Articles by Thomas Barrabi
- Rockets Fan Crashes Into Chandler Parsons' Car, Asks For Autograph
April 15 2014 3:33 PM
A female fan crashed into Houston Rockets forward Chandler Parsons' car, and then asked him for an autograph.
- WWE Honors Ultimate Warrior With Video Montage, Moment Of Silence [WATCH]
April 15 2014 12:31 PM
On "Monday Night Raw," WWE honored its fallen superstar, the Ultimate Warrior, with a video montage, a moment of silence and a tolling of the ring bell.
- St. Louis Rams Offer $100,000 For Correct Prediction Of Entire 2014 Schedule
April 15 2014 10:23 AM
In their "Guess Our Games" challenge, the St. Louis Rams will offer $100,000 to any fan who can correctly predict the team's entire 2014 schedule.
- Broadcaster Joe Buck Marries Fiancée Michelle Beisner In Cabo
April 14 2014 4:20 PM
Fox Sports broadcaster Joe Buck married his fiancée, NFL Network reporter and host Michelle Beisner, over the weekend in a wedding ceremony in Cabo, Mexico.
- Lawsuit: Phil Ivey Used 'Edge-Sorting' To Win $9.6 Million From AC Casino
April 14 2014 2:56 PM
The Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City, N.J., is suing professional poker player, Phil Ivey, for allegedly bilking the casino out of $9.6 million using a technique called "edge sorting."
- Padres' Minor League OF Jeff Francoeur Pranked In Hilarious Fashion
April 14 2014 1:07 PM
Jeff Francoeur's teammates on the El Paso Chihuahuas pulled an elaborate prank on the outfielder, successfully convincing him that pitcher Jorge Reyes was deaf.
- Meet Jordan Spieth's Girlfriend, Annie Verret [PHOTOS]
April 14 2014 10:22 AM
PGA Tour golfer Jordan Spieth's girlfriend is Annie Verret, a star student as Texas Tech university.
- Mavericks PA Announcer Suspended For Criticizing Officials
April 11 2014 2:42 PM
Sean Heath, the Dallas Mavericks' PA announcer, will reportedly serve a two-game suspension for an April 1 Twitter rant in which he bashed league officials for missing a call in a crucial late-game situation.
- 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick Investigated In Alleged Sexual Assault
April 10 2014 12:21 PM
Law enforcement sources claim that police in Miami are investigating San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick for his possible role in an alleged sexual assault, but the case is still in its "beginning stages," according to a report.
- Lakers Star Nick Young, Girlfriend Iggy Azalea Say Nude Photo Is Fake
April 10 2014 11:41 AM
Los Angeles Lakers star Nick Young and his girlfriend, rapper Iggy Azalea, denied posing for a nude photo that went viral on Twitter on Wednesday.
- Hank Aaron Compares Republicans Who Oppose Obama To KKK
April 10 2014 11:34 AM
In a Tuesday interview, MLB all-time home run champion Hank Aaron accused Republicans of hindering President Obama's political efforts, comparing members of the GOP to the Ku Klux Klan.
- Report: Ultimate Warrior Looked Ready To 'Burst At The Seams' Before Death
April 09 2014 4:19 PM
Law enforcement sources spoke to witnesses who said that The Ultimate Warrior "clutched his chest" before his collapse on Tuesday, while separate sources say he looked like he was about to "blow a gasket" over the weekend.
- Lacey Holsworth, 8-Year-Old MSU Fan, Passes Away After Battle With Cancer
April 09 2014 1:48 PM
Michigan State basketball star Adreian Payne mourns today after his close friend, 8-year-old Lacey Holsworth, passed away after a long battle with cancer.
- Ultimate Warrior Discusses Death, His Legacy During Final WWE Appearance [VIDEO]
April 09 2014 12:20 PM
The Ultimate Warrior discussed death and his legacy on Monday Night Raw, just one day before he collapsed and died in Arizona. Was he foreshadowing?
- WWE Superstars React To The Ultimate Warrior's Sudden Death
April 09 2014 9:57 AM
Dozens of WWE superstars, including Triple H, took to Twitter on Tuesday to mourn the passing of The Ultimate Warrior, who died last night at the age of 54.
- Fox News Anchors Calls UConn 'NAACP National Champs'
April 08 2014 3:28 PM
Heather Childers, the host of Fox News' "Fox & Friends" morning show, inadvertently referred to the NCAA champion UConn Huskies basketball team as the "NAACP National Champs."
- Howard Stern Fires Back At Jeff Van Gundy Over Courtside Seat Comments
April 08 2014 1:14 PM
On his Tuesday-morning radio show, Howard Stern bashed Jeff Van Gundy after the ESPN broadcaster was critical of his decision to leave an April 2 Knicks game before it ended.
- John Calipari's Daughters Defend Kentucky Coach Over Lakers Rumors, Title Loss
April 08 2014 10:18 AM
Megan and Erin Calipari, the daughters of Kentucky basketball coach John Calipari, took to Twitter to defend their father over his team's loss in Monday night's national championship game.
- John Daly Drinks '10-12' Cans Of Diet Coke Per Day
April 07 2014 3:36 PM
In a recent interview with The Guardian, John Daly revealed that he used to drink "26-28" cans of Diet Coke per day, but has reduced the habit to "10-12 at the most."
- Sabres' Christian Ehrhoff Posts Gruesome Ear Photo To Twitter After Injury
April 07 2014 1:13 PM
Buffalo Sabres defenseman Christian Ehrhoff suffered a severe ear injury after being struck by a puck on Sunday, and then posted a photo of the damage to his Twitter account.