- Radisson Hotels Suspends NFL's Vikings Sponsorship
September 16 2014 12:19 PM
“Radisson takes this matter very seriously," the hotel chain said.
- Peterson Already Cleared In 2nd Child Abuse Case: Report
September 16 2014 8:35 AM
Peterson was accused of causing a permanent injury to a different 4-year-old son.
- 'I Am, Without A Doubt, Not A Child Abuser'
September 15 2014 3:47 PM
In a statement issued Monday, Adrian Peterson denied he was a child abuser. The Vikings running back also said, "I am not a perfect parent."
- NFL's Adrian Peterson Will Play On Sunday
September 15 2014 12:24 PM
"We believe this is a matter of due process and we should allow the legal system to proceed," Vikings owners said.
- Barkley Defends Peterson's Use Of Corporal Punishment
September 15 2014 12:22 PM
"I’m from the South. Whipping -- we do that all the time," Barkley said.
- NFL's Minnesota Vikings May Trade Adrian Peterson
September 15 2014 9:13 AM
The Vikings' ownership group has no plans to cut Peterson after his arrest last weekend, an NFL source said.
- Islamic State Threatens Second British Citizen
September 13 2014 9:03 PM
David Haines' alleged executioner threatened to kill a second British citizen if David Cameron continues to combat ISIS.
- Cameron: 'The Murder Of David Haines Is An Act Of Pure Evil'
September 13 2014 7:46 PM
“We will do everything in our power to hunt down these murderers and ensure they face justice," the U.K. prime minister said.
- David Haines Beheaded By ISIS: Reports
September 13 2014 6:41 PM
The 44-year-old British aid worker and father of two was kidnapped in 2013.
- US Embassy In Uganda Warns Of Terror Threat
September 13 2014 5:41 PM
“We urge that you exercise all possible caution, remaining at home or in a safe location until the all clear is issued," embassy officials said.
- Adrian Peterson Surrenders In Texas, Booked On Child-Injury Charge
September 13 2014 4:45 PM
"Adrian is a loving father who used his judgment as a parent to discipline his son," Peterson's attorney Rusty Hardin says.
- Iraqi PM Orders Halt Of Airstrikes In Civilian-Heavy Areas
September 13 2014 3:37 PM
"We do not want to see more innocent victims falling in the places and provinces controlled by [the Islamic State]," Haider al-Abadi says.
- Wayne Gretzky Defends Dustin Johnson, Offers Support
September 12 2014 3:56 PM
“Obviously life isn’t perfect and [Johnson] went through a tough time," Gretzky said.
- Rice Told Goodell He Punched Janay Palmer, Report Says
September 12 2014 2:19 PM
“There was no ambiguity about what happened" in the elevator, an anonymous source told ESPN.
- Venus Williams Angry Over Serena's Partying: Report
September 12 2014 11:09 AM
“They’re not in a good place right now,” a tennis insider said.
- Marlins' Stanton Hit In Face By Pitch, Suffers Multiple Injuries
September 12 2014 9:04 AM
“We’ve lost our MVP,” Marlins manager Mike Redmond told reporters after the game.
- Who To Sit, Who To Start In Fantasy Football This Week
September 11 2014 1:40 PM
Find out which players will lead you to fantasy football victory in Week 2.
- Teyana Taylor Denies Involvement In Ray Rice, Janay Palmer Incident
September 11 2014 11:13 AM
“I don’t have nothing to do with that. I ain’t never touched that man, and I ain’t got no reason to lie," Taylor said.
- Ray Rice Gave Up Liquor, Became Religious After Elevator Incident: Report
September 11 2014 10:38 AM
Rice reportedly told Ravens officials that he and Palmer were drunk during their domestic violence incident.
- NFL Team Owners Have 6 Billion Reasons To Keep Roger Goodell
September 10 2014 2:00 PM
Will the commissioner resign? The owners would have to be convinced that employing him is no longer in their financial best interests.