Roger Federer is aware that eventually he will have to make way for the younger players, but is happy to play at the top level for now.
- Golden State is slipping in the West due to injuries to three stars.
- Ronda Rousey has made the switch from UFC to WWE and will officially make her ring debut during WrestleMania 34.
- UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic is confident of his chances against Brock Lesnar should they ever meet in a super-fight.
- The former WWE champion made his highly-anticipated mixed martial arts (MMA) debut in September 2016 when he took on young prospect Mickey Gall at UFC 203 in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Roger Federer is aware that eventually he will have to make way for the younger players, but is happy to play at the top level for now.
- Nadal's uncle Toni revealed the player was on painkillers since 2005 and "continuously lives with pain."
- Casemiro would like to see his compatriot Neymar join Real Madrid and believes he would get along with Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Tiger Woods was nominated joint-favorite for the upcoming Augusta Masters after an impressive start at the ongoing Arnold Palmer Invitational.
- Roger Federer will remain the world number one when the rankings are revised on Monday after entering the semi-finals at the BNP Paribas Open.
- Hamilton will be out of contract with Mercedes at the end of the 2018 season, but is confident they will reach an agreement soon.
- Injury problems continue to pile on for Golden State as Kevin Durant is now "questionable" for the game against the Sacramento Kings on Friday.
- Sanchez left Arsenal during the 2018 January transfer window and joined arch rivals Manchester United in a swap deal that saw Mkhitaryan join the Gunners.
- Golden Boy Promotions President Eric Gomez believes Abel Sanchez is talking too much because he's worried about the prospect of Canelo Alvarez defeating Gennady Golovkin.
- Rafael Nadal has failed to complete a single tournament in 2018 since suffering a hip injury at the Australian Open this year.
- Tony Ferguson has been warned that he should expect an even more improved Khabib Nurmagomedov when the two lightweights clash at UFC 223 in Brooklyn, New York.
- Edgar was notably the former UFC lightweight champion at 155 pounds and is still considered small for the featherweight division, having dropped down 10 pounds to compete in it back in 2013.
- Andres Iniesta has a lifetime contract with Barcelona but it allows him the opportunity to leave at the end of each campaign in search of a new challenge.
- Joshua currently holds the World Boxing Association (WBA), International Boxing Federation (IBF) and International Boxing Organization (IBO) heavyweight titles and has made it his goal to win every single belt to unify the division.
- Hamilton will out of contract with Mercedes at the end of the season, but both parties have expressed their desire to extend.
- Chelsea manager Antonio Conte had nothing but praise for Lionel Messi after his brace helped Barcelona knock the reigning Premier League champions out of Europe.