silicom, Perion, Yahoo are among the companies that prevailed in the pre-market trading on Monday.