- Zillow Looking To Buy Trulia In Bid To Consolidate Online Real Estate Listings
July 25 2014 12:03 PM
The two sites receive more than five times the number of visitors of their closest competitors.
- Pandora Met Wall Street's Expectations In Q2
July 24 2014 5:29 PM
Pandora reported earnings that met expectations, but the stock dropped in after-hours trading.
- Will Zappos CEO Replace Taxis With Teslas In Vegas?
July 24 2014 3:32 PM
The entrepreneur behind Zappos has invested $10 million in a ridesharing service that combines Zipcar, Uber and Citi Bike.
- Facebook Stock Soars On Q2 Earnings, Revenue Up 61%
July 23 2014 5:04 PM
The vast social network reported $100 million more in second-quarter revenue than analysts expected.
- Amazon’s Fire Phone Lambasted In Early Reviews
July 23 2014 3:35 PM
The debut of Amazon's smartphone has been greeted with a chorus of boos by reviewers.
- Analysts Expect Huge Revenue Growth For Facebook's Q2
July 23 2014 10:33 AM
Facebook is expected to grow revenue by more than 55 percent in the second quarter.
- Are Americans Falling Out Of Love With iPad?
July 22 2014 6:47 PM
Apple reported tepid third-quarter earnings, largely held back by poor sales of its iPad.
- Apple Bruised By Disappointing Earnings Report
July 22 2014 5:08 PM
Apple Inc.'s earnings were worse than expected in Q3, due to poor iPhone and iPad sales.
- Facebook Goes On Hiring Spree After Oculus Purchase
July 22 2014 2:02 PM
Oculus Rift is now Facebook official, and the company is looking to recruit new employees.
- Analysts Expect High iPhone Sales
July 21 2014 8:31 PM
Apple Inc. is expected to report higher sales than normal for the third quarter Tuesday.
- Judge Approves Warrant For User's Entire Gmail Inbox
July 21 2014 7:17 PM
Government investigators can access an entire Gmail inbox, a New York judge ruled Friday.
- Google's Massive Chromebook Sales Are Major Threat To Microsoft
July 21 2014 4:25 PM
Google's success with Chromebooks is threatening Microsoft's ever-loosening grip on the enterprise sector.
- Alibaba Slashing IPO Price To Avoid Facebook-Like Slump
July 21 2014 1:47 PM
Alibaba could cut $100 billion from the value of its initial public offering to avoid a dropoff in the days that follow.
- Facebook Takes Another Page From Twitter's Playbook
July 18 2014 3:19 PM
Plebes need not apply for Facebook's new iPhone app.
- An Army Of iPhone 6 Clones Is Shipping Soon
July 18 2014 10:49 AM
Two manufacturers are preparing to release iPhone 6 copies that mimic the look of Apple's latest.
- Google's Q2 Revenue Pops But Earnings Miss Expectations
July 17 2014 5:10 PM
Despite the second-quarter profit miss, Wall Street rewarded the big search engine with a share-price bump in late trading.
- Amazon's 'Netflix For Books’ Will Compete With Scribd, Oyster
July 17 2014 1:57 PM
Amazon is planning a "Netflix for books" service. Will it be free for Prime members?
- Samsung Losing Ground To Apple In Smartphone Wars
July 16 2014 4:46 PM
Samsung's global smartphone sales are down as it readies another high-end release for 2014.
- Google Hacker Team Recruits Famed iPhone, PlayStation Jailbreaker
July 16 2014 2:18 PM
Google's Project Zero will target the Web's unknown security holes.
- Alibaba News Pushes Yahoo Stock Up Despite Earnings Miss
July 15 2014 6:37 PM
Yahoo reported that revenue and net earnings were disappointing, but said it would return Alibaba IPO cash to investors.