- 'Gran Turismo 6' Reportedly Announced
May 15 2013 12:13 PM
"Gran Turismo 6" has allegedly been announced, according to iafrica.com.
- 'NBA 2K14' Coming This October
May 15 2013 12:12 PM
Take-Two Interactive, publisher of the Bioshock and Borderlands series, has announced that NBA 2K14 will arrive on Oct. 1.
- Twitch App Arrives For Xbox 360
May 14 2013 5:14 PM
Twitch, the game-play stream viewing and broadcasting service, has landed on Xbox 360 today.
- 'Metal Gear Solid 5': Konami To Provide Details In Press Conference
May 14 2013 5:11 PM
Konami revealed on its blog today that they will provide details about "Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain" during its pre-E3 press conference, which will be held on June 6.
- Get Battlefield 3 Premium Service For PC For $10
May 14 2013 2:53 PM
Gamefly.com is offering Battlefield 3 Premium for only $9.99.
- Former 'Starcraft 2' Pro Greg 'IdrA' Fields To Try Game Commentary
May 14 2013 2:09 PM
Former "Starcraft 2" professional gamer Greg "IdrA" Fields revealed that he plans to give game commentary a try.
- Violent Video Games Could Be Taxed: Biden
May 14 2013 12:43 PM
In a closed-door meeting with religious figures, Vice President Joe Biden made statements concerning the possible increased taxation of companies that make violent video games.
- 'Guild Wars 2' Expansion In Development
May 14 2013 11:27 AM
NCSoft, publisher of "Guild Wars 2," revealed that an expansion pack for the MMORPG is in development.
- Nvidia Shield Ships By July For $349
May 14 2013 11:19 AM
Reports have surfaced indicating that the Nvidia Shield Android-powered portable gaming system, which was previously dubbed Project Shield, will be available in June for $349.
- 'Grand Theft Auto 5': New Artwork Revealed
May 13 2013 6:41 PM
Rockstar Games has released new artwork for 'Grand Theft Auto 5'.
- Xbox Reveal: Microsoft Making Xbox House For Event
May 13 2013 4:03 PM
Microsoft has begun to construct “the house that Xbox built," its Xbox Reveal event, scheduled to be held next week.
- Diablo 3 Auction Houses Return, Will Players Come Back?
May 13 2013 3:46 PM
Blizzard has reactivated Diablo 3’s auction houses after the company discovered an exploit that allowed players to duplicate obscene amounts of gold.
- Did Someone Leak Sony's PS4 Teaser?
May 13 2013 1:07 PM
A link to a YouTube video posted on Reddit by user “moxmoxmox” gives a glimpse of what's purported to be the PlayStation 4 console's body, leaked ahead of E3.
- Get 'Dead Space' And 'Dead Space 2' For PC For $8.49
May 11 2013 11:12 AM
Want to take a shot at scaring yourself half to death? Head on over to Gamefly.com. "Dead Space" earned an 8.7 from IGN, while "Dead Space 2" got a 9 and an 8.5 from IGN and Gamespot.
- 'Gears of War: Judgment' DLC Coming Wednesday For Free
May 10 2013 4:10 PM
Epic Games, co-developer of the "Gears of War" series of action shooters, announced that a "Gears of War: Judgment" new map dubbed Dreadnought will be made available as DLC on Wednesday for free.
- Steam Offers 'System Shock 2' For $7
May 10 2013 2:16 PM
"System Shock 2," regarded by critics and players alike as one of the all-time greatest games ever, is currently being sold on steam for $6.99, a 30 percent discount.
- Get 'Dishonored' and 'Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim' for $15 Each
May 10 2013 1:24 PM
Gamersgate has slashed the prices of several big-name titles by 50 percent, including "Dishonored," "Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" and "Fallout: New Vegas," which cost $14.99, $14.95 and $4.99, respectively.
- 'Starcraft 2': Pro Player Calls Out Fans
May 10 2013 11:41 AM
Professional "Starcraft 2" player Greg “IdrA” Fields was taken off the official roster of his eSports team, Evil Geniuses, after he calls fans of the uber-popular RTS "a bunch of f----" in a forum post.
- 'Resident Evil: Revelations' Demo Coming May 14
May 10 2013 11:35 AM
A demo of 'Resident Evil: Revelations,' the next release in Capcom’s long-running survival horror series, will be available for download on Tuesday, May 14, for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U and PC.
- 'Diablo 3' Auction Houses To Remain Offline For At Least Another 24 Hours
May 09 2013 5:24 PM
Today, a Blizzard Community Manager posted on the 'Diablo 3' forums, indicating that the game’s Auction Houses will be kept offline for at least another day.